Getting Back in the Game Ch. 05

"Did you know Emily's photo blog is still up?" I shook my head, I hadn't even known she had one. "Yeah, I look at it every now and then," she continued. "God, you look so fucking sexy in it." As I raised my eyebrows, she swiveled her tablet around to show me. My mouth popped open as I saw picture after picture of me with Emily, Cece, and both of them, fucking and playing in every position. My hard dick was on display, as was their soaking pussies, cum, cum eating, and every single act you could think of in between. I suddenly realized what they had been doing with all those pictures.

"What the fuck is all this? Who can see this?" I asked, a bit shocked and a bit angry.

"Relax. It's private. You need a password and a approval from the owner to get in," she offered.

"Okay. Sorry, I'm just a bit taken aback."

"Think of how I felt when Emily first showed me these pictures," she countered.

"When was that?" I asked.

"About four weeks before we started fucking," she said through a gigantic grin. "I'd say it helped seal the deal that first date, seeing a portfolio of your work beforehand."

"How many people have access to this?"

"I think six girls. Three of them you've slept with."

"Wow." I paused, not sure if I wanted to ask, but I pushed forward anyway, my curiosity getting the better of me. "Why do you look at this?"

"Because my man is in it. And I think you're sexy. It gets me kinda wet."

"But it's me with another woman."

"Actually, I don't mind that. That kind of turns me on a little bit, seeing you with somebody else...In fact, I was looking for a way to open up a conversation about something unusual." My heart started pounding a little harder. Was she about to suggest what I thought she was driving towards?

She got up on her knees, and looked me directly in the eyes. "What do you think about the idea of swinging?"

I was unsure how to react. I was turned on by the idea—what guy wouldn't be? But I didn't want to get overly enthusiastic or tread wrong. Truthfully, I also wondered if this might be a trap.

"Are you serious?" I asked, leveling my gaze at her, an looking for signs of a joke or trap.

"Yes, I am. I think it might be fun to watch you sleep with someone else."

"Really?" I hoped I didn't sound too eager.

"If you'd be cool with it, of course. We could try it out. What do you think?" she asked.

Was I hearing her right? "You're really serious?" I asked suspiciously.

"Very much so. Of course, I'd like to do it with another couple. I know you've had the threesome experience a bit, and I'm not really that into girls." This was true, she didn't mind a bit of fooling around, but she was much more interested in men than any woman. "And I know that this might be a bit different for you, but I was hoping that you might also be willing to watch me with another man. Fair is fair, after all. But only if you're comfortable with this. I don't want to push you into anything that you might regret or feel strange about."

My head swirled and swam. How would I feel about watching her with someone else? Would she really be okay with seeing me with someone else? I knew we were okay and secure in our relationship and our sex life was great, so I didn't feel threatened, but I was definitely taken off guard here.

"Think it over for a little bit. You don't have to answer right now, okay?" She snapped me back to reality with that comment, kissed me on the cheek, then got up and padded over to the bathroom.

My head kept swimming, but it slowly became more clear. I knew I loved her more than anything. I knew she felt the same way. We weren't about to leave each other for an easy conquest, and honestly, the idea of the whole thing got me kind of hot. We had very few boundaries in the bedroom, so what was this one more? Even picturing her with another guy, I noticed, had me tenting my shorts a bit. But I needed to ask a few more questions before I gave her my decision. She came out of the bathroom, and sat back down on the bed, facing me.

"I'm sorry I ambushed you with this..." she began.

"No, it's okay, it was just a bit...surprising. But how else would you possibly ask, really?"

"Yeah. Do you need a bit of time to process all this? I understand if you do. And please know, I'm extremely happy and satisfied with our sex life, okay? I just thought this might be fun to share together. But if your answer is no, I'll respect that and won't be disappointed, I promise."

"Can I ask a couple questions first?"

"Sure."

"What did you have in mind? We go to some club or something?" I knew there was a swingers club on the west side of town, it was kind of notorious. I wasn't sure of my opinion of such places, though.

"No. Definitely not. I can think of multiple reasons places of that sort aren't our speed. Especially the first time. No, I have a friend I know you'll absolutely love. She's sexy as all hell, gorgeous, and I hear is great in bed. She and her beau are into that lifestyle. And I know she thinks you're attractive."

"Have I met her?" I interrupted.

"You might have, but I'm not telling you who it is yet." I sighed. "It's not important at the moment, anyway. But I'd like to invite them over for dinner. See how we all hit it off. I am attracted to him physically, but I'd like to get to know him a bit before I decide if I want to sleep with him. And then you can also give me your opinion on her and whether or not you're really okay with this once and for all—consider it the final check before blastoff, no pun intended. And we'll go from there. Either they'll go home, or they'll stay for a while," she finished with a mischievous smile.

"What if one of us gets uncomfortable during it? I mean, we've never done this before."

"I asked her that, too. She mentioned that the first time they swung, they had some safety word for each other, and that would be their cue to talk privately. Plus, she also said that she found if she waited for a few seconds, stepped back from her feelings, and then looked back at the situation, she didn't get upset or jealous, she just got turned on. I'm hoping it'll be the same situation for us."

"And you want to do this in front of each other?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I can't think of anything hotter than fucking while I watch my sexy man make some other girl cum like crazy. Just the idea of you buried balls deep in her while I'm getting it good...fuck, baby, I'm already wet." I glanced down. Her panties were soaked to the point of dripping through. And I realized then that I was as hard as steel. Her breath was a bit ragged, but she was trying to keep it in check to not let on too much how very much this was turning her on. "Listen, you think about this as long as you need to, okay? Like I said, I won't be upset if it never happens."

"Court?"

"Yes?"

"Yes. I want to."

She absolutely tackled me, kissed me deeply, and started running her hands all over me. As I returned the favor, she started pulling down my underwear to release my aching cock from its prison. I was trying to pull hers off as well, but the position of her body on top of me and the sodden nature of her panties were making it difficult.

"Rip it."

"What?!" I replied, incredulous.

"Rip them off! I can't wait anymore!"

I quickly complied, ripping the crotch in one pull. She fluidly slid up and then down onto my cock in record time, burying me to the absolute hilt on the first stroke. She was absolutely gushing around and on me. She slammed down on me hard, grinding up and down on my cock fiercely. Christ, this really did turn her on. "Rip them the rest of the way off, dammit!" I reached behind her, pulling as hard as I could, fraying the hell out of her panties and tossing the remainder aside. She quickly discarded her bra, and her breasts began bouncing vigorously, one of them even coming up and hitting me in the face. Somehow, I didn't mind.

"I had no idea this would turn you on so much," I spat out in panting breaths.

"Me either," she exhaled "but fuck, do I want to do this. I want to see this. Soon, baby." She kissed me deeply, grinding down her clit against my pubic bone. I felt her pussy quiver slightly, and knew she was getting close. How on earth was that possible? It usually took at least a few minutes of serious foreplay and a gradual build to get her off.

"Ok, whenever you want it," I answered, grabbing on to her hips and pumping her even harder. I wanted to get her to pop, and I was getting even hotter talking about this. I could even feel my balls beginning to bubble with anticipation.

"Next Friday," she gasped, "I'll invite them over, and if it goes well, I get to watch you fuck another girl!"

"Okay, Friday then..."

"Oh fuck yes Fucking Friday we fuck until we're raw and can't fuck anymore and she and I empty your cocks of every last bit of cum!" And with that, I felt her tighten around my cock with that exquisite almost massage her pussy always delivered to my member, as she ground down and gushed like a waterfall breaking through a dam. That was all it took, causing me to rocket a flood of my seed in her, as we grabbed on to each other, holding on tight, trembling from the intensity of the release. We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, holding on tight, shaking, not moving, me still hard inside her. After a few minutes, she was the first one to speak.

"Wow. That was incredible. Even for you."

"For us," I corrected her.

"You've never made me cum that hard. Seriously, that was intense."

"You've never been that turned on to start."

"True. But neither have you, Mr. Steely. And you're still hard, oh my god," she said, grinding down on me. I groaned. She carefully pulled off, and immediately dropped to her knees, sucking me into her mouth greedily. "I think," she said, pausing to pull me in, then out, licking me up the underside of my length, "that Friday is going to be beyond fun." I moaned as she devoured me into her mouth, completely reaching the base of my tool with her lips as she slowly cleaned me off. She lightly pushed me back onto the bed, and as she began to suck me harder, I began to daydream a bit about what was to come next week...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds