• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Game, Set & Match

Game, Set & Match

12

"We should be there in about a half hour," Peter White said as he turned on the 33 exit ramp of the expressway and began to slow down. He was going to home for his family reunion and was anxious to get the weekend started. He had not been home for some time and was really looking forward to catching up with on the latest births, marriages, divorces and other family gossip. Above all he was anxious to introduce his fiancée Jenny Dolan to the rest of the family.

"Don't worry Honey, I'm sure I'll love your family and they will love me," Jenny said to him as she tenderly squeezed his hand. He gently kissed her on the hand, and wondered for maybe the thousandth time, what he did to deserve her. Flaming red hair, which was pulled back in a ponytail, framed her beautiful face as she sheepishly smiled at him with her pale green eyes. She was dressed in a tight black form fitting turtle neck which clung to her body as if it had been painted on. The fabric of the garment clung tightly against her flat belly and contoured her beautiful c cup breasts.

She was an avid horse rider and accented the turtle neck with a tight beige pair of riding pants that shaped her long legs and sensuous hips, while framing her beautiful heart shaped behind. She was the most beautiful woman that he had ever known, but it was her nature that caused him to fall deeply in love with her. She was the most kind hearted person he had ever met, and he loved her with all of his heart. There was no cause too small for Jenny to champion and no person too frightening for her to help. She never had a bad word to say about anyone, nor one to share a laugh at anthers expense. She truly was above all other woman for Peter. She was his everything.

They had met about a year earlier at a charity auction for Greyhound adoption and education. Peter was a local veterinarian who gave a lecture on the fate of greyhounds after their racing days were over, and Jenny was a local horse trainer and one of the event organizers. He was smitten by her immediately and mesmerized by her light green eyes, flaming red hair, and full red lips. He was initially attracted to her physical beauty, but found his attraction to be growing as she demonstrated a thorough understanding of the Greyhound problem and how the need to be adopted when they are retired from racing. The care that she expressed for the animals was something very close to his own heart and he found himself starting to fall in love with her right then and there.

A few phone calls and a few dates later he was wrapped in her arms and as they made love she held him so tenderly and nurtured him so dearly, that he was filled with such sorrow when the morning light ended their splendid night of love. He saw this woman as not only his soul mate, but his equal in everything he did and everything he was. He loved the feeling of walking into his bedroom and being able to smell her perfume in his bed. He loved seeing her odd little heath foods in his refrigerator and her make up and hair spray in his bathroom. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with this woman and finally got up the courage to buy the biggest diamond he could afford, and on Christmas Eve, asked her to marry him. She accepted with tears in her eyes and that night made love to him as if she was possessed. She rode him to ecstasy time and time again and all the while referred to him as her loving husband. He was beyond paradise as he lay there with her on that glorious night; he was a man totally content.

"Well here we go," he said as he drove up to a large Victorian house on the edge of town and stopped the car. Jenny looked out of her window and surveyed the landscape. The house was on about 3 acres of land. There was a spacious tennis court and little garden shack placed at the far end of a meticulously manicured lawn. The cars in the driveway all appeared to be German and the strong smell of barbeque was readily apparent in the air.

"What does your uncle do again honey," she asked as she got out of her seat and helped him with the bags.

"He is in the stock market. Made about 20 million by the time he was 35 and has pretty well lived of the dividends for the past 30 years," He replied as he closed the trunk and they started up the driveway.

"Well let's go honey," she said as she grabbed his arm and they headed inside.

Charles White was the ordinary guy who happened to have millions. He was one of the nicest down to earth people that Jenny had ever met and he reminded her of Peter. She met Peter's parents, Bonnie and Fred, and they hit it off from the beginning as she regaled them with stories of how their son swept her off her feet and how wonderful a person her was. Peter was in heaven as he saw his parents and Jenny connecting so easily and all the anxiety and fear he had about the weekend was melting away. While Jenny continued to show her ring to all the female members of the house hold, the men went out back and fiddled with the barbeque as the kids began to play tennis.

The called for dinner and everyone began to relax a little more as the wine began to flow and the steaks came off the flame. The anxiety was also melting away from Jenny and as she began to relax, started to drink more and more wine. By the end of the meal she was feeling very mellow and more than a little bit frisky. Slowly she slid her foot from under the table and began to massage Peter's crotch as he sat across from her. He responded by softly massaging her foot and lightly tickling the bottom by dragging his fingers gently up and down her ankle. She smiled wickedly at him, and dug her foot deeper into his now swelling member, as he expertly massaged her foot.

Suddenly they were brought back to reality as the table was cleared and the annual tennis game was begun. It was a little family tradition the clan would have in where each year they would have a tournament for the title of the family. Each match lasted as long as one set and the winner advanced, while the loser was ousted. The game was only for the younger members of the family, the older family members had long since given it up.

Peter wanted to play, but since they had an even number of people he needed to find another player. Jenny was an ultra competitive type a personality, and jumped at the chance when he asked her to play. The problem now solved the tournament began. Peter and Jenny, being the final two, were seeded on opposite sides as the matches began. Peter played first against his 18 year old cousin Matt, who had one the tournament for the last 3 years, and quickly was eliminated. Jenny shouted encouragement as he played, but Matt was just too strong for Peter. As she watched him play she began to notice Matt's strong legs and powerful chest drive the ball over the net. She felt herself begin to get aroused and began to feel uncomfortable for feeling that way. She began to get angry at herself from having so much wine, but the angrier she got the more aroused she became.

When the match ended and the players shook hands, she noticed that Matt stood a good half foot taller than Peter and looked so much younger. Her nipples began to harden as Matt lightly brushed against her on his way off the court. She hugged Peter and said she was proud of him and he wished her luck with her match. She then hit the court and Peter sat down next to Matt to watch her match.

She played against Jerry, who was Peter's 20 year old cousin, and even though she was 7 years older than the man easily crushed him to advance. Matt was sitting on the side watching her and stared in rapt fascination as she played. They way she moved, her huge breasts heaving under her sweater, her long legs carrying her across the court with ease, and her pants skin tight around her hard firm ass made his cock begin to grow. A few times during the match she gazed over to the side, and seeing the way he ogled her as she played, she began to get wet. When she gazed down and saw the massive tent forming in his pants, her juices began to flow even more and her desire began to grow.

The tournament continued on for a few hours with both Jenny and Matt warding off every challenged they faced, until eventually they were the only ones left. The hour grew late and most of the other people had gone to bed by the time the match got started. Peter had also decided to go to bed and gave her a good luck kiss as he left them on the court.

The first set went to Matt while Jenny took the second, and as the third one began, they were both trying to rattle each other with little insults as they played. They played on and continued to battle as the match wore on and the final game began. The winner of this game would be the winner of the tournament. During the match their little insults had evolved into full scale flirting and was benefiting Jenny heavily. Every time she made a comment, or lingered while bending down to pick up a ball the effect would stymie Matt's concentration and cause him to lose a point. Matt would stare at her sweat covered body; her turtleneck sucked down with perspiration and molded to her breasts, and began to fantasize about taking each of her nipples into his mouth and suckling on them while she would moan with pleasure. He would see her bend down to pick up a ball and see the waist band of her thong and her behind and crotch saturated with perspiration and longed to taste her sweet juices as his mouth invaded her pussy. He saw her as she stood with her legs apart awaiting his serve, and long to thrust himself deep inside of her, his cock penetrating the fortress of her feminine identity.

Jenny saw the effect she was having on him by the size of the bulge in his shorts. The more she looked at it however, the more a fire began to grow between her legs, and a desire in her heart. She felt the wetness between her legs, a mixture of sweat and lust, and pulled her pants up a little higher to ensure her thong was deep in her pussy. She slowly walked to the end of the line and made her first serve.

It was an ace, and Matt was powerless to stop it as he was mesmerized by his wanton desire of her and by her raw display of sexuality. She served again with the same result and exclaimed "You're going down Big Boy. I got you. You can't stop me." He grabbed the ball and threw it back across the net, more than a little frustrated at his lack of stopping the point. She slowly walked over, and bending down very slowly, looked at him through her legs and said "you like what you see don't you kid."

Matt's grew at warp speed when he heard what she said and viewed that perfect ass. Jenny was very turned on now and her thong was soaked with her own juices when she saw the new size of Matt's bulge. His cock was aching and in serious need of relief when he said "So, What if I do?"

Jenny knew she had him now. There was no way he could beat her now. He was too distracted by her and she was in heaven watching him squirm. Just one more thing to drive him past the breaking point she thought to herself as she got into her serve position. Then she smiled wickedly to herself and tossing the ball in the air said "Well if you beat me….Eat ME!!!"

She fired the ball over the net as hard as she could and saw it land in the far corner, then suddenly Matt came from out of nowhere and returned it across the net. She tried in vain to return the shot, but the point landed good for Matt. Suddenly it was a new game, and the elicit thrill of what she had just said coursed through her veins like ice water. She had made a mistake and she knew it. This kid was now fully ready to do what she had told him. He was ready to beat her and then eat her.

She set up for another serve, and found this one to be returned with such force, that it almost tore her hands from the racket when she tried to return it. Matt was no longer distracted by her attempts to woo him into defeat. He was consumed by one burning passion that he needed to have, and directed all of his energy to get it. He was consumed by the need to taste her and the reward of feasting on her if he was victorious. She knew it and the very thought of it turned the fire between her legs into an inferno unto which she was being consumed.

She attempted to serve again, but the same result followed and now he was in the power position. If she lost this next point she would have to allow this man into her innermost reaches. She would have to hand over her control and give it to him as she would have to pull off her pants and allow him to taste her sex. She must allow him to feed from her as only her fiancé had done before, and to probe the inner most reaches of her womanhood, while she could do nothing to stop him. Allow a man who she did not really know use his tongue in her most intimate area, was a thought that was causing her to become more and more saturated with her own juices.

She served again, but the return from Matt was too powerful for her. He had beaten her, and had been too strong for her to stop him. Matt's cock was almost at the breaking point when he met her at the net. "Well I guess I won," he said as he smiled and looked deep into her eyes. Her breathing became more labored and her nipples began to harden when she saw the way he looked at her.

"You don't really expect me to go through with it," she cried. He looked at her and was enraptured by her beauty as she stood practically panting in front of him. He could clearly see her nipples through her turtleneck and noticed the way her breasts heaved with each breath she took. "Yes," he replied.

"But I am getting married to your cousin. I can't do this. It would be wrong and besides I didn't mean it," she pleaded with him as her passion continued to grow.

"You made me an agreement and you must honor it. If you can't keep your word with me, I who am nothing to you, how do you expect to keep it with someone you love like Pete? Besides it's not like your cheating on him or having an affair, it's just a little oral sex," he told her.

She looked into his eyes and her defenses began to crumble. Was it ok she asked herself. Is oral sex cheating on your lover she questioned herself. She began to see Matt's point of view, she owed him and she knew it, but the very thought that she would allow this to happen began to make her angry. She was angry at herself for letting the little game go too far, for letting it get to this point, but mostly she was mad for being attracted to another man besides Peter. She knew in her heart that this was a mistake, that oral sex was cheating on her future husband, but her passion was battling her heart and her heart was losing.

"Alright I'll do it, but I want to set some things clear. It is just oral sex and I will do nothing to you. You will go down on me, but I will do nothing to you. Think of me as an empty shell. When it's over you will not talk about this with anybody and if I find out you did, I will accuse you of trying to rape me. Is that clear," she said sternly. He just wore a wide smile on his face and shook his head in agreement.

With that they put their tennis rackets down and she followed him into the little garden shack. She tried to keep up a good front on the outside, but inside her hormones were raging and the fire between her legs burned hotter than she had ever known. He led her into the shack and directed her to a lounge chair as he locked the door behind them the room fell into complete darkness, until he lit a few candles that were on a nearby table.

"Ok let's get this over with," she said as she reached to unbuckle her pants, but he grabbed her hands before she could unfasten a button. "I want to do it," he said as he slowly released her hands and positioned his face between her legs. As his strong hands massaged her inner thighs she began to breathe heavier and moan silently. He pressed his nose right up against her button fly and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating to him, a mixture of femininity and animal lust, which caused his cock to strain his already overtaxed shorts. Jenny had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as he continued to deeply inhale her fragrance, and felt his hot breath through the thin fabric.

Slowly, with his hands on her thighs, he began to bite the buttons off of her fly. She moaned deeply as she felt the gentle pressure of his mouth close on the button, and the wicked delight with the front of her soaking wet thong being pulled off the surface of her mound as he pulled back to remove the button. She moaned again and moved her hands under her shirt and began to play with her nipples, as he continued to unfasten her pants. When he finished he slowly pulled her skin tight pants over gorgeous hips and gazed up at her. Her eyes were closed and her hands were buried underneath her sweat soaked turtleneck playing with her massive breasts.

He moved up further on the chair and began to lick her thong very deeply. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the satin thong get pushed deeper and deeper into her. He reached over on the table and took hold of a pair of scissors and swiftly cut the string to her thong, and after he put them back, he removed it. There before him was the reward she had promised. He looked at it longingly and was more than pleased to see she was natural red head. He gently bent down and inhaled her sex deeply, the musky scent driving him insane with lust and desire. His desire was taking control of him now. He wanted to taste her, to hear her squeal with pleasure, and so he did.

"Oh Matt," she cried as his tongue slid deeply into her dripping pussy. He began to explore every pocket of her sex, and savoring the taste along the way. He loved the way she tasted, the salty flavor coating his tongue and filling his mouth. Jenny, had pulled her turtleneck off now, was moaning loudly and working her nipples faster and faster as Matt continued to feed from her. He made his way up to her clit and began to lightly bite and suck it as she ground her crotch into his face.

"Oh baby yes…..oh please…..God….don't stop baby….oh please…..oh Matty baby," she cried as little waves of pleasure began to form inside of her. Inspired by her squeals of delight he began to suck on her for all he was worth. He darted his tongue inside of her faster and faster as she ground her sex into his face harder and harder.

"Oh God Matt……oh baby…..oh…please...oh…..Goooooooooooodddddddddd," she cried as all of the pleasure points erupted inside of her like one big explosion. She lay back on the chair with her eyes closed and chest heaving as Matt lapped up all of her juices. When she opened her eyes she was looking directly into his face and was aroused to see it covered in her juices. She reached out to kiss him and to taste her juices, but as she was going to kiss him she felt a new type of pressure on her pussy. The feel of something large being pushed up into her caused her to look down and gasp in horror as the head of Matt's large cock began to slide into her ravaged pussy.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop this right now! This wasn't part of the deal," she cried as he continued to penetrate her. His momentum was constant as he slowly thrust deep inside of her, stretching her sex and breaking her resolve with each centimeter. She bit her lip as she felt this massive animalistic tool invade her most intimate and secret place, and her will to stop him was rapidly draining away.

"Matt this is wrong! I am your cousin's fiancé and I love him. Please stop….Oh God….stop now," she moaned as his massive prick burrowed further into her. He made no verbal reply to her plea and his only response was to continue his invasion into her. She moaned deeply as she felt the breath of his manhood fill her to capacity; and felt her heart begin to race as their pubic bones finally met. He remained motionless inside of her for a moment, and gradually as her will was all but gone, began to slowly move in and out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Game, Set & Match

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds