Gail Meets Werner

She rode his cock hard; when she rose up I could see her pussy juices coating his fat cock. Her hole was so stretched that her skin rode in and out with his cock. After some eight to ten minutes she threw back her head and moaned a guttural "aghh..ohh, aghh." beginning her orgasm, forcefully thrusting her hips forward pumping his cock fully into her in deep thrusts now. She had taken all of him into her pussy up to his balls. She started to shiver and then began the most sensual thing I have ever seen, continuing small orgasms, shivering, moaning, pumping, deep sighs, continuing for a very long time. Werner had not come yet and his immense pole was still hard as a rock. I could see the way her pussy was tightly stretched around it. Her juices were soaked around his pole, on her legs, even coating her ass hole and Werner's bush was matted and wet. She already had an intense orgasm but continued to pump him now moving slowly, her head down and eyes squinted shut, concentrating, every part of her body and senses involved in taking and enjoying this huge tool. Werner reached his hand around and inserted the nib of his finger in her ass hole. She placed her hand over his coaxing him to put more of his finger in her ass. She continued pumping up then slowly down extending the sensation of each move, her breasts dancing with each thrust, taking his cock fully to his balls. Her back started to arch. She was close to orgasm again and she reached for Werner's free hand and placed it on her clit. When she comes she squirts and she loves me to feel it. Now it was Werner's turn.

Gail started to groan deeply as each thrust was fully inside her now, Werner was close to coming too, I could see his balls tightening. She started to moan... "Oh yes, oh it's so full, come with me.. yesss, ...now, fuck me, ohhh do it... I'm coming," and with that she began to spasm again and again making a low plaintive wail of pleasure with each spasm. Her words and the deep sexuality of it all caused me to come, stream after stream spurting against the wall, and I hadn't even touched myself. It obviously was all Werner could take because he stiffened sighing deeply "...ahhh, jetz", pushing his cock in to the hilt and holding her there as he began to shoot his load deep into her belly, prolonging Gail's orgasm as she moaned "I feel it, yes I feel it, oh yes." This lasted a full minute then Gail simply leaned over and exchanged a long and passionate kiss with Werner.

When she slide his cock out of her I could see her hole still stretched and shiny. Globs of come glistening at the edge. It was the most sexual, sensual, exciting thing I had ever seen. Her face looked blissful. Her green eyes glazed with joy. She was absolutely the most beautiful woman in the world. During this whole time not a single word was spoken between them.

I hurried back to our bedroom and into bed, feigning sleep. A few minutes later Gail came to bed. She stripped her nightgown and climbed into bed naked. She scooted to my side and lay on her side close beside me, wrapping her legs around my leg and resting her come soaked pussy against my thigh, and she went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning later then usual. Werner was sitting near the pool browsing an

Architectural digest. We exchanging good mornings and he apologized for getting drunk. I brushed it off and started the coffee. Gail came out fifteen minutes later freshly showered, her hair still wet, looking radiant. She nonchalantly bade us good morning, kissed me on the cheek then preceded with breakfast. They didn't exchange glances or any acknowledgement that I could ascertain.

I finished breakfast quickly and said I had promised to cheer Nelson on in a tennis match he had scheduled today. I'd be back in two hours. I invited Werner but, as I expected, he did not accept. I returned in an hour and a half and Werner was gone. When I walked in the bedroom Gail was naked, getting ready to step in the shower. I embraced her from behind and nonchalantly asked, "didn't you already shower this morning". I was fondling her breasts by now and she did not answer. Instead she turned and placed her arms around my neck. I rubbed her back and kneaded her behind while rubbing my chest against hers. She seemed to enjoy it and held me close. I reached down to slip my hand between her buttocks to touch her pussy. I felt her stiffen. I reached her slit and started running two fingers up and down and slightly into her. She was wet. When I pushed my fingers into her I could feel she was stretched. I continued to play with her that way and she thrust her behind out and spread her legs. She was already breathing hard. Her pussy was oozing liquid. I whispered softly in her ear,

"You're so wet, it's beautiful, you're getting to want it more often."

She didn't move away now but she said, "What do you mean".

I simply answered, "Well we did it just night before last."

After a long wait she said, "I like it more often now."

I took my clothes off quickly and we lay on the bed fondling. She took me in her mouth and lavished me with the most passionate oral love we had ever made. When I was close to coming I asked her to lie back. She asked for me to come in her mouth. I insisted I wanted to come in her. When I slipped inside her it was obvious she had been fucking and was stretched enormously. She was wet; I could feel my cock slipping with the juices in her pussy. Gail held her arms around my neck but she was watching my face.

"Oh you are so wet and loose," I said as I slowly pumped in and out. I had my eyes closed but sensed she was still watching me. When I pulled my cock out and started to slide down to her pussy she tensed. Her hands rested lightly on my head as I kissed her belly, then worked my way up the inside of her thigh toward her stretched pussy. She sighed when I reached her clit, which was already protruding from the morning fuck she had with Werner, I ran my tongue over her clit and drew it out lightly sucking it as if it were a cock. She sighed and started humping to the motion. I stuck my tongue as far into her stretched hole as possible and ran it around the walls of her pussy. She could feel the intenseness of my lovemaking and she responded. When she started to come again it was a simple, "oh yes, I'm coming". I quickly mounted her and started pumping her wet, stretched freshly fucked pussy. I twisted from side to side trying to reach every place that Werner had touched. I started to shoot again and again and she gently pulled me to her to take my load deep in her pussy.

We lay exhausted, she half upon me. When I rose to my knees she continued to lay there on her stomach, legs spread wide apart, the most beautiful ass in the world shaded by suntan and bikini lines. I started to kiss her neck then back and slowly gently worked my way over her ass cheek to her left leg. I kissed to her ankle then gently moved to start kissing her right leg. As I moved I looked up at her freshly fucked pussy wide open and flooded with come and her sex juices and I marveled at how sexy it looked. I then noticed a white trickle dripping down from her pink ass hole towards her pussy. I looked again, more carefully, it looked like cum dripping. Now, more certain of what I was seeing, I felt an empty pit in my stomach. Not to show my emotions I started to kiss up her right leg. I moved as if to reposition myself and rested heavily on her left ass cheek. The weight pushed her cheek outward and I glimpsed her ass hole well enough to see it was stretched, still open and raw, and dripping come.

I quickly recovered, and then lay upon her back and whispered,

"You know what I think."

"No", she replied with a worried tone in her voice, "What do you think, about what."

I answered, "I think you looked so beautiful this morning that I fell in love with you the second time and I want to marry you again, in Chile, where there is no divorce.

She smiled, relieved certainly, but mostly with happiness, and she turned and we kissed, deeply, with passion, as husband and wife.

Gail did not make it to the shower. She fell asleep. I went to the kitchen, drank coffee, and when I returned she was on her stomach again. I gently opened the cheeks of her ass and she did not stir. I held her cheeks apart for a few moments looking at the stretched come filled hole and then jerked my rigid dick imagining how beautiful it would have been to have seen her taking Werner's fat cock into her ass and watching her face and hearing her sigh as he unloaded his come deep in the tunnel of her now stretched ass.

I wanted to discuss it with her, to permit her to be honest with me and to show the depth of affection I feel for her. The opportunity has never risen. We are planning a holiday in Curacao in November, to celebrate our re-wedding. I will bring it up then and hopefully she will be receptive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds