Gail Prefers Peter

When Peter entered her hole and started to push it in I truly believed he would only get half inside her. Gail moved her legs apart, and then back again placing her feet on his buttocks pressing him forward into her. What a sight. A good third of his cock steadily slipped into her stretched pussy and Gail’s legs started to shake. She looked down at the rest of his cock waiting to enter her tunnel then laid her head back and sighed. Peter stopped pushing. Gail reached up for his head to kiss again. Peter pushed deeper. More of his cock was in her pussy now, the contrast of her pale skin and his black cock was intensely erotic, Peter continued pushing headlong toward her womb. For the first time he started pumping slowly, just small in and out motions. Gail again sighed deeply then turned her head to fix her gaze on me, glassy eyed, so intense. She started to say something, her lips formed the shape of a circle like ‘Ohh’, with her eyes still fixed to my eyes, then she gasped and closed her eyes turning back to Peter, as his cock obviously had reached some deep and wonderful place. He was now moving in a real fucking motion, Gail meeting his thrust, her legs first in the air, then wrapped around pulling his buttocks, and shaking noticeably.

Phyllis was watching, fingering herself again. “She’ll take him, she’ll be able to take him,” she said in an almost hypnotic whisper and to no one specific.

They were now fucking with growing intensity and the bed was moving. Peter’s cock would slide out all wet and shiny and Gail would pull him back in with her legs, rising to his thrust. She was moaning and sighing and then the shaking peaked in intensity,

“Aghh, ohhhh, Aaghhh. Oh do me, Aghhh”, and Gail started to orgasm, and it continued.

They were bucking and humping, Peters cock now fully embedded in my wife so deeply that I could not imagine where it was finally reaching inside her. She was having a continuous orgasm and started whimpering, she looked at me and her lust and abandon was so apparent that my cock started to twitch, and I came shooting spurt after spurt on the floor, the chair, and on Phyllis’ back. Gail saw me come while she was still coming, Peter was pumping so hard that each downward thrust was a thump. Gail’s whimpers were now actually crying. She looked at me again, tears running down her face, her rising to meet each thrust of Peters with a lust and abandon that seemed light years distant from the delicate shy woman I thought I had married.

Peter was grunting now.

Phyllis said, “Come on baby, shoot in her, come on baby”

Peter was now buried completely inside my wife as his balls tightened. Gail sensed it.

“Oh yes honey” she said to him, “shoot in me, do it, come honey…” Peter jerked violently

“Oh yes I feel it” said Gail.

And Peter continued shooting somewhere deep inside my wife. She was looking at me with tear-streaked cheeks as he was shooting off in her. I could feel my cock start to twitch again, like I was coming, but nothing came out. The intensity was beyond description. If I was jealous it was overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt in seeing my wife so consummately satisfied. I felt closer to this sensuous woman then ever before and I knew a deep emotional bond had been cast this very moment.

Peter’s cock was still buried deep in Gail’s belly. She had closed her eyes and had not moved for five minutes. He patiently waited. When she opened her eyes she gave Peter a long endearing look. He smiled at her. The room was silent. Peter slowly uncoupled, his softened cock slowly endlessly withdrawing.

He looked at her and smiling softly whispered, “Gail, my dear, for me that was truly a first.”

Peter rose and moved to the bathroom. Phyllis followed him. Gail still lying on the bed reached her hand beckoning me toward her. I sat on the bed beside her and took her hand.

“Do you love me Rian?” she asked, a serious look of need in her eyes which were still glowing with the look of after sex.

“What do you think?” I said, smiling.

“Tell me Ri, please tell me.”

“I love you baby…and need you too”, I added.

Gail was watching my eyes and face as I spoke. I meant it and she sensed just that.

I gathered Gail’s underwear as she put on her dress, and we bade Peter and Phyllis goodnight. I held Gail tightly in the elevator ride down. Moments later we were in bed, Gail resting her head on my shoulder, her arms around my chest.

“Are you surprised? She asked. I didn’t answer. “Did I embarrass you?” she whispered.

“No”, I answered after some thought. “Did you enjoy?”

I waited a long time for her answer.

“Honey, it was more then… he knew how to… he filled me, I loved it.”

I thought about it a moment. “I could see that”, I said. “You want to do it again with him?”

She answered in a whisper, “Yes. If you let me, yes” then seconds later, “Would you mind?”

She was surely thinking about seeing Peter again, and my mind was dwelling on Françoise, and we still had more then a week to go.

“Did you enjoy Phyllis sucking you?” Gail asked, whispering in my ear.

“Watching you with her sucking me was… it’s too deep to explain”, I said.

“It was a first for us”, she said.

“What was first?” I asked.

“You getting sucked, me getting fucked.”

I took me a moment to gather my thoughts. I was tired, satisfied, why start a new discourse. I simply grunted in response to her statement, “Uh huh.” and we slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds