• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generations Ch. 1

Generations Ch. 1

My name is Tomika and I'm 20 years old. My mother was German and my dad is black. I have caramel colored skin and light brown hair and I have my moms green eyes which on a otherwise African American face men seem to find very exotic. Guys are always telling me they love my eyes. They also seem to like other parts of me as well. I'm 5'9" and 140lbs with D-cup titties and a nice, sexy round ass. Black men are always saying "my babies got back" referring to my shapely ass. I'm on my college volleyball team and keep in good shape and yes, I have had some sexual experiences with my teammates on many occasions.

But that is not why I'm writing this. I'm writing this here for Literotica because it seems to be a friendly place for people who enjoy some family love.

I guess I should state the facts first. My mom had me when she was 15 and my brother when she was 17 and she left us by the time she was 25. We haven't heard from her since. My dad raised us for a few years until he got in trouble with the law and went to jail. We were lucky that my grandfather took us in or we would have ended up on the street. My grandmother had died the year before and I think grandpa was glad to have us. He had a big house and he was all alone.

I was 15 and my brother was 13 when we moved in. I had no sexual experience, in fact it was my brothers cock that was the first one I ever saw. I caught him coming from the shower once and was very surprised at the thing he had swinging between his legs. That peaked my curiosity and by the time I was 16 I had lost my virginity. I discovered I liked to give boys oral sex too and had quite the reputation by my senior year. I also had my first lesbian experience with my white gym teacher that year and found I liked that a lot too. Unfortunately she was the only woman I was with that year.

Then in May of my senior year, less then a month before graduation, I was caught in the boys bathroom giving blowjobs to 4 of the boys on the baseball team. I almost died of embarrassment and panicked when I was brought to the principals office and he called my grandfather. I was lucky that I had good grades and had already been accepted to a local college on scholarship.

The principal explained how something like this could ruin my future and my grandfather said he was sure there was a way to avoid putting the incident on my permanent record. He said I would have to do detention for a week and if he was convinced I realized how morally wrong I was he would let the incident slip through the crack. I wasn't sure if my grandfather was mad at me or not because he was silent the entire way home.

I did notice that he looked at me differently after that day. My detention consisted of going to the principals office and letting him see my big titties while I gave HIM a blowjob every day for a week. He was an older white guy with a puny little dick but he was grateful for my hot mouth and he kept his word and the following Friday my "incident" was put through the shredder.

Detention only served to make me horny as hell. As I said, I loved giving blowjobs and my principal would play with my nipples while I sucked him and by the time he came I was horny as hell but he always dismissed me, never returning any of the pleasure I was giving him. Grandpa had grounded me for the rest of the school year so I never left the house except for school and had no way to relieve my sexual frustrations except through masturbating. And that's when it happened.

It was the middle of the afternoon and I was home alone after school. Grandpa was only 58 and still worked for the city. I was on the couch looking at a dirty movie, one of many grandpa owned and hid under his bed. They all had the same theme, big-titted women. I used to get hot thinking grandpa loved big tits and here I was with my 36D's living in his house. I imagined he wanted to fuck me and that fantasy always got me off. I would sometimes fantasize about my little brothers big dick too, remembering what it looked like and wondering how big it was when he was aroused.

So there I was, my jeans and panties on the couch next to me and my fingers in my hot, almost hairless (I have very little body hair and to this day have never had to shave) pussy when I looked up and there was grandpa, standing in the doorway with a shocked look on his face. I grabbed my pants and tried to cover my crotch, ashamed beyond belief. After a minute of silence that felt like an hour. Then he was walking towards me shaking his head. He had never hit me before so it was a complete surprise what he did next.

He grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me up, my pants fell to the floor again leaving me bottomless again. He sat down and pulled me over his lap and started to spank me. I was shocked, I didn't know how to react. Then he started saying I was going to turn out to be a little whore just like my mother as he continued to smack his big hand across my naked ass cheeks until I started to cry. He seemed to snap out of his rage just then and he started to rub my buttocks to comfort me. I was still in shock and still crying and then I felt his hand rub over my pussy and I jumped, it felt so good I can hardly describe it. Then I felt something huge straining against my belly. Grandpa had a hard on.

His finger was sliding in and out of me now, making wet noises and I was already about to cum. I slid down a little and rubbed my tits over grandaddy's cock. Even through my shirt and bra I could tell he had something special in his pants. I sat up on my knees, careful not to let grandpas fingers slip from me and I reached for the zipper of his work pants. At first he kept fingering me and then I think he realized what was going on and stopped abruptly, his finger leaving a void in my hot pussy.

"No Tamika, this isn't right" he said and he went to stand up but I grabbed him by the arm. "Please grandpa, you made me so hot... just let me see it. It feels so big. I'll do anything to see it... please, oh please" I begged him. "You mustn't tell a sole" he said and then told me to go sit on the chair away from the couch. I did. I had to fight the urge to shove my fingers back into my pussy. I sat there, bottomless and no longer ashamed as he stood and undid his pants.

He lowered his pants and slowly exposed what really looked like a black snack. His pants were halfway down his thighs before I saw the end of his uncut cock. I think I felt my pussy squirt when I saw all of him. That huge cock was nearly twice the size of any I'd seen and his balls were so big and I imagined them so full of cum. "How big is it?" I asked before I realized what I was saying.

"Its about 14 inches," he said almost matter of fact.

"My god" I managed. Then he started to pull his pants back up but I wasn't ready for that yet. "Wait!!!! grandpa... I see you like women with big boobs. Do you want to see mine?" He didn't answer and I didn't wait for him to. I pulled my shirt over my head and quickly unsnapped my bra and let my tits out. He let his pants fall to his ankles and sat back down on the couch. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I knew I wanted to suck that huge thing and maybe he would fuck me with it.

"Look how wet you made me" I said sitting back completely naked now and opening my legs wide, spreading open my pussy lips. "and look at my nipples... they're so hard" I pinched my chocolate covered rubbery tips for him and he was all eyes, staring at me. My areola are almost as big around as the tip of my big titties. "Oh sweetie, you are such a sexy girl" he said and his hand went to his cock and he gave it a long pull, the head poking out. "Thank you Grandpa, but I'm not a girl, I'm a woman... and I want to give you pleasure" and just like that I stood up and went to him, sitting next to him on the couch.

He tried to reason with me and himself, but then I told him he could give me so much pleasure that I wouldn't have to go out and fuck all those boys at school. I told him we loved each other and we would never hurt each other and he just shook his head "God forgive me, but I do want you sweetie" and he reached out to grab a handful of tit. He was very gentle and his touch felt wonderful but I stopped him after a minute or two. I needed to do something very badly.

I leaned down and took his cock in my hand. It hadn't gotten any longer then when he first pulled it out, but it had gotten thicker and I could hardly manage to get my hand around it. I pulled the foreskin back and started licking the head and loved the way his clear precum tasted. I took the head in my mouth next and started to suck him slow and deep, I wasn't able to get more then a third in my mouth. I cupped his balls and massaged them and he reached out and started to rub my ass cheeks again.

I was making love to the most amazing cock, using my mouth like a pussy to let him fuck me while he slid his fingers in my tight, wet hole. That's when I had my first orgasm at the hands (or fingers) of my grandpa. After I calmed down a bit, I got on the floor on my knees between his open legs and went to town. I eventually wrapped my big tits around his cock and let him titty fuck me while I sucked the head and the first three or four inches of his black snake. Grandpa could really hold out, my jaw was starting to ache by the time he told me he was going to cum. I took as much of him as I could into my mouth and let him blast my tonsils with a thick, creamy load. I swallowed as much as I could but some of it dripped its way out of my mouth. It was wonderful and I was still very horny. Grandpas cock started to soften and return to a semi normal size. I was shocked at how it looked so small flaccid (not really small, maybe 5 or 6 inches) compared to its aroused size.

After a brief rest I started to lick his balls and up and down his shaft. It took a long time for that cock to fill with blood but eventually it did and I was ready to get fucked. We went into his room and I lay down as he climbed between my legs and started to rub his cock against my slit. This is what I wanted the moment I felt his hard cock pressed against my belly earlier. He slid in slowly and let me adjust to his size which was like nothing I could've ever imagined. . His cock touched me and reached laces inside of me better then the 7 or 8 boys that I had fucked previously.

And that's how it started with grandpa two years ago. He fucked me to a half dozen orgasms that day before he finally came all over my ass and we had to call it a day before my brother got home. Grandpa is the most wonderful fuck on the planet but he is from the old school and he never eats my pussy. I mean, with a cock like his there's no need to. I can cum countless times when we fuck and he has wonderful fingers when I'm sucking him which is every chance I get.

After that first afternoon I found myself sneaking into his room almost every night and giving him a blowjob. I was far too noisy for us to fuck in the middle of the night because we didn't want to wake Devin (my brother) and have him discover us. I was pretty impressed with myself being able to keep me and grandpa a secret... or at least that's what I thought. It wasn't until the summer was almost over that I found out someone else had discovered us.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generations Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds