• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Geena's Life Ch. 01

Geena's Life Ch. 01

My name is Geena. No, not Gina, that would be normal- my parent's weren't normal, so it had to be Geena. This story is the beginning of my strange journey. The many that follow, will make very clear just how un-normal my life is. Please don't misunderstand me. I truly love my parents. Even today, when I can look back on my life and find the clues as to why I am so out of the ordinary, I truly love them. After all they created me. Not simply the act of copulation and eventually birthing. That stuff doesn't take much imagination. No, I mean raising children- me, and my little brother for that matter. Now there is where imagination kicks in. I think it took most of my eighteen years to realize just how unique my life has been.

My Dad's name is Brian. I was never exactly sure what he did for a living, I guess he matches people up who should be doing business together, something like that. I realize now that he does very well at it anyway. You know how it is. When you are young, you never really realize whether you are wealthy or poor. You are what you are, and it's just normal. I guess we weren't especially rich, but we were pretty well off. Anyway Dad traveled a lot- he still does.

He was always this guy who would pop in and out of my life, and Mom was the steady everyday influence. Not an especially good one, but always there. Still, Dad was the king of his castle, a strong disciplinarian, clearly in charge. He is a very big guy, always with a stern face. He is a gentle giant, who could transform into a cold despot when the need arose. We all understood that, even Mom, so it was easier to submit to Dad's will. I liked the gentle giant and worked hard to keep him that way.

Kathy, my Mom, is a beautiful lady, a typical southern belle. Prim and proper outside the home, she is a different person within. She is a conventional stay at home mom. In no other way is she traditional. She is submissive to my Dad. Just as subject to his punishments as we were. But she lorded power over Todd and me more sadistically than Dad- at least early on. Mostly she loves, but in my early years she could change in a heartbeat if she thought she needed to. For her, punishment meant humiliation, more than pain.

Unlike my Mom, I want to be a professional Lady, with a career, life and friends of my own. But much akin to mom, I am attracted to strong men. Who knows how all that will work out?

This story is the recollection of the most powerful event of my youth. It was the last time my daddy punished me and the only time he did it in front of anyone outside of the family: My best friend Linda.

Linda and I had grown to be very good friends. I don't think there is much in this life that is more special than to have a best friend. Through the years I have had a few, but none like Linda. Maybe it is a little bit of nostalgia for a simpler time in life- childhood. In any case, this story is special to me because it is an experience that Linda and I shared. We did a lot of things together, some of them good things and lots of not so good things. This story has a little of both.

Linda and I had parent's who believed in corporal punishment and we each got our share. Of course the punishments were separate in the privacy of our own homes. Afterward we would tell each other what we got. Linda always had it worse.

Daddy always spanked me on my behind. When I was little he used his hand. As I got older he used other instruments: Usually a paddle that he kept for the purpose. He never used a belt. Consequently, the worse I had to show for it was a red behind. Sometimes it hurt pretty bad and for a long time, but never worse than that. I think the shame was a lot worse, especially as I got older. I know most friends didn't still get spankings. Except Linda.

Linda's Dad was worse. We would show each other our "battle scars" after we got a whooping, and sometimes hers were pretty bad. Now a days, I suppose parents couldn't do that. Back then maybe it was more common. Linda would have "stripes" on her ass and sometimes on the back of her thighs or lower back. Maybe he just wasn't a good aim. It was very scary though, and I always treated her Dad with the up most respect. He seemed really nice, but I knew he could punish like no one else- even Daddy.

This will be the only story of my childhood. I only include it so you can better understand where I am today. This happened when Linda and I were 18. As I said before, Linda and I were comfortable enough around each other to show the proof of our punishments. This was not a sexual thing; we were just OK with that. Even as we grew older and played a little, "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine", it was not a sexual thing. More of a curiosity of youth. And of course, we always talked about boys.


On this particular day, a Saturday, we spent the day at her house while he parent's were away. The day was glorious. We shared a little wine we found in her parent's fridge; danced a little, singing along to the songs, it was great. We got tired of all that after a while and Linda had a new idea.

"Let's try on some of my Mom's stuff." Linda decided.

"You think it's OK?" I replied with thoughts of her Dad's anger if we were ever caught.

The plan was for Linda to eat supper at my house that night because her parent's wouldn't be home until later that night. It seemed safe.

"Why not," I reluctantly replied,

We went upstairs to her mom's room and started rifling through her walk in closet. She had so much stuff, I couldn't believe it. We tried on a few things, but quickly got bored.

"Old geezer clothes," I laughed.

"She's got some sexier stuff Geena, if your game."

"Really?" Like what."

"Well, let's see." Linda pulled out a blue negligee. Still on the hanger, it was hard to tell, but I didn't think it would cover much.

"That would look great on you Linda," I offered. A ploy to get her to go first, which she clearly understood.

"OK and here's yours." Linda handed me a red negligee. It was two pieces and wouldn't cover much more. I did look good in red though and wanted to see my self in this sexy outfit.

We did the whole bit with makeup, heels, the works. I really looked naughty and it was so cool. We had so much fun with that. After checking each other out we sat on her parent's bed, still in our outfits, and talked. Linda, who always wants to shock me, asked me about masturbation.

"You want to do it?" Linda asked.

"What, masturbate, are you serious?"

Linda didn't answer, but just started touching herself. I hesitated a moment but decided to lie back and do the same.

"What is going on here?"

The moment came to a sudden end. It was her mom. She ran over to the stereo and turned it off. Then she repeated the question, "What is going on young lady?"

I was frozen with terror. I actually didn't know what to do. Then I realized she had a half of bottle of wine in her hand.

'Damn,' I remembered, we didn't put the wine away.

"Well, don't both answer at once!"

"Sorry Mom'" was all Linda could offer.

I could offer even less. I sat there looking at Linda. I didn't want to look at her Mom. I think I was more scared than embarrassed- until her Dad walked in the room. He didn't say a thing, but I saw the anger in his face.

"I'm sorry", Linda offered again.

Her Dad left the room. I wished I could escape as well, but I was just trapped there waiting to see how this would play out. Her mom reached back and slammed the door.

"Take off my things and clean up this room!" "Right now!" "Both of you!"

I finally found the ability to move and jumped off the bed to help Linda pick up the other clothes. I heard the door close and looked up to see that her Mom had left.

"We're in trouble, aren't we" I offered.

"Yeah," was Linda's meager reply. "Let's get this stuff put away, and then you better go home".

We picked up all the clothes, put away the makeup, and put the tapes away. The room looked pretty good.

We changed quickly, and put the last of her mom's stuff away.

Linda peaked out her mom's bedroom door.

"It's OK, I don't hear them." "Let's go to my room."

I had a sense of relief as he went to her room. When we got there, I felt the rush of cool air, as I notice her bedroom window was wide open. Linda ran to her closet and didn't seem surprised to see it empty. The drawers were empty as well as she went over to the window and looked down. She turned to me and pointed to the ground.

"She threw your stuff out the window?

She just nodded.

Suddenly her mom came in her room. We stood there.

"You trashed my clothes, I just returned the favor". Now your father has gone over to Geena's parent's to talk to them. He will be back in less than thirty minuets so I suggest you finish cleaning this house- starting with the kitchen"

"Yes Ma'am," Linda offered.

Linda walked out of the bedroom and I followed close behind. We didn't say a word until I reached the walk-in closet.

We worked quickly without saying a word to each other. We had motivation: To finish before her Dad and my parent's no doubt, returned. We cleaned the kitchen together, and then Linda hit the Living Room while I got her bedroom.

Clothes! We forgot about Linda's clothes out side!

"Hurry, let's go," Linda said as she ran out the door.

I followed close behind. The clothes had scattered quite a bit, some in bushes, a couple in the tree. We ran up stairs and started putting them away. 'This would take forever,' I thought. We were still putting her clothes away when we heard her dad and apparently my parents' come to the door. We continued working and managed to finish before her Mom returned to Linda's room. My mom was with her.

"Come downstairs" her Mom said as both of them walked out the door.

Quickly we walked down the stairs. All four parents were waiting in the living room. My parents both sat on the sofa; Linda's mom on the chair, and her Dad, just standing in the center of the room. The coffee table was curiously moved away from in front of the sofa. I tried to gauge the expression on my Dad's face, but wasn't sure how mad he was. I didn't look Linda's dad in the eyes at all, but suddenly I remembered the stripes on her ass. Now I was scared.

We stood side by side and were lectured for some time. Occasionally the lecture would stop long enough for us to explain ourselves. The explanations were never good enough. We were drinking. We trashed the house. We made a mess of her mom's clothes. We violated her mom's privacy. We did unspeakable things on her parent's bed. The list went on and on.

"What do you think is a suitable punishment?" We were asked.

Normal kids might get grounded, lose allowance, got to bed without supper. There was no chance of any of that. We were getting punished the only way our parent's thought appropriate. It was then I realized we would be punished together. The room was set up, Dad had his paddle, and Linda's dad had that awful strap.

I felt my strength begin to retreat when my mom and Linda's mom left the room. Dad stood up and walked over to me. He stood towering over me, paddle in hand. He motioned for me to go over to the couch. I stood facing the couch. Dad was behind me, and somewhere behind him were Linda and her dad. Suddenly I felt the strength of his huge hand behind my neck force me into position.

I was leaning forward, forearms and head lying on the cushion supporting my upper body. This was humiliating, I was 18 and my best friend was about to watch as I was spanked. Suddenly I felt the tug of my daddy grabbing my shorts and pulling them down. I could feel that my panties had been pulled low and my ass was partially exposed. This lasted only a second as they too were pulled to the floor.

"This is for disobeying my rules." The emphasis on 'my' was lost at the moment.

Smack! The first strike of Dad's paddle hit my behind. I didn't cry out, that was good.

Smack! Smack! Several more. It hurt but I was holding it back. Finally it was over.

"Get up and stand over by Linda."

I reached done and pulled up my panties as I stood up. "Ouch" that hurt. I managed to pulled up my shorts and quietly take my position beside Linda.

Linda took her position in front of the couch. She dropped her shorts and panties before she leaned over in position. She knew the routine. I had never seen this before, never realized just how exposed I had been only a moment before. I averted my eyes as I knew this would be painful.

It was. Linda did not hold back when her dad swung that strap and contacted her ass. I cringed each time. He went on for a while, at least it seemed that way. When it was silent, I turned back to see Linda still in position. Her butt was red; I saw marks clearly across from cheek to cheek. She was still whimpering.

"That was for disobeying my rules!" her dad said. "Now stand beside Geena".

Linda did not pick up her shorts. Her dad just kicked them aside as she stood up. Linda covered her front and stood beside me, still whimpering.

"Now Geena," Dad began. "You also violated this home with your behavior." For that, you will receive you punishment from Linda's father.

I just stared at him for a moment. 'How could he do that,' I wondered. Was he really going to let that happen to me? I looked at Linda. Her cheeks were wet with tears. I looked back at my daddy. There was would be no reprieve. Bravely I walked over to the couch and stood, looking over my shoulder to my dad. 'I would be brave,' I thought. Dad just nodded.

I pulled down my pants, panties and all and let them fall to my ankles. I am not sure why I did it that way. I assumed it was expected of me.

I bent over, suddenly remembering how exposed Linda had looked only moments ago. I was mortified. How many times has my daddy seen me like this? I never knew he had seen so much. Now Linda's dad had the same view. I assumed Linda did as well.

I tried to brace for that first hit, expecting tremendous pain from that strap.

Smack!

I heard myself cry out.

It hurt. It was a sharp stinging pain and it really hurt. More followed, and try as I might, I couldn't hold back. I was crying like a baby, but the pain was unbearable. I forgot about my embarrassment. Nothing mattered at this moment but the pain of each powerful blow. I squirmed as I had seen Linda do. My ass was on fire, and I needed to move around just to keep the flame down.

When it ended, I realized, I had probably been spared half the number my friend received. 'How did she ever bear it,' I thought.

"Get up, and join Linda." Linda's Dad's voice was calm, very matter of fact. It was a command I did not hesitate to obey.

I stood up slowly. I felt his foot between my legs standing on my shorts, so I placed my hands in front of my pubic hair and walked over to Linda. It was a useless gesture at this point. I had been so mortified that nothing else seemed to matter at that moment.

More lecture. I felt the throbbing of my ass, the humiliation of the spectacle I must have been, and the shame of my present state. I wasn't listening. I had made it through the ordeal, it was downhill from here.

Both our Dads left the room when the lecture was over, so that we could get our clothes back on. Linda grabbed her clothes, turned briefly to me in acknowledgement and left for her room. I was alone and had no choice but to put on my pants over my still throbbing behind. All four parents returned moments later and I was subject to several awkward moments before we finally went home.

I was sent to my room where I could reflect on this day. It was probably the most memorable day of my young life. So many emotions: The highs of the fun I had with my best friend; the erotic nature of our little mischief; the humiliation of our shared punishment. This was a day I would always remember.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Geena's Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds