• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generations Ch. 3

Generations Ch. 3

Devin and I woke up in the morning and we had a quick fuck then we showered and we barely made it before Gramps and dad pulled up in the driveway. I have to say, dad looked terrific. It was obvious he spent a lot of the time in prison working out. He looked more like Devin's older brother then like our dad. Besides his muscles, he shaved his head now and it looked so much better then I remembered his thinning hair looked. He gave Devin and I hugs like he meant it and he kept commenting on what a beautiful and sexy lady I had grown to be. He choked up and faught back the tears and promised he would never leave us again.

So all was well and the family was back together but by the third day my horny little pussy was going crazy. I didn't dare sneak into Gramps' room or Devins because I heard dad awake and about at all hours of the night. I would lie in bed and finger myself to orgasm. Then I caught dad coming out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and man did he look sexy as hell. My mind immediately began to wonder about what dad had between his legs. Grandpa had a snake, I guessed about 14" long and Devin had a sturdy 10"... so what did dad have?

That night I heard dad stirring in the living room. It was almost 2 AM and as had been the routine for me the past few nights, I woke up restless and horny. I decided then that instead of fingering myself and drifting off to sleep, I would go and talk to my dad. I was wearing tiny panties and a t-shirt, my nipples were thick and erect on the ends of my big titties. I grabbed my robe but put it back down. I decided I wanted dad to share what his father and his son had already had.

Dad smiled when he saw me and apologized if he had woke me up. I told him I had been used to the company of men and the last nights I had awoken with "bad things on my mind" I giggled. Dad was wearing running shorts and he had no shirt on and when he laughed his muscular body shimmered. Man, dad was one sexy mother!

I sat next to him and he hugged me in his arms and we started to talk. Two hours flew by and dad and I were getting very well acquainted again. I purposely let my arm or hand nudge daddy's crotch several times and it felt like he was definitely part of the family as far as the sweet cocks went. I lay back and rested my head on his chest and I saw his eyes lock onto my breasts and soon I felt the pressure of his growing cock against my back.

I shocked the hell out of him when I asked him if it were true that when you were in prison you had sex with other men. I told him how I watched that prison show on cable and seeing two men kiss turned me on. Dad said he would be completely honest with me if I answered one question truthfully when he was finished. I agreed, of course because my tight little pussy had already started to soak my panties.

Dad explained how his cell mate was a 28 year-old white guy and they got along well, they were both in for robbery and he left a wife and two young kids on the outside while he served his 30 month sentence. One day the guy started talking about how horny his wife got thinking about black men and that when he was released he was going to let her fuck one. She was a virgin when they met and he was the only man she ever fucked. The talk got them so horny that they wound up side by side jerking off. Dad told me that the longer he was in, the hornier he was getting and that he had seen countless guys with other guys and it was starting to peak his curiosity. Nothing further happened but they were a lot more comfortable jerking off together after that.

Then his roommate had a conjugal visit with his wife, two hours in a private room and when he got back he bragged about all the fucking and sucking that went on. Dad believed him because he could still smell the strong scent of pussy on his cell mate. Peter (his cell mate) showed down a dozen or so Polaroids of his naked wife that she had taken for her hubby. Dad was aroused. He asked Peter if he could get a closer whiff of his wife's sweet, pink pussy and after a few moments Peter dropped his coveralls. Dad said his dick was soft and was glazed with love juices and dad couldn't resist. That was the first time in his life he gave a man head. He said he licked Pete clean and it was like eating pussy and Pete eventually got hard and dad sucked him to orgasm.

Weeks later Peter returned the favor and for the last six weeks of his imprisonment, dad and Pete sucked each other off at least once a day. Then Pete got out of jail a few months ago and dad said he was never with another guy in any way. When dad finished his story he was obviously hard as a rock. I sat up and made sure he saw plenty of my thighs and made sure he noticed how hard my nipples had become. "What's your question, daddy?"

He tried to hide the lump in his shorts. He sat up straight and cleared his throat. "Your gramps said some stuff and I wondered if he was telling me the truth" there was a long pause and I knew what was coming and I also knew that was the opening I needed to get what I came down here for 2 hours earlier. "I don't know how to ask this without sounding rude" and again there was a long pause. "You and gramps doing the nasty?" he was ashamed that he asked the question but it was obvious that it was something gnawing at him.

"The truth?" I sat up and was surprisingly wide eyed for the hour. "Yes, we started fucking and sucking each other this summer. Gramps is hung like a horse and I would be lying if I said I didn't love it."

Dad was shocked by my language and he told me to watch my mouth. I smiled and then told him that the night before he came home, Devin and I had did the nasty all day and all night" and this really shocked him and I think it also turned him on even more. He was quiet and looked uncomfortable. "Now, I would like to do something for you daddy... and for myself."

I stood up and I pulled my T-shirt up over my head and showed dad my big titties and the dark nipples, almost black in contrast to my lighter complexion. "What are you doing baby? don't do that" he said it but his eyes never left my chest. I started to play with my titties, pulling on my long, thick nipples, swiveling my hips and turning my back to my dad and letting him see my fine, round ass. Then I lowered my panties and I was standing in front of him, naked. My clit was poking out from between my wet inner lips and I could smell my excitement in the air. I knew he could smell it too.

I didn't give dad time to think, I wanted to take advantage of the hungry, animalistic look on his face. I was on my knees and rubbing dad's erection through his shorts. I reached in and pulled his cock and balls out of those shorts and soaked in the view of the cock that was responsible for my life. Dads cock wasn't nearly as long as Devin's and half the length of gramps', but what he lacked in length he more then made up for in thickness. Like gramps he had big, heavy balls but they were much hairier. His shaft was as thick around as a can of soda and the head, the color of my nipples, was the size of a plum. It was, in a word... beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

I nuzzled my face in his balls and began to lick his cock and those huge, cum-filled balls. I struggled to get the head in my mouth, as long as Grampa's cock was, it was much easier to suck. My jaws were stretched to the max and my entire mouth was filled by dad's cockhead. My tongue licked frantically and I was drooling on him, I wanted to suck more of him but it would take time and practice. I knew I still had time before my freshman year at college started and I hoped dad would allow me to practice often.

I was pumping dads shaft slowly and letting my tongue dance over the head when he shuddered and I was rewarded with a huge load of cum, thicker then gramps' and as sweet as Devin's. As I drank the liquid of my creation I couldn't help reaching down and touching my pussy, as soon as I did I started to cum as well and it was just as intense as any I'd experienced before. It all ended in a frenzy of moaning and stifled groaning until I had drained daddy of his first load completely.

He sat back with his arm covering his face and let out a sigh. I quickly sat beside him and we kissed and I loved how he stuck his tongue deep in my mouth and I knew he was tasting himself. I looked down and noticed that his cock had hardly lost any of its firmness so I sat on daddy's lap and began rubbing my wetness over his cock. I doubted he would fit in my pussy because he was so thick.

It took some work and some serious relaxing to slip that head in and the shaft followed a few moments later. I felt definite discomfort in the beginning but it faded when dad started to suck on my tits and the sensitive tips. Dad only lasted a few minutes which was understandable, before he blasted my pussy. I had already cum once when he was in me fully, and I came a second time as he unloaded in me.

When it was over we hugged and tried to catch our breathes. I was so happy when dad promised me that the next time it would last longer... I couldn't wait for the next time to happen. It was 5 AM and dad said we could talk more when we got up but he wanted us to sleep now. I walked up to my bedroom, my pussy well fucked and stretched slightly, leaking my daddy's cum down the inside of my thighs. I slept as soon as my head hit the pillow.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generations Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds