• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Gal Gadot, Yes Please! Pt. 02

Gal Gadot, Yes Please! Pt. 02

The towel was still around her as she walked toward me and I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I stood there still wrapped in my towel as well. With one swift move her towel drops to the floor and she is next to me. I pull her closer as the fragrance of the fruity body wash is still lingering in the air. She removes my towel and we are standing skin to skin as my mouth finds hers. Her warm mouth eagerly accepts my tongue and I once again begin to explore her body with my hands. I tell her I think she is so beautiful as my hands grab her luscious ass. Her hands are on me too and my nipples harden between her thumb and forefinger. I let out a soft moan and move my hand to her nicely trimmed pussy. I lightly graze her clit with my thumb before I insert my finger into her wet pussy. She moans in approval as her tongue continues to dance around mine.

My mind is reeling as I can not believe I'm fingering this hot movie star. Her hands still caressing my tits and I can feel her getting more and more wet. She stops kissing me momentarily and slightly pulls away from me. My eyes gaze over her amazing body still glistening a bit from our warm shower together. I think maybe I've gone too far when she winks at me and asks if I want to taste her. I nod in approval and we both head toward the oversized desk on the other side of the room. She sits on top of it, scoots near the edge and spreads her legs open for my pure enjoyment. In an instant I'm in front of her down on my knees.

I'm incredibly nervous knowing I've never gone down on a woman before but pure passion guides me as I take in her sweet scent. My tongue explores her velvety pink folds. She lets out a light moan and I feel the reaction in my pussy. I lightly swirl my tongue on her clit allowing the pressure to build with each lick. I'm still fingering her as my mouth enjoys the taste of her sweet pussy. I pause briefly just to look up at her. Her eyes are closed, her lips are slightly parted and she has one hand on her tits, massaging and pinching her nipples. Her other hand is behind her helping to keep her steady as she has begun to softly thrust her pussy in my face as I begin to lick and suck her cunt more vigorously. I continue to eat her pussy but as she squirms more and more, I can't take it any longer. I need to feel her mouth on me too.

I stand up and can sense her disappointment. I clear the desk and tell her to change positions. She lays down on her back, knees bent and legs spread. I climb on top of her and I begin to kiss my way down her body. I start with her mouth and deeply sink my tongue in her mouth so she can taste herself on my tongue. Next my tongue is on her nipples as I let each one harden in my mouth before I lightly kiss a trail down her smooth and creamy stomach. Once I reach the heavenly apex between her legs, I place my self in the 69 position and lower my face to her pussy as she raises her mouth to mine.

She tells me she loves my wet pussy as her tongue begins to taste me from the inside. I do my best to concentrate but in that moment all I can think about is how I'm about to cum in Gal Gadot's fucking mouth and if I'm lucky get her to orgasm at the same time. I continue to lick and suck her clit as my nose is buried in her warm wet pussy. I hear the sounds of us both eating each other's pussy and our moans from both of us liking it. She gets louder and louder as I can tell she is getting close. I spread her little pussy open wide with my fingers and I devour her amazing cunt. I use what I have at my disposal to get her off. My hands, my lips, my tongue, my nose and my chin. I bury my face in her cunt as she begins to pant heavily and writhe underneath me. She is still savoring me as well and only pauses briefly as she tells me she's cumming. Fuck I think, that's almost enough to tip me over the edge.

Once her orgasm subsides, I sit up and straddle her face still facing away from her. I grind my pussy over her welcoming mouth as I play with her ample tits and tweak her perfect nipples. Then I feel the orgasm build and ripple through me. I tell her I'm cumming as she licks my pussy, and I cum on her pretty mouth. My orgasm subsides but I'm still in ecstasy as I climb off of her and off the desk. We're both enjoying the lingering effects from our orgasms and smile sheepishly at one another. I look around for our clothes and sort out what's hers and mine. I begin to get dressed and wonder what I should say or do now. She looks stunning in the red form fitting dress she chose to wear to do the charity promotions. She heads for the door and I follow as I'm supposed to be the person making sure she gets where she's supposed to go. Our hands touch as we reach for the knob simultaneously. She winks at me and says, she had a good time, keep it between us, and she'll ask for me next week when she comes back to our building.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Gal Gadot, Yes Please! Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds