Getting to Know Her

It seemed to build a bit slower this time, and he could see it coming. Her body began to buck, and it felt like she was trying to throw him off as she was coming again. Her loud, sexy moans were music to his ears, and the orgasm seemed to last a long time.

"That's a new one," she panted. "Simultaneous genital and nipple orgasms!"

"That looked intense," he said.

She nodded. "Oh yes," she said. "God, my pussy's so wet. I want you inside me again!"

Reluctantly, Erik climbed off her tit, deliberately dragging his cock over her soft skin. He left a trail of precum as he went; he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

She moved to the middle of her huge bed, and turned over on her stomach. She was actually resting on her enormous tits, the huge pair forming pillows beneath her, bulging out from under her. Her ass stuck into the air invitingly, her legs spread apart, opening the folds of her pussy.

She looked over her shoulder, giving him a smouldering look. "Take me, Erik," she begged him. "Use me to make you come."

He sat on his knees behind her, admiring her delicious ass. He rubbed his hands over it, and gave it a quick spank, eliciting a moan. "Mmm, you like that?" He asked her.

"Yes!" She moaned. "Do it! Make me yours!"

That was an invitation he couldn't refuse. His dick was almost painfully hard as he entered her again, the folds of her pussy swallowing his cock.

He began to move, slowly at first, but soon picking up the pace. He slammed into her, faster and faster, holding on to her hips. Her ass slapped against his stomach with every stroke, and he saw her rock back-and-forth on top of her magnificent chest.

He'd always liked doggy-style, but his one regret had always been that he couldn't see the girl's tits while doing it. Occasionally, he'd lean forward and fondle them from behind while fucking, but that was not a position he could stay in very long. With Jessica, her enormous tits were not only plainly visible, holding her up as she took his pounding, they were in easy reach.

She moaned loudly with every stroke, her incredibly wet pussy delivering so much pleasure to his cock. Her screams intensified as he picked up the pace. His hands clutched her ass; it was almost as if he was using her pussy to jerk himself off.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Your cock feels so good inside me!"

He watched as she rocked back-and-forth on her gigantic tits. Her arms were holding them, squeezing her tits to increase her own pleasure. Her sensual moans brought a fire to his mind, and he knew he was getting close.

He leaned forward, and lay down on her back. Spreading his arms, he hugged her massive tits from behind, grabbing as much of them as he could. His arms sank into the soft skin, that incredible feeling that he loved so much. He continued moving his hips, thrusting into her, as he rubbed his hands over her smooth, sweaty skin. Her scent was overwhelming as he lay there, and her pussy squeezed his cock in such a delightful way. He couldn't hold on anymore.

He exploded. Stars appeared in front of his eyes as pleasure coursed through his whole body. He pumped stream after stream into her hot pussy, ejaculating like never before while kneading her humongous tits with his arms. He grunted and groaned as Jessica's sexy voice encouraged him, begged him for more of his cum!

He collapsed on top of her, his softening dick still inside her. "Damn," he panted, idly stroking her huge tits with his hands. "I thought that was going to be the end of me."

"That felt like so much cum..." she sighed happily.

His dick slipped out of her, and he lay next to her, on top of her tit. He looked at Jessica, at the beautiful, amazing girl that had just given him so much pleasure, and he knew this was only the beginning.

***

Erik awoke sometime during the night, feeling a strange weight on his chest. It was already starting to get light out, and he opened his eyes. The weight, he found out, was one of Jessica's enormous tits. At some point during the night she must've rolled over, pinning him under the giant boob. The other one lay on top of it, doubling the weight. He was amazed he hadn't woken up when it happened; then again, after the events of last night, it was no surprise he was thoroughly knocked out. He still felt tired, so they couldn't have been asleep for that long yet.

After the first round, they'd laid in her bed talking for a long time, until Jessica was miraculously able to rouse his dick once again. He hadn't thought it was possible, but she was just so incredible, so gorgeous, and so sexy, his body couldn't help but respond. They'd had sex until he thought he had no more left to give, and then she managed to get some more.

It was past three in the morning by the time they fell asleep, him cradling Jessica in his arms from behind. And the dreams he'd had... dreams of Jessica's colossal bust, growing even bigger. He knew it would be years, but he could be patient. And truthfully, he liked the idea that her chest would develop along with their relationship. It seemed appropriate somehow.

He looked over at his... girlfriend? Surely he could call her that now. She looked so peaceful, still fast asleep, so innocent. But he knew what that amazing body was capable of now, and innocence had nothing to do with it. He longed to repeat some of the night's experiences, and to find new ways of enjoying her insane bust, which was currently crushing him in a delightful way. After he got some more sleep, though; he still felt thoroughly drained from last night, in more ways than one.

If he could go back in time one week and tell himself what was going to happen, he'd have himself committed. This was beyond unbelievable. He'd never really believed in the concept of a soulmate, but Jessica and him were just so compatible it was almost unnerving. Their personalities, their sense of humour, and, as he'd found out, their sexual desires were very similar. It was almost as if they were made for each other.

And she was gorgeous! So beautiful in every single way, even if you didn't count the insane bust. He still didn't understand how such a goddess could want him, but she very clearly did. He'd never had a girl that was so into him. He'd only known her for less than a week, and already he knew he could never live without her anymore.

Extracting an arm from underneath her, he stroked the surface of the huge tit that was on top of him. They truly were amazing, he thought. He'd never seen anything sexier than that colossal pair, especially naked like this. The sheets were loosely draped over them, though it did little to hide her from him. And they felt divine, so velvety soft and warm. He wouldn't mind waking up like this every day from now on.

His dick was also underneath the enormous mass, and it was beginning to react to the erotic pressure. How was that even possible, after last night? She was just so amazingly hot, his body was powerless to resist her. She was going to be the death of him, if they kept this up.

She whimpered, and stirred a little. Careful not to wake her up, he pulled the covers up, covering himself and Jessica a little better. He kissed her forehead, and she snuggled against him in her sleep, a contented expression returning to her face. Her gentle breathing caused her breasts to move ever so slightly as they lay on top of him.

How could it not have been a dream? Erik still couldn't wrap his head around the events of the previous night. He looked at the face of this angel, and he felt so incredibly lucky to have found her. Her hot body and incredibly vast chest were definitely amazing, but it was her beautiful soul that had claimed his love. He knew he belonged to this stunning, kind and sexy girl, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Still caressing the huge boob on top of him, he drifted back to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds