Getting Fit Leads to Dick

It couldn't be much longer, Tony held her legs splayed open, his cock flashed in and out at an alarming rate; he was fucking Alice harder and faster than he could recall having fucked any woman before. The loud wet, sloppy, squelching sounds coming from their coupling filled the room. The moans and groans of pleasure echoed around as both of them fast approached the moment of total release.

When it came they arrived at the same time, each holding tightly onto each other ensuring they came together totally embedded deep inside. "Ooooh!! Aaaaah! Fuck, fuck, fuck Yeeeeeess!!" both of them seemed to scream out simultaneously. Alice felt Tony's thick cock swell up and start pumping her full of his thick hot cum. Tony felt Alice's pussy spasm and clamp onto his swollen shaft ensuring he stayed deep inside her womb.

When the last feelings of pleasure had passed, Tony rolled off Alice, and his long soft cock came out of her wet pussy with an audible 'plop'. Alice rolled over onto her side and began kissing him, and stroking his chest. "That was magnificent Tony really awesome!" then she slid down his body and took his flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked, and licked it and his balls clean.

Taking particular care to ensure to continue sucking as she rolled his balls around in her mouth. She knew full well that it would cause him to become aroused again. Tony lay there hands behind his head, as Alice continued to suck, stroke and lick on his already stiffening shaft. "You want more cock baby?" he asked.

"Mmmm! oh yes pleeeeeease!" Alice taunted. "I want you to fuck me baby until I can't take it anymore!"

Now if only her ex could see her now, totally happy, totally satisfied and no longer alone and missing out on what it was she had wanted all along. A man to make her feel like a woman, Tony did that and continued to do so for quite some time. John was a distant memory and very much in the past.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds