Gamer Girl Gangbang

Luke was the second to have his pants down. Roger's cock was shorter, but thicker; Luke's cock had a good girth, but was a good half-inch longer than Roger's. Sophia lowered her hands to the carpet, and moved forward on all fours, crawling towards her most athletic friend. She reached up slowly before deliberately wrapping her hand around the cock. Just as she moved her hand down the shaft, James' cock sprang free from his pants, and Sophia gasped. James' cock was longer again than Luke's, and seemed to stretch up into the air from his lap. Sophia pushed her hand down the shaft of Luke's cock, then back up, as she murmured, "Woah."

All her friends shared a laugh, and Sophia giggled along. "Sorry! It just..." she murmured, gesturing.

"Is bigger better?" Roger asked, a little nervously.

Sophia shrugged, and turned back to Roger. "How would I know? You were the first cock I sucked, remember. Besides ... yours is so ... thick." she said, smiling to reassure him, as her fingers played up and down over Luke's cock.

She looked over at Luke, and smiled to him. "Yours is just-right. Good and thick..." she said, squeezing and shaking Luke's cock a little, widening her eyes as if in surprise, and then looking a bit sheepish. She bent over, and gave the head of his cock a kiss, as Luke gasped.

Without releasing Luke's cock, Sophia shimmied across the floor until she was alongside James' lap. James and Luke had been courteous enough to sit alongside each other. Sophia ran her hand up along James' leg as she said, "But yours, Jimbo ..." she said, calling him by his nickname. "Yours is so long." She reached up with her left hand, and wrapped it around Jimbo's shaft. She paused for a moment, feeling her mind capture the moment, studying how her hand looked wrapped around her sensitive friend's cock. She and James had sat up all night together time and again; Jimbo had braided her hair, and helped her practice putting on makeup, and they'd cried together every time they watched Old Yeller.

She moved her hand up along James shaft, letting a slow breath through her pursed lips, gently blowing on the head of James' dick, which throbbed in response. She leaned in slowly, opening her mouth gradually so that she had to push the cock past her lips. Her little pink tongue played over the swollen purple head of James' cock, and she felt it throb in response. In her right hand, she felt Luke's cock pulse, and she ran her hand up and down the shaft again, while her left hand gently encompassed James' balls, lightly squeezing.

Behind her, she heard Roger shifting about the basement. She glanced back, but couldn't see Roger as she lowered her head onto James' cock. She squeezed a touch more firmly on Luke's cock, and ran her hands up it, then back down again, squeezing a groan out of her friend.

As she pushed James' cock deeper into her mouth, pressing it against the back of her throat, she felt a pair of hands gathering her hair, and realized it must be Roger. Roger, her sharpest friend; Roger, with his quick mind, who had always helped her with her homework, who was always so kind and warm, who remembered everyone's birthday, now gathered her hair up so she could deep-throat James' lovely long cock. Her hand ran gradually up and down Luke's cock, running her thumb along the underside of the shaft.

With a loud, wet sound, Sophia pulled her head up off of James' cock, pausing to smile at James and enjoy his delighted expression. She licked her lips, a smile teasing the edges of her mouth, as she turned her head towards Luke.

Taking a deep breath, Sophia pressed her head down over Luke's cock. She made sure to run Luke's cock over her tongue, using her hand to guide the shaft, and leading the dick into her cheek. The head of Luke's cock pressed against her cheek, pushing it outward, and Sophia's tongue slipped out of her mouth, to trace along the portion of Luke's shaft Sophia had not yet taken into her waiting mouth.

Sophia's finger and thumb were looped around the base of Luke's member, and she tugged a little, pulling upward on his cock as she lowered her head, swallowing as much of her friend's solid shaft as she could. Pushing herself down, she was able to feel her lips brush against her own fingers; she could feel the tip of Luke's cock teasing the back of her throat. She pressed her lips around Luke's cock, making a seal; she lifted herself up, flicked her tongue along the base of his head, and then pushed the shaft back into the back of her mouth, rubbing that same part of Luke's cock against the back end of her tongue. Luke responded with a deep moan, and Sophia could feel the head of his cock swell.

She pulled her head from Luke's cock, pulling with her hand as she leaned back, positioning herself so that all three of her friends were in her line of sight. She looked back and forth between them, licking her lips.

She reached up and took hold of Luke's hand, and pulled him up off the couch. "Lay down", she murmured to James, who responded by swinging his legs up onto the couch, and shifting himself down. Once James was in position, Sophia climbed up, putting a leg on his far side, and arranging herself so that her body lined up with James' own.

She pressed down, not yet taking James into her, but instead rubbing his substantial length along her pussy, through her soaking wet panties. Sophia felt the thick vein that ran along the underside of James' shaft, and rubbed her clitoris against it, shifting her weight back and forth from one knee to the other. Her thighs quivered, as she felt her climax stir inside her, eager to erupt.

"...okay..." she purred. "Okay. So, uhm. Roger, if you wanna ... like, uh, behind me? And Luke, if you were at the top of the couch -- yeah, like that..."

As Sophia murmured her vague directions, Roger and Luke moved into position. Sophia motioned at her hips as Roger climbed quickly onto the couch behind her, and he set his hands there as he ran his thicker cock across the panties that covered her ass. She glanced down at James, and smiled, letting a hint of her nervousness show; he smiled cautiously back up at her, setting his hands on her chest to cup her breasts gently.

"Roger, could you...?" Sophia started, and Roger obeyed almost immediately. He held Sophia's hips, firmly but gently, positioning her atop James, and in front of him. Sophia felt James' demanding erection striving to find her entrance, and every time the head of James' cock rubbed against the lips of her moist pussy, she felt a rush of excitement, wondering if this would be the first time she felt a man push inside her.

Luke moved to in front of her, and Sophia looked up at him, from where she curled her hand around his shaft. She ran her little pink tongue over her lips, and then pressed a gentle kiss onto the underside of Luke's cock-head, flicking just a little with her tongue as she pulled away. She felt Roger's thick cock teasing around her ass, then, as he tried to find somewhere to align himself, as James peeled a hand off of her breast to reach down to better guide his own cock.

"Fuck." Sophia moaned, and she heard her friends chuckle, and they murmured their agreement. Fuck.

James took hold of his cock, at the base, and guided the tip. Sophia felt it align with her eager hole, and felt the head cover over the entrance. James hesitated for a moment, as if he was unsure if he should push ahead.

Sophia answered him by wrapping her lips around Luke's cock, her lips around the base of Luke's cock's head, the ridge that shaped the purple helmet. She moaned, and flicked with her tongue, and reached up with her arms to take hold of Luke's athletic hips and pull him into her mouth, deeply, to feel the length of him along her tongue.

As she did, she relaxed her knees, just a bit; just enough to press herself down on James' shaft, just enough to take the head of James' long cock into her. She moaned, around Luke's cock, while her pussy quivered with excitement, as James' cock, so long and eager, pressed bit by bit deeper into her, as she lowered her knees.

Sophia felt the hair at the base of Luke's shaft tickle across her lips, as she had the whole of him in her mouth. She felt as though she had taken more of James into her than there ever had been, but her thighs burned, just a little, from supporting her weight. So she knew that, even though it felt as though James' cock was ripping her open, there was more of it to take in; even though it already felt like the head of James' cock had bottomed out inside her, she shifted her weight, and pressed onward.

She whimpered, a little, around Luke's cock in her mouth, and Luke's cock twitched because of it. James' cock was so much and so full that it had gone past filling her up; his cock stretched her, like a dressmaker's frame; Sophia could feel her pussy throbbing and contracting, stretching and pulling, resizing itself into the perfect fit for James' great length. All the way down, with the whole of James' length inside her, Sophia felt her thighs shudder again, and a shiver passed up her spine. She concentrated to make sure not to close her teeth on Luke, instead groaning around him to express her satisfaction, craning her neck, trying to have Luke fill her mouth as James filled her pussy. She felt her fingernails sink into Luke's flesh, pulling and straining, and felt Luke's cock throb in response, the head swollen and eager.

Beneath them, Sophia heard the couch groan, and she felt Roger's fingers rubbing at her inner thighs. The feeling only added to the sensations from between her legs, and Sophia shuddered, and spread her legs just a little, to allow him more access. To her surprise, though, gentle Roger moved his hands, pressing her thighs back together, clamping her knees tight around James' hips.

She began to rock, leaning forward to gradually slide James out of her moist pussy while taking Luke deep in her throat, then reversing, to press James inside her while giving her a chance to breathe around Luke's cock. She let out a small sigh of satisfaction, enjoying the feeling of her friends sharing at her body.

She felt Roger behind her, running his cock along her buttocks, rubbing at the crack of her ass, and for a moment she pulled Luke from her mouth. She glanced back to Roger as she rolled her hips on James, feeling him full within her, pressing against her.

"...you can take my ass if you want, Roger." she murmured. He met her gaze, and nodded slightly, and she smiled, a little meekly. "Try and be a bit gentle with it? But you can fuck my ass. I'd love to feel it."

Roger nodded, and clamored in closer to Sophia, aligning his hips with hers. She felt the thick head of Roger's cock press against her asshole. She looked up at Luke, who was rubbing his dick with his hand, and she cupped her hand around his snug balls; she looked down at James, and smiled as she contracted her snug pussy around his long, firm shaft.

When Roger pressed the head of his cock into Sophia's asshole, she cried out. It hurt, but not as badly as she'd been expecting. She bit her lip, and heard herself whimper a bit, as Roger huffed, behind her, holding her hips surprisingly firmly, and pressing the length of him, relentlessly, into her tight hole at a constant pace.

Sophia's eyes fluttered as she felt a tremor pass along her spine and down her thighs, and she guided Luke's cock back into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the base of the head. It was now as it had always been; the four of them, together. Roger had buried himself up to his balls in her ass, James' long cock was stuffed into her wet pussy, and the head of Luke's member was pulsing in her mouth, preparing to unload. As she always had, Sophia reveled in being the center of her friend's attention, the quivering of her body letting her know that this was exactly what it had wanted for years.

Sophia rolled her hips forward and back, sliding both James and Roger slightly out of her, then pushing their length back in. She moaned around Luke's cock, which throbbed in her mouth. She felt the cocks inside her strain against each other through the thin flesh between them, and the sensation had her pussy rhythmically tightening on James, pumping at him, eager to feel his load inside her. She began to anticipate the taste of Luke's seed, wondering if it would be sweet or salty, as she ran her tongue around his head repeatedly, in tightening circles of increasing speed. Unintentionally, she moaned, her body pressed to the limit of its tolerance, as her clitoris rubbed against James' pelvis when she pressed with her hips. She felt as though her ecstasy were the skin of a drum, drawn taut, with her friends enthusiastically pressing at it, constantly threatening to make it pop. Her hands held Luke's hips, to hold her body up at the right angle for both Roger and James to press themselves in, to see-saw themselves back and forth, rubbing their lengths against the rims of her entrances; she sank her fingernails into Luke's muscled side, and heard him grunt, feeling his cock strain in her mouth, feeling the head at the end of Luke's shaft dry-pump not once, but twice, as Luke reached down and cupped his hands around the back of Sophia's head, pressing her down and forward.

Luke was going to cum in her mouth, and Sophia was probably going to cum when he did.

Luke strained, and his hips began to jerk, and Sophia realized for a moment as he held her head in place while pumping that this was what people meant when they said, "face-fucked", but it didn't feel terrible; in fact, it felt sexy and strong and empowering to have driven Luke so wild. Behind her, Roger was forcing out a regular beat of grunts, almost growling, holding her hips much more firmly than she'd ever thought Roger could, aggressively forcing every quarter-inch of his wonderfully full cock up her ass, and she could feel that he was nearly as fit to burst as Luke was, if not moreso. Inside her gushing pussy, James' long cock filled her and rubbed against her cervix, a touch behind the others in pace but straining and eager to explode itself. If Sophia could have spoke around Luke's cock, she would have given all her friends permission to fill her; she would have begged her friends to let themselves cum, so that she could feel it, taste it, and let it fill her.

Beneath her, James gasped, and his hands on Sophia's breasts squeezed, and he strained his hips upward and pressed his cockhead against the very limits of Sophia's pussy, and she nearly choked on Luke's cock. In response, Roger's hand lifted from her hip and came to rest of Sophia's shoulder with a surprising force, pressing her down into James and back onto his cock, straining Sophia's neck as Luke made no effort to relent in his forceful taking of her mouth. Her pained-and-pleased moan was enough, or too much, for Robert; inside her ass, Sophia felt his good, thick cock throb, and then burst.

Roger's whole body shivered as Sophia felt his cock release a blast of hot cum inside her anus, and he moaned, "Oh, God!" Hearing Roger give way to his pleasure, Sophia felt a shudder move along her pussy, and felt her knees quiver against James, as her climax began. Luke lifted a knee up to the arm of the couch and leaned in, and Sophia's tongue felt the thick vein along the underside of his cock pump as he abruptly burst, too. Sophia tasted the salty-sweet taste of James' cock hit the back of her throat, and she moaned with excitement, knowing her body, her work, her sex had brought two of her friends to their wondrous climax.

Her body shuddered again, as the taste and feeling of Luke's cum seemed to double the sensations along her pussy; she felt herself clamp down tightly on James' cock, and felt her pussy throb at it as if desperate to milk it. As her climax rapidly grew, she was forced to let Luke's cock slide from her mouth, and she cried, "Fuck!" as it did so; it was the only word that could encapsulate the sensations rushing up her spine and down her thighs. Her hands leapt from Luke's hips down to James' shoulders, where she squeezed fiercely; the sensation of her muscles tightly binding as a response to her climax was a new and wonderful one to her, and she treasured it a long moment, adoring the burst of sensation it sent careening along the walls of her soft sex. Roger's slid from her, and she gasped, feeling his seed leaking from his asshole; another thick load of Roger's spunk hit the small of her back.

She looked up at Luke and, realizing his cock was still upright, swelling and ready to burst again, opened her mouth wide, tongue out, trying to position herself beneath his long, rigid member to catch more of her salty-sweet reward. When Luke came again, though, it wasn't into her mouth; Sophia felt the jet of hot cum spray along her cheek, up into her hair, as Luke marked her with it. Sophia's pussy pulsed again, adoring the attention feeding off the lust her friends felt towards her.

It was all, finally, too much for James, watching from beneath Sophia. His hands whipped from her breasts to her hips, and he forcefully pressed, grunting, all but howling as he shot a thick, sticky load, deep into Sophia. Sophia felt James' cum inside her, hot and sticky, coating her cervix and filling her pussy; she wondered if James might have had the biggest load of all, as it felt like shot after shot of the cum flowed through James' lengthy shaft and directly into Sophia's hot pussy. Her climax sizzled through her, still; it came to rest only slowly, her hands slowly releasing their grip on James' shoulders, her breathing beginning again with long, labored panting.

Roger was seated on the couch again, his head falling back so that he stared at the ceiling, panting and spent as he ran a soft hand up and down the cum-splattered small of Sophia's back. James, beneath her, ran his hands up and down the curves of Sophia's sides; Luke rested his knees on the arm of the sofa, and gently stroked at Sophia's hair. Everyone took a moment, breathing, appreciating what had just happened, taking an extra moment to bask in the wondrous afterglow. Sophia treasured the feeling of being in the middle of all of her friends, feeling their bodies relaxing and their heartbeats intermingling, feeling all three young men stroke at her flesh.

Sophia broke the silence with a giggle, than all three of the friends joined in, quietly, and to which she added a low, spoken "wow". Laughter spread quickly between the four of them in response, and they all looked back and forth to one another. Sophia slowly extricated herself from James, leaning against the back of the couch; James moved his legs to make room for her to sit down. She sighed contentedly as she rubbed Roger's back, and stroked James' thigh. Luke shifted to be behind her, and brushed her hair back, and rubbed her shoulders.

"That was ... so amazing." Luke said, as Roger and James nodded.

"I never thought I'd get to be with a babe ... uh, girl - woman! - as hot as you, Soph." Roger answered. Sophia replied with an "Aww," and a giggle, and rubbed at her friend's back.

James nodded in agreement with Roger. "I've wanted to kiss you for, like, ever."

Sophia rubbed James and Roger's legs. "Well, you should have!" she laughed, looking up to meet Luke's gaze. "... so, uh ... what ... what are you guys planning the rest of the week? I mean ... I don't move away until next Sunday ..." she said, smirking and laughing along with her friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds