• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Gangbang Is Such a Harsh Term Ch. 01

Gangbang Is Such a Harsh Term Ch. 01

Her long hair was tossled. I twisted my fingers in it as I pulled her head down. She resisted at first, but I was insistent. Her eyes stared into mine as I pulled her into the position I wanted at that moment. She knelt for her comfort, knowing she was going to be there for awhile.

My cock bobbed as she neared it and as her lips brushed it, it lept. Her warm mouth enveloped it and her lips closed tight around the shaft. I pulled her head and felt my cock head press against the soft palate on her mouth.

She leaned forward and I could feel the suction of her mouth as she pulled at my cock. I jerked her hair and made her moan.

"Look at me while you suck my cock."

She looked up. She looked so beautiful, her mouth stretched full of my cock. I thrust my hips at her, forcing my cock deeper back against her throat. Her eyes opened wide and she gagged for a moment. My hands pulling her hair taut kept her still. She stared at me with this lamb-like expression on her face. Soon she calmed and I relaxed my grip.

She pulled back and began to suck my cock. She knew how to suck cock. I wondered if she had been honest with me about her previous experience, for she knew every trick I had been exposed to in years of patronizing prostitutes and using whores for blow jobs. For most of them, efficiency was the goal. The faster they could coax the cum, the faster they could turn another trick.

She could make me cum almost instanty if she wanted. She had this little way of pulling my cock back against the back of her throat so that my entire cock head was squeezed in her hot mouth. Then she worked her tongue under the bottom of my shaft and soon began to hum. The vibrations of that low humming set in a harmonic disonnance that must be like the sensation a woman feels with a vibrating dildo stuffed up her cunt.

A minute or two of this vocal oral pleasure and I was helpless. I gave her all my seed. It shot up in an urgent need to fill her throat and it boiled out of my balls like a volcano. All I could do was try to stand and hold on while she robbed me of my cum. She owned me at those times.

But she always reserved that finale for much later in her cocksucking. She swirled her tongue around the head and she licked it like an ice cream and she lapped her broad tongue against the head. She lipped along the shaft like a harmonica. I made a game out of naming her routine. The mushrooming, icecream cone, harmonica, vibrahum, lapjob, cannibal, midget mouth, lipspanking, gulping, flickatron, cheaters head, vibratto, the swirl and the hoover.

Every time I was about to shoot off, she would sense it and change her attentions and somehow stave off the orgasm I felt was already in process. She was the best. Many times I would have to beg her to just let me cum, for I would have been so near too many times to count. Once she sucked me for over 45 minutes without stopping. She was a cocksucking animatron.

Now she was on her knees again, sucking my cock like my good little cocksucker, giving me her supreme gift. She was so good she made me feel like I was taking it from her. She understood power so well, and she wielded it like a velvet clad steel glove.

And I wanted to give her something besides my cum. She bobbed up and down as she taunted me with her eyes. Eyes that were submissive yet challenging. Innocent yet wanton. New yet jaded. She was a chameleon. A hot tepid-fleshed creature of sex and lust and she was mine.

"Hurry and finish. I have things to do, so don't take all day."

I saw a smile curl up at the edge of her mouth and I knew from her expression that I was in for a hell of a ride.

She pulled my cock back out and spat on the head and rubbed her hand over it. Her palm shaped over the head and she made a fist and stroked my cock as she sucked the end. She stroked faster and she sucked harder. Her pistoning hand was joined by her other hand which alternately cupped and squeezed my balls. He mouth was opened wide then closed tight around my cock, then impatiently jerked out by her hand and then sucked in again.

She flew around my cock and in a minute she obeyed my order. She moved back so her mouth was about two inches away from my cock when I shot the first spurt. It arced through that short space and hit her open mouth. I watched as she pumped my cock and another spurt landed on top of the first on her tongue. She pumped and jerked my cock and coaxed that load out of me like a faucet. Then she sucked my cock until all of my semen was safely deposited in her mouth.

She grinned as she opened her mouth to show me the fruits of her efforts. She looked so whorey, with my cum dripping down her lips and that sluttly pleased look on her face. I loved her so fucking much.

I was dazed for a few moments until I was brought around by the knock on the door.

"Stay there and do not swallow."

She closed her mouth and smiled at me as she swished my cum around in her mouth.

I pulled my jeans back up and went to the door. I held it so she couldn't see out and I stepped outside.

"You ok man?"

"Yeah, she just sucked my brains out."

"Damn man."

"You guys ready."

"Oh yeah. You sure about this dude?"

"Yeah I'm sure, but just remember her ass is mine."

"No problemo."

I went back inside.

"I have invited some friends over. I know you won't mind."

She was startled and started to stand up.

"No stay there. Do as I say tonight and I promise this will be your night to remember."

She looked toward the door.

"Come in, guys."

Four of our friends came in. She knew all of them since we had been out with them and their wives or girlfriends at various times before.

"Where are the girls?"

"They might be here later."

I led them over to where she knelt.

"I told them what a great cocksucker you are and now I want you to show them. Show them what's in your mouth and then I want you to make them all cum. You have 15 minutes."

She opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out with the some cum still apparent. She let it run down her lips and over her chin. The gasp in the room was almost deafening.

"Nice, huh?"

"Goddam she's fantastic."

She grabbed the nearest guy and jerked his zipper down, fished inside his slacks and retreived his cock. She leaned forward and sucked his cock back into her throat. It took about 15 seconds to start on him. It took less than five minutes for him to move away drained.

They next guy was already hard from watching her and she sucked him off in less time. They moved to the couch and sat watching as she plied her art. The last two were dispatched in record time and then she stood up and came to me. I turned her to face them and I reached in front of her and slowly raised her skirt until I knew they could see the crotch of her panties.

They stared at her and I could see their interest as I reached around and rubbed against her pussy through her panties. They were wet and she backed against me as I rubbed her. I took my other hand and pulled the panty leg over so they could see her slit and lips. One of the guys got up and came over to us. He stood there watching as I began to slide my finger between her lips and rub up and down.

Her legs buckled as she shook in excitement. I opened her pussy so they could see the pink wetness inside and then I pushed a finger inside her. She leaned back to me and turned to kiss my cheek. I almost kissed her mouth, but then remembered all the cum she had just eaten. I wanted to kiss her, but could not. She sensed my reluctance and gave me a frown then turned to face them as I pressed two fingers inside her pussy.

"Who wants to fuck her first?"

They all stood and came that few feet to us. I moved my hands away and gave her to them. One guy knelt and began to kiss her pussy thru the panties. Two others started to remove her skirt and blouse and the other guy kissed her deeply.

I went to the couch and sat down as they took her over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Gangbang Is Such a Harsh Term Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds