• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Get Smart
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Get Smart

Max was positive he had never cum so much in his life, but finally stopped twitching inside 99's pussy, and let his shriveling cock slip out. The Chief stood back and watched his seed drip down 99's beautiful face, as she collapsed on 86's shoulder. She glanced back and ordered, "OK Hymie, you can stop and get dressed now."

They didn't know it, but the drug had been secreted out their sweat glands during sex, and now they gradually came to their senses. Without uttering a word, they sheepishly got dressed and resumed their search. Max stated, "well, we found the drugs, now we just have to figure out how they administer them."

"Right, Max," the Chief agreed.

99 spotted a stack of corsage boxes, opened one, and seeing a red carnation inside, said, "shouldn't these be refrigerated?"

"Yes, you're right, 99," answered Max taking the box from her. He removed the flower, found it to be artificial, with a hose attached to a squeeze bulb; like a clown's squirting flower. "Ah yes," Max concluded, "the old truth-serum-and-amnesia-serum-in-the-squirting-flower-trick."

"Good work, Max," the Chief congratulated him, " now use your shoe phone to tell Larabee to get a squad of Agents over here. Hey, I just thought of something...my barber always wears a red carnation."

Just then, they heard a commotion in the front of the shop and Max asked, " Chief, don't tell me you had a haircut today."

"I had an appointment on the way over here," the Chief admitted.

"I asked you not to tell me that," Max dejectedly said, as Siegfried and Greta came through the doors with their guns drawn.

"My source told me you were coming here tonight," Siegfried informed them, "now get up against the wall."

Max had neglected to tie his shoe when hurriedly putting it back on, and on his way to the nearest wall, he tripped on the laces and knocked over the tank of "KNOCKOUT GAS." When the tank hit the floor, the valve snapped off, and gas began spraying all around the room. When they began to regain consciousness several minutes later, the CONTROL Agents saw that Hymie had captured Siegfried and Greta and had tied them up with ribbon.

Clearing the cobwebs from his mind, the Chief exclaimed, "that was brilliant work 86. You knew that the Knockout Gas would affect everyone in the room except Hymie."

"Ahhh...right Chief. Let's go with that theory," Max answered.

As they were leaving the shop, 99, carrying a corsage box, whispered to Max, "don't forget; my place later tonight."

*****

I would like to thank my readers for their positive comments and great story suggestions. Many of my stories are the result of requests or suggestions. I would also like to respond to several recent comments criticizing my work.

I am obviously not a professional writer, nor do I claim to be. I am barely an amateur writer. I write for the FUN of it; hoping you will enjoy the story.

In response to the criticism of my "egregious" (love the word) grammar and punctuation errors: it is obvious that you have never submitted a story to Literotica. They are quite meticulous in their proof-reading. Many of my stories (OK, most of them) were re-written and re-submitted after being initially rejected by Literotica for reasons as trivial as a misplaced comma. I know my work has flaws. Please, when you read stories here, leave your English Literature degrees in the closet, and try to have some FUN.

Also there has been criticism about my exaggerated "dimensions." Again, this is what makes it FUN for me...poetic license, if you will. These are fictional characters (or celebrities) and how do we know what their "dimension" really are. The exaggeration makes it more interesting for me. Think of it like a cartoonist drawing his characters with exaggerated features. My main goal is to capture the spirit of the characters and add sex. Again, please try to have some FUN.

Thanks for your patience, and please keep the comments and suggestions coming. The only thing that makes writing these stories worthwhile is if I know someone enjoys them. Hope you have FUN.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Get Smart
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds