Gaijin Encounter

"I think she likes it man. You like that cock don't you whore?"

She mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it.

"What did you say?" Gunny asked.

"Yes, it feels so good."

"Do you want him to stop?"

"No. Don't stop," she cried out. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my cock you whore," the fat man grunted as he grabbed a fist full of her hair again and pounded her even harder. She then let out such a wail, it was like a damn bursting. In response, he slapped her ass a couple of times with his free hand until she had a big red hand print on one cheek. She tried her best to please him, wagged her ass back at him like a common bitch.

He reached down over her, grabbed her tits on either side of her body and pulled back hard.

"If you can't fuck any better than that you cow, I'll milk your ass." That must have fired her up, because she started rotating her hips to give him maximum pleasure.

Then he started mumbling something to her I couldn't hear. But she soon let us in on the secret.

"Yes, please fuck me master." Then a short time later, "Yes. I love your big cock ... I love you master."

Are you shitting me, I thought. Did she say what I thought she said. Fuck, when would this nightmare end.

However, they weren't through yet. After she came again, he pulled out, flipped her over on her back and mounted her in the missionary position. She reached up and put her arms around him, and tried to kiss him. "I'm not kissing a whore that has already sucked on two cocks." Then he spit on her face again. Oh please, I thought, this is killing me.

They continued fucking like that for a few more minutes. Then without warning he pulled out again and scrambled up over her body until his cock was pointing at her face. I guess she thought he wanted her to suck him again, because she tried to take him in her mouth. But he grabbed her hair once again and jacked himself off on her face. The camera zoomed in again as he dumped six shots across her face, on her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, chin and even eyelids. She was dripping with cum.

The fat man moved away from her and said, "You might make a good whore yet." Both men laughed. The camera captured the smile that beamed across her saturated face.

Then the screen faded to black.

(To be Continued.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds