• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generational Gifts - Side Story

Generational Gifts - Side Story

12

TWENTY YEARS AGO

"Fuck off, Darlene, there is no way it's mine. Like I have to pay for you fucking around." I angrily told my now ex-girlfriend. She was trying to convince me that she was pregnant, and the damn thing was mine.

"Floyd! You are the only person that I have been with!" She screeched.

"Clearly not," I scoffed at her. She stomped her foot like a child and then walked off. I was not a fool. Darlene had been with numerous people before and when she was with me. There was no way that I had sired a child with her.

NINE MONTHS LATER

I had just pulled into my parking spot at my apartment complex, exhausted from another long day at my apprenticeship. I checked my mailbox like I always did when I got home. I trudged up the stairs to my apartment, sorting through the letters. It was mainly spam until my attention was caught by handwriting written in blue pen. I threw the useless letters on my table and fell onto the couch with the curious letter.

I tore open the paper and retrieved its contents. Something fell out of the folded paper and onto the ground. I ignored it, more eager to learn what the papers said.

I read, still in disbelief. Darlene wrote the letter to introduce her son to me. The one she claimed was mine. Or, now, as the other documents attached to the letter said, was proven to be mine. She had gotten a DNA test done. I was in shock. I was eighteen. I couldn't be a Dad. I had just started my life. A kid couldn't tie me down. I crumpled the paper and threw it across the room. I put my head in my hands to gather my thoughts. I saw what had fallen on the ground when I opened the letter.

I picked up the small Polaroid picture. I smiled, seeing the chubby little cheeks of my son poking out from the blanket he was swaddled in. Underneath the image, Darlene had written: Tyler. My fawning lasted only momentarily. I put the picture on the coffee table and got up to get dinner for myself.

Darlene was clear in the letter. She didn't need me. I was starting my new life. Darlene hadn't seen one another since our fight nearly a year ago. I was that kid's sperm donor, not his father. I was not father material. They were better off with me far away.

THREE YEARS LATER

I smiled, seeing this year's picture arrive in the mail. It was my only connection to Tyler. I had never contacted Darlene or him. It was better that way. The pictures Darlene sent me each year for his birthday were my only connection to him. I preferred it this way. I had no intention of injecting myself into their lives. Seeing how the boy was growing was a welcome distraction in my life.

Soon, I would be a full-fledged tattoo artist. I had investors lined up for me to open my shop. Things were going my way. I was living the dream. Every night was a party. Every day was filled with a fulfilling career. What more could I possibly want?

THIRTEEN YEARS LATER

"FUCK!" I unloaded into the slut servicing me with her mouth. What a good slut she was. I used her many times when I needed an excellent nut bust. I wasn't the type to settle down with a single submissive. It was more fun to play with as many as I could. I guess I had a short attention span.

She pulled back, smiling proudly at what she had done. I leaned back, relaxing on my sofa. This wasn't the worst way to christen my new bachelor pad. I had finally saved up enough to get a perfect home for myself. It was everything I had been seeking. It took me a while to find it, too. My poor realtor had been driven mad by my list of demands. We found one that nearly checked all my boxes about a month ago. But I turned it down because I did not have the additional bedroom I wanted. He sat me down and tried to figure out why I demanded a three-bedroom home.

I told him a story about a family member needing me to care for them soon. He would be shocked and confused about why my ideal house had three bedrooms: one for me, one for my playroom, and one for Tyler.

I still had never met the kid. Darlene stopped sending pictures of him when he was six, so I didn't even know what he looked like. She probably assumed I didn't care since I never responded. In a couple of days, he would be turning thirteen. I had no intention of reaching out to them. What would I say to him? 'Hi Tyler, I'm your piece of shit, Dad. How is it going?' No, it was better for me to stay away. Still, I couldn't shake the need for a place for him. I never expected it to be used or ever to see him, but it brought me peace to know no matter where he was, there was a place just for him.

I shook the thoughts of Tyler out of my head. I had better things to think of. Like what I could do to this slut in my new playroom. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder to carry her off to more fun.

TWO YEARS LATER

Another year at the auction, there still wasn't anything that caught my eye. I have been coming to the annual auction ever since I got the membership to the BDSM club. I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for. Only that whatever I saw on the auction block was never it. I wasn't particular about gender or body type, so I thought it would be easy to select a partner looking to become more serious. The auction, after all, was more like an extravagant dating service. No one was actually sold to a member. I sighed, accepting that this year, too, nothing would catch my eye.

The following auction item walked onto the stage as soon as that thought passed. I was immediately drawn to the thin twink walking into the stage lights. He looked self-conscious, perhaps even a little frightened, to come onstage. I didn't know what it was about the boy, but my mind screamed that he needed to be mine. The auction opened up, and I started my bidding strong. It was a tough fight, but I won the young boy.

I leaned back in my seat, feeling victorious. I couldn't wait until the auction was over to pick up my prize, so I nearly ran to the booth when it was over. Before long, the kid was brought to me on a leash with his hands cuffed. He looked delectable.

I wasted no time bringing him to a private room. I wanted to know more about this boy, to understand why I was so drawn to him. The kid seemed even more nervous when he was alone with me. I decided to control my excitement and start slow. I could tell when someone was green.

"Hi, my name's Floyd, and you are."

"Uh...Tyler." My heart jumped. I quickly pushed the idea out of my head. That would be ridiculous. Tyler and I talked for the next hour, just learning about each other. I was pleased to see him relax more as we spoke. I learned he was eighteen and had been interested in this lifestyle since puberty. One misplaced internet search had him falling down a rabbit hole.

He found out about the club from a friend he went to school with. He meant only to dip his toes in the scene but was convinced to try the auction. I made a mental note to thank whoever persuaded him. The two of us had immediate chemistry. Better than I had ever experienced with other partners.

As the night continued, I saw Tyler growing more unsure of himself. I suspected what it was about but decided to watch and wait for him to voice his thoughts. It took him until nearly one in the morning to finally say something.

"Um...I'm sorry...Floyd...but, tonight..."

"What about tonight? I thought we were having fun?" I feigned ignorance

"I am too, really I am. I was just wondering...well, the others backstage said..."

"Hmmm, what did they tell you?" I was having a blast teasing him.

"Uh, um, well, they said, usually, depending on the buyer, that...well...they."

"Are you looking to have sex with me, Tyler?" My teasing was rewarded with the most adorable blush brightening Tyler's cheeks.

"I didn't mean! I just wanted to know. Since I've never..." My ears perked up; I stood. Tyler, sitting on the couch opposite me, withdrew within himself. He looked embarrassed and frightened. I grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at me.

"Be honest with me, Tyler. Are you a virgin?" I asked him. I could tell just by the look in his eyes, but I needed him to say it. It was such a meek and hushed 'yes' that my cocked jumped in my pants. This boy was perfect. I kissed him. I rolled our tongues together. He melted into my dominant touch. When I pulled away, I found him with bright red cheeks and a dazed look in his eyes.

"Not tonight, Tyler; you are not ready yet," I told him. I would mold Tyler to my ideal submissive before claiming him as mine. I would not let this perfect opportunity pass me by. I felt like the luckiest man in the world to find him tonight.

SIX MONTHS LATER

"Go on then, Tyler. You can take a shower." I told Tyler with a smile. I told the Alexa to play light jazz while I put away our leftover food from the restaurant. I could feel Tyler watching my back, most likely imagining me naked. I heard him finally turn away and walk to the bathroom. While he was washing, I dropped off what I wanted him to wear on the countertop. I couldn't wait to see him come out in his tight jockstrap and my white undershirt. He was smaller than me, so I was sure it would cover him enough to prevent him from becoming too self-conscious but sexy enough for me to enjoy.

I went to the bedroom to wait for Tyler. I was sure it would take him quite a while to join me. His nerves were most likely causing him to be careful in his washing. That would no doubt lead to him being distracted by his new body hair, or more accurately, his lack thereof.

Earlier in the day, I had taken him to a salon that had removed all the hair I did not want on his body. He had agreed to let his entire body be controlled and sculpted to my standards, and I intended to use that permission.

Tyler and I had been planning for this to be the day. We would go to dinner and enjoy a romantic date. Then he would come home with me to have sex. He would be having sex with a man for the first time in his life. More importantly - he would be having sex with me. A boy will be having sex with his Master.

Tyler finally emerged from the bathroom. I was starting to get impatient enough to chase after him. He was lucky he decided to come out on his own. I called Tyler over to the bed. He seemed relieved to still see me in my jeans and shirt from dinner.

"You look beautiful, Tyler." I complimented him as he climbed into the bed. He happily cuddled up against me and used my arm as a headrest. I put my arm around his waist. He seemed to fit perfectly against me.

"Thank you, sir, for the clothes. It was an incredible dinner as well. I wish you had allowed me to pay for my meal." I ignored his continued insistence on sharing expenses equally. It was something the two of us were working on.

"I am especially honored by your erection right now, dear boy. You look like you are enjoying your Master picking out what you wear."

"You're probably right, sir." He said, without embarrassment. After all, all that had been on display for me before, with or without erection, this was very tame. Embarrassment seemed to be a thing of the past for Tyler. He had always been easily stimulated, and at first, embarrassment had dogged our scenes no more.

"What do you think?"

"Think of what, sir?" He looked at me, confused.

"Of this situation, of what we are about to do."

"Um," he cleared his throat. "I'm excited to make love with you." He nervously tried to find the answer that I was looking for. I kissed his forehead.

"You don't have to say what you think I want to hear. I was honestly asking what your thoughts were."

"What are your thoughts."

"I think that calling what will transpire between us tonight as lovemaking is not what I had in mind. I'm interested in something rather different and perhaps more primitive." I paused to read his reactions. He seemed entranced by my words. "You see, dear boy, in any sexual relation, there is an element of power exchange, in my opinion. In the traditional pairing, the man claims the woman as his exclusive mate. In my experience, this is even more true in male with male sex. In those instances, I believe that the power exchange and claiming that is expressed is, well, the primal order of the pack. I alluded to the idea of alphas and betas to you briefly. Let me expand that now." I adjusted us to be closer together as I continued to speak.

"Humans are social creatures. We naturally form hierarchies in our groupings, like primate families or wolves, where there is a single alpha and a pack full of those lower in the hierarchy they dominate. Alphas wish to express dominance, but the betas look to them to meet their deep need to follow the alpha. I see it as a part of the natural order of the universe, very sexy, and certainly nothing to be ashamed of."

"Saying it out loud seems wild, but also somehow makes sense."

"I suppose so. But, I am telling you this to prepare you for our first night."

"I am ready, sir," Tyler told me in quite a serious voice.

"I know that dear boy," I smiled at him. Without hesitation, I reached down to stroke his penis through the fabric of his jock strap. He leaned his head back, allowing me to touch him as I wished.

"You are my precious boy, still finding who he wants to become. This is a wonderful moment for us both to enjoy. Perhaps you, too, will grow into an alpha, or perhaps not. Presently, you are a beta and know yourself to be a beta. It is natural for you to serve an alpha. This is what I want you to have in your head when we have sex." I started to tighten my hold on his balls. He began to protest, but I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away and let go at the same time.

"I will be claiming you, Tyler. I will be taking your virginity. It will be rough. A claiming is often rough. But I hope you will choose to love it. If you concentrate on being claimed, to give yourself to your alpha, you will let go and love it. I know this to be true. You will be happy submitting." I kissed him again.

"Tell me if you understand." I pulled away breathlessly.

"Yes, sir, I understand, sir." Our eyes met. I reached down and took hold of his cock.

"Now tell me if you want me to claim you." I heard Tyler swallow hard.

"I wish to be claimed, sir."

"It is time, dear boy." Tyler took a deep breath.

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you, Tyler." I brushed my hand along his cheek. I grasped the bottom of his shirt to help him lift it over his head. I held his ass cheeks, pulling him into me while we kissed. I reached around him to grab a small bottle of lube and a black silicon anal plug from my nightstand. I had left them there specifically for this event.

"This will begin stretching you for your claiming, Tyler. It will hurt when I insert it, but if you relax, it will stop hurting. I promise." I had been very strategic in not playing with Tyler's ass until today. This was going to be his first experience in total. He nodded slightly and braced himself against my chest. He watched me lubricate the anal plug. Tyler took a sharp breath as I started to push past his sphincter. When I looked down at him, I could see the familiar face of a submissive embracing their true desires.

"Kneel, Tyler," I ordered him. He carefully slid off the bed. I rolled off the bed on the other side and undressed myself. I left the clothing in heaps on the floor. I stood in front of Tyler. He was staring down at my feet, scared to look up. A dead silence filled the room. Neither of us were in a rush. A sense of ceremony hung in the air.

I held my cock and started to rub it on his face. I was leaving little trails of precum along his skin. I rubbed the thick knob of my cock along his lips, back and forth, back and forth. Still, we said nothing. After three times along his lips, Tyler opened his mouth. I had been waiting for him to react to me.

"Show me your tongue," I told him. He followed my orders. I placed the head of my cock on his tongue. This was something he already was intimately accustomed to. Tyler kept to his training, staring at my cock. I slid my cock into his mouth, and he closed his lips around me. He held there for a moment. Then he started to slowly slide his mouth down my cock. He began to struggle as he tried to go deeper. I couldn't watch him anymore, so I stopped him.

"Stick your tongue out." He did so. I tapped my tip along his tongue. He closed his eyes to focus on the feeling. "Put your hands behind your head." Again, he followed my instructions. He stared at my cock and allowed me to guide it back into his mouth. He was doing much better with me now controlling the depth and tempo. He was still new, after all. He started to struggle again, and I backed him off my cock.

"You're doing fine," I assured him. I put my thumb in his mouth and told him to suck on it. He did so graciously. I told him to get back on the bed. He didn't speak; he knew what to do. He crawled onto the mattress. He lowered his face, raising his ass, offering himself to me.

I ran my hand over his ass. Then I kissed each one. He opened his legs wider. I caressed his testicles and cock. I gathered some of his precum on my finger to taste it. I gripped the anal plug and slowly began to remove it. I heard Tyler gasp slightly as it was removed. I used more lube on my fingers to enter him and test if he was ready. He was.

I placed my cockhead against his entrance. Slowly and carefully, I began to enter him. I kept my breath even; I wanted to hold back my desire. I wanted to fuck him hard and fast, but I knew I could not, not this time. I pushed past his ring, and he let out a pained cry. I held still. The occasional growl escaped my chest as I, too, felt the moment's rapture.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I fully mounted him. I mounted him like a stallion mounts its mare. I enveloped his body, putting my weight upon him. I entered him deeper and deeper, claiming this boy as mine.

Tyler's breathing was shallow and loud. I could tell he was struggling with the pain of me being fully inside of him. I let my balls slap into his own as I bottomed out inside him. I could feel the waves of tension in Tyler's body. I gripped him tighter to remind him that I was here and everything was alright.

I began to piston him, slowly at first. Tyler cried out in pain, feeling my movements. I took my time building up speed. I continued fucking him until I saw it. Like a piece of twine snapping under tension, his body accepted me. I had now claimed him wholely.

"Good boy. Lie back for me, Tyler." He whimpered as I helped him onto his back. I had him grab his legs behind his knees to keep his legs open and hold back. I fisted my hand into his hair, pulling his head up so that he could look at where we were connected.

I started to piston into him again. Now that his body was accepting, he had a litany of short comments, including 'Oh fuck' and 'Oh my god,' as well as other variations on those. I continued my slow onslaught. I let go of his hair so he could throw his head back. I started to pick up just a little more speed. I put my hand on his cock and balls to check his arousal. I was so pleased to feel him hard as steel.

"Feels so fucking good." I praised him. He was overwhelmed with the events, so I brought him back to the moment. I ordered him to spread his cheeks. He reached down to spread his ass cheeks for me. I was pleased to see him also pick up his head to watch me fuck him again. This time, without my prompting.

"This ass is for me now. I'll fuck it whenever I have the desire. I'll break your ass in perfectly for myself." I told him.

"Yes, sir, please do that, sir." He moaned, throwing his head back again. He needed a change of position, so I pulled out and joined him on the bed. I laid down so my chest was against his back. I re-entered him. I fucked him, and almost immediately, I was aware that I was hitting the perfect spot for him. All he could manage was 'oh my god,' in the most desperate tone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generational Gifts - Side Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds