• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun With Friends Ch. 03

Fun With Friends Ch. 03

This is the third part to my story, I hope you are enjoying it so far.
You comments (both public and private) are very much appreciated!
Thanks again to kjplotts for the fine tuning.

After saying that and still looking at Greg, I felt Becca slip a finger under my thong and pull the material from between my ass cheeks. I then felt as she pulled it down and across, hooking the thin piece of material over the 6" heel of my right shoe.

I heard Becca spit and then felt her wet fingers start to rub against my virgin ass. I pushed back against them eager to be filled. She started with two fingers and, after being satisfied that I was loosening up, slipped in a third.

She leant over me and said, "I always knew you were nothing but a little pussy bitch."

After that I felt as she started to push the head of her black rubber cock into me. At first my body resisted but as I let my ass relax I felt the head and then inch upon inch of hard black rubber start to fill me.

My mouth opened and a long moan left my mouth.

Becca grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me back onto more and more of her cock. It felt as if it would go on forever but soon I was resting against her hips completely filled.

Still holding my waist, Becca pushed me forward and pulled me back a few times forcing me up and down the length of her cock. At one point it felt as if she would push me all of the way off and, not wanting to let her leave my body, I pushed back against her and as I did so she slapped my ass.

"That's it bitch!" she shouted. "You get yours."

I rocked back and forth on her cock and Becca was happy to let me do the work. I closed my eyes as I realised how happy I was being dressed like a slut getting fucked up the ass with a strap on being worn by the girlfriend of one of my best friends as he sat in front of me stroking a 9" erection which I had helped give him.

With my eyes still closed I moaned "oh my god" as I rocked forward.

As my eyes opened I saw that Greg was now stood in front of me, his meat just inches from my face and getting closer. As I carried on further forward, I opened my mouth wider and took in the head and first few inches of his cock.

Becca slapped my ass again. "You're not happy with getting one hole filled are you. I bet you have always wanted to get spit-roasted, haven't you slut?"

As she slapped my ass it forced me forward further onto Greg's cock. As I hadn't expected it, I gagged and pulled back, pushing me further back onto Becca's cock.

Greg was not happy with this and grabbed the back of my head pulling me forward further onto him.

"You're not going anywhere," he said. "I always thought it would be fun to have a spit-roast with a friend... I didn't think it would be my friend in the middle though."

As I engulfed Greg's cock, I made sure that Becca's didn't leave my body before pushing back up against it and running my lips over the length of Greg's meat. As I felt the hilt of Becca's cock touch my ass cheeks, I stopped and wiggled my hips which made my body tingle. I let Greg's cock almost fall from my mouth and grabbed hold of it licking and sucking on just the head whilst wanking him off with my hand.

For a couple of minutes I worked my body backwards and forwards, taking it in turns to give more attention to one of the two cocks filling my two holes.

I could hear Becca moaning and could tell that my thrusts onto her thick piece of rubber were having the desired effect.

Suddenly she pushed me forward forcing all of Greg's erection into my mouth. I swallowed and managed to take him into my throat as I felt cold air touch my now empty asshole.

"Take your lips off my boyfriend's cock and let's see how good you are with pussy you little bitch," Becca said as she lay down on the bed taking off her strap on.

I turned and buried my face into Becca's soaking wet pussy using my tongue to part her engorged lips. Becca moaned & took hold of my head, holding it in place with both hands.

"Fuck yes," she said, "Use that cum dump mouth of yours to get me off."

As she spoke I felt Greg's hands take hold of my waist.

"Do it Greg!" Becca shouted. "Fuck your friend, fill his ass with cum the way you filled his mouth, breed him like the slut that he is".

I felt as Greg started to push into my eager hole and then the huge head breach me, I pushed back against him swallowing him into me. I pulled my head from Becca's hands and screamed a mixture of pain & pleasure. His cock felt as if it would split me in two but at the same time I realised how good it felt.

"Fuck me Greg!" I screamed "Before I was your friend, now I am your cum slut whore here to fulfill your every desire."

Greg pushed me forward and pulled me back quickly forcing the length of his cock into me again. He repeated this a number of times and soon had me panting like a dog as he fucked me from behind.

I felt as Greg took his left hand from my waist and took hold of the 6" heel of my left shoe. I could feel as he rubbed his hand up and down it and knew that he loved my sexy shoes.

All of this time Becca lay in front of us, flicking her clit as she watched her boyfriend fuck me. As she watched us she started to climax.

"Fuck him Greg, fuck that bitch, all he wants is that cock of yours in his ass and mouth."

Becca came hard, legs open with her fingers buried inside herself. When she was finished she leant forward and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I haven't cum like that for a while," she said. "But now you're going to make him cum."

She pulled me forward off Greg's cock and told him to lie on the bed where she had been. Greg did as he was told. His 9" cock stood straight up and Becca looked at me.

"What are you waiting for...ride him," she whispered into my ear.

I straddled Greg and tucked my legs behind my body. I pulled my ass cheeks apart and lowered myself onto his cock. As I forced myself down onto it, I realised just how big it was and was sure that it must have been pushing up into the bottom of my stomach!

As I felt my ass touch Greg's crotch I started to bounce up and down arching my body backwards and taking hold of my heels. Greg started to moan and I knew that he was close to cumming. Becca knew too and came to the side of me lifting the front of my dress.

She pulled my throbbing cock from my thong and took it into her mouth.

Throughout all of this time my cock had been completely ignored as I was so preoccupied with fulfilling the needs of Becca and Greg. Given how I was dressed and what was happening I knew though that it would not take much to make me cum.

Becca's expert mouth licked and sucked my cock in time with my and her boyfriend's fucking and I felt as I began to spurt into it. My body reacted and I felt as my ass hole became tight around Greg's invading piece of meat.

Greg moaned and he reached forward taking hold of my waist. He bounced me up and down on his cock making sure that he controlled the pace before I felt him empty his balls into me for the second time that afternoon. Since I sucked him off his balls must have been working overtime as I felt his sperm flood my asshole with spurt after spurt.

At that moment Becca pulled her mouth from my cock and kissed me again pushing my own cum into my mouth. My mouth and ass were both full of cum and it felt as if I were in heaven.

Even though I was dressed up like a little slut and had been blackmailed into this, I felt so powerful. Being able to do that to a man felt amazing and the fact that it was one of my best friends was the icing on the cake.

I swallowed my own cum and pushed myself up off Greg making sure to clench my ass so as not to spill any of his seed.

I stood, a little unsure on my 6" heels after my pounding, but making sure that I didn't lose a single drop of what Greg had just left inside me.

Unsure of what to do I tucked my cock back inside my thong and straightened out the front of my pvc dress.

"That was amazing. Why don't you hit the shower and get cleaned up? I will have a chat with Greg about what happens now" Becca said giving me a wink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun With Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds