Fun with Nona

"I love you, Will," my grandmother moaned. Her heart was beating fast in her chest. "Say you love me, Will."

"I love you, Nona," I said, before sucking again on her tits. My grandmother lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.

"Say you love me, Will."

"I love you, Nona," I said. Looking into her eyes at that moment sent me over the edge. I gritted my teeth and gripped Nona's sides. I felt my dick spasm as my cum shot out. Nona shuddered as my hot semen filled her pussy. I could feel her cunt pulsating as she orgasmed, her back going straight and the muscles in her thighs tightening.

We stayed like that on the couch for a few moments, me holding my Nona while she sat on my cock, our cum slowly leaking out her pussy. Eventually she stood up. I held her hand as her knees went momentarily weak.

"That felt so good, Will. I needed that."

"I didn't know how good that would feel, Nona," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"You are so good to your Nona," she said as she reached down and picked our clothes up off the floor. She dumped my shorts in my lap. "Come on, it's time to go to bed."

Instead of putting her robe back on, Nona just started walking out the room. Seeing her do that made me smile, the thought of her walking up to her room nude after we fucked filling me with excitement. I turned off the TV and followed after her, my shorts in my hand. We got upstairs and stopped in front of her room. She reached down and gently stroked my cock. "Goodnight baby," she said, kissing me om my lips.

"Goodnight Nona." I waited until her door was closed before going to my room and laying down. I fell asleep thinking about what tonight meant for me and my Nona in the future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fun with Nona
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds