• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Futacat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Futacat

But it was a quiet night, and her thoughts kept returning to the vial of green liquid in her fridge at home. Who could she choose? She didn't really know any men well enough to even think about asking them, and none of them, except maybe the Professor, would make a willing and suitable mate - and she knew there was no hope of persuading him.

If she even wanted a man.

Midnight found her back in the red light district near the central train station. She saw a few familiar faces, women she'd been with at some point or other, but she struggled to remember their names, or to feel any enthusiasm for any of them.

And then Tiffany stepped out of a car that raced away after. She leaned against a wall, glanced around furtively, then pulled out some cash and counted it.

Dala could see no sign of Johnny V., who no doubt didn't want to be ass-fucked two nights in a row. She dropped down next to Tiffany, who whirled round in a panic. She calmed at the sight of Dala. "Hi," she said, smiling tentatively.

Dala could smell the stink of men on Tiffany. Two, three, maybe more. "Do you have a family?" she asked.

Tiffany shook her head. "Not any more." Dala sensed the same desperate loneliness in her that she felt in herself.

"What if I could take you away from all this?"

Tiffany gave a bitter laugh. "I hear that every night."

"I don't mean sex work. I mean everything. The impotence of mere humanity. What if I could make you like me?"

"Like you? A..."

"A mutant, yes. A woman with a cock, and stronger than any man."

Tiffany was quiet for a long time. Dala waited, sensing that Tiffany was working through the implications. The possibilities. Until: "How?"

"I have a serum. Enough for one person. And I have to warn you that there is a real chance it could go horribly wrong."

Tiffany nodded slowly. "Sounds like I would have to be pretty fucking stupid to do it."

Dala laughed. "Yeah."

Tiffany laughed too. "Tell me your name, my masked lover."

"Dala."

"Hello, Dala. My name's Katie. Let's do it."

*

Half an hour later, they stood facing each other, both naked, in Dala's apartment. "You're beautiful," Katie said, her fingers caressing Dala's cheek. "Will I have fur like yours, and eyes like that too?" With a wry smile she added, "Will I have a cock as big as yours?"

"I don't know," Dala confessed. "But if you end up anything like me, your life will be dominated by a craving for sex."

"I'm sure you'll help me with that..."

"And vice versa..."

Katie laughed, but turned serious. "Do it. Now. Before I start to question my own sanity."

Dala had already prepared the hypodermic syringe. She made sure there was no air bubble, then lined up the needle with a vein in Katie's arm. "Ready?"

"Do it."

She pierced Katie's skin, and the vein beneath, and emptied the syringe slowly into her blood. Then withdrew, and covered the puncture with cotton wool and a plaster.

Nothing happened. Nothing happened for a long time. They decided to try and relax, and to have something to eat, but they were both too on edge.

And suddenly Katie was shivering. "So cold," she whispered. She tried to stand and nearly fell. Dala caught her and helped her onto the bed, where she wrapped her in blankets and cuddled up next to her.

The fever deepened. For three days and nights, Dala watched over the delirious Katie, doing her best to make her drink water, changing the sweat-soaked sheets. By the end of it, she was deathly pale, and Dala was terrified that Katie would die.

But then the fever broke, and Katie drifted into a long, restful sleep while her body transformed. Dala watched in fascination as Katie's skin took on a golden hue from the light brown fur, and her fingers developed into razor-sharp claws.

And then there was her cock that jutted up stiffly from the sleeping woman's crotch. Not as long as Dala's, but certainly thicker. Dala stroked it gently, until Katie climaxed in her sleep. Only a trickle of cum was produced, and Dala licked it away. The taste was good.

Her eyes, when she opened them at last, were an intense, emerald green. "Oh, wow," she said, studying herself. "It worked." Her cock was hard again, throbbing with need, and she carefully wrapped her claws about it. "I have a cock. I can't believe I have a fucking cock."

She looked at Dala - or, rather, at Dala's pussy - her emerald eyes glittering with feral hunger. "I want to fuck you with my cock."

Dala wasn't too surprised. Indeed, she had been rather hoping to hear those very words. She lay down on the bed and parted her legs invitingly. "Do it," she echoed. She was tired of dildos. It was time to experience the real thing.

Katie pounced onto the bed, as if pinning her prey into place, and shuffled her knees as she positioned her cock. Dala peered down a little anxiously; she had used many dildos during her life, but none as thick as Katie's cock. And there was nothing gentle in Katie's eyes.

Dala cried out as Katie gave a mighty thrust, as if determined to bury herself entirely in one move. Only the thick head pierced her, and maybe an inch of the shaft, but the friction against her clit was electric, and the sense of being impossibly stretched had Dala gasping for breath.

Katie growled with frustration. She adjusted position and thrust again, forcing another cry from Dala as that phenomenal cock slipped further in. Overwhelmed with sensation, Dala could only let it happen. Was this, she wondered, how men felt when she fucked them?

One more thrust, and Katie was fully within. "I can't express how badly I need this," Katie said. "To be so completely inside you."

Dala smiled up at her. "I can't express how good it feels."

Katie lowered herself to kiss Dala. Their breasts connected as their lips pressed together, and Katie's tongue penetrated her mouth as Dala's painfully erect cock pressed against Katie's belly. "I've waited my whole life for this," she whispered between kisses.

"Well, much as I enjoyed your cock last night," Katie said, "I'm sick of being fucked by assholes who think I'm not worth forty quid, while another asshole nicks half my take. It's my turn to do the fucking."

So saying, she drew out slowly, and plunged back in. "Fuck!" Dala cried. "Fuck! Yes! Fuck!" Not that Katie needed encouragement, as she thrust in again, more easily this time.

Dala wrapped her arms and legs about Katie to hold her close as she kissed her hungrily. "Ah, fuck, your claws are sharp," Katie hissed, and thrust in again. The sound of flesh hitting wet flesh and the scents of blood and sex were intoxicating.

"Harder," Dala said. "Faster."

Katie obeyed happily, settling as best she could into a rhythm, driving hard and deep into Dala, who thrust her hips up to meet her. "Ah! Sorry!" Katie cried suddenly. "I can't hold it!" Her cock seemed to swell even further in size within Dala.

"Fuck!" Dala screamed as she felt Katie's cum jet into her. She clung on fiercely to Katie as her own orgasm tore through her, her vagina contracting about the huge cock that stretched her. Each fresh pulse of cum seemed to drive her climax higher.

Cum splashed across Dala's cheek suddenly. She had momentarily forgotten her own cock, which had been spurting cum against Katie's belly and breasts. Their combined orgasm seemed to go on forever, their bodies continuing to convulse in pleasure even after the flow of cum had stopped.

Katie collapsed onto Dala, their breasts slick with Dala's cum, breathing heavily into each other's ears while their cocks diminished gradually.

Katie pulled away at last, a victorious grin brightening her face. Gone was the feral creature that had awoken earlier. "I'm starving," she said.

"I'm not surprised," Dala said. "You haven't eaten in days. And you stink. Go have a shower while I make us breakfast."

Katie laughed. "You're a bit of a mess yourself." Which was true. Dala's chest was sticky with her own cum, and she could feel Katie's cum trying to escape her well fucked vagina.

"Pass me the latex pants from that drawer," she said, pointing across the room.

Katie did so, examining the dildo with amusement. "Why do you want these?"

"I like having your cum in me." By the time Dala had the dildo in her and the latex pants all straightened out, Katie's cock was hard yet again. Dala sighed. "Come here."

As Dala wrapped her breasts about the thick cock, Katie moaned with lust and thrust up between them. Dala kept the soft flesh pressed firmly together to make a channel for Katie to fuck. She was perfectly happy to watch. For the first time in her life she had been properly fucked, and the thought of her vagina full of Katie's cum made her squirm around the dildo embedded there.

It was also the first time anyone had fucked her tits. It was a strange experience, but the pure joy on Katie's face made it worth it. Katie, who had been prey all her life, reborn now as a magnificent predator. Dala, who had always been the dominant partner, submitting now to Katie's desperate need.

Katie lifted her cock to Dala's mouth. "Suck it," she growled.

Dala barely managed to get her mouth around it. The huge head of the cock stuffed her mouth completely. But that was enough for Katie, who came with a roar, her claws clutching Dala's head tightly in place.

Dala tried to swallow the cum that flooded her mouth, but there was simply too much of it. It choked her, and escaped through her nostrils, and squeezed out the corners of her mouth, and still there was more.

Until at last it was over. Dala gasped for breath as cum dripped from her nose and chin onto her breasts.

Katie knelt down in front of her. "Thank you, Dala," she said. "You're amazing. Thank you for making me like you."

Dala kissed her. "I think I love you," she whispered.

"I think I love you too..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Futacat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds