Gamer Goddess Ch. 03

"Soon," I gasped.

Sandy kept going, and before much longer I was shooting in her mouth. She let me finish there, swallowing most, but letting a little drip out over the head and shaft.

Sheri's fingers moved away, then one hesitant forefinger reached out and touched the milky mess, pulling away, then reaching back and coating it. She held it out to Sandy, who opened her mouth, and Sheri slipped her finger between the pretty girl's lips.

Sandy sat up, and reached for Sheri, pulling her up so they were face-to-face. "Look at me, beautiful," she said softly.

Their eyes were locked on one another, then Sandy leaned closer, until their lips were touching. I saw their mouths open, and their tongues pressing together. A few moments later they pulled apart. "Did you taste him?"

Sheri nodded her head slowly.

Sandy leaned down and placed her mouth over my cock, sucking me clean, then sat up again, and pulled Sheri's mouth to hers. They kissed longer, eyes closed, holding each other.

"Is that Ok?" Sandy asked softly, as they parted.

Sheri nodded, smiling. "Hot."

"Great. Next time maybe we'll let you taste it a little more directly." She hugged her cousin. "Do you think it would bother you to see him fuck me?"

Sheri was slow to respond, then whispered, "I don't think so."

"Then let's get him hard again. I've been dying to feel that thing inside me."

They played, and before long, Sandy had Sheri actually sucking me a few times. She pushed her away after the third time. "Not too much. I don't want you getting too comfortable, too fast. That would mean less play time for me. And you owe me."

Sheri, laughed, and after a few seconds, pushed her cousin away. "Share, piggy. He is mine, you know."

God bless Sandy. She knew exactly what to do to get her cousin's mind off the implications of what she was doing, and into a playful, less tense mood.

It became almost a tutorial after that, teaching Sheri how to do things better. "Look at him when you do it. They love that shit," Sandy whispered.

Sheri had her mouth around my cock, and looked up at me. I tensed up in her mouth and she pulled away quickly. "He moved!"

Sandy laughed. "Of course. You're driving him crazy. We better stop soon if I'm going to get any fun out of it, or he'll come as soon as he's in me."

Sheri wriggled up the bed, and kissed me on the lips. "Was that Ok?"

I laughed, pulling her close and kissing her hard. "Amazing. You?"

She grinned, nodding. "I can do that. I think I can do that a lot."

"Best girlfriend ever," I told her, stealing another kiss.

Sandy climbed up to the other side of me, swiping a kiss of her own. "Almost time. You want to see something really naughty, Steve?"

"I'm certain the answer is yes. How naughty?"

"Very, very naughty. You're sweet little innocent girlfriend is going to go down on me, getting me ready to take that monster of yours inside my itty-bitty tight hole." She turned to Sheri, "Aren't you, sweet cheeks?"

Sheri blushed. "This is kind of embarrassing," she said softly.

"I would love to see it. I've been thinking about that constantly for the last few days. Please, for me?" I pleaded.

"You don't think it's...oh I don't know...wrong? Perverted?" Sheri asked hesitantly.

"I think it's amazing. I think it's wonderful. Hell, I think it may damn well be the hottest thing I could imagine. Drive her crazy, and then let me finish her."

Sheri smiled. "I can do that, you know. I can drive her absolutely crazy. Make her scream for release. Beg me." She gave me a quick kiss. "Shall I do that for you? Take her to the edge. Over and over, deprive her of her release, make her squirm and plead. Then you can pound her into a little moist puddle."

Sandy moaned. "Shit. I don't need warming up anymore, I can do him now."

Sheri crawled across me. "No way! You're mine now. It's my turn to be in charge."

She did exactly what she said she would. It took her a good ten minutes or so, but Sandy was begging her, pleading, crying out for release.

Sheri climbed on top of her, in a 69. "Make me come," she demanded of her cousin. "Until I come, you don't get yours."

I watched in awe, slowly stroking my cock, keeping myself ready for my turn.

Sandy obviously had Sheri's number, and it was only a couple of minutes later that Sheri was coming for her cousin. Once she'd calmed down, she grabbed Sandy's hips and rolled with her, so that Sandy was on top, with Sheri's head and Sandy's ass toward the end of the bed. Sheri looked up at me, looked at my cock, then at Sandy's tight pink opening.

I moved up behind her and Sheri reached out a hand, stopping me. Her mouth opened and latched onto Sandy's clit, making the beauty moan. "Please," she gasped, "I did what you asked..."

Sheri's head was moving, her mouth torturing her cousin. She looked up at me, her hand reaching out and grabbing my thigh, pulling me forward.

Sandy was trembling, moaning continuously. I guided my cock to Sandy's opening, scant inches from Sheri's eyes. I pressed the head in, waiting for the go ahead.

I couldn't see what Sheri did, but Sandy tensed up, crying out, "Yes!"

Sheri gave me a tug, "Now!" she barked.

I slammed my cock in as hard as I could, and Sandy screamed. I pounded her hard, and felt her exploding around my cock, her pussy squeezing down hard, legs kicking. I watched her hands grab the headboard, the tendons on her arm straining, as her entire body went taut. I rammed my cock all the way in, grinding against her, and felt Sheri's teasing tongue lapping away where I entered her best friend and lover.

It looked like Sandy was coming down, but she tensed up again, gasping, pressing back against me. I kept myself buried to the hilt, corkscrewing inside of her. "Ahhhh!" she groaned, before her body relaxed, slowly, as if we were letting the air out of her. A few seconds later she was lying down, gasping. "Holy Christ," she gasped.

I slowly long-stroked her, enjoying her sweet body, filling the full depths of her pussy. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her up and back, to get better access, for a moment forgetting about Sheri down below. Sheri shifted with her, and I could look down past my cock on the out-stroke, and see Sheri watching my cock fill our play-thing.

"You Ok?" I asked softly.

She looked up at me and smiled. "That was intense. Too huge ones back to back for her. I think she liked that."

I grinned. "Man, you really had her going."

She lifted her head, and I felt her tongue flicking where I entered that tight little pussy. "Always. I'm not a total innocent."

She was watching my cock again. "It doesn't seem like it should fit. That doesn't hurt her?"

"Tell her Sandy. Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck yeah. The best damn hurt in the world. You can hurt me like this all you want lover. You fill me so fuckin' good."

"I'm going to fuck you hard now," I warned her. "I can't help myself. You're friggin' amazing."

"Pound me. Hammer that pussy," she demanded.

I inched my knees forward, got a good grip on her hips, then put my hips into overdrive, fucking her as hard and fast as I could, hammering her, just like she'd asked.

She moaned, and started grunting every few strokes, the grunts growing in intensity and frequency. After a couple of minutes I was getting tired, but I thought she was close, and wanted to get her to come for just me. I leaned over her, gasping, feeling the tension in my thighs and abs. I slowed down a little, and finished harder, stabbing that sweet little pussy. I grabbed her by the hair, twisting it and pulling her head backwards. "F..F..Fuck m...me," she gasped.

I felt the trembling in her legs, and I knew I had her. "Come for me," I growled.

She whined, her voice getting louder and higher pitched, until she made that same "Ahhhh!" groan, and she came for me. Rather than stop this time, I fucked her through it, punishing that pussy, ramming hard and deep. When she was finished, I slowed down to a nice easy steady stroke, releasing her hair.

I pulled out of her a few seconds later, and rolled over onto my back. "Ride me, beautiful. Make me come for you."

She moved slowly, her shaking leg stretching across my body. "God, that was good," she told me, before she took my cock in her hand, and lowered herself onto my shaft. "Oh, yeah," she moaned as she settled down.

Sheri climbed up next to me, her head on my shoulder. "You like it this way?" she asked softly.

I laughed. "I like it all ways, but that last bit took a little out of me. I needed a break."

Sandy was rocking back and forth on my cock, a little smile on her lips. "You want some of this, Sher? It's good. Really good."

"Not quite yet. I'm enjoying this. Fuck his brains out, Sandy."

Sheri got up and knelt beside us, her hands caressing her cousin. "This looks so amazing, watching you fuck him. I...I didn't know it would be this hot."

Sandy settled back on my cock with a wiggle, and started swiveling her hips. "I know. I can't wait to see him on you. He's going to go crazy."

Sheri spanked Sandy's butt. "We should have brought Buster. I wouldn't mind a turn on you myself."

Sandy laughed. "Who says we didn't? Check the bottom drawer, left side."

Sheri hopped up and ran to the dresser while Sandy rode me gently, easily.

Sheri was laughing. "When?"

"When we were setting up your computer."

I looked over and saw my girlfriend strapping some webbing around her waist, and when she turned around, she had a substantial rubber cock sticking out in front of her. "Damn, we're going to tear you up, girl."

I looked at it with a little trepidation. "As long as that's only for you two," I said.

Sheri walked over, wiggling her hips, the artificial cock waving in lazy circles. "What's the matter, lover? Afraid of a little backdoor action? I promise I'll be gentle."

I looked up to see if she was joking. She had a teasing look on her face that made me more than a little nervous. "We'll have to see about that," I said. "Nothing I've ever done, or had any inclination toward doing. Nowhere near drunk enough to even give it a thought."

She laughed. "Don't worry, baby. This is all for our little sex slave. Maybe a little for me, later, if she's especially good." She looked over at Sandy, "Lube?"

"Bedstand," she answered.

Sheri walked over to the side of the bed, opened a drawer, and pulled out one of the biggest bottles of lube I'd ever seen. It was clear and half-empty. She popped the top, and in a few moments had her 'cock' lubed up. She climbed on the bed behind her cousin.

"My turn."

Sandy lifted up and off my cock, then moaned as Sheri sank the dildo inside of her. She pounded at her cousin for a couple of minutes, then pulled out and guided my cock back inside. We took turns, only a minute or two each, and I honestly felt like I could fuck like that forever.

"She's getting close again," Sheri said.

I hadn't noticed the signs, but a few seconds later Sandy was moaning sweetly, grunting on each stroke. I watched Sheri lean over for some more lube. "Let's get this other hole ready. The little slut's begging for it."

Sandy gasped, and I felt her orgasm take over, while I stroked away inside of her. She groaned, and looked backward. "I don't know, Sheri. That's pretty big for back there."

"You'll love it. I'll be gentle."

Sandy looked at me nervously, biting her lip. "Should I stop her?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I...I'll be Ok. A little scary. Nothing that big back there before."

Her eyebrows pinched in pain, and she hissed. "Slowly!"

I stopped my movement, letting her get used to the new intruder. She lowered her head to my chest, with a moan. "Jesus, that's huge."

I could see Sheri now, moving back and forth slowly. "I'm going in," she warned.

"Fuuuuuck," Sandy groaned.

"All of it, baby. I knew you could do it."

"Wait," she gasped. "Let me get used to it."

I felt myself hardening inside of her. I couldn't believe how exciting it was. This was something totally new to me. Hell, anything with the two of them was new to me. I guess I'd led a sheltered life.

"Ok," Sandy breathed. "Easy now."

I started moving again, pushing up into her pussy, and I could feel the pressure from above, each time that rubber cock entered her ass. The feeling was intense. I pushed all the way in, letting Sheri do the work, and it was like someone was masturbating me inside of her pussy, rubbing the bottom of my cock from bottom to top and back again.

Sandy was looking into my face, and she smiled. "What's it like?"

"Wild. I can feel it move inside you, rubbing against me." I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "You like it?"

She nodded. "I love it. Once I got used to it. So fucking full. It's amazing. You feel huge, with her inside me."

She kissed me again. "Fuck me, Steve. Own me."

I started moving again, and Sheri was pounding away, hard. Sandy's head was beside mine. "Shit, she's going to make me come," she gasped.

I grabbed her hips, driving into her as hard as I could from that position, and I felt Sandy's fingers digging into my shoulders.

"You've almost got her," I told Sheri.

"I know. This is wild," she answered, breathing hard.

I put my lips to Sandy's ear. "Come for us, beautiful. Bring us together."

She whimpered, and started grunting rapidly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped, and then I was hanging on for dear life, as she screamed out, "FUCK!"

Sheri was laughing, smacking her ass. "That's it. Come on my cock, you silly little whore."

It was all too much for me, and I didn't realize how close I was. I slammed my cock inside her, feeling the beginning of my own release. I squirted, backed out, and drove in again, emptying my balls inside of her silky warmth.

"Yeah!" I growled into her ear, and I felt her trembling, her orgasm rolling over her in waves.

She collapsed on me, and a few moments later, Sheri was lying beside us. "You don't think you're done, do you, my sexy little toy?" she asked, running her fingers through Sandy's disheveled hair.

"Too much," Sandy gasped. "Please, a break at least."

Sheri giggled, got up and returned with a chocolate covered strawberry, holding it to Sandy's lips. "You were wonderful. Here, for energy."

Sandy smiled and took a bite from it, juices dripping down on my chest. She lowered her mouth and licked it up clean, while the rest of the strawberry was offered to me. I took a bite, all but the stem, and felt a few drops dribble down my chin. Sheri leaned over and licked it up. "God, that was fun. This is going to be amazing, isn't it?"

Sandy laughed. "Easy for you to say. Wait until you're the cream in the cookie."

"Was it really that good?" Sheri asked.

"Unbelievable. Like a whole night of sex, wrapped up in just a few minutes. Wiped me out."

"Really? Or can we play a little longer?"

Sandy rolled off of me stretching. "You're going to have to kick me out. This is too good to leave willingly."

Sheri crawled across me, her naked little body lying on mine, and she kissed her cousin. "I'll never kick you out. Never."

Sandy gave her a hug. "I know. I love you too."

Sheri sat up grinning. "You made a mess. I expect you to clean it up." She grabbed Sandy's hair and started tugging her toward my waist.

Sandy whimpered a little, then her mouth settled in sucking and licking me clean. Sheri got off the bed, and headed for the bathroom. "A little sanitation for our other cock. I expect him fresh as new when you're done, or I'm going to take it out on that sexy ass of yours."

Sandy got me clean, and well on my way to another play session before Sheri returned, her strap-on in hand. "All better, but I think we can put this away for a while."

She climbed on the bed, inspecting the job. "Not bad, I guess your ass is safe for a bit."

Sandy rolled over onto her back, and opened her legs. "The cleaning's not done. I'm still messy. Help me out, gorgeous."

Sheri knelt between her legs, looking down. "I...it's not too bad," she said softly.

"Same man, different lips," Sandy whispered. "Love me?"

Sheri stretched out, her fingers moving slowly. "Gentle, Ok?"

"I won't move a muscle," Sandy said. "Please, I need it."

Sheri moved in, and I watched her face get closer. Her tongue reached out and brushed along the side of Sandy's pussy. Our guest gave a little moan, and I could no longer see the contact as Sheri's face settled in.

"So good," Sandy whispered. "You're always so good, Sher."

Sheri spent a couple of minutes between Sandy's legs, then Sandy was pulling her up her body, kissing her, hugging her tightly. "That was perfect. Thank you."

Sheri smiled. "It was good. I could taste him and you."

"Not too bad?" Sandy asked, nervously.

"No. Not at all. I...I liked it. A lot."

"Enough to do it some more?"

Sheri didn't even answer. She went back down and had Sandy moaning in minutes. Sheri lifted her head, grinning. "Naughty girl, you did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"A little extra taste. Want me to squeeze out some more?"

Sheri giggled. "I'm going to get it myself."

She dove back in, her head moving from side to side, while Sandy moaned sweetly. "Get it," she gasped. Her hands reached down, grabbing Sheri's head, and grinding against her mouth. I saw her body shaking in a small orgasm.

She relaxed, and jerked her hands back. "Sorry," she whimpered.

Sheri sat up, and her mouth and chin were a wet mess. "Don't be. That was perfect. I love when you come for me."

I never did get in Sheri that night, although the girls gave me a wonderful dual blow-job, and Sandy got a nice sweet missionary fuck that Sheri cleaned up afterward. Off of both of us.

Sandy called her husband, letting him know she was going to spend the night, and giving him a little update, promising the full blow-by-blow later. I was amazed at how casually she discussed what she did, and the look of joy and love in her eyes as she chatted with her fiancée. Sheri and I layed down beside her and started fondling her, making her beautiful body writhe. "God, Robbie, they're touching me, touching me all over."

We only played with her gently, and I suckled on her nipple teasingly, while she spoke on the phone. When she was done, she pulled me up for a kiss. "You two are so naughty. Teasing me like that."

The nervous Nellies insisted on checking my bandages before calling it a night. Apparently none the worse for wear, but still getting me a nice dose of sympathy.

I slept between the two beauties, wondering what I'd ever done to deserve this new life of mine.

* * *

I woke in pain, with the booze and pain-killers worn off. My back was in agony, and I felt sore in places I didn't even know I had. The girls took care of me, even giving me a massage, and fixing my bandages which had worked themselves loose during the night. We didn't have any sex that morning, but we did have lots of cuddling and loving, and that was fine by me.

Room service delivered breakfast, and when it was done, Sandy begged off. She gave us both toe curling kisses. "Tomorrow night?" she asked.

"Open door," Sheri told her. "Anytime. Right, handsome?"

"I'm not going to complain."

Sheri giggled. "I bet not. You have fun last night?"

"Best ever. I can only wonder if my heart can take it, when I get all of you," I told her.

"Soon baby. Don't worry, I know CPR."

* * *

We spent a relaxing day, going for a walk in the park, exploring the hotel and immediate environs, chatting on the phone with friends. We stopped by her house, and reassured her parents that she was doing fine. We stayed for an early dinner, and spent some time playing with Max. She showed me her room, which I'd only seen a little of over Skype.

"So this is where the magic happens," I teased.

She laughed. "Where I lost my heart to the most wonderful man in the world."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds