• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

123

Genetic Sexual Attraction -- Calista & Keith's Story -- Part 1

A Google search reveals extensive articles written over many years about this phenomenon. The articles suggest it has always occurred and that social media and changes in the law are allowing adoptees to find relatives who they normally would not have contact. The articles suggest that in 50% of the cases an uncontrollable all-consuming sexual attraction occurs.

From their first contact our protagonists, a mother and the son she gave up for adoption when he was an infant, are drawn to each other. They do not know why they just have to suck and fuck.

The early afternoon sun streaming through the open window warmed the bodies of the two women as they lay locked in a head to toe embrace. It caught the reddish highlights in Calista Jaspers auburn hair giving it a halo like effect as she hungrily licked her lifelong friend Kristen's pussy.

Neighbors passing on the street could not hear their muffled groans and wet slurpings. Nor could they see who the lovers were. However, if they could have, they would have been disgusted to know they were Calista Jaspers, recently divorced owner of the local boutique and Kristen Abercrombie, prominent wife of the local minister, mother of two, past PTA president and head of the Ladies League at the large Presbyterian church.

At this point in their lovemaking, they would hardly have cared. Their index fingers were vigorously fingering each other's anus; their tongues buried in each other's pussy. The indescribable ecstasy of two women loving each other caught them up.

Kristen transferred her attention to Calista's large engorged clit. She took it in her mouth. She sucked it hungrily; shamelessly using all the skills she acquired sucking her husband, the minister's, cock.

Kristen's body trembled at the exquisite feel of Calista's tongue buried deep in her needy hole. She wrapped her arms around Calista's full womanly thighs and pulled her sweaty hips to her. She buried her face in the love cradle created by Calista's bent knee. The aroma was intoxicating. Like an addiction, it drove her need. The more she and Calista engaged in their trysts, the more she needed to taste her.

Calista screamed as Kristen's finger slipped familiarly in and out of her anus. Trembling uncontrollably, she pumped her own finger deep in Kristen's anus. For several moments, the two women fingered each other's ass while sucking and licking the other's pussy.

Kristen came first, a low soft moan issuing from her as her body quaked and her pussy gushed. Calista came next, with Kristen holding tight to her hips to keep her from pulling her hyper sensitive clit away.

Their urgent groans slowly turned to satisfied whimpers and purrs as they slowly came down, still planting soft kisses on their love holes.

"Oh shit, baby! That was amazing!"

"Each time I don't think it can get any better. Then it does!"

"Mmmm, I just love the way you squirt on my face," Calista whispered as she licked the wetness from her friend's still swollen pussy lips. Calista continued slowly finger fuck Kristen's ass as they both came down.

The women lay comfortably, gently kissing and licking each other

"I guess this makes us dykes, huh," Calista teased.

"If it does, what am I going to tell my husband and two grown kids," Kristen chuckled.

Calista glanced at the digital clock on the nightstand. "Speaking of which, you had better get going. You have a women's league meeting in 30 minutes."

Kristen sat up in bed and stared at the clock. "Jesus, is it that late? What the hell am I going to do for dinner? I didn't take anything out!"

Calista watched with amusement as Kristen bounded out of the bed and searched for her panties. She watched her large breasts sway as she found them, held them up triumphantly and bent to step into them. She felt a special affection for her longtime friend and recent new lover as she stepped into her print summer dress and pulled the zipper up.

"I love watching you get dressed."

"What? Oh! Thank you! Ted says I'm getting too hippy."

Kristen stood on her toes in front of the full length dressing mirror and pulled her dress tight over her ass.

"Men are like that. They want you to suck their cocks, have their babies and still look like the sweet innocent young thing they married."

Kristen looked like what she was, a mid-40's suburban housewife. Two children and a fondness for Dutch Chocolate cake added a few pounds to her hips, ass and belly pooch. As she quickly applied her customary coral lipstick, her grey hair hung in wisps around her face.

"So are you going to email him back?"

"I don't know, Kristen! I'm not sure. That's a part of my life I have tucked away in a small musty cobweb covered hole."

Calista sat up in bed. Her large full breasts lay comfortably on her chest. Her light mocha skin reflected her mixed Irish, Spanish, Native American and African heritage. She was a Creole with the high cheekbones and sensual lips of a Dorothy Dandridge She had the grey eyes and narrow nose of a Caucasian. Her mocha skin looked as though she had a perpetual tan.

Kristen walked over, placed one knee on the bed, leaned in and touched Calista's lips with her lips. The tang of her pussy juices enhanced the sweetness of the intimate kiss. Her hand trialed up Calista's full thighs and cupped her still warm pussy.

"He's your son, baby."

Concerned knitted Calista's brow. She did not want to revisit that time in her life. She was a chubby 16-year-old girl with self-esteem issues. The star football player of their high school team convinced her he cared about her. Two dates and a sweaty tryst behind the football stadium and she was pregnant.

His family shipped him off to boarding school. Opposed to abortion, they graciously agreed to pay her to go somewhere, anywhere, have the baby and give it up for adoption. Also pressured by her Christian parents, she agreed.

Kristen and she were friends since high school. Kristen was the only one in her class who knew of her pregnancy. Even then, she was the mature clear headed one. They shared the social ostracizing of overweight pimply faced girls. They became close, close as sisters. Thirty years later, they became lovers.

"Yes I know," Calista's voice had an edge to it, "but that was a painful time for me. My parents shipped me off to my aunt's in Mississippi to have the baby. After I signed the papers giving him up, I never even saw him."

Calista was a strong woman but the emotional stress of reliving the pain of that long ago time caused her to begin crying. Kristen embraced her friend, holding her to her bosom and stroking her hair.

"There, there, baby! I am here for you. Whatever you decide I will support you."

"There you go again," Calista said smiling through her tears, "this is how you seduced me after my ex, Hank, left 6 months ago."

Kristen pushed Calista back on the bed. She straddled her naked body and playfully wagged a finger in her friend's face. "Seduced YOU! You hussy! I was holding you trying to console you after your divorce and the next thing I know my skirt is around my waist and you are on your knees licking my pussy."

"Not true! Not true," Calista laughed as she pushed Kristen off her and rolled on top, pinning her arms above her, "Your halter top rode up and the next thing I knew, you were pressing your bare tit into my mouth."

Laughing, Kristen kicked her legs trying to throw Calista off. "It did NOT ride up! You pushed it up."

"Did not!" Calista squealed as Kristen rolled her on her back. She leaned down and fiercely began kissing her, forcing her tongue deep in Calista's mouth. With one hand, Kristen grasped Calista's breasts and gently squeezed it. Calista stroked Kristen's ass through her skirt. She began to pull her skirt up. Then she briskly slapped her ass eliciting a squeal.

"You better get you big ass out of here! You are going to be late for your meeting."

Kristen's head swiveled to glance at the clock. "Shit! See what you do to me! First you get me hooked on eating pussy then you make me neglect my church duties! What next? Make me leave my husband and live in sin with you?"

"You know we both like cock too much for that! Now get going!"

Kristen jumped to her feet. She stood in front of the mirror, fluffed her hair and straightened her dress. As she walked quickly to the bedroom door, she turned.

"Promise me you will at least call your son and don't forget the barbecue this weekend."

Kristen did not wait for an answer. She turned and bounded down the stairs, through the kitchen and out to her Lexus parked in the driveway. She looked up and saw Calista standing in the bedroom window. She blew her a kiss, jumped in the car, started and headed to her meeting. She figured she would just make it.

Calista watched Kristen back out the driveway and tear down the street on her way to the church. Her relationship with Kristen was comforting. What they felt for each other was not quite love but more than lust. It was more like an extension of their friendship. A dangerous extension, she thought. Its exposure would destroy them both.

She turned and walked back to the bed. As she lay across it eyeing her cell phone, she could still smell Kristen on her sheets. She inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma. Then she picked up her phone and punched in the phone number she got in the email.

"Hello" The male voice was deep, resonating.

"This is Calista Jaspers."

"Oh! Ah hello...Mrs. Jaspers...I was hoping you would call."

"Why don't you call me Calista and I'll call you Keith, if that is okay."

"Ah, certainly...Calista...!

There was a brief awkward silence. Neither knew what to say next. Calista finally broke the impasse.

"Your...uh... email said you are married with two kids."

"Yes! Yes," Keith said nervously, "they are 6 and 8 years old. Susan and I...Susan's my wife. But of course she would be. I mean it's not as if we had the children and we weren't married. That would be..."

He took a deep breath. "I'm running on, aren't I?"

"A little," Calista said quietly. Then she realized the implied insult in her answer. "However, that is okay. I guess we are both a little nervous."

"I know I am. When the court clerk said you agreed to allow me to contact you, it was a little overwhelming. I reached a point where I just wanted to know who my...mother...was. Do I...you...umm...do you have any children?"

Despite herself, Calista laughed. "No, I don't have any children so you don't have any brothers or sisters." She found his nervous stammering endearing. She pulled the sheet over her then shook her head ruefully. He can't see you, idiot!

"Ah...Susan has relatives in the area. Actually, her parents live about 100 miles from you. Imagine that! All these years we spend two weeks with them every summer and you were less than two hours away..."

"You are running on again,'' Calista laughed in her rich contralto.

"I'm sorry! Susan says I do it whenever I get nervous"

"I guess we should meet." Calista felt her heart skip a little. She was terrified but knew this was what he wanted. Best to get it out of the way.

"Are you sure? I mean...yes...yes we should meet. I didn't mean I did not want to meet..."

"You are running on, "she said smiling. "Look, if you don't want to meet, I understand."

"No...no! I didn't mean I did NOT want to meet you...to see you. But some of the books I read say get to know the person better before the first meeting."

"Why, Keith," Calista teased, "are you suggesting something inappropriate might happen if we got to know each other better."

"Inappropriate? I'm not sure...! Oh my god no! I'm not suggesting..."

"Keith! Keith! I'm teasing you. Look, there is a small cafe with a really nice outdoor dining area about halfway between us. I'll send you a map on your cell phone. Lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes! I'll ask Susan. But I'm sure it will be ok!"

"See you there about 12. Bye"

***

Calista pulled her BMW X5 into the parking space in front of the Deer Creek Resort café. In happier days, she and Hank spent many weekends here. Just beyond the café was a cobblestone path that led back into the resort proper. Small rustic cabins nestled in semi secluded groves of trees facing Deer Creek. The creek was little more than 200 foot wide stream that fed into a larger lake. It was part of a chain of small streams and lakes in the area. As she stepped from her car, warm memories of she and Hank having sex in the intimate confines of the small cabins or floating down the creek in their houseboat. Those were good times.

Her heels made a rhythmic clicking as she walked across the cracked asphalt pavement of the parking lot to the restaurant. She wore a simple white above the knee sundress. Her yellow and white ankle strap open toed heels accented and complemented her dress. She wore a minimum of makeup, a light pink lipstick with matching eye shadow.

The dress was from one of the designers with whom she worked. Initially she thought it was too young for her and therefore probably not suitable for her upscale older clientele. The designer demurred, saying it showed off the best features of older women, their legs.

Uncharacteristically, she decided not to wear panties. She was not sure why. She smiled to herself. What would Keith think if he knew his newly discovered mother decided not to wear panties for their first meeting?

She spotted him immediately as she stepped into the reception area. He sat on one side on the oak benches the restaurant affected. Like the open beamed ceiling, it added to the rustic atmosphere.

"Hi Keith," she stepped toward him with her hand out stretched. She smiled at his clumsiness as he bolted to his feet and stumbled. "Calista Jaspers."

"Ah...hello! Keith, Keith Anders. Please to meet you." Calista noted his handshake was warm, dry and firm, belying his flibbergibbet persona.

Calista paused briefly to let him take the lead. She shook her head as he failed to assert himself. She turned to the server. "Two please!"

Their hips collided as they stepped forward to follow the server. "Sorry," he exclaimed, "I'm usually pushing the stroller and go first."

Henpecked, Calista thought wryly, she's probably on top when they have sex. She stepped in front of him and followed the server. She was aware that she exaggerated her hip movement as she walked. He's your son, not a dating prospect, she thought, embarrassed.

She smiled as he went to sit down, then realized he should help her with her chair and rushed around to help her. After the server took their order, they made small talk. Keith made the first stumbling attempt to move to more substantive issues.

"Uh...my...uh! My father! I could not find him. Do you know where he is?"

She anticipated this question. He was trying to reconstruct the pairing that began his life. It was natural that he would want to meet his father also.

"In broad terms, yes! I mean, if needed I could get in contact with him. However, I have not spoken to him in many years."

***

Calista recalled the weekend she and Hank spent in Las Vegas many years ago. He was pressing her to expand their love life, to try different things. She was reluctant. The thought at once intrigued and frightened her.

At 35, it was her first experience in a 3some and tasting another woman. It opened a vista in her life that ultimately led to her divorce and love affair with Kristen. Hank never saw her the same way after that trip. It took several years but eventually they divorced.

Afterward, they were breakfasting at The OZ diner in the MGM Grande Hotel. A tall overweight white guy kept staring at her across the restaurant. She was about to mention it to her husband when, in a burst of revelation, she recognized him.

It was Baxter Crane, past star running back and captain of the high school football team and father of her bastard child. He was with an overweight dark haired woman who had to be his wife. Why else would you bring this overweight harridan in the shapeless tent like muumuu to this adult playground. They did not speak, merely nodded at each and continued with their lives. Ships in the night.

***

She wondered if Keith and his wife explored their sexuality. Had pillow talk moved to experimentation? She wondered if Keith was a good lover. WHOA! Where did that come from?

"If you like, I could give you contact information. He still has family in the area."

"No...no... not just yet. I mean, yes, I would like to meet him. To see...well you know. Like you, to see what he looks like."

"I don't have the information with me. Why don't I send it to your phone? Or, if you want, have it next time we meet."

I can see his father in him, she thought. The wide set blue eyes, sensitive mouth, his broad shoulders...! She stopped the mental journey down his body. She suppressed the thought of his cock that flashed in her mind. His father had not been that well endowed, as she recalled. However, back then she had no reference.

"So there'll be a next time? That's great! I think Susan would like to meet you. And you should see the kids. Your...uh...grandchildren."

Grandchildren! The word rocked her. She was a grandmother! The thought was a little depressing. An unexpected image popped in her mind.

She imagined the act that created her grandchildren. An image of his wife on top riding herself to an orgasm floated to her mind. She saw the sperm spewing from his cock into his wife's pussy. She imagined it splashing against her cervix, beginning the trip to that egg.

Calista shook herself. In her mind, she replaced his wife. It was her riding his cock. It was she feeling his seed, his potent baby juice splash inside her. Jesus! I'm getting wet!

"Tell me about them...about your...my grandchildren." As he talked, she watched his mouth move, imagining it kissing her.

***

"So how did it go?"

"He's a nice guy. He has two kids and a wife who I think henpecks him."

"When will you meet his family?"

"They are only in town another week. He is thinking about a day trip here."

Calista and Kristen sat at a table overlooking the lake at Chez Paul's. They lunched together a couple of times a month. Before they became lovers, it was a way for good friends to stay in touch. Now it was more of a date than a friendly lunch.

"I have an idea!" Kristen's eyes widened. "Why not take them on the barbecue we are having down river?"

"Terrible idea! I know nothing about these people. I don't even know my son that well. It could be a disaster."

"Disaster dismaster! Invite them."

"You are a bossy bitch." Calista stuck her tongue out.

"Hold the thought! I have someplace you can put that tongue! Now call your son!"

Later that afternoon, Calista called Keith.

"Hello, Mrs...um...Calista."

Despite herself, she chuckled. There was an innocence about him that she really found endearing. "Keith, I...we...my girlfriend and some friends are having a barbecue down river. There is a small island there. I was going to take my houseboat down." The houseboat I got as part of the divorce settlement, she thought. "She...we thought you and your family might like to attend."

"Why thank you! Let me check with Susan."

Calista could hear the mumble of voices. Susan probably had other plans. Keith really should...! She caught herself. Her motherhood connection to this man was biological only. Still she was developing a distaste for Susan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds