• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gail Gathers a Crowd

Gail Gathers a Crowd

123

If you haven't read our first posting(s) I'll tell you what we look like. Firstly, this is all real. I'm 5'10, just turned 32, brown hair and eyes and in reasonably trim shape. I met my wife while in university and we are married eight years now. Gail is exceptionally beautiful and very shy, which belies her intelligence and soft spoken manner. She is 5'7" with a young girls figure at 30, small hips, long very shapely legs, small breasted, a picture perfect behind, light brown hair that blondes in the sun and just the loveliest large green eyes.

This continues; we are on holiday in France and Monaco, just returning from three days on board a private yacht. We will stay a few days, see Monaco, visit an American friend that we know from last year and finish our holiday in Portofino.

In our room at the Mirabeau I immediately went to the window to look over toward the yacht club but I couldn’t spot the boat we had been on, the Gabbiano Bianco. We headed out for lunch and the tour we had previously booked to see, and learn, Monaco history. After renting a cell phone at the hotel desk I called Peter, our American friend that we had met last year in France. We actually had only planned our stop in Monaco because they were here. Peter started asking questions about our boat trip but I begged off, “We are having lunch now, let’s discuss it at dinner tomorrow,” and we rang off after scheduling dinner. We would see each other during the day since he planned to watch us play tennis the next morning.

Though Gail and I had not discussed it, I wondered if our meeting with Peter and Phyllis would be a repeat of last year. It was our first swap, which still managed to sexually excite me, or make me nauseous, depending on the moment. We finished lunch and taxied to the tour bus, during which we telephoned Tamara, the lady that we met in Cannes last week. We stood in a group of fourteen people waiting for the bus to leave while Gail continued to talk on the cell with Tamara. I stepped away to purchase a bottle of water and from the distance couldn’t help but admire my wife. She was wearing beige shorts - not tight on her legs, and an armless soft orange sheer silk blouse with a slip underneath, and brown flat open shoes. She was talking on the phone, oblivious of the attention she was drawing from the group waiting for the tour to start.

We learned the many hundred-year history of the Principality, driving from place to place. The tour was wonderful, and when we finished we were invited and accepted to have dinner with a couple with whom we had exchanged so many comments during the tour. They were from Canada, in their late thirties, on holiday the first time in France. The lady, Eva, was small, blonde, very shapely which she seemed to work hard to show. Her husband Alex was tall, trim and obviously taken by Gail. While Eva talked she constantly touched me whereas Alex was polite with Gail to the extreme. They were staying on Princess Grace Street, just twenty some odd doors from our hotel so we taxied back together. Before we left they invited us to join then for dinner, and we accepted.

We had planned to meet at our hotel When they arrived Alex suggested a large informal restaurant almost on the end of Blvd. Italie. He had been there his first night in Monte Carlo. The food was good, and the tile floor echoing the voices of a full restaurant made it seem busy and comfortable. As the evening wore on Gail and I reached to cover our glass when more wine was offered. As was our habit, we did not drink much the night before we had a serious tennis match. Gail and I wee playing the next day and we had a serious bet with one another. Alex asked if we would mind their stopping by the next day, to watch us play. Of course we concurred.

When we were almost finished with dinner a four piece band began to play and a few tables close to the bandstand were moved to make a dance floor. I danced once with Gail and once with Eva as did Alex. Back at the table I suggested “We had better call it a night.” Alex was disappointed but understood. He reached for Gail’s hand saying, “Hate to see it break up so soon?” Gail blushed, even her chest spotted, and she looked to me smiling, but I knew the smile was discomfort. We all left and the taxi dropped us off first at the Mirabeau.

Gail readied for bed in a t-shirt and we stood by the window arms around one another, enjoying the view of Monte Carlo. Gail asked, “Have you decided what we are betting on the game tomorrow? “I’m glad you are worried about losing,” I said. She replied, “I might just surprise you,” she said, “I have incentive.” Then I added, “You just may like what I was considering.” She gave me her inquisitive look, eyes a squinting smile, “Are you planning to ask me to be with a man while you watch,” she questioned. I weighed my answer, wanting to induce her to talk about what happened on our boat trip. “I intend to make the most of my win” I said, squeezing her to me, “I wasn’t particularly focused on sex,” I lied, “but who knows. I guess I couldn’t ask something like that even if I wanted to.” Her response was a questioning “Oh, why can’t you ask that?”

We had discussed why I thought it would be exciting to see her make love with another man. I had already seen her the time she was with Peter, but Gail discounted that. She insisted that I was more excited with his wife, Phyllis, and her performing oral sex with me. For Gail, the fact that she had been fucked to crashing orgasm by Peter, did not count. If she knew that I had surreptitiously seen her with other men, maybe she would think differently, be more open with me. I knew that she was jealous if I showed interest in another woman, so that scenario was out. Though truth be told, I had no interest in any women other than Gail. Except Francoise, when Gail was treating me poorly. We moved to the bed and cuddled a while, then Gail turned over and spooned close to me, and we slept like lovers.

We were at the courts with time to spare. Our friend, who had arranged and booked the court, was waiting at the end of the entry, a towel around his neck, looking like he had been playing. He looked taller and more fit, in his tennis clothes. His face had a bad burn which extended partly into his hair. I was embarrassed that I did not remember his name, but a few minutes later I heard his friend call him Renzo. Gail looked at him appreciatively when they shook hands. What we saw of the club was spectacular. For a tennis aficionado it was almost a religious experience just walking into the club. He walked us to the courts and we were surprised to see our own small cheering section. Peter and Phyllis were there already chatting with Alex and Eva, and both the men we had met through Giancomo, that had arranged the permission to play. Peter had a very official looking camera hanging around his neck.

We often play on clay at home in Chile so we knew what to expect. Our friend Renzo took the umpire’s chair and officiated. The game went well. I won the first set 6-3 while our friend’s ohh’d and ahhh’d for Gail at every well played point. She was playing full out, scrambling, but always managed to look graceful. Gail’s long tanned legs looked wonderful against the simple white tennis dress she always wore. More onlookers were gathering. At one moment I remembered thinking how very lucky I am to have such a lovely wife. The onlookers grew and into the second set I relaxed and wound up in a tiebreak. A crowd had gathered. We play well together and it’s nice for a club player to watch us, but I had no doubts that as much of the interest was in watching Gail. Catching up with the points I had to spot on the tiebreak made it too difficult for me, and Gail won the second set. The crowd let out a roar that sounded more like a hundred. I took control of the last set and when I returned her second serve for my winning point, our friends clapped, but they were applauding her effort. We met at the net and Gail stretched to kiss me, “Almost got you didn’t I?” she chided. “You most certainly did,” I answered, “I’m very proud of you…” She interrupted, “Love me?”

“I most definitely do.” I said. Gail smiled, “That’s all I need, you won the bet.” And we walked toward our friends.

We sat in a group in the lounge, Gail and I shared a not very cold beer. Peter continued to rant about our prowess. Phyllis was sitting beside me and Renzo was to my right. I thanked him for arranging the court. “Not to be thanked,” he said. “You both play well, I did not know the level of your play. Would you like to play again, maybe doubles?”

I jumped to respond, “We love doubles, you just tell us when.”

“I’ll see what my girlfriends schedule is and then I will call you.” He said.

We sat around, sharing jokes and talking for twenty minutes. Peter informed us that he had invited Alex and Eva to join us this evening at dinner. Gail and I wanted to get back to the hotel and out of our wet clothes. We excused ourselves and Renzo offered to drive us back to the Mirabeau.

We showered and were getting ready for the palace tour we had planned for the afternoon. “So, my love,” Gail said, “Have you decided what you will win?” She was standing in front of the mirror putting on her makeup. She was wearing the blue lace panties that had no elastic around her legs. She noticed my admiring glance and smiled. I answered her earlier question, “Actually I do have some ideas but, “and I hesitated a long while, “this is an opportunity I want to use well. But tell me, you will do whatever I ask… right?” She looked at me through the mirror, smiling provocatively, “That’s the bet I made,” She said.

I added, “I have to decide. I’m playing with whether I want an active or passive win.” Gail’s response was to stop applying her beauty work and look at me with her, I am thinking smile. When we left for the tour, Gail was dressed in a short blue and yellow dress that buttoned down the front, the lower two buttons were open which allowed her to show her lovely legs.


When we finished the tour we walked to the taxi line and entered a Mercedes taxi. Gail slid into the middle and I sat behind the driver. The front seats were separated and Gail’s left leg was resting on mine, and slightly apart. The young driver didn’t hesitate to look, again and again. Though Gail maintained just enough primness to make it look like she was not showing herself, when she glanced to me she was blushing, a slight smile showing that she knew what he could see. She whispered to me, “You like?” I mouthed “I love.”

As we readied for dinner that evening I commented. “Wonder what this restaurant is like?

Gail responded, “Knowing Peter you can be sure…,” she let the rest of the sentence die as she concentrated on selecting her dress. Then she continued, “I wish we didn’t have guests.”

My heart started racing, I wondered if that was her cue that she had considered a repeat with Peter and Phyllis. She interrupted my thoughts, “I am uncomfortable with Alex,” she said.

“Why, I asked. I had only seen him being courteous to her.

Gail answered. “When we danced at… he was actually rude.” How I asked. Gail turned to look at me, “He almost immediately started pushing his leg between mine. We weren’t there a minute and he was rubbing on me, and he was hard.” I exclaimed questioningly, “Really?” Gail responded softly, “Really…yes really.”

We met for dinner at the Amici Miei, back in the port. Peter an Alex were standing at the bar. They greeted us warmly. Alex was starring at Gail while she and Peter exchanged quips. More like boring into her with his eyes. I marveled at her easy exchange with Peter, for he was very quick and clever with words. When she was comfortable with someone you saw her wit, her intelligence. Otherwise she was shy, answering questions but rarely joining the exchange.

The ladies came back from the restrooms. Eva looked elegant and sexy. Phyllis was simply ravishing and Peter noticed my appreciative gaze. She wore a grey dress with straps around her neck but the front was open and her cleavage was deep, almost revealing. She kissed my cheek and leaned in just enough for me to feel her against my arm. Men and women in the restaurant were looking at her. With the three women together I made a quick appraisal. Gail was wearing a pair of beige silk slacks. Not tight but they hugged her bottom beautifully, it looked like there was nothing underneath. The green and gold blouse she wore was the gift from Gabriela and Giancomo, and she looked the conservative beauty.

We were escorted to a table on the patio that overlooked the port and the mountain with the palace on top. The food and wine flowed, for hours. Peter filled us in on his year past and we did the same. He explained to Alex and Eva how we ran upon one another on Giancomo’s boat. Peter was full of questions about our stay on the boat, where did we go, do we have plans to meet again, and more. After dinner Peter wanted us to see the apartment he had rented, so we jammed into his car and wound up in his huge eighth floor three bedroom apartment looking out over the lighted city. Two of the bedrooms, also with balconies, were on the side of the building facing toward San Remo, also an enchanting view of Monte Carlo. The apartment was tastefully decorated in Italian furniture.

Peter went to prepare drinks and Eva offered to help. Gail and Phyllis were on the balcony of one of the bedrooms and Alex I were sitting on a long modern leather couch. Ten minutes went by when Phyllis came out of the kitchen with two drinks in her hand. She had one for Gail but stopped to speak with me on the way back. She sat beside me on the couch.

“Ri, Gail says that you will be in Portofino for about a week.” She stated. “I thought we would run up and visit with you. If Peter is busy, I will stay for a few days. She says you have some trips planned.” All I was concentrated on was that if Phyllis bent forward any further I might see her nipples. Finally I answered, “Yes we have two trips planned.” “We were invited by friends of Giancocmo’s, I guess we will find out the plans when we are there, and let you know.” Alex had left a few moments after Phyllis sat beside me. Just at that moment I realized his absence. Phyllis continued, “Please let me know. Even if it is for a day or two, we have really been looking forward… I should say I have so been looking forward to your getting here.” I looked at Phyllis realizing that she was not flirting. She genuinely liked our company.
“Let me get this wine to Gail,” she said, and rose to go toward the rear bedroom, I followed her. The door was open and you could see through to the balcony. Alex was standing at the balcony edge, Gail was in front of him looking out over the city and it looked like he had his hands on her shoulders. Phyllis set the stage for her entry, announcing, “Mademoiselle, Monsieur, your drinks…” and she stepped onto the balcony. I didn’t continue into the bedroom.

I stepped back out and walked toward the kitchen. Peter was not to be seen, but I heard a noise in the butler’s pantry so I crossed the room and peered into the pantry. Eva was standing smiling inches from Peter and he was saying something, not quite whispering, but I still could not make it out. She turned to look at me and like an idiot I said, “Oh, excuse me,” and I turned to leave. Peter hadn’t seen me but he heard me, and just as I departed he called out, “Rian … Rian, take a minute, come here.” I turned back and peered into the pantry again. They were both in the same position as before but looking at me now. I walked in and noticed that Eva looked pretty well toasted. Peter said, “Ri, Eva said she and Alex are party fiends when on holiday.” “That’s interesting,” I commented. Peter continued “She says she has never been with a black man.” I nonchalantly responded, “I’m told that in the dark you can’t tell.” “Now where would you get that kind of faulty information? “ Peter said, laughing. I answered, “Gail told …” and I stopped realizing what I had done. Peter turned to me quickly giving me a most very stern unfriendly look.” I felt the total fool; I could feel my face reddening. I did not know whether Eva picked it up but I apologized to Peter with a friendly pat on his shoulder and left them to their diddling or whatever.

Back at the bedroom Gail, Phyllis and Alex were still on the balcony chatting. I joined them and went directly to stand beside Gail. She placed her arm in mine and gently leaned against me. They continued chatting for some few minutes then Gail said to me, “You know Ri, we had better get back if we intend to play tomorrow.” Phyllis observed, “Oh no, leaving…are you playing again tomorrow?” I knew we did not have a booked court but in support of Gail I answered, “You know we’d stand in line all night for a good doubles game.” Phyllis added, “Who are you playing with?” “Renzo is lining it up for us,” I said. And soon afterwards we said our goodbyes and for some reason we both felt closer to Peter and Phyllis. I told Peter I would call him during the day tomorrow to organize something. Peter called a taxi and we left with goodbye hugs.

We were made honest again. A message was on our phone with a copy under the door. Renzo had called. ‘I have booked doubles for 11: to 12:30 tomorrow. If it is convenient we will meet there. If not please call my mobile any time … and his number.’ Gail and I were thrilled. When we were in bed we held hands and talked. “I am so glad you came to the balcony when you did. I was so embarrassed,” Gail said. I asked, “Embarrassed, why?” That he would just come up and put his hands on me. I was appalled. Who does he think …” she let it end. “I know love, that’s why I followed to look for you. He seems to be lusting after you.” I said. Gail questioned, “Ri, tell me, do I give the impression that just anyone could touch me?” I responded, “I may have given reason…you don’t usually, but I’m sure they’d all like to… anyway that’s their style, we both don’t like it so let’s not visit with them again.”

We lay holding hands for five minutes without a word. “I did well today, didn’t I Gail said. “Very well, I said. You really took me by surprise the second set.” Then Gail almost whispered, “Wonder how Renzo plays?” Then, again after a pause she asked, What do you mean by “…I may have given reason? I explained what happened with Eva and Peter. The ‘uuhhh’ was when Gail sucked in air. “Ri, how could you…?” she let it drag out. “I’m so sorry,” I said, and then added, “I only hope that she was as drunk as she acted and it passed unnoticed. Peter was livid with me.” Gail whispered, “good.” I rolled to my side and placed my arm across her. I started kissing her cheek. When she turned her head I began to kiss her mouth, and then rose up enough to place my head above hers. I took her tongue in my mouth and probed and moved my lips over the whole of her mouth. I was hard with anticipation. She placed her hands on my head and face and returned my kiss and we continued. I was pushing my hardness against her thigh and feeling very intense. I don’t know what prompted my kiss but it was not often that we kissed with such passion. Maybe I was trying to copy the lust I had seen when she had kissed Giancomo. Gail sensed something too. When we stopped and I was lying beside her again she whispered, “I love you Ri,” and maybe five minutes later, “Good night.”

Again our friends were there to watch. We were at the court when Renzo walked in with his partner. He introduced us to Paulina, he pronounced it Pow-au-lien-a, a doe eyed girl in her mid twenties with her dark brown hair in a short cut, about Gail’s height, almost boyish, who couldn’t have weighed more then fifty kilos. I would gladly have stood by just looking at her for the next hour. We went to gear up and she chatted with Gail for a moment. At the bench Gail informed me that Paulina suggested. “Renzo says you play well, maybe we can challenge the boys to some outrageous bet.” I laughed. Gail added, “She’s really nice.”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gail Gathers a Crowd

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds