• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

123

Author's note: Thanks to anybody who's read this far. This chapter came fairly easily, so I'm not yet sure if this is the end of this anthology or if I'll continue it on. I can see benefits to both arguments--don't drag the story on too long, versus is there more life in the characters? Honestly, at this point, I don't know. I'll come to that decision later. But, in the interim, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember that votes and comments are the only compensation we authors recieve, so please leave feedback and vote for this story. Thanks!


The night of the discussion and decision was intense, as we were both so charged with sexual energy that we basically fucked, sucked, and licked each other raw and dry. I was sore the next day, but even more than that, the heights and orgasms we brought each other to were unlike anything we had experienced in our relationship before, and that was saying something, as sex with Courtney was always beyond intense.

She had mentioned preparations in passing, but I wasn't at all sure what we really needed to do. How does one prepare for swinging, other than washing and maybe trimming pubes? I knew we couldn't know the emotional ramifications until afterward, but what was the protocol beforehand? I began to find out at the beginning of the week, when Courtney dragged me to the doctor. She had insisted we get a full panel HIV and STD test, which greatly confused me, but she just deflected my questions, saying "Look, if we're going to be doing this sort of thing with multiple partners, we need to get tested on the regular and be extremely careful. This is just a precaution. Besides, it's probably time anyway for both of us." I acquiesced, knowing she was likely right anyway. Two days later, she came home with the printed results, which she carefully set aside in the house.

As Friday approached, I was a bit nervous, but also excited. Courtney had been even hornier than normal in anticipation since we had discussed it the previous Thursday, and we had been having sex three times a day, and on Tuesday she even sucked me off twice in addition. On Wednesday, we had sex in the morning and at lunch, but she claimed she was too tired to that evening. I chalked it up to a long day for her at work and we just took it easy. On thursday, I woke up and spooned into her, but as I grabbed her butt and pressed my morning erection into her, she moaned happily, but then reached back, gave my hand a squeeze, and said "Sorry baby, but I have to go in early. No time." I tried to convince her for a few moments, but she was firm, and quickly bounded into the shower and then out the door. When I texted her later to see if she would be coming home for one of the nooners we had been doing all week, she just replied that she was slammed and couldn't make it. But that night, when I tried again to get her into the mood, she admitted that the lack of sex was deliberate. "I need you horny and a bit pent up tomorrow. You'll fuck better for it." Frustrated, I tried to convince her that I needed some relief now, but she was having none of it. She even forbid me from touching myself, telling me that I needed to trust her, that it would make the sex way better.

Friday came, and the day seemed to drag agonizingly slowly. I was so horny that every jogger that went by my home office window seemed to stop my train of thought, and I live right by a major jogging trail. I broke away from work, sweated like crazy at the gym, and tried wailing on a punching bag for a while, but it didn't work, at one point I got so distracted looking over at a particularly gorgeous girl in a sports bra that I missed the bag completely and nearly stumbled my body into it. I really, really needed to get laid.

The evening finally rolled around, and Courtney had very cleverly lured Erin out of the house by buying her and her boyfriend a package at a B & B a couple hours north, calling it an early anniversary present (it was in 2 weeks). She set out a few touches like some candles and a bit of light incense, and we prepared a simple dinner. She asked me to change from the t-shirt and jeans I had on into a slightly nicer t-shirt and khakis. I asked why, and she replied that it would be more "flattering." As she changed in front of me, I watched as she put on a bra that accentuated her cleavage, and the sway of her tits got me a bit engorged. Noticing this, she looked down at my length and said "Aww, poor baby. Are you horny?"

"You have no idea," was all I could manage.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," she said with a smile, reaching out to lightly pat my growing hard-on. She reached into my boxers and encircled it, pulling it out, and very lightly kissed the end, giving the slightest and gentlest swirl with her tongue. I groaned, trying as hard as I could not to thrust into her mouth, and she gave my cock one small suck halfway down, right as the doorbell rang. "Perfect timing," she exclaimed. I disagreed, but I tucked it back into my slacks as we went downstairs, hoping that my hardness would subside a bit more as we prepared to greet our guests for the evening. Courtney seemed to pay it no mind, bounding ahead to open the door, and greeting them enthusiastically as they stepped inside.

I was not prepared for what stepped through the door. I had figured on a couple a bit older than Court and a bit younger than me. Instead, they both looked like college juniors. They appeared to be an Indian couple, him about 5'10" I would guess, with a slightly darker complexion. He was slender but obviously decently muscled, in a t-shirt and slacks, with slightly longer hair that came up above his shoulder, horn-rimmed glasses, and a big, easy smile. "Hello, I'm Ravi," he said, with the slightest accent, shaking my hand, and I understood instantly why Court was attracted to him. As he moved past me to come in, I focused on his wife, who was still chatting with Courtney, and was in instant lust, noticing another pulse in my cock, which had been going down up until that point. I thought I noticed her steal a glance down at my crotch, and she quickly whispered something to Court, as they shared a giggle. Then she sauntered over to me.

"Hi. I'm Aranya," she stated, shaking my hand slowly and with a soft, lingering touch. Her accent was a bit more lilting that her hubby's, and her voice and her stare were both captivating. Her tongue quickly wetted her unbelievably pouty, bee-stung lips, which were painted a deep ruby red, and all I could think about was what they would feel like wrapped around my cock. She had long, slightly wavy dark hair, along with the most gorgeous, big, liquid brown eyes I had ever seen in my life. Her gaze completely captivated me. She was short, maybe 5'3", with a tiny yet curvy body, nice hips, and a perky yet full set of breasts. I was so overtaken by lust for a split second, that I nearly forgot to say my name while shaking her hand. I knew in that moment, that despite whatever Court had said about us being under no obligation to follow through with sleeping with them tonight, there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to be inside a creature that gorgeous and sexy. Damn. As she moved toward the couch to join her hubby, Courtney gave me a look like "I told you that you would like." I just grinned back and mouthed my thanks, and she smiled knowingly.

We spent the first part of the evening munching on the asian chicken salad I had thrown together, whilst chatting and getting to know them. At first the conversation was a little bit forced due to the tension in the air—which, come to find out, was all Court, me, and our nervousness. Fortunately, they were both engaging, intelligent, and incredibly charming, putting us at ease until we were ready to move things further.

Aranya knew Courtney because she worked at the language lab office just down the way from hers, and they had struck up conversations over the course of time. She was 21, had just started a grad program in linguistics, and he was three years older, a senior IT guy with a software firm, and it turned out his firm was a former client of mine. They were both born of families in Mumbai, though they had both lived in the states since they were in their early teens when each sets of their parents had gotten jobs over here. Both families were very traditional and Hindu (though they weren't so much, obviously), and they had been married in an arranged marriage four years ago. This intrigued us, especially since they seemed genuinely happy and very much in love, touching and affectionate most of the evening. But most of all, I didn't understand the jump from traditionally arranged marriage to open and swapping partners.

"So how did the whole openness of your relationship come about?" I asked.

"Well, just gradually," Ravi responded. "We had lots of little conversations over time, and really discovered we didn't have a ton of discomfort or limits sexually. Which is ironic because she is only the second woman I had ever slept with, and I was her first."

Aranya smiled at my bemused expression, adding "We realized about two years ago that we had some fantasies about bedding others, and we knew of course that we both had very high sex drives. And the curiosity with one couple we were friends with was driving us absolutely crazy with lust. We would have dinner with them regularly, they were very attractive and sexy, and there was plenty of flirting and bantering, although they never pushed because they didn't want to offend us, knowing that we hadn't ever done anything like that. But there was definitely some sexual tension in the air, and after each time we would rush home and screw like rabbits. So at one point we finally admitted to each other that we really, really wanted to fuck them both. And I found out during this time, through conversations with Cindy, that they were swingers, and there was some interest. So we talked it over, and one night, we tried it, with the understanding between all of us that at any time, if either of us was uncomfortable, we could stop it and back out."

"So what happened?" Courtney and I ended up asking simultaneously, giggling at each other and our obvious titilation toward the topic.

"We didn't want to stop," Ravi interjected. "As a matter of fact, we loved it."

"We slept with them regularly for over year, up until the time John got transferred," Aranya added.

"We've had four other couples since then," Ravi observed, "but nothing that worked out long term."

"We generally like to find one couple and play with them regularly," Aranya mentioned, "but we've had no real luck finding anyone consistent. They all say they want to play and are ready for this, but then bullshit sneaks in."

I smiled a little bit, noting that her adorable lilt made it sound like "Boohl-shit." I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well," she replied, "they say they understand the ramifications, and that they won't get jealous, and are all ready for swapping, but then they get all uncomfortable after a night or two. Or sometimes, feelings creep in."

"And there is nothing more uncomfortable than being thrust in the middle of another couple's fighting," Ravi added, as Aranya enthusiastically nodded.

"So have you two ever done any of those swinger's clubs or anything similar?" I asked.

"Only once," he said, "And we only watched. We didn't find anybody we were attracted to, and the whole scene was not really our speed, honestly. We left after 2 hours"

"Plus, I have a restriction," Aranya added.

"What is that?"

"Besides wanting to at least get to know a man a little bit before we go there, obviously," she said, smiling seductively, "I'm allergic to latex. Safety is very important to me, to us. So we try to arrange for testing beforehand."

"Speaking of which..." Ravi began, as he pulled some papers from out of his jacket pocket, handing them over. I noticed Courtney was already producing ours from earlier in the week, and as Court and Ravi each consulted our respective test results, it hit me: we were really, truly going to do this. It was going to happen. And though I was a bit shaky and nervous, I wanted it to happen more than anything.

I watched Ravi and Aranya look up from the paperwork and smile at each other. I glanced at Court, who was staring into my eyes, looking for any shade of doubt or worry, I'm sure. Instead, I just smiled at her to let her know I was alright if she was. She returned my expression, and we exchanged a brief, passionate kiss. But then we both froze.

"So how do we, uh..." Court began.

Aranya came over and took my hand, as Ravi came up next to Court. "Relax," she said, staring at me, but to both of us, obviously. "We'll just let the night unfold as it ought to."

I let Aranya lead me over to the couch, and we sat down side by side, with her curling up her legs and placing her other hand softly on my lap. We started chit-chatting aimlessly, and she repeated her admonition for me to relax, as she leaned in and softly kissed me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Courtney attack Ravi, but he also admonished her to relax, saying "Slow down gorgeous, we have all night."

She giggled and agreed. "Say," he interjected. "I hear you have quite the patio project going on." This was true, Court had been working on beautifying it and adding plants since she moved in.

"Yes, I do. Would you like to see it?" she said with anticipation in her voice.

"I'd love to." And with that, she almost pulled him by the hand out back. I smiled, thinking about the huge amount of times Court had blown me or we had even fucked out on the back patio.

"Alone at last," Aranya said seductively. I turned and looked into those gigantic liquid pools.

"Yes indeed. Your husband is a clever man," indicating his getting Courtney into her comfort zone on the patio.

"I told him she likes to give head and fuck out on the patio." And with that, she kissed me, opening her mouth and pressing her tongue against mine for a few seconds solid. I was left with the strong, aromatic taste of her mouth, and as she broke away, I was left out of breath from just that short session.

"How did you know that?" I asked, knowing full well the answer, but also knowing that I just needed to keep playing her game and go along as she was ready to advance.

"She told me, obviously," Aranya shot back, tracing her hand along my chest. My heart was starting to beat significantly faster, and I was practically buzzing from her touch, but still fully clothed. This girl was going to be fun. "You know how girls are when they get together. And we have lunch or coffee together every day, depending on our schedules." She kissed me again, and then peppered two light pecks on my neck.

"How did swinging come up?" I asked as I moved in to her earlobe and then worked my way down her own neck.

"You came in one day when she forgot her wallet at home. I told her you were hot, and as the conversation continued on, I casually floated the subject that we were open in order to see how comfortable she was with the subject. She got intrigued, and it kept going, and here we are." This time I kissed her back forcefully, and she reached up under my shirt and began toying with one of my nipples. I grabbed at her, and she fluidly slid onto my lap, facing me as we began kissing with an almost frenetic passion.

"I always love it when a man is a good kisser," she said interrupting, as she began lifting my shirt off overhead, tossing it to the side, then attacking me again.

"Why is that?" I inquired, as I lifted off her top, resuming the kiss as I grasped her back, moving in towards unhooking her bra.

"Because the passion needed ensures that he's going to be an amazing lover," she answered, throwing her bra aside and pressing my mouth into one of her large, pert tits. As I sucked one of her large, pinkish-brown nipples into my mouth, it instantly perked up, and she inhaled sharply.

"Do you like that?"

"God yes. Don't stop."

I flicked it with my tongue, first lightly and then in a circular pattern. Then I quickly moved on to the other breast, repeating my ministrations as she pressed the back of my head roughly into her and I sucked her nipple in hard.

"Holy shit," she said.

"What?" I pulled back, a bit concerned.

"Courtney was right, you do have a great tongue. You're definitely giving me head later."

"I was planning on it," I said, unsure how she could think I would pass up the opportunity.

"Good. But me first!" she exclaimed, quickly sliding down to the floor and actually clawing at my pants. I had to raise my hips rapidly as she got me naked so quickly it was almost violent. And she wasted no time grabbing my cock—I was so in awe of the moment I didn't even realize until she took me in her hand that I was so hard my erection almost hurt. She lightly stroked my dick and gently fondled my balls, smiling her approval as she looked up at me, giving it a couple of quick licks before she stood up, stepped back, and quickly shucked her jeans. "I didn't want you to feel alone in your nudity," she teased, and then she dropped to all fours and slowly crawled toward my cock, eyeing it hungrily. She settled on her knees between my legs, clasped her hands behind her back, and started kissing it slowly up from the base, giving it light, flicking little licks with each peck. When she came to the head, she slowly drew her tongue around it several times, then plunged down as she stared up at me with those gorgeous, liquid brown eyes, taking 3/4 of my length with one suck, coming up to the head again, and descending to the base. She kept repeating this, adding a slight side to side twist of her head as she kept staring me directly in the eyes.

I don't think it's an overstatement to say this was easily the best blow job I had ever had. The technique, the eye contact, and her general passion and clear enjoyment of just devouring my cock all had me captivated. I could even tell that she would have let me cum in her mouth with no reservation right then, but I just couldn't let that happen without getting to be inside her for at least a little bit, so after a few minutes of absolute bliss, I had to convince her to stop. That in itself was a a bit of a challenge, because when I first tried to disengage, she simply shook her head and sucked me into her mouth harder. I physically pulled my hips back, popping my cock out of her mouth, and she looked up at me and said "Fine. But I will taste you at some point tonight. Promise me that." Really? How was I going to argue with that? I assured her that, yes, she could suck me off later, and I pulled her up to the couch, sitting her down, kissing her a bit roughly, and gently spreading her legs apart.

I began by lightly tracing the tip of my tongue from the inside of one thigh just above her knee, up to and around her clit, and then back down the other inside thigh. She shuddered a bit and murmured out "Don't tease me. My pussy desperately needs some attention." I slowly settled in and began kissing and licking her outer and then inner lips, noticing that she was already dripping wet. As she gasped a bit, I dipped my tongue directly into her incredibly sweet pussy, lightly addressing her clit for the first time. She moaned as I began working into a regular pattern, as I noticed she seemed to like an alternation of some soft, teasing licks with the tip of the tongue, followed by an aggressive attack with the entire width of the tongue. She started moaning and pushing my head in deeper as I began alternating in some sucks of her clit, and as I quickly snaked one of my fingers into her pussy, I felt it pulse with her first O of the evening.

I straightened up to stretch my neck and look her in the eye, and she smiled back at me. "Mmm. That was every bit as good as advertised," she said. "Now, would you like to see if you can make me squirt for you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Getting Back in the Game Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds