Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 01

She made her way over to Jen Park's office and waved to the janitor vacuuming the floor next to the door. Jen had left at six and didn't even bother to stop by Tiffany's desk. Jen had probably thought that Tiffany went home at the usual time and had left the contracts unfinished.

"This will show that slimy bitch." Tiffany growled under her breath as she stepped into the other woman's placid office. Everything was smooth and cold. There was hardly a thing in the room that spoke of a human occupying the space that is aside from the array of self-portraits that lined one cupboard on the side of the room. Tiffany walked over and picked up a frame of Jen looking over her bare shoulder at the camera. The woman really was a diva. Stepped forward and moved the white keyboard closer to the Mac that sat proudly on Jen's desk. Tiffany had to be sure that the contract was the first thing that Jen saw in the morning.

Tiffany then began to walk around and admire the things that Jen had stowed away. Heavy French creams stood next to her personal coffee machine. The machine was incredibly elegant. It looked like the woman had bribed someone at Starbucks to make her a personal one that screamed 'I am a diva and need amazing coffee every day'. Tiffany rolled her eyes while she picked up the creamer. The title was something that she couldn't pronounce and she quickly put it back into its spot. The rest of the office was bare and cold. It matched Jen perfectly. As she turned to leave the large space, she saw an outbox on a table that sat near her door. Tiffany looked around and picked up the single sheet of paper that sat in the bin. It was a performance review. Tiffany felt rage boil in her as she read the sections:

Work Performance:

She is often sloppy and doesn't bother with appearance, very deterring from a corporate environment. She also has been pushy and belligerent with superiors and often pushes it in others faces that she has a part time job to support herself. She often times leaves jobs to the last minute. If she doesn't show initiative over the next pay period I would suggest firing her.

Professionalism:

I can't even write anything here without sounding overly condescending. Please review work performance.

Status of Position:

She is under qualified, and her degree doesn't assist with the position she is in. Immediate need for new hire. Please advise.

Tiffany almost tore the sheet apart. That bitch was so horrible there was no way that she could write a review like that about her. Jen was the worst at procrastination, and here she was getting flayed for one contract that hadn't been her fault. She could feel her teeth grinding and she slammed the paper back into the bin. Tiffany angrily made her way down to the parking lot, the Janitor stepped aside obviously seeing the rage on her face.

"I am going to make Jen pay for everything she has done to the people who worked for the company."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds