Getting Back in the Game

As good as her mouth felt, I needed to fuck her again. I couldn't believe that I was hard again already, but I felt primal, like a caveman dragging a woman back to his cave—except I was pretty sure I was the one actually getting dragged along here. I flipped her onto her back, and pushed in again. This time, there was no resistance, and I began to pound her with some serious abandon. Her cum, my cum, and her constantly dripping pussy began to form this sticky drool that just kept on flowing around my cock and balls, slightly sticking us together and making an adhesive sound as I began to really slam her.

I stood up again on the edge of the bed, and flipped her over doggystyle. I started pounding her for all I was worth, pulling her hips back hard as I impaled her on my tool. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUCCCKKK!" she cried out. "Fuck Martin, I can feel you in the back of my throat! Fuck I love your cock!" I was too far gone into the moment to come up with any coherent response, and instead just grunted loudly. "Smack my ass!" she urged me, and I wasted no time slapping her ass hard, first one cheek, then the other. "Harder!", she urged, and I kept going harder and harder still, alternating sides, until she was pure red.

She moved off, almost shouting "I need to ride you." I sat down on the bed, and she quickly climbed on, impaling me and beginning to hop up and down as she wrapped her legs around me. We were going full bore and were both dripping sweat, but I didn't give a shit as I felt her smooth young body and perfect, tight pussy moving up and down on me. I bent down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, and she groaned as she slammed her pussy down on me even harder. Her moans got even deeper as she clamped her legs around me so hard she cut off my air for a second, and I gasped as she clamped around my cock. I felt a squirt as her juices pooled and then ran down my crotch, soaking me. I was in heaven and groaned as she shoved me onto my back.

"Goddamn!" she yelled, as she got on her knees and rode me. I reached up and started to pull her down, but she leaned onto my wrists, and said, "That's ok, you've done enough work for a bit. Let me take over for a few." She started to buck her hips and put in a slight circular motion. After a minute or so of this, I noticed as she started to flush a bit, and realized she was going to cum again soon. I started stabbing up at her with my cock, giving a little extra thrust each time she came down, and reached out and slowly began to play with her clit with my thumb. It only took about 30 seconds before she went stiff again, and her pussy sprayed on to me as she clenched another almost painful orgasm down on me.

This turned me on so much, I knew I didn't have much longer. But before I could say anything, she slammed herself down onto my pecs, started fucking me for all she was worth for a good solid minute, and then, right as I was getting to the point of no return, she deftly slid off and deep throated my cock. It only took her a few intense sucks before I was shooting my load deep down her throat.

She kept latched on, still sucking, even as I began to soften. I softened even more, and finally she let go, grinning her evil little grin, and showing me her prize draped on her tongue. She swirled it a bit with that half-closed eyes look of pure lust, then swallowed and proudly showed me her empty mouth.

I collapsed on the bed for a few, and she right beside me. After a few, we shifted to get more comfortable. I was well-cummed and sleepy. "My god, baby, you tuckered me out," she said, yawning. "That was amazing. You're gonna need to give me that on a regular basis."

"I think that can be arranged," I replied with a smile. I reached out to her and cuddled her a bit closer, then used my foot and leg to bring the covers over us. She curled up into my chest, and her breathing quickly became regular as she fell asleep. I pondered getting up, but was enjoying the afterglow too much, and pretty soon I dropped off, too.

I awoke hours later. It was dark outside, and I started upright. I looked at the clock. It said 6:45. I reached for my phone on the nightstand, and there was a message from Erin. "Ryan had to bail on me for a family thing. Be home after my shift. You eat yet?" I was touched at how considerate of a kid her mom and I managed to raise, but my moment of pride evaporated quickly as I realized with a start that I needed to get Emily out of here pronto.

"Emily. Emily, wake up." She stirred, and even in my slight panic, I couldn't help but notice how damn fine and cute she was, even while sleeping. "Emily. We slept too long. Erin's coming home soon," I said.

"Relax, she's going out with Ryan tonight, they'll be on top of each other for hours," she responded as she stretched, "Which is what we should be doing, too," she said as she reached for my cock.

I groaned at her touch for a second, then came back to reality. "No, look!" I said, handing her the cell phone.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, and bolted out of bed. She ran to the bathroom, and quickly wiped herself down with a washcloth, rinsing out her mouth and roughly combing her hair with her fingers as she grabbed her underwear. "I can't go home smelling like sex, sorry!" she explained as she started getting dressed.

"No need to apologize, I said as I quickly did the same, washing my face off. I grabbed my shorts off the ground as she was putting on her bra, and she quickly pressed her flip-flops on as we began running downstairs.

She started toward the door, and then yelled out "Shit, my backpack!" running back to Erin's room to scoop it and the contents up. She ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply, and said, "That may be the best sex I've ever had. We need an encore of that soon, I need more of that amazing cock of yours!" I was still in amazement that all this had happened, and was overjoyed that I was actually going to get away with this without my daughter knowing, when I heard loud music as a car pulled up to the front of my townhouse. Shit. Erin was home.

We both froze. "Where did you park?" I asked.

"Out front," Emily winced. So sending her out the side door was out of the question, as it was impossible that Erin wouldn't notice her car.

"Act natural," she said, and as I realized I was still shirtless, Erin barged in.

"Hi!" she exclaimed cheerily, then took in Emily and I.

"Hi baby doll!" Emily said, bounding over to her and hugging her. "I just came by to get my book back for English on Monday, and I woke your poor dad from a nap." I slowly nodded,

"Yeah, yeah, I was dead asleep," I offered pathetically, yet again aware of how horrible of a liar I was.

"What's going on here?" Erin asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," I shot out, perhaps a bit too quickly.

Emily went to speak, but Erin turned on her. "It looks like you two just got done fucking for hours." My jaw dropped open, and I felt instant guilt, because I knew we were caught. I thought about trying to con my way out of it, but knew I would never be able to lie to my little girl.

"Erin, I'm really sorry, I never meant to hurt you..." I began, but before I could even get going, she and Emily locked eyes and burst out laughing. I stopped in shock.

"Daddy, it's ok. I knew Emily was coming over and planning to do this. I'm sorry to make you feel awkward, I just couldn't resist having a little fun."

I stared at them both, mouth agape. I had no words. Finally, Emily broke the silence. "Listen, as funny as this is, I do have to actually get home. My folks are having some family friends over tonight, and they're expecting me to at least drop in to say hello and have some coffee with them." She walked over to me, kissed me deeply, and said, "Thank you again. See you soon handsome," then kissed Erin on the cheek and walked out the door.

I stood there, still in shock, for another few seconds. Finally, I found my voice, and said "Ok, do you mind telling me what the hell is going on here?"

Erin stepped over to me, kissed my forehead, and said "Daddy, I'll be glad to, but you absolutely stink of sex, so please take a shower while I figure out dinner, and I'll explain when you get back down here. I'm going to order Chinese food if that's all right with you."

I nodded, and went upstairs to clean up. When I took off my shorts, I realized she was right, as the scent of Emily's pussy wafted up at me, strong, sweet and musky. I felt an involuntary raise in my cock, which I ignored and cleaned off. I soaped off twice for good measure before getting out of the shower.

Later, as Erin was finishing her plate, she started explaining things. "Look, Dad, I hate seeing you just pour yourself into work, working out, and taking care of me, and not having any fun. You're still pretty young, you're good-looking and in great shape, you're a wonderful man with a lot to give, and yet you're not dating anyone. And half of the eligible women in this town have got designs on you, even if you're oblivious. All these casserole queens aren't just trying to show off their cooking." I thought of the procession of mature and yet still good-looking women who had come around since my wife had died, offering their own particular version of "comfort," and realized my little girl was right.

"You know I wasn't ready when those women started sniffing around..." I began.

"I know," she interrupted. "And I know you're probably not ready for a relationship again even now. I know how much you loved Mom." We both went silent for a bit. "But," she began again, "It's been a long time, and I think you should at least have some fun. I've caught you looking at plenty of girls. And whether you were waiting out of respect for Mom, or out of respect for me, it was time for you to stop grieving and have something fun. And Emily, I knew, has had a crush on you since we were 16."

"But why Emily?" I asked, "Why not somebody closer to my age?"

"Because I knew she wouldn't take it too seriously. Because I know she doesn't want kids or marriage anytime soon. She wants to finish school and get started on a career, and she's only looking to have a little fun. Plus, her ex-boyfriend Ben used to rave about what a crazy cock-hungry nympho she was in bed, and I figured you could use someone that would make you feel young again, rather than one of the tucked and lifted crowd. Though judging by the look on her face today, you may have a hard time getting rid of her," she said smiling.

I sat back, and chewed a mouthful of Kung Pao Shrimp as I considered what a sweet and simultaneously plotting woman my daughter had become. "Thank you honey," I finally said. "I think you may have known what I needed better than I did."

"Thanks Dad," she said, smiling a very pleased with herself grin as she crossed over to the sink rinse her plate off.

"One thing I have to ask, because I'm not very clear on it," I asked. "How did this come about exactly? What, did you just tell Emily you needed to get somebody to screw your Dad and she accepted?"

"No...not exactly..." she trailed off.

"What?" I interjected, sensing something was up.

"Well, one night I was hanging out with a bunch of the girls at this party. Josh's birthday. Anyway, I started saying that I really wish you'd start dating again or at least get laid. Everybody had a few drinks in them, we all were a bit loose, and I probably said it too loud and enthusiastically. And a few different girls started jokingly volunteering..."

"What? Volunteering to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're considered the hot dad, I guess, since you're younger than most of theirs and a lot of them think you're cute. Anyway, it became a big joke. 'Come fuck Erin's dad,' and all that. But I found out later a few girls were serious. Because they started asking me privately if it was really ok and when they could come over." I was a bit floored.

"Who asked?"

"Dad, I shouldn't say anything. Because even though several said they were definitely going to, they might chicken out, or whatever. Besides, wouldn't you rather be surprised like today?"

My mind was reeling, struggling to process all this. "So you're saying I can possibly expect another girlfriend of yours showing up to screw my brains out?" I finally managed.

"Not necessarily," she said "But it's possible. You might want to stock up on condoms, Dad." And she kissed me on the forehead and went down the hall to her room, grinning that little satisfied grin she gets when she's done something right. "Good night Dad!"

I sat on the couch, shaking my head, and wondering just what I was in store for. I made a mental note to hit the gym even more regularly this week. I was going to need the energy to keep up with Emily alone, let alone anything else that might come sashaying through my door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds