• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Futanari Housemaid Ch. 06

Futanari Housemaid Ch. 06

Katerina's heart was racing as the three of them walked into the parlor together. Her cock and pussy were leaking so much that a wide stain was spreading over the front of her skinny jeans and her erection was clearly visible. Even the sensation of her cock brushing against the fabric of her lacy underwear and tight jeans was enough to increase her frustration. As they opened the door and entered the room, she couldn't decide which was winning; her apprehension or her undeniable arousal.

There were three maids waiting for them, Molly and Charlotte who already knew about her secret, but also a new maid, a busty young woman who was the newest addition to the staff named Bethany. As Miss Strong, Avery and Katerina entered, the maids stood in a straight line and curtseyed, waiting with their hands behind their backs.

"We are celebrating a somewhat special occasion today, " said Miss Strong to the maids, who nodded attentively. "You know what to do."

The three women approached Katerina and helped her towards the center of the room where the tea tray from the night before stood waiting, this time arranged with a selection of cleaning implements, a basin of steaming, scented water and clean, fluffy towels.

Her three fellow maids began helping Katerina undress. Molly winked at her as she unbuttoned Katerina's jeans and Katerina couldn't help remembering the feeling of Molly's pussy snugly fitted around the tip of her thick cock.

Once she was naked, the three women approached her with razors and soapy water. Bethany, who had never seen Katerina's cock before, couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from it. Now that her cock was free, it was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum onto the floor. It was seven inches long flaccid and eight inches long hard. It was reasonably thick as it was, but Katerina knew that this new pill program would make it even meatier and make her a veritable cumming machine.

The maids had her step onto a dry towel, then soaped her up and carefully shaved every last follicle of hair away from her cock and balls, then, asking her to move her legs slightly apart, shaved her pussy completely bare. Katerina thrilled every time one of her coworkers moved her prominent cock out of their way. Each woman had strands of glossy precum on their arms and wrists but did nothing to wash it away. Meanwhile, Avery and Miss Strong watched the entire process carefully, eventually directing Bethany to hold Katerina's cock and Charlotte to lift her balls while Molly trimmed and wiped her pussy down. She throbbed in Bethany's soft hand and felt embarrassed but painfully turned on as the maid blushed and held her cock like she might hold the door for one of Miss Strong's guests or lift the hem out of the way for a seamstress while she worked.

Finally, the three women stepped back and left Katerina with her cock jutting out before her. The aching feeling in her balls was intensifying rather horribly.

"Very good." said Miss Strong approvingly. Avery handed the pear-shaped cock cage to Molly, who began to wash it in the soapy water and buff it dry with a fresh towel.

"Katerina," said Miss Strong quietly as the maids prepared the lock and cage. "Are you ready to take this next step into submission? You will be at my complete beck and call for the next three weeks. I will, of course, be augmenting your income to account for the extra hours and will be giving you a bonus." They talked figures for a moment before Miss Strong continued. "From this moment, you will be a full-time submissive maid in my household and will wear this cock cage for the final three weeks of your penile development. You will be tested and pushed to your limits. You will have sexual interactions with the staff while being denied orgasm. At any point, you will be fully within your rights to refuse to participate, although we ask the courtesy of a meeting with Avery, our enhancement specialist before we completely terminate the experiment. At the end of the process, we will revisit the terms of your development and chastity. Are you ready?"

"Yes," said Katerina, feeling breathless.

"Very good." Miss Strong smiled, then clapped sharply. "I think that Miss Katerina's lovely cock could use a wash too, my dears. Get to work."

Before she knew what was happening, her coworkers had knelt around her and seemingly shy Bethany had swallowed her throbbing cock whole.

Katerina gasped as Charlotte slid a finger into her pussy from behind and began licking her ass. Molly latched onto her clit with her voracious mouth and gently massaged her balls with her soft fingers.

She felt nearly paralyzed with shock as she stood there. She looked down into Bethany's face, expecting to meet her gaze, but Bethany's eyes were closed rapturously as she slid Katerina's leaking cock in and out of her mouth, gulping spasmodically over the flood of precum slipping down her throat.

"Here," said Avery, flashing her dazzling smile. She held out a small, red pill between manicured fingers and offered a glass of water with the other hand. She seemed delighted by this turn of events and watched the scene before her with hungry amusement. Katerina took the pill and swallowed it, moaning a little as the maids worked on her.

"That's your first dose of the enhancement pill for the day." said Avery, reaching into her suitcase. "And this, well, we weren't about to give you nothing to deal with that raging libido." She held out another small, white pill. "Do you remember how difficult it was for you to orgasm last night?" Katerina nodded as she swallowed the white pill.

"That's because of this little guy you've just taken." said Avery, snapping her suitcase closed. "The red pill develops the tissues and allows them to expand more, making the penis thicker, heavier and fuller throughout the enhancement regime, in conjunction with the enhancement cream." Katerina's whole body was swimming with pleasure, but she tried to focus as Bethany practically gagged around her cock. "But the white pill will prevent you from reaching orgasm. It won't stop it entirely, but will help to keep you hanging right on the edge rather than...falling over it."

"MMM." Katerina wasn't sure if this counted as an adequate response, but she couldn't think what else to say.

"And one more," said Avery, pulling a final pill from an orange bottle on the tea tray. "This is for Miss Strong to use at her discretion." She handed it over and Katerina downed it with the remaining water. "It will prevent you from ejaculating entirely. A dominant will usually want to train her submissive to resist ejaculation rather than resorting to chemical means of prevention. But seeing as this is your first day and these ladies are doing such an excellent job, we're giving you a dose to help you manage the discomfort."

The feeling of impending orgasm that had been slowly building suddenly plateaued. Katerina thrust forward into Bethany's mouth, trying to get it back, unashamed of her sudden fervor. Thrusting made no difference. It was just like the night before, the feeling of building and building pleasure that wouldn't come.

"I think she's clean enough," said Miss Strong coolly, clapping her hands again.

The maids extricated themselves from Katerina's wet cock and pussy, then returned with steaming hot rags and wiped her down a final time. Their hair was disheveled and their faces sticky, but all three looked rather pleased. Katerina's cock began to deflate slightly, although the feeling of intense dissatisfaction remained. Charlotte returned to smear a generous helping of the pink enhancement cream onto her cock, then stepped back into line again.

"And now," said Miss Strong as the maids lined up again, "The lock."

It took only a moment to affix the cage and lock on Katerina's red cock and balls. With a final click, she stepped back and Katerina looked down to see herself in full chastity.

"Thank you, Miss Avery for your time today," said Miss Strong, shaking Avery's hand.

"Anytime," Avery beamed. "Good luck, Katerina," she called as left, "I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon."

Katerina averted her eyes from her fellow maids, who all stood watching her. Miss Strong admired the view of her newly imprisoned plaything, then sighed.

"These ladies did such good work today, don't you think, Katerina?"

"Yes, Ma'am," said Katerina, feeling the color rise to her breasts and face.

"You are all dismissed to finish your housework for the day," said Miss Strong, making to sit on one of the velvet couches. "Once you have shown your appreciation of course, Katerina."

The three maids grinned and somehow even Bethany's innocent smile was transformed into something close to a leer.

The three maids sat on the chaise longue and lifted their skirts to reveal bare, shaved pussies. Katerina groaned and felt her cock harden at once. It was going to be a fucking long three weeks, that was for sure. Kneeling eagerly between Molly's spread legs, she got to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Futanari Housemaid Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds