• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Galuzzo Broke Me In

Galuzzo Broke Me In

12

I began to notice Daniel when I was 13. Back then (a whole 5 years ago) I was bashful and shy, with wires on my teeth and dry, straw-like braids and pimples the size of Mount Etna. But anyway, more about Daniel -

He was always so kind to my family and I. He was one of our town's mailmen and a good one at that. I learned through my parents that he was 50 years old. It was the end of July and I turned 18 about two months ago. The last six weeks I had gone to Italy with a friend and her family, and during our trip I had some sort of sexual awakening, I guess you could say.

There were so many handsome men in Italy that instinctively I began to use my body as a magnet to attract their attention. I don't want it to sound like I slept around. In fact, I only slept with one man while I was Italy. He was 34 and his name was John Galuzzo. I gave my virginity to him and we continued to date and have sex till the day I went back to America.

Before this summer, I had always worn loose, baggy clothes to hide my body. Particularly my breasts. They weren't huge - it was more the way they were shaped that made me want to cover them. I was a B cup, but my breasts always stood out and were perky and before this summer I was self-conscious of them, wanting to covering them and hide them.

That morning I was in my panties and bra when my sister, Leah, came in my room. Leah was 20 and home for the summer from college. She was looking through my dvds mumbling about wanting to borrow one them.

"Fine with me," I said.

I slipped up my shorts that showed plenty of leg and hugged at my body. Then I put on my small, low-cut, white t-shirt.

"You know," Leah started. "Mom doesn't like your new little wardrobe you have there."

"Well, that's just tough shit," I retorted and grabbed a magazine and headed down to the front porch.

I sat down on the swinging bench that was on our roofed-porch. Daniel, or as I liked to call him in my mind "Danny", would be along shortly. He usually came around the same time everyday. Perhaps this should've been a signal that I need to find myself a constructive hobby, but I refused. After all, today would be the first day that Danny would see me since I went to Italy and I wanted him to see my "makeover".

My father pulled into the driveway and got out with a couple bags of groceries. "Hi Daddy!" I squealed.

"Hello darling, how are you?"

I accidentally dropped my magazine and Daddy tripped up the steps. I giggled, knowing he had been looking down my top.

"Oh Daddy, here let me help," I said as I helped him up off the steps.

He chuckled, "Thank you, honey."

We picked up the groceries and put them back in the bags. I carried a couple bags into the house for Daddy and went back out onto the porch to wait for Danny.

I considered Daddy my "practice man". I intended to perfect the art of flirting and teasing and who better to practice on than my old man?

At that moment I saw Danny make his way across the lawn, his bag slung over his chest. "Hi!" I waved at him.

He came up the steps, "Well, hello there young lady." His eyes swept across my body.

"How are you?"

"G-good Anne, how are you?" he said kind of nervously. He proceeded to try and stuff the mail in the box.

"Oh pretty good," I got up to help him with the mail. I stood next to him, "It's ok, I'll just take the mail. I don't why that darn box is so stubborn. Usually you can slip just about anything in there," I said, grinning up at him.

He blushed, "Yes, yes." I frowned. "What's wrong Anne?"

"Well, you didn't say anything about my new outfit. Don't you like it?"

He nodded, "I do like it. I just didn't want to say it because I-I wanted to be a gentleman about it."

I giggled and gently touched his arm. He was clearly surprised at my flirtatiousness.

"Could you take 5 minutes from your route?" I asked.

"Sure, I can," he said.

"Okie dokie. Go sit on the swing and I'll be right back."

I went into the house, threw the mail on the table and went into the kitchen to get us a couple glasses of lemonade and pieces of candy. I'm so glad the government was less strict on their mailman's dress code, I thought to myself as I thought of the tan pants Danny was wearing today. His tush looked so cute in them.

I brought out the tray with the drinks and candies. "Here we are," I said as I set down the tray on the wide porch rail. I handed him his glass and chocolate candy bar and sat beside him.

"Thank you," he said. "You certainly look different," he commented.

I giggled, "Thanks. My Mom doesn't like it though."

"Well, that's a Mom for you," he laughed.

I paused, "I like those pants. They look really nice on you."

He blushed again, "Thank you," he said as I saw a lump develop in his pants. "So," he began, trying to change the subject. "How was Italy?"

I told him about my trip.

"Sounds like fun...Did all the men hit on you?" he said, smiling.

I laughed and playfully hit his knee, "Oh you....Well, a couple of them. But their mailmen weren't nearly as cute as you are."

"You better be careful little girl. Saying things like that could lead to other things."

I giggled.

All of a sudden my Dad came out onto the porch through the screen door, "Anne, can you come in the house for a minute?"

"Sure Daddy," I started to get up.

"I should go myself," Danny said. "Thanks for the drink and candy, Anne. Nice to see you, Mr. Peterson," he said to my father.

"Thanks Danny, you too," my Dad replied.

Danny left the yard as my Dad and I went into the house.

"Is there anything wrong, Daddy?" I asked.

"Of course, there's something wrong! You can't be talking like that to grown men."

"You were listening in on my conversation with Danny?" I asked.

"I heard you through the screen door. You used to be such a well-mannered young lady, Anne."

I glared at him and stomped up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Hey!" my father called out. "You get back here when I'm talking to you!"

I slammed the door shut. I wasn't upset, just angry. I hung around in my room till eight o'clock that night and then came downstairs, as I was going to meet my friend Artie that night. I was interested in him as a friend and nothing more, so it was safe.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" my Mom asked about my outfit when I came down the stairs that night. I hadn't changed, it was still the same shorts and t-shirt.

"I'm going to meet Artie. We're going to a movie."

"Anne, he's going to think you have other intentions."

"Oh Mom, he knows we're only friends. Plus, he has a girlfriend. She's a real dolt too, a real pain in the ass, a real -"

"Alright, alright. But I demand you get dressed in more modest clothing."

"No," I said. "I'm going like this and there isn't a thing you can do about it so ha-ha." Once I was outside I giggled at my snotty attitude toward my mother.

I drove the few minutes to the theatre. I parked the car and spotted Artie waiting outside the movie house for me.

"Hi Artie!"

"Hi Anne, how are you?"

"Good, how are you?"

"Good."

Artie and I met last year in school and joked about our teachers while we stood in line for tickets. After we got our tickets and popcorn we headed into our theatre. We sat side by side at the back of the theatre and the lights went down shortly after that.

I was laughing at the actor's antics, when Artie slipped his arm around me. I stopped and looked at him, "Um, I don't think you should do that."

"Why?"

"Well, what about Sherri? She'd be hurt."

"She won't find out." A moment later he did something that shocked me. He pulled out his naked cock. "Touch it Annie, suck on it baby." Without room for me to say a word, he started to push my head down to his lap. I fought him back as best as I could, but he was so strong, I knew I wasn't going to win. I knew only one way out of this thing.

"Alright, I'll do it," I said. I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around his cock. Then bit down as hard as I could.

"Ow!" he screamed. I ran out of the theatre. "You stupid bitch!" I heard him scream at me. I ran out of the building as fast as I could to my car. As I was unlocking my car, I felt someone touch my arm gently. I screamed and turned around. It was Danny.

"Danny!" I scolded him. "Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry Anne, it just you looked so frightened. Is something wrong?"

"Well, it's just I came here with a friend and he was well..."I said.

"I'm sorry. What happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"The night is still young. Would you like to see a show with me?" he said with a smile.

I looked up at him and my worries were forgotten. It seemed his eyes sparkled like the stars above him. I nodded and giggled. We walked up to the theatre doors and he opened the door for me.

I smiled, "Thank you. Gosh, you're such a gentleman."

"Well, you're a nice young lady and should be treated that way. About this afternoon, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble with your father."

I waved my hand, "Eh, he's just being an old goose. Trust me, it was no trouble," I said with a laugh.

After getting our tickets, Danny and I were walking toward the food counter when Artie came out of the men's room.

"Well, Anne, I see you came with another man. Damn slut," he said and walked off.

"Hey!" Danny yelled angrily. "You come back here young man!"

Artie strutted off arrogantly. I was surprised and turned on that Danny would protect me like that and at least try to make an attempt to put Artie in line.

"Man, that boy is a bastard," Danny commented.

I nodded, "He sure is." I glanced down and noticed Danny hadn't taken his hands out of his pockets for several minutes. I looked up at him and smiled.

He blushed lightly and ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

I kissed him gently on the cheek, "It's ok Danny. I like it."

"You do?"

I nodded. We stared at each other for a minute. I smiled, "So are we going to see this movie or just stand here?"

He laughed, "Come on." He put his arm around me, and I put mine around his waist as we walked to our theatre.

The theatres in this particular movie house were nice. There were some seats on the floor of course, but then there were also others alongside a staircase, just like they would at a baseball game. Danny and I went up a few of the steps and took our seats. A few minutes later the lights went down and the coming attractions came on.

I slouched down in my seat some and rested my head on Danny's shoulder. He took hold of my hand and began to caress it. I looked up at him and he rested his hand on my neck and gave me our first kiss. I smiled up at him and took his hand, leading him up the stairs to the top row of seats. The theatre had very few people in it anyway, and so we had the back all to ourselves.

When we took our seat in the back, we immediately snuggled up to each other and began necking. He put his hand on my thigh and I instinctively spread my legs. He moaned.

"Oh baby, you like this don't you?" he teased.

"Oh yes."

"Sweetheart, put your hand on my cock." I hesitated for a moment. "Go ahead."

I put my hand down onto his lap and started to rub him. I could feel how big and how hard his cock was through his pants.

"Oh Danny, it's so nice and big. Can I suck it?"

"Fuck, oh yes baby. Suck it for me."

I kneeled down onto the floor and pulled his shorts and pants down. His cock stood straight up in the movie screen's glow. I wrapped my lips around it and started to suck, bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh my, you are good," he whispered to me. He stroked my wavy hair his hands. "That's it baby."

After a few minutes he pulled my head up off of his cock. He pulled his shorts and pants up and zipped them up. I leaned over him, planting kisses on his face, "Now what?" I asked quietly.

"Let's go to the bathroom," he said with a grin.

I smiled back and nodded. Holding hands, we left the theatre and found our way to the men's room. We both looked around, and when no one seemed to be looking we ran inside the men's bathroom. It was empty, so we went back to the handicapped stall.

We were horny and in a hurry, so without a word, I hurriedly took off my clothes and he did the same. We embraced and kissed passionately.

"God I want to fuck," I said to him.

"Damn, so do I Anne."

With our clothes spread all over the stall floor, I held onto the back of the toilet, my bottom sticking out and spread my legs. I reached in between my thighs and spread my pussy lips apart, inviting him inside me.

He held the head of his cock and pushed it into my pussy. We both moaned as he fucked me gently.

"Baby," I moaned. "Could you go faster?"

"Ohhh baby wants it faster, huh? Ok sweetheart."

He held onto my hips and began fucking me so raw and so hard. I had never been fucked so hard like that before that little "uh-uh"s were escaping my lips every time he rammed into me. I leaned my head back while the sweat poured down my face.

It was so hot. The toilet rattling with every thrust. Our moans. The squishy sound my pussy made around his cock.

"Oh yes, oh fuck me Danny, please fuck me. God yess, that feels good."

"Jesus it does. Oh shit. Oh my sweet baby, it feels so good."

He fingered my bottom a little and then held my finger up to my lips. I opened them and gave his fingertip a few licks.

"Fuck!" he groaned. Watching me lick his finger, he came inside my pussy.

A minute later I came twice all over his cock. He slowly slid his cock out of my pussy. I fingered my slit a little bit and sucked the cum off my finger.

He laughed, "Oh honey." He panted, a sheen of sweat on his face. We smiled at each other, both satisfied.

I walked up to him and stroked his hair, then kissed him hotly. We got dressed and headed back into the movie theatre and sat where we sat before and were in passionate afterglow.

"Oh Danny," I whispered, as to not the disturb the other people in the theatre. "Oh Danny, oh that felt so nice."

We were kissing, holding, and caressing each other. He was rubbing my back up and down and gave me a tender kiss and said, "You were so good sweetheart."

I got a rush of butterflies at him calling me 'sweetheart'. "Danny, your cock felt so good. Oh, you were so good."

He held my hands and kissed me, "I love you, Anne. You're so precious."

"Oh Danny, I love you too."

We kissed gently and cuddled more. I snuggled up in his arms and we watched the movie together. He had his arm around me and held my knees as I had propped my feet up onto the chair.

The movie ended and so we exited our theatre and went out in the lobby area. I slipped my hand in his as we walked. We left the building and went to his car.

"Do you want me to drive you home? Or would you rather take your own car?"

I giggled, "No, I want you to take me home."

He smiled, "Alright honey." He held the passenger door open for me and he gave my bottom a light smack before I sat down. I laughed.

He got in the driver's side and off we went.

"So what happened with you and that boy we ran into?" he asked.

"Oh, Artie? Well, he wanted me to do something for him and I refused because he had a girlfriend."

"What did he want you to do?"

I blushed, "H-he wanted me to suck his cock. He was such a creep. See, I had always thought of him and I as just friends, but I guess he didn't see it that way."

Danny nodded. "I just wanted to ring that boy's neck when he called you a slut."

"Aw," I said and scooted close to him, giving him a hug. I sat back down in my seat.

He chuckled, "You're a doll."

"So are you."

"Thank you baby," Danny said.

A few minutes later Danny started to laugh.

"What's funny?"

"The car behind us is full of maniacs," he laughed. "They're going nuts because I'm not going 80 miles an hour."

I looked back and saw it was a car full of four or five boys, who looked to be maybe high school-aged. We stopped at a stoplight and the boys pulled along our right side and stopped too. I slipped my arms inside my shirt and undid my bra, pulling it out one of the sleeve holes.

"What are you doing?" Danny laughed.

I rolled down my window and yelled out, "Hey boys! Lookie over here!"

They were a rambunctious group. I pulled my top up over my tits, flashing them. I heard a few whistles and horny remarks. I giggled.

"Hey!" one boy yelled out, leaning his head out the window. "What do I have to do to fuck you baby?"

I laughed and yelled out my phone number. The light turned green and we sped off. "Call me!" I yelled out to the boy as their car turned off onto another road. I giggled as I sat back down in my seat and rolled up my window. Danny was silent.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I just can't believe you did that, that's all."

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, "I never remember you being this way. You always so shy and sweet as a little girl and what you did, just flashing yourself at strangers like that. I just thought you had more class than that."

I looked at him enraged, "More class? Look who's talking! You fucked me in a bathroom stall!"

"Yeah, and you're the one who spread her legs without even thinking about it! Talk about a girl without class!"

He screeched in front of my house. I grabbed my purse and bra (still off my body) and stomped up the sidewalk to the house. I could feel Danny's eyes on me.

"Wait! Wait Anne!"

He ran and caught up with me. I kept on walking. He grabbed my arm, "Anne! Wait, darling, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said that."

I jerked my arm away from his hand and stomped up the front stairs and in through the front door. It was 10:00, but I slammed the door shut anyhow. I didn't care who I woke up. I looked through the curtain and saw Danny was standing on the walk with his head hanging. Stupid man, I thought to myself.

I marched upstairs and briskly walked past my parents room. Only my Dad and Leah were home, as my Mom was working the night shift.

I opened my bedroom door and changed into my nightshirt and snuggled in the covers. I was torn between two emotions: anger and lust. I was still fuming at what Danny had said to me, but at the same time I missed him already and was lusting after him, missing his touch.

I threw myself on my side, disgusted with the events of the whole damned night.

The next morning I awoke and decided that I'd go shopping and hopefully rid myself of my "sex woes". I got dressed went downstairs to the kitchen where my Dad was already eating his breakfast.

"Morning Daddy," I said as I put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster.

"Morning," he paused. "Anne, sit down," he said sternly. I did as he said and took a seat across from him. "Anne, your mother told me that you went to the movies last night with Artie."

"I did Daddy."

"Yes, and I saw you come home with Danny. I heard you two arguing and I looked outside the window. You go to see one boy and you come home with another."

"So what?" I said, irritated with the conversation.

"Well, with that and your little smart ass ways lately, you're being punished." He got up from his chair and handed me a piece of paper. "This is all the stuff you have to do. You have to get it done by the end of the day. Do you understand me?"

"Fine," I said.

I plopped down on the couch and looked at the list. Among other things, I had to wash his car and mow the lawn. I cursed under my breath and checked my watch: It was 8:10. If I hurried my ass up, I could get the lawn done before the day was scorching.

I went upstairs and changed into jean shorts and a white t-shirt and went out onto the lawn to where the shed was. I was ticked off that I had to do all these stupid ass chores. I hauled out the push mower and kicked the shed door shut. I yanked the mower's cord and it started up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Galuzzo Broke Me In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds