Ganymede Station Pt. 02

"Sometimes good things happen in the universe." I told him. He smiled happily, contentedly, and leaned into me as we walked, our fingers intertwined.

Cheyne was incredibly eager about seeing every inch of the cruiser once we got back. He told me, in the past when he was aboard a ship he usually only saw the bedroom but had always been curious and interested about the rest. So I gave him the full tour, explained the functions of things I understood, glazed over the ones I didn't. We stopped by the galley and dropped off the breakfast fixings. He wondered where I had been sleeping so I showed him around the crew quarters, he frowned.

"There's not much room for two of us is there?" He asked.

"There's a room for officers, two big beds in there." I said.

He brightened. "Well that sounds much better!"

We made our way to the officers' quarters where we set down the rest of our purchases, mostly new clothes for Cheyne and flopped down on the nearer of the two beds.

"This is much nicer." Cheyne agreed. "So am I an officer now, or just an officer's wife?" He teased.

I looked at him sternly. "You're no one's wife, Cheyne, but I have some clout around here, I guess you can stay."

He laughed. "Yeah, clout when we're the only two on the ship."

"Still." I said.

He rolled on top of me. "You want to get naked?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty tired." I said, faking a yawn.

"Really? From walking? Damn I was hoping--" He began.

"I'm kidding! Yes, of course I want to fool around! Get out of those damn clothes!" I growled, tugging at his jeans.

He laughed again, a wicked grin spreading over his face. Cheyne moved to the end of the bed and began to slowly, deliberately remove his clothing, teasing me. I watched, mesmerized. He had such a beautiful body, young, strong and lean, I was forced to wonder how I got so lucky. He swayed and rubbed his hands over his body sensually, dancing rhythmically to music only he could hear.

"Undress." He said.

I quickly tugged my shirt over my head, bunching it up and tossing it to the side. I reached down and yanked at my belt until it loosened and hauled my faded jeans down before throwing them across the room. I peeled each sock off and then finally yanked my underwear down tossing them away. My erection bobbed and leaked against my belly as I watched Cheyne dance.

He stepped onto the bed, grabbing the zero gee railings above the bed to help support himself as he continued to move for me, rotating his hips and swishing his tail. We still had gravity, and would until we actually moved past the energy shields, but he needed the balance on the springy bed. He kept his pale yellow gaze locked with mine as he twisted and stretched, letting me see every part of his hard body. I bit my lip as I watched. I wanted to grab him, feel his tight ass milking my cock, but didn't want to spoil the show. After a wonderful eternity he sank to his knees on either side of my thighs.

"That was hot as hell!" I told him, sitting up on my elbows.

"Haha, thanks. I hoped you'd like it, some guys want me to dance a little first, but I started to enjoy it actually." He explained.

"Well you dance really well, definitely did the trick for me!" I told him, grabbing my hard prick for emphasis.

"I should probably take care of that then." He winked as he bounced from the bed to poke through one of the pockets of his jeans on the floor.

He returned a moment later with the lube he had bought. I excitedly moved to the edge of the bed. He unexpectedly lay down across my lap, lifting his tail and pushing his butt into the air.

"Loosen me up, big guy." He told me seductively.

I spit into his ass and then began to apply the cool lubricant to my fingers. I worked over his tight butt as he moaned and pushed against me. I dipped my head and gave his round purple cheek a long, wet lick.

When he was ready he rolled onto his back and gave me a lust-filled look. "Can you lift me? I want you to fuck me against the wall." He informed me.

"Hell yeah I can!" I said enthusiastically, picking him up easily and carrying him to the wall near the bed. I held him under his ass and he draped his hands behind my neck. Our faces were close together and he pulled me in closer and began to kiss me aggressively. I pushed my hips forward, finding his asshole dripping lube on my swollen cockhead and drove into him. I felt him tremble and gasp into my mouth. I pulled back and thrust in again, forcing a muffled cry from him. I held there, making sure I wasn't hurting him.

"Don't you fucking stop. Keep going until you flood me." He ordered.

I pulled back and dug back in, picking up the pace on his ass while I ravaged his mouth. His short clawed fingers scratched at my neck and shoulders as I slammed into him against the wall. His eyes rolled back in his head and the noises he made were incredible, almost feral. There was an unexpected and insistent poke at my backside and it took me a moment to realize it was the tip of his tail wanting to slide into me.

"It's too dry." I complained.

He brought the long appendage up to our faces where we began to lick and suck at the tip in tandem. It darted into my mouth and I sucked him down, like it was his hard dick. I wasn't sure if he gained any pleasure from the feeling but it proved to be arousing to me if nothing else. His tail slid out of my mouth, snaked back down, and found its way again to my ass. I took a breath and spread my legs apart to allow him entry. I could feel him nudge inside and I grunted from the strange intrusion. I could feel it, slipping around in my guts. Cheyne tugged my mouth back to his and ground down my rigid cock with his hips. I resumed my vigorous pace and now had the kid inside me too, massaging against my prostate. My god it was the most fulfilling sex I had ever experienced. I drove my tongue and my oozing manhood further into the kid as he forced more of his slender tail into my rear and raked his nails over my back. My body was in pain, mostly pleasure and still other sensations beyond the physical I couldn't comprehend. It was too much for me, passion too great to contain and I exploded inside of Cheyne's warm, pulsing body. I roared as I climaxed, my balls feeling like they were being wrung out for the amount of fluid they released. That damned tail was still doing a number inside, forcing what felt like electricity through my erupting cock and I couldn't stop cumming.

"Ungh, oh fuck, here I come!" Cheyne gasped breathlessly.

He had reached down to jerk himself as he brought me to my own staggering orgasm.

I lowered my head and could just get the kid's cockhead into my mouth as he began to blow his load. I had never taken a man's ejaculation in my mouth before but it was exhilarating, feeling the jets of salty, tangy mess as it splashed over my tongue and into my throat. He groaned and held tightly to the back of my head, forcing more of his twitching prick into my hungry mouth. I sucked and gulped until there he had nothing left to give. He lifted my face when he was done so we could kiss again. I still had some of his cum in my mouth and I knew he could taste it there as we pressed our mouths together.

My legs barely held out as I trudged back to the bed and fell heavily onto my back, still holding Cheyne on top of me. He rolled onto his back on my round stomach and reached up to rub my neck and face. Neither of us were able to speak for several minutes. I was so thoroughly spent, so remarkably satisfied.

"Cheyne, my love, that was the greatest sex I've ever had. That is not an exaggeration." I told him breathlessly, wrapping my arms around his chest.

"Me too, my love." He giggled.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Sounds weird to hear it." He said.

"Should I say something else?" I inquired.

He shook his head firmly. "No, keep calling me your love, 'cause that's what I am." He sighed happily.

Sleep found me easily, which had become the nicest surprise in my life in a long time. Feeling that kid lying there, pressed up against me made me feel secure, under control, happy. Just being with him relaxed me, made me feel capable in a way I wasn't sure I could ever fully express to him.

We were sleeping soundly, all wrapped up together when Cheyne suddenly bolted awake and let out a scream. I sat up too, terrified for his safety. I pressed my fingers to the touch bar over the bed and the room became bathed in light.

"Cheyne, what's wrong?!" I asked in a worried voice.

He panted and then let his head fall into his hands, sobbing gently.

"Baby, please tell me." I implored him, holding him tightly to my chest.

He shook his head and sniffed back the tears. "Sorry, I'm sorry, Henry. It was just a nightmare, I get them sometimes. It shouldn't happen again, at least not tonight."

He moved to lie down again and I moved with him, spooning against him. "I know something about nightmares. Would you tell me about it?" I asked gently.

"D-do you really want to know?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I assured him, giving his shoulder a light kiss.

He released a drawn-out exhalation. He hesitated for a moment. "I was, slipping away into darkness. I-I think I was back in that stasis pod, that Carson put me in. The scarier part was, I saw my dad's face closing the lid on me." He shuddered.

"Damn, that's awful." I agreed.

"I ever tell you about my dad?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so." I tried to recall, but I didn't think he had ever said more than two words about his old man.

"Well, I don't talk about him much, but I do think about him, if only when I'm trying to sleep. It's strange though because I can't clearly remember his face anymore." He began. "I don't really know that much about him to be honest. He was a freighter pilot, no surprise there. Didn't know my mom, didn't really know anybody when I was a kid. All I wanted was to make him proud, but he wasn't around much. I wanted to ask him questions about things, the galaxy, our home planet, sex and stuff. I don't know, all sorts of questions but he wasn't that kind of father. When I was eighteen, he found me going down on some guy."

I heard him start to cry again so I held him more tightly.

"He didn't let me explain, he didn't say a word he, he just left me! I knew what I had done, but I couldn't believe he would leave, just like mom had done to him! I hated myself for making him leave."

His body shook, he placed his palm to his forehead. The story made me angry, I could feel my face flash with rage.

"Hey, Fuck him! You didn't make him do shit! That man was a goddamned coward and not worthy of having you for a son!" I roared. In my arms I felt Cheyne suddenly stiffen.

The sudden anger subsided quickly. "I'm sorry to say so Cheyne, I know he was your dad, but he sounds like a piece of garbage. You deserve so much better than that." I leaned forward and kissed his soft neck.

"Th-thank you Henry. I've never told anyone that story before. I've been so ashamed, I didn't know what to do. Sometimes I think... the life I've lead was just me trying to punish myself for losing my only family."

"Aw Cheyne, don't say that, it's just not true." I said.

"Maybe it is. I want you to know all this crap, see who I really am. You need to know how broken I am, that maybe I can't be fixed." He trembled against my body.

His words swam around in my head as I thought about what I could say. So he was damaged, as if I wasn't? I thought about what Tetha had told me about his father, wondering if I should bring it up now.

"Cheyne, I want you to listen to me, alright?" I started. "I see exactly who you are. We're just the same, you and me. We both have baggage, we've both lost our families and somehow no matter what shit we find ourselves in, we manage to climb out and get back on our feet. We're fighters, we're strong, but you know something else?"

"What?" He asked, lifting his head and cocking his ears back.

"We're stronger together. You saved me from the worst parts of myself. Hell, I can't even fall asleep without you next to me! You brought me back into the light, showed me what it's like to be happy in my own skin again, to be loved." My voice shook.

He rolled over to face me and I gently caressed his cheek with my hand.

"I'm just as broken as you are, but maybe, between the two of us, we can find enough pieces to make something whole." I said at last.

He smiled even as tears streamed from his beautiful golden eyes. He buried his face into the soft chest hair covering my front and pulled my arms around him.

"Don't ever let go, okay?" I heard him whisper.

"Never." I told him honestly.

EPILOGUE: CHEYNEX

It had been four and a half years since Henry and I moved to Olympia Station. It's funny, the time flew by in many ways and yet, much transpired in that time. Finding a place to live hadn't been overly easy but Henry's marshall friend was married to a woman in real estate and she had been able to find us a nice apartment that we could afford. It was bigger than what we had on Ganymede but what truly set it apart were wide, clear windows on two sides that looked out over a lush green park full of trees, flowers and birds. Sometimes we would wake up to hear birds singing. I know it's bizarre but of all the changes from our old lives, this was the one that made me happiest and it seems like such a small, unexpected thing.

Olympia was enormous and as beautiful as we had ever heard. Apparently when the architects and engineers had designed this place they wanted equal parts nature and development. There were lakes, wild animals, a mountain, albeit a small one with a river cascading down its side. It was almost too good to be true and yet, I could see the mountain from the roof of our home, hear boats in the lake. Henry and I even took lessons and learned how to swim, what a truly sensational experience that was! People here just seemed friendlier, which was strange at first. Instead of jeers or catcalls when I walked down the street I would receive "good mornings" and neighborly smiles. There were families here, children and schools. If my life had been different, I could have grown up with them. Some days it still felt like a dream, but this was one I was happy not to wake from.

Life reminded me sometimes of what we had for those few months on Ganymede, but in a good way. I loved being with Henry, he was a great boyfriend, decent roommate. We had a nice big couch, a full living room in fact, where we would spend many of our evenings, Henry watching his terrible shows and I would usually draw, nestled up against him. Before bed, almost every night we'd make sure to fool around. It was fantastic, being with someone who knew my body as well as I did and always making sure to make me feel incredible. I reciprocated as best I could, which always proved to be well received. This was the life I had always wanted but never actually believed I could find, or deserved, until now.

Henry had been able to keep his job as marshall and after cracking the smuggling operation that was centered on Prometheus he got a big raise and a commendation. He was humble about it, and told me afterward that it was all because of me that he had even known to go to Prometheus in the first place. Thanks to the extra money from Henry's job, I was able to get a part-time office job in the financial sector of the city and was able to start going through pilot's school. Henry had encouraged it and I was really excited to begin a new chapter in my life as well. Turns out I had an aptitude for spaceships and flying was second nature to me. On some level I always knew I was destined to spend more time out among the stars, though I don't feel the need to travel as far as I did when I was younger. It took me four years and a lot of study and determination, but I got my pilot's certification and license.

Henry had a surprise party for me, inviting my friends from the flight school, the office, and even a couple of Henry's colleagues from the marshall precinct. Our guests brought drinks for everyone but the marshall politely declined. He has slipped up a few times, he's not perfect, none of us are, but as of that day he had been sober for nearly two years. I'm proud of him, not just for his recovery but so many reasons, more than I can list. I'm proud of myself too, I've come a long way, grown up a lot from the guy I was while living on Ganymede.

After the party, we were cleaning up a little. Henry found a small, wrapped gift that someone had left at the edge of our dining table. He handed it to me.

"There's no note or anything, not sure who left it for you." He said.

"I guess they felt awkward about giving it to me at the party?" I asked rhetorically. "Nobody else brought a gift, it's kind of weird." I turned it over in my hand.

I scratched through the thin paper and found a short paper box. I opened the box curiously and found a shiny metal band. It was a pretty white gold while still being masculine.

"Huh, that's nice." Henry commented, peering into the little box. "Is it engraved?"

I picked the ring up gently and sure enough, there was something written around the inside. I squinted and read, "You have my, head?"

"Heart, it says you have my heart." Henry corrected me.

I looked up from my inspection to find that the marshall had taken a knee in front of me. I can be incredibly dense at times but suddenly the ruse fell away and I understood. My heart began to pound in my chest, a tangle of thoughts tumbled around in my head, all at once.

"Cheyne," He reached his big hands up and took one of mine softly in both of his. "Would you do me the honor of being my husband?" He looked pleased and nervous, I swear his hands were shaking, or maybe that was me. Somehow my mouth was dry, it felt like time was standing still.

"Cheyne? Say something baby." He said anxiously.

"Y-yes of course I will!" I exclaimed.

His face fell in relief before he got to his feet and pulled me in close, nearly crushing me in his joyful embrace.

We kissed, and when we pulled apart I could see his eye sparkling with emotion.

"I didn't know that you, wanted to get married again." I told him truthfully.

He rubbed my shoulders and looked at me thoughtfully. "I didn't really, not until you came along. Marriage number three for me, huh? Let's make sure this is the last one." He joked.

It felt like there was a warm glow inside, surrounding my heart and emanating outward. We had talked about marriage only once before, a couple years back and he had only sort of shrugged and changed the subject. I had wrongly assumed he had no interest. I should have known better, he had probably been thinking about it a great deal but was waiting for the right time.

"Why propose now?" I asked him, curious to his reasoning.

He lifted the ring from the box between his thumb and forefinger and held out my hand, splaying the digits.

"I didn't want to interfere with your school schedule, or your job, I know it's been a busy few years for both of us." He explained as he gently slid the band onto my long ring finger. "Seemed like the right time, wanted to make sure you still wanted to stay with me."

"Henry, come on, you know there's nowhere else I want to be. You're it, you're my man. I have your heart remember? It says so right in there." I said, pointing to the ring on my finger.

"Yeah yeah, I know. It's written on a ring so I guess it's probably true." He laughed. I always loved the sound of his laugh, so hearty, it shook his entire body.

He hugged me again, rubbing his bushy moustache against my sensitive ears. "Thanks for saying yes, Cheyne. Thanks for everything. You saved my life, made me the man I am today." He whispered. I could hear him give a small sniff. I had only seen him cry once before but when I glanced up there was a tear halfway down his bristly cheek.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds