• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Garden Party
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Garden Party

"Ohhh," she whispered softly, her bosom rising as she breathed in. "Yes, there..."

I smiled at her, though she wasn't looking, and continued to massage her pussy. I finally found her wet opening and slowly pushed a finger in her. She was dripping hot inside and my finger explored her carefully. I felt the different textures in her tunnel and caressed the smooth and the bumpy, feeling her squeeze my finger. In the meantime my thumb found her clit button and pressed it, moving it in small circles. She panted deeper and I saw one of her hands was grabbing hard the edge of the seat, while the other cupped her breast.

"I suspect you enjoy this," I said, almost aloud.

She nodded without a word, absorbed in her pleasure.

I continued to massage her like this for a while, feeling small orgasms going through her body. The joint movement of stroking her clit and pussy together sent her shivering every few moments. It was magnificent, controlling her body like this with a couple of fingers. The sight of her, slouched on the bench before me, her lips parted, her eyes closed and my hands up her dress was unbelievable. Yet I wanted more; I wanted to taste this place underneath her black cloth. So, slowly with some hesitation, I pulled my hand out and looked at my fingers. They were covered in shining fluid and smelled the heavy perfume of her vagina. I breathed in this smell and then wiped them on the clean grass. With my hands, I pushed back her dress, as high as it could go and with a careful bend, I went forward and put my head under her gown.

It was dark and very tight between her legs. I could see nothing and had almost no place to move. Her thighs were pressing me from both sides and my head was brushing against the fabric of her dress. But I could smell her pussy, right in front of me, and touched her knickers with my nose. With a finger and some difficulties I finally managed to move those knickers aside, and could feel her public hair brushing my face. The smell was unbelievably sweet and strong, intoxicating me completely. I felt lost in a dark cave, unable to see or move, but knew I was close to my objective. With my tongue, as far out as possible, I searched in the darkness for her pussy. I knew it was right before me and after a minute could feel it; her wet genitals touched the tip of my tongue. Pushing forward, I licked it slowly, forcing my head further between her legs. Her pussy juices were sharp, almost acidic, but sweet. Her thighs pressed harder on me as her body quivered to my touch.

I licked her as much as I could, moving my tongue over the different parts of her pussy in small thrusts. Finally I found her clit and lapped at it like a poor cat. Though I couldn't hear her, I knew she was enjoying this, her body was charged with energy and the shaking of her thighs crushed my head. My tongue felt the hardness of her clitoris as its tip flicked on it quickly. Her sweat and cum covered my mouth and cheeks, almost dribbling to my chin. As her body trembled, I felt more fluids gushing out of her. She came strong and hard, but with little movement, only short spasms jerking her delicate body.

I felt great, buried in this velvety cave, but my mouth already felt numb and my tongue was aching, I couldn't continue licking her like this, and had to slowly retreat. Going out, I wiped my mouth on her panties and thighs. Finally my head was out and I straightened up to take a deep breath. My body was hard and painful from the long bending and I wiped my mouth some more with the back of my hand.

I looked at her. She seemed almost asleep, as if she was napping on this garden bench. Her eyes were closed and she breathed heavily, all her muscles seemed relaxed; but her legs were wide open and the drawn dress exposed much of her thighs. She was smiling in an absent manner, as if in a dream. I felt hot and short of breath, and my penis was hanging out, mostly limp. Without a word, I got up and sat next to her, panting. She didn't move at first but finally opened her eyes to a slit and smiled at me. Then her hand started strolling on my lap and caressed my cock.

"Ahhh," she yawned, "that was lovely, I hope you enjoyed your visit down there."

I nodded briefly, too tired and painful to speak.

The ambassador's daughter and I were sitting like this on the bench for w short while. Neither of us moved and we were completely oblivious to the world around us. Then slowly, I could feel her hand jerking my cock, it was getting hard again.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered in my ear. "Do you want to fuck, here on the bench, or should we go back to the party?"

I loved her posh English accent murmuring in my ear to fuck her. Every time she said "fuck" my cock got harder.

"Here, now," I said, "I want to fuck you now."

She smiled widely as if she'd just won a prize in party draw. Her hand squeezed my prick hard and stroked it up and down. For a moment she seemed preoccupied but then she smiled again and rose. I remained seated and watched her hoist up her dress to her waist once more. Then she sat on the bench and slouched until she was lying on it rather than sitting. Her robe was gathered all up and she spread her legs as far as possible, almost lifting them in the air.

"Come," she said, gesturing between her legs, "I want your cock in me like this."

I got up and stood in front of her, I could almost see all the way down to her panties. Without hesitating, I unbuckled me belt and dropped my black trousers and pants to the grass. I couldn't help thinking, for a brief instant, how odd we must have looked; me standing in a jacket and white shirt, my tie undone and my trousers dropped and her, half lying – half sitting on the bench with her dress all the way up her waist and a dirty look in her eyes. But these thoughts didn't prevent me from carrying on.

Grabbing my prick in my hand, I crouched and advanced between her legs. Soon my hand and penis disappeared under her dress and I had to fondle in the darkness to find her opening. She looked bemused at my expression, trying to locate her pussy. After a minute I finally felt her knickers, and tried to slide them to the side, but it wasn't that easy, the damm things just seemed to prevent any access to her cunt. I tried to pull them off, but they only interfered more.

"Damm," I said annoyed, "Your panties are getting in the way."

She giggled and looked at me teasingly.

"Tear them away then." She said with a smile.

Strangely, this dirty proposal shocked me. And after a minute the idea of ripping her panties apart excited me. I smiled and reached down with both hands. It took a to find a place to grab them firmly, but after a minute or so I managed to hold them and pulled. The damm thing wouldn't come apart. I took a breath and pulled again, but succeeded in only tearing away the lace on their edge. I cursed.

She laughed. "Pull them to my knees." She told me, putting her legs together.

I did so, and even though now I had no access at all to her pussy, at least I could see what I was trying to rip. I looked at the black satin panties and tried tearing them again. Amazing how strong this fucking tissue was, they were also wet and hard to grab. Finally I found the sewing line on the side and with a sudden movement split them apart. Without thinking, I ripped at the other side as well, and held them in my hand. She had nice panties, even though they were reduced to a wet, uncertain shape with threads all over. I sniffed her smell on them and displayed them to her like a trophy.

"Mission accomplished, Ma'am." I said.

"Give" she ordered, and I handed them over. She squeezed them in her fist and looked at me again, with anticipation, spreading her legs once more.

I crouched again between her legs and moved in until my hand felt her hairs. My fingers explored lower and I discovered her lips, lower still my finger met her snatch; she was wet and ready to be penetrated. I had to use my hand to place my cock near her pussy opening, and brushed its head a few times on her clit, getting it wet. Our eyes locked, she nodded and clenched her teeth as I slowly pushed in my cock into her.

Her pussy was very tight, and I had to push hard to enter. But it was also very wet, and soon I managed to slide more and more of my prick inside. Her tunnel was squeezing me and I was caught hard between her thighs; I grabbed those with my hands and lifted them in the air, making her slide even lower on the bench. With no hesitation, I pushed my hips forward and felt my cock entering her deeper. She made a small cry and grabbed the edge of the seat with a hand. Her eyes were wide open and she bit her lip. I pushed again and felt my cock ramming her further. Finally I did a series of short pushes until all of it was in.

"fuck," I grunted, "you have a tight pussy."

Elizabeth didn't respond, and I knew that all her senses were busy with the big cock in her. It was a fantastic sensation, grabbing her thighs and feeling my penis being buried in her pussy. The skin on her legs was smooth and silky and her public hairs were brushing against mine. I could feel the wetness of her clit on my crotch as I pulled back a bit and shove my cock back in, hard and strong, seeing her body jump when my hilt hit her loins. I did it again, feeling the passage accepting me more every time.

Soon I was pumping in and out of her in fast. My hips went in, burying my cock in her wet snatch and out, leaving only the head in. I dropped one of her legs and put my hand on top of hers, grabbing the edge of the bench. I was bending on top of her, my ass thrusting up and down in the air, our eyes constantly connected. I started fucking her with fast, short jerks, feeling my balls bang against her pussy.

"You like this?" I panted, "You like being fucked by a stranger in the park?"

She nodded but didn't say a word; a minute later she started moaning and panting, asking me to fuck her more.

I took a deep breath and returned to pump in and out of her with long, deep strokes. My balls felt hot and some cum was gathering in my shaft, anticipating the moment to burst out. I could feel the veins of my prick as it was rubbing inside her; exciting her different spots. I loved the feeling of her pussy lips closing on my prick every time I entered her. My hips were almost moving by themselves, I was too occupied by holding her up and staring at her. The penetration rhythm increased and Elizabeth started saying:

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard, don't stop, don't cum yet."

This made me to slow as I forced my hips to calm down and shaft her slower. We were both panting hard and I could feel the sweat tricking on face and sticking the back of my neck to the shirt's collar. To vary the movements, I pumped her carefully, in a relaxed rhythm, until I stopped completely and pulled my cock out. I let go of her leg and felt the tiredness of my arm.

"No," she exclaimed, looking like an angry child, "I want you to fuck me more."

I leered and said, "We're not done yet. Get on your knees on the bench."

She gave me a dirty smile and slowly got up; by her movements I could also see that her body was sore. After arranging her gown she climbed on the bench, displaying her ass to me. It was wrapped under the dress, but I could see she had a perfectly round, well shaped butt.

"Like this?" she teased, wiggling her behind.

"Very good, Miss Holmes, now pull up your dress as much as you can."

She put her hands on her butt and slowly started to pull her dress. She revealed her white legs, the back of her knees and finally her thighs. The dress went further and further up, exposing beautiful, fresh thighs, which were almost shinning. I could almost see her pussy from behind. Unfortunately she was unable to lift the dress above her ass, which remained hidden.

"Very good" I said, moving behind her and putting my cock between her legs. "Should I carry on with the fucking?"

She nodded, looking at me over her shoulder. So I sled my hands carefully under her dress and managed to grab her ass. Her buns were firm and round, the perfect grabbing handles. She looked at me, turning her head backwards and leered. I looked at her hair, which not long ago was carefully arranged high and elegantly, was now a mess of falling locks and stray hairs. My hands dug deeper into her ass as I looked at the beauty of her back and shoulders, her shoulder blades were writhing like wings.. Then I moved in my cock and navigated it just outside her dripping pussy. With a single gesture I pulled her towards me and felt my cock getting buried in her.

"Oh," she moaned, "I like it like this, fuck me more."

I grinned and pulled her ass again, spearing her on my prick once more. My hips stayed still, but I fucked her harder and harder by moving her ass. She moaned and held the back of the bench with both hands, her head jerked backwards with every penetration, making her hair become even looser. Slowly I increased the rhythm, until my loins started moving again and I pumped into behind. My hands became metal claws gripping her ass cheeks and I was shafting her stronger with every stroke; I felt like a machine, an automate for fucking.

Soon I was fucking her fast and deep. My hips jerked backward and forward like crazy, living creatures, trying to penetrate in as much as possible. She was moaning and screaming, grabbing hard the rattling frame of the bench. I panted and started murmuring through my lips.

"Fuck... yes...you like it, ah? Tell me you like it!"

Elizabeth turned her head backwards and looked at me. My eyes were half closed but I could see that her teeth were clenched hard and she had an almost mad look in her eyes.

"I love it darling," she whispered in posh English, "I love you fucking me like this."

Encouraged by her voice I fucked her stronger, driving my cock deeper. Her beautiful back arched and twitched, and I had to hold her butt tight to keep her on my dick. Spasms were climbing up my spine and the pressure in my cock became almost too much to bear. I pumped her hard and strong, feeling how every stroke entered her fully. There was no slowing down now, this was the final set and I wanted to enjoy it to the end. Without control, cum was speeding in my cock like a giant wave to the shore and my body was swept by it. My back arched, my hips jerked back and forth in an unstoppable speed and my mind was flushed by bright light.

"I'm cumming," I cried softly. "I'm cumming in your hot pussy."

She might have said something, but I couldn't hear anything any more. Cum was pumping hard out of my cock and into her pussy, it was almost painful. My eyes were closed and I felt my teeth grinding each other. Electric spasms went through my balls to my ass and to every other part of the body. I felt them tickling the tip of my prick and making the hairs on my head stand. More and more cum splashed out of me and I was suspended in the air, floating somewhere between heaven and earth; until I crashed down on her back, panting heavily.

It took me a while to realize the smooth and wet skin of her back wasn't the ground, and slowly my senses adjusted. I could hear her quick heartbeats slowly slowing down and her fast breaths becoming normal again. My cock stopped oozing, but was still inside her, retreating outside. After a minute, Elizabeth started to straighten up and I sled of her back and collapsed on the bench beside her. I was still breathing hard and feeling dizzy. My eyes were shut and I was in a world of my own.

Sensing movement, I opened my eyes and saw that Elizabeth sat normally and removed a rebel hair from her face. Her face was red and shining; small drops of sweat made her forehead glisten and her eyes regained the calmness of before. She sighed and looked at herself. Then, with the panties she was still holding in her hand, she started to clean her pussy under the dress, soaking up the wetness. After this Elizabeth Holmes stood up, adjusted her dress and hair and regained her chilled expression.

I struggled to my feet and started lifting my trousers, when she looked around and said loudly:

"Wilkinson, Wilkinson, you can come out now..."

To my shock and surprise, a tall security guard in a dark suit came through the bushes not ten meters away. He had no expression, and his tough face was stone. I stared at him in disbelief, wondering how long he has been there and what did all this mean. Then I looked at her, unbelieving her calmness. My cock was still hanging outside in the garden air and I tucked it in as fast as I could whilst arranging my shirt in my trousers. I didn't know whether to look at her or at the guard so stood there completely thunderstruck.

"I must go back for the toast," she told him. "Father is probably waiting me. Mr. Petrovich here was lost, kindly show him outside."

I looked at her amazed, my mouth opened, but no word came out. The ambassador's daughter walked towards me slowly and put her wet panties in my palm; I couldn't think of anything to say.

"If you'll ever want to have another tour of the garden, Mr. Petrovich, show this to the guard at the gate." She said and gave me the briefest smile.

Then she turned away and quickly walked towards the main building. I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared in the darkness.

I turned around and looked at the security guard, he stood motionless and without expression. Not knowing what to do, I walked back to the bench and sat on it, trying to understand what just went on. I noticed my forgotten champagne glass was still intact and some liquid remained in it. The guard made some movements suggesting that I should get moving, but I ignored him. I stood up and raised the glass in the air.

"Well," I said to no one. "God save the queen." and emptied my champagne.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Garden Party
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds