• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon

12

Written for my friend, Bob - imagining his point of view.

*****

Lying in bed with pneumonia is perhaps the worst thing you can endure on a bleak, cold winter's day. My room in my parents' house was quite small, but that was OK. I really didn't need much room, and I liked how close it was to an easy way out the back of the house whenever I needed a quick escape.

I was eighteen, a Senior in high school, and anxiously awaiting escaping from that, in a few short months, as well.

My sister, a year older than I, had checked in with me before heading to her classes at community college. "Good morning, Bob. Is there anything you need that I can pick up on the way home?" she asked.

"I don't think anything will make me feel better right now," I replied, letting a little sound of a suffering martyr creep into my voice.

Sis smiled brightly, answering my statement with, "We'll see about that." Her hazel colored eyes twinkled as she flipped her dark brown hair back before closing my door. A minute later, I heard her bounding down the stairs to drive off.

The rest of the day just plain sucked. I was bored out of my gourd, but at least my fever was down and I could actually eat something. I was also grateful that I wasn't contagious, so I didn't have to suffer isolation, as well. Most of the disease was gone, leaving me with a stuffy head and a runny nose.

My folks arrived after work, coming to my room to see how I was doing. After making sure I was all right, Mom told me, "We're going out until late, but don't worry. Your sister should be home soon if you need anything." Giving my forehead a kiss, which also gave her some idea of how low my fever was now, she and Dad left.

About 7 pm, I heard the front door open and voices. One obviously was my sister, although the other one was not familiar to me. Bored as I was, I was straining to figure out what was being said downstairs, but quickly gave up. The voices were so low that most of the words were unintelligible.

I was starting to fade off to sleep when I heard footsteps on the stairs. Moments later, I sensed two people standing near my bed, my sister and another girl. My sister asked, "Hey sleepyhead, do you know Karen?"

I tried to answer nonchalantly, "I've seen her many times at school." Looking at Karen, I only said shyly, "Hi." She was also a Senior, but I was always afraid to say 'Hi' to her. She seemed out of my reach, always with the jocks from school. I certainly wasn't a jock of any kind. I was tall for my age but not athletic at all - more a geek type. Many times I had gazed wistfully in her direction, hopefully when she was not looking. Her long, shining black hair and deep blue eyes were captivating.

"Can we sit down?" Sis asked me.

"Fine," I replied. "It's nice to have the company. Today was long and boring."

Sis sat at the base of my bed. Karen placed her luscious butt on my bed about at the level of my hips, gently bumping against me. I felt a little uncomfortable having some one I desired for so long sitting this close to me, afraid my 'reaction' might become apparent. Funny how the words 'reaction' and 'erection' feel so similar.

Karen smiled in a friendly manner and asked, "Hey, why don't you at least say 'Hi' more often to me in the halls at school?"

"Um," I cleared my throat. "Well, all those guys around you make me feel a little inadequate."

Karen laughed, placing her hand on my leg. I instantly felt the warmth of her soft touch through my blankets. Looking at Sis, Karen whispered, "He doesn't know, does he?"

"No. He has no idea, Karen. Go ahead, tell him," Sis responded.

"Bob, you might say I'm gay. Not completely. But I don't have the desire to just fuck men. There aren't many I really feel comfortable around. Sure, they talk to me and try to get into my pants but it's just not my thing," she related in a friendly, but matter-of-fact tone of voice. She thought a bit, and continued, "I've turned so many down that now they're pretty sure I'm gay, which is fine with me. It keeps them off my back.

She paused, considering the best way to phrase what was coming next. "But I do care a lot about your sister. She and I've been through a lot together. With that comment, she leaned toward the foot of my bed, and the two of them softly kissed, embracing gently.

After they broke off their kiss, Sis asked, "Are you shocked?"

Privately, I admitted to myself that I was - a little. In truth, I had suspected my sister had been an easy lay, even in high school, but realized I was probably wrong in the specifics. She was waiting for my answer as these thoughts raced through my mind. I decided on the honest truth. "Surprised, yes. But it's all OK. Whatever makes you both happy, it's fine with me."

"I told you he was a very open minded young man, didn't I, Karen?" Sis said with a grin. Then she noticed that I had subconsciously placed my hand on Karen's leg as she bent toward Sis. Why I did it, I really had no idea. Maybe it was a natural instinct of trying to keep her from tipping over. Sis stared hard at my hand.

"Sorry," I said, a little embarrassed that my thoughts and desires of Karen may have motivated my hand. I took it away, laying it on the bed covers by my side.

Karen leaned back toward me, and reached over to touch my head with her palm. "He's still hot isn't he?"

I felt I had to comment. "Actually, I'm feeling much better, but I guess I'm not out of the woods yet."

Out of nowhere, as I was saying this, Karen gently kissed me. At first, I was too surprised to react but recovered quickly, bravely drawing her face down to me for a longer kiss.

A little breathless, Karen said to Sis, "Let's both curl up on either side of him, and get him warmer. Maybe together we can sweat the cold out of him."

I was very uneasy at first. I had a beautiful woman that I had often fantasized about hugging one side of me, and my sister hugging from the other side. Both begin kissing my neck, pausing briefly at times to lean past my face so they could kiss each other right in front of me.

I felt Karen's fingers go under the bed covers and move slowly down my body.

Sis noticed and inquired, "What are you doing, Karen?"

"I'm just playing a bit," was her soft response. "Just having a little fun with him." Karen suddenly wrapped her fingers tight around my now swollen cock, while kissing me more fiercely.

"My god Karen! Are you getting turned on? Sis demanded.

Karen just smiled at her, and told her, "Let me have your hand."

She grabbed Sis's hand and moved it to my cock. "See how hard he is? It's amazing to hold him like this, isn't it?" she asked Sis mischievously.

Karen wrapped her fingers over Sis's hand so she couldn't remove it from my throbbing member.

"Just stroke it easy, like this," Karen instructed her, making their hands move slowly up and down. "Very slowly. Yes, just like this. He likes this. Listen to how his breathing changed."

At first, Sis resisted, but soon there was no need for Karen's hand to hold hers on me. Her hand free now, Karen reached up and caressed Sis's nipples through her blouse. The two of them began a series of long deep kisses, right in front of my eyes! Sis continued stroking my rock hard cock. I was so turned on I could hardly stand it!

Since Karen had been the one who instigated them playing with my cock, I gasped out, "Karen, I thought you didn't like men."

"It's not exactly that, Bob," she replied. "there are just not many I feel I can do this with. Very few actually," she concluded, looking directly into my eyes with her lovely blue ones. She pulled back the covers and slowly kissed her way down my belly. Glancing back into my face, she whispered, "I've always wanted to do something, Bob. Just relax."

Sis was still holding my cock, softly stroking it, when Karen's lips first make contact with its head.

"Fuck!" I thought. "I must be in heaven!"

"OMG, Karen! What are you doing? Sis called out.

"Don't stop stroking him," Karen said in a sultry, passionate voice. "I want us to make him cum."

Hearing those words, my heart leaped into my throat, making it hard to breathe.

Sis buried her head in my neck at that point, probably so she wouldn't have to watch.

Karen felt her shift on the bed, looked up, and obviously wanted Sis to keep fully participating. "I want you to watch how hard he gets," she told Sis. She sucked my cock head some more. I know I was dribbling precum like mad at that point. Removing her lips from me, Karen informed us both, "God it tastes so good. Salty but very good." She gently placed her hand at the back of Sis's head. "Here. See for yourself," she said, moving Sis's face close to my cock.

Caught up in everything, I was shocked to notice that I now had my hand on Sis's butt, softly rubbing it. "What the hell are you doing?" I mentally asked. I chided myself, "This is your sister!" but I couldn't help it. My hand continued rubbing.

Sis very slowly closed her lips around my cock head. She started sucking.

Karen saw this, and corrected her. "Don't suck. Just move your mouth up and down on it," she commanded gently.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! This felt like nothing I'd ever done before. Sure, I'd had quickie blow jobs from inexperienced, shy girls before. But there was just something about the care they were putting into this that drove me crazy.

"Are you close to cumming, Bob?" Karen asked, eyeing my expression.

"Very close," I choked out.

Hearing my words, and the tone of my voice, Karen pushed Sis away and said to me, "Just let it go, Bob. Don't stop!"

Sis moved up close to my ear and whispered, "It's OK, Bob. Nobody will ever know about this."

Thankfully, I kissed her deeply as the first spasms of cum left me, jetting into Karen's mouth. Karen was holding my hips tightly and planted her mouth even deeper on my cock, swallowing my cum.

When I stopped spurting, Karen slipped her lips firmly up my cock shaft, finally pulling it from her mouth. "Fuck!" she said. "I loved that, Bob!"

Voice trembling with feeling, I echoed back, "OMG! Did I ever love that!"

Suddenly she was by my side, kissing me passionately. She was so turned on right then I couldn't just push her away. I rolled her over me, so she was between me and Sis. I had to express what I felt, somehow. "I just want you to let everything go, Karen. No barriers at all," I uttered, looking into her sparkling eyes, where I saw evidence of her lust and need.

My fingers reached over and moved Sis's hand down low on Karen, silently urging her to play with Karen's pussy. By common consent, both women stripped off all their clothing quickly, and returned to the same position.

With my fingers, I started gently caressing Karen's nipples. They were so hard now! In my limited experience, I had never felt nipples that engorged before. Karen began moaning loudly - I was glad our parents weren't home.

Sis slid lower down the bed, helping Karen onto her back. Her belly flat on the bed, Sis slid up between Karen's thighs. From my place up by Karen's shoulder, I watched Sis's mouth close carefully onto Karen's clit. "My god! This is so fucking hot!" I shrieked to myself, mentally, unable to believe I was seeing this.

Karen's hand went to Sis's head, driving Sis's mouth down hard into her cunt. Karen began grinding on Sis's face.

"Touch her," Karen commanded me.

"What?" I said, disbelieving.

"She told me she has dreams about you doing that," Karen told me, smiling.

"Shut up, Karen," Sis mumbled from her cunt. "Just shut up," she said, but rather unconvincingly.

Karen whispered conspiratorially to me, "Don't ask, just go slow with her."

I moved down on the bed, arriving level with Sis's head. Close up, watching her tease Karen sex was amazing. I very softly started rubbing Sis's back. I didn't want to surprise her by any sudden actions.

After a bit of time, I began softly kissing her back, following the trail of tiny bumps along her spine. I inhaled the delicate scent of a turned on woman, arising from her clean skin. I heard a moan escape from Sis's lips. Kissing Sis's back lower and lower I arrived at its base, the place where her butt began to rise up. Gently sucking her skin there I let my tongue touch and taste the saltiness of the sheen created by her sweat. My fingers were resting on her butt as I kissed, licked and sucked her there.

I started to rub her butt when she moved her legs slightly apart. My fingers quickly dove down between her thighs, accepting her subtle invitation. She was so wet I couldn't believe it. "What am I doing?" my mind tried to interrupt me, but I paid it little heed. I began slowly tracing one finger between Sis's pussy lips. "Is this OK?" I asked quietly. She answered not a word, but moved her legs further apart.

Karen was almost out of her mind by now. She was yelling Sis's name, begging her to make her cum.

My fingers probed deeper into Sis's pussy, stroking gently at first. Sis's moans became very loud. Sis raised her head for a moment to catch her breath.

Karen looked down during this brief respite, asking, "Are his fingers inside you?"

"Oh fuck, yes," Sis moaned. "I love having him inside me."

"Can he make you cum with me?" Karen, asked, her body gleaming with sweat from her own muscle contractions.

"OMG! Yes! I want that!" Sis cried.

She went back down on Karen with a vengeance now, driving Karen closer and closer to cumming. I could hear the sounds my sister's mouth made on Karen's fantastic cunt.

Karen shouted out, "Fuck her, Bob! Fuck her hard for me! Please!"

Sis didn't react to Karen's vocal entreaty other than letting a soft cry escape from her lips.

My passion was overpowering my will. Since Sis didn't forbid it, I pulled myself up over her until my hips were by her upper thighs, and then slowly slipped my hard cock into her. Expecting a command to 'get out' at any minute, I was surprised by her beginning to rhythmically pump her body under me.

Now being fucked, Sis must have started doing something different in technique or intensity to Karen, who called out, "Don't fucking stop, Bob! Please don't stop!"

Sis's movements indicated that she too might be getting closer to a climax. My mind was going blank with passion, other than one overriding thought, "Fuck! I need to cum deep in her!"

Karen suddenly screamed, "I'm cumming!" Sis reacted, her thrusts getting violent on my cock. That did it! I came so fucking hard that I thought my balls would shoot out of my cock, along with my heavy spurts of semen!

I couldn't tell if Sis had cum yet, and I wanted her too. "I came, Sis," I informed her, perhaps needlessly, and continued, "but do you want me to stop now?"

"No, please don't," she pleaded. "I need more time!"

Normally, I go limp after I cum. I don't know why, but that time I was surprised it was so easy to stay semi-firm inside her. I was stroking deeper and deeper, as deep as I could possibly get, inside my sister's cunt, now messy with my semen.

Karen had flipped around, kissing her now, telling Sis how much she loved her.

"My god, I'm getting hard again," I noticed with amazement.

Sis's movements were getting stronger now. She was bucking, humping my dick a little faster. "Let it go, Sis," I said. "It's OK."

Moments later, Sis cried out, more like screaming my name. Her whole body shook, vibrating on my cock - it was a wonderful sensation. When her orgasmic thrashing calmed, I pulled out of her and just sat there on my knees. My dick was still hard. I was thinking, "What the hell have I just been through?"

Moment of private reflection over, I looked up and saw the two of them just grinning at me. "What?" I asked. I was now actually a little embarrassed. I guess kneeling there with my dick still hard, poking out obscenely, with two women smiling at me, was kind of strange.

"Bob, I want you in me," Karen stated in a husky voice. Turning to Sis, she asked, "Is that OK?"

Sis responded, "Yes. He's wonderful! Try it!"

Getting onto her back again, opening her legs, Karen quickly slid under me. When her pussy was beneath my still rampant erection, she reached down and pulled my cock deep into her cunt. "Don't hold back, Bob," she ordered me. "Cum as soon as you can. I'm really close, myself!"

Damn, Karen's pussy felt perfect. Her muscles contracted around me tightly, gripping my cock like a warm, wet velvet glove. She pressed her legs tightly against my waist, holding me inside her even deeper.

I only needed to pump into her for a couple of deep strokes, her heels bumping against my ass, urging me to fuck her intensely. Suddenly she exploded, violently, her face contorted with passion, screaming out her orgasm. The sound of her, cumming like that from my fucking, pushed me over the edge! I spurted hard into Karen's receptive depths. In fact, it felt like I just couldn't stop cumming. Wave after wave of sensation swept through our joined bodies. Finally, both of us gasping to catch our breath, Karen's eyes locked with mine and she gave me a huge smile, and a wink of satisfaction.

I rolled off of her, onto my back. The three of us were naked, side by side on my bed. All three of us started laughing out loud. I mean really laughing - almost uncontrollable laughter. The sensations from those orgasmic releases were mind-blowing. Laughter seemed to be the perfect way to express our joy.

As we calmed down, Sis turned to me. "Look," she said, "this never leaves this room. OK?"

"Don't worry about it, Sis," I reassured her. "I don't ever expect this to happen again, and no way am I going to blackmail you or anything."

She got an interesting look on her face as she said, "Bob, I think once in a while it'll be OK if we find ways to make each other cum. But never cum inside me again, OK? We can't risk getting me pregnant."

"OK," I agreed. Summoning some courage, I asked, "Well, this may sound strange, but what about Karen and I?" I turned to look at Karen as I said this.

"Bob, you know that Sis is my true love. I just need you to understand that," she said quietly.

My heart sank a bit. This woman really turned me on. I couldn't believe how great sex with her had been. And I hated the idea that I'd never experience that with her again.

"But," Karen continued, giving me a smiling wink, "I would not turn you down some time when the moment is right."

My heart sang with happiness.

"I love you both," I stated sincerely as they got up to dress. They tucked me back under my covers for me to get some much needed sleep, and both of them kissed me good night, saying 'get well soon' before they left my room.

Epilogue:

Sis and I continued making each other cum many more times over the years, but we never actually had intercourse again, obeying her rule. She'd sometimes come home from a date that didn't go well and have me finish getting her off. Sometimes she'd mount me so her clit was rubbing on my cock until she came, which was fantastic to watch and feel. Being quite open with one another, we could honestly say things we wanted to try. She really liked being licked, telling me to finger her cunt, and sometimes her ass hole. We learned she really liked ass play, but not deep.

Sis also did a little anal play on me, now and then, and some nipple sucking, which felt strange, but fun. But she usually preferred stroking my cock, or sucking it, to make me cum. She'd go nuts, watching my dick spurt into the air, my semen landing on my belly or in her hair. Her specialty was sucking me until I came and then we'd both watch my semen spill from the edges of her lips to drizzle down my cock.

On the other hand, Karen and I met up and had passionate fuck sessions several times over the years. She actually used me to attempt new things, like being fucked doggy style, which she'd never tried before. We also decided to try anal intercourse, a first for both of us. We took it slow. Trusting each other so completely, we had a very pleasurable experience. Our passion led us to learning we could both cum more than once in a row. Her favorite thing was having my cock as deep into her as possible, and having me hold still, while she'd grind against me until we both came.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Get Well Soon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds