Getting Reacquainted

I made her stop and get off. She laid on her side and I slipped my dick in from the side-saddle position. I cupped her breast as I stroked her and sucked on her neck. After a few minutes I rolled on top of her and laid on her back. This was my favorite position. I worked my hand underneath her and made contact with the clit again.

"Oh, God! Please, I can't come anymore! I can't."

"How many times have you come?"

"I don't know," she said. "I stopped counting. . . ."

This was a real stroke to my ego but it didn't make me stop. "Give me one more," I said rolling her clit under my finger. "You've got one more."

"No. . ."

"Yes!" I grabbed her by the waist and got her up on her knees in the doggy style position. I started jabbing my dick deep inside her womb, gently caressing her clit. "One more. Come on, one more." I felt it; the shudder, the sudden flow of moisture. She sighed and pressed her face into the pillow. I started fucking her harder. "Another?"

She laughed and started shaking her head. "You don't quit, do you?"

"Not yet." I kept at it. I liked watching her ass jiggle. On one particular backstroke my cock fell out. Trying not to break the rhythm, I hurriedly grabbed it and tried to put it back in. I spent a moment wondering why I was having such a hard time when I realized I'd pushed the head of my dick into her anus. I paused to see if she would object but when she arched her back and opened up wider for me I went for it. My dick was still wet from her orgasm a minute ago and it slid in rather easily. I worked it around slowly, gripping her hips. "Goddamn this is good!" Rashida exclaimed, reaching down to finger her pussy. This was it for me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust forward and shuddered with my orgasm, pumping one of the biggest loads of my life into my ex-girlfriend's rectum. After it was over I pulled out gently and fell across the bed, exhausted.

Rashida had curled into a fetal position and was repeating, "Damn, damn, damn," in a hushed voice.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"This wasn't supposed to happen."

"What?"

"I was horny. I just wanted to have sex with you once for old time's sake. But I never thought it would be this good. Now I'm gonna want to do it with you again." She smiled up at me. "That wasn't my plan."

"Sorry. If I'd known, I'd have tried to be more lame." I kissed her and went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came back she was standing up and staring out the window.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, coming up and putting my arms around her.

"Looking for my roommate. She should be getting home from work any minute now."

"Oh."

"You should go."

"I'd like to stay," I said kissing her neck.

"I'd like you to but I don't want my daughter seeing any men spending the night here." I could understand that. I started putting on my clothes, feeling vaguely used. But, hell, we'd used each other. After I was dressed, Rashida walked me to the door. She'd put her sweater and skirt back on.

I hugged her in the hallway and asked, "So, will we be seeing more of each other from now on?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

I kissed her long and hard again. She pressed her pelvis against me and I felt myself start to get hard. I took her hand and placed it against my erection. "You sure you want me to go?" She kissed me again and squeezed my dick through my sweat pants. I hiked her skirt up and dipped my fingers into her pussy. It was a moist as ever. I was just entertaining the idea of turning her around, bunching her skirt up around her waist and fucking her against the wall of the hallway when she pulled away from me smiling, opened the front door and pushed me out of it. "Goodnight," she said.

"Yeah. Goodnight."

"I'll call you." She blew me a kiss and closed the door. I sighed, smiled and walked to the elevator.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds