• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Getting to Know You! Pt. 19

Getting to Know You! Pt. 19

12

Getting to Know You Pt 19

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

"Good morning Jane, It's Trixie, I wanted to thank you for last night. Steve and I had a marvellous time and hope we can do it again sometime soon?"

Jane has answered the phone as everyone is tucking into breakfast. "It was our pleasure Trix. I am so pleased you and Steve enjoyed it. We certainly did. Everyone is tucking into a large breakfast now; it must have given them all an appetite lol."

"Well, I won't keep you from your breakfast Jane, but we will be in touch soon, bye for now lovely." Trixie blows a kiss down the phone to Jane. Jane responds similarly and puts the phone down.

"If you hadn't already guessed, that was Trixie thanking us all for a wonderful evening, and before I get on with my breakfast I want us all to thank Lucy for being such a great help last night in the kitchen" Jane hugs Lucy and kisses her neck from behind as everyone claps and thanks her.

Everyone is feeling extremely happy and had a super evening. The atmosphere was electric, and they all joined in the fun with no hesitation enjoying what was a very social and intimate evening. No one ever knows how these things will pan out or what will result, so it is always a guess, but it seems this group of friends has a good formula that works for everyone.

After breakfast Jane and Rebecca set to clearing everything from last night. Dishwasher on, tables cleaned, a general tidy and clean up. Meanwhile Sam and Lucy volunteer to change the bedding and put the washer on.

"I hope you girls don't mind but I really feel I should be working on this new deal. Hope you don't mind love" he gives Jane a kiss.

"Not at all darling, it needs to be done so go for it, we can amuse ourselves out here lol" she looks at Rebecca winking.

Mike shuts himself in the office and gets stuck in. In the meantime, Sam and lucy are upstairs, they have stripped all of the beds and are putting fresh bedding on all beds. They are giggling about what has happened over the weekend and enjoying recounting the details. Sam is surprised and amazed that Lucy went with Trixie and Jane together and is finding it all a little erotic giving her a nice feeling between her thighs. The girls have a bit of fun tickling each other, kissing, touching, generally fooling around a bit.

Jane and Rebecca are having a coffee in the kitchen when Rebecca's phone rings.

"Hello? Rebecca speaking."

"Hi Becks, it's Sandy, how are you?"

"Oh, Hi Sandy, nice to hear from you, I'm good thanks, just over at Jane's. We stayed the weekend."

"Yea thought you might. That's why I'm calling, I remembered that Jane had the dinner party last night and wondered how it went?"

"It was fab Sandy, I'll tell you all about it when I see you, if you really want to know lol."

"Of course I do, that's why I called. Can't wait Becks!"

Rebecca tells Sandy a little about it, but no detail and Sandy gets a feeling stirring in her as she begins to touch herself while on the phone. As Rebecca tells Sandy how everyone dressed and how they looked, there was flirting and more going on Sandy is thinking of Rebecca in her nice clothes for the evening and suddenly lets out a gasp.

"Ooh, sorry Becks."

"What was that? Sandy?"

Embarrassed Sandy stutters a little and tries to change the subject "I'll have to go Becks, sorry about that, catch up later. Bye sweet x."

Sandy hangs up leaving Rebecca wondering what on earth is wrong and feels a little nervous now in case there is a problem. She turns to Jane and tells her she is worried about Sandy now and is wondering what to do.

"If you're that worried call her back Becks. Come on call her, put your mind at rest."

"Hi Sandy, it's Becks here, is everything alright, you hung up suddenly and I was wondering, well give me a call will you please? As soon as you get this." Rebecca hangs up leaving the message as Sandy doesn't answer.

"That's made me even more worried Jane, she didn't answer, I left a message though."

"Right Becks, we can't have you worried like that. Let's give it a few minutes and try again, if she doesn't answer I'll drive you over there to check on her, ok sweetie?"

"Thanks Jane, yes that would be good."

They get their stuff together ready to go when Rebecca's phone rings "It's her!"

"Sandy, are you alright? Is there something wrong? Sandy?"

"It's fine Beck's please don't worry, I'm absolutely fine. I'll tell you when I see you but don't worry please."

"Why don't you invite Sandy over for lunch Becks? The you can see her, and we can all catch up."

"Really Jane? Is that alright?"

"Of course, Becks go on. It won't be much, just a simple lunch but will put your mind at rest and we can have a get together. How does that sound?"

"Sandy, Jane has asked if you would like to join us for lunch? How about it?"

"Oh, I wouldn't want to interfere with your plans Becks."

"We don't have any plans as such Sandy, oh do come over."

"I'll pick you up Sandy" Jane calls out.

"Hear that Sandy? Jane will pick you up and bring you over."

"Well, ok, if you are both sure? Then I would love to."

"You ok with that Becks? I didn't think but are you ok with Sandy coming over for lunch? Mike is going to be busy all day by the look of it and it might be nice to have a chat."

Rebecca throws her arms around Jane "You know its ok Jane; she is lovely and since we took her home that time from work I have had thoughts about getting to know her better."

"I've got some prawns and stuff in the fridge, lets have prawns and make a salad for lunch? What do you think Becks? Saves cooking and we can put some nibbles on the table as well, chutneys, pickles, cheese and biscuits, does that sound ok?" Easy and no cooking."

"Sounds delicious Jane yes."

Jane gets some things out and between them they make a salad and put the other items in ramakins with the cheese on a cheeseboard with some biscuits. She then opens a white and a red wine ready. Once it is all prepared they put it in the fridge to keep fresh while they go to get changed.

As they pass one of the spare rooms they hear the girls inside giggling. They tell them that Sandy is coming over for lunch. Sam knows her from seeing her at the bistro with her mum. She explains to Lucy who she is.

"Should we get changed?" Lucy asks.

"You both look divine as you are girls in your little skirts and tight tops. I see you have white ankle socks on too, perfect." Jane looks them up and down.

"We're getting changed and will be downstairs in a minute. Jane has to go pick Sandy up and bring her here. You 2 can help me set the table ready" Rebecca smiles at them and goes to the main bedroom with Jane to get changed.

Jane and Rebecca strip to their underwear. Jane has on red lace matching knickers and bra and Rebecca is wearing pale lemon cotton knickers and bra.

"I think I will change my undies as well Jane, what do you think of these?" She holds up a silky pair of black knickers with a matching bra.

"Expecting to get lucky are you Becks?" Jane laughs and Rebecca goes red "Its fine Becks I'm only kidding."

Rebecca chooses a flowing floral skirt to her calves and a plain green blouse open to her breasts. Her toenails are painted green and she puts on a pair of light tan sandals showing off her bare feet and green nails.

Jane puts on a yellow skirt that's just above the knee and white sleeveless blouse. For her feet she chooses a pair of open toed shoes with a small platform.

"Right Becks, lets go tell Mike what we are doing and go and collect Sandy." Rebecca nods and they both go to Mike's office and pop their heads in to tell him they are going out to fetch Sandy over. Mike is so engrossed in his work he barely answers, and Jane tells him he must stop for lunch when she gets back. He nods as he types an email to send.

Letting Sam and Lucy know they are going Jane and Rebecca get into the car and drive off. Rebecca tells Jane she feels a little nervous and Jane settles her by laughing and saying that she was not nervous last night with Steve and Trixie. Rebecca blushes but realise that she was fully on board with things last night so why should this be any different. Maybe because she knows Sandy from work. But this does calm her a little and Jane has a knack of putting her at ease and will be there throughout the lunch so she should be fine.

They pull up at Sandy's house and she opens the door straight away. Jane and Rebecca wave at her and she locks up before getting to the car.

"This is so kind of you both, thank you so much."

"You're welcome Sandy, its lovely that you can come over at such short notice." Jane smiles at her noticing how nicely she has dressed. Sandy is wearing a front button dress with a large floral pattern to it leaving the top open to her breast and the bottom 2 buttons undone so that when she sat it flops either side of her thighs allowing a beautiful look at her smooth firm thighs almost to her pussy. She gets in the back of the car and Jane turns the car to drive home.

"So, come on Becks, tell me about the weekend you have had" Sandy taps Rebecca on her shoulder. Jane turns slightly but keeping her eyes on the road smiles at Rebecca and tells Sandy she is shy about it and laughs.

"We can chat about it when we get to the house eh Becks?" Rebecca goes red and flushed as Jane reaches across and strokes her thigh a little. Sandy watches from the back seat and licks her lips smiling at Jane in the rear-view mirror.

Walking into the house they hear Sam and Lucy upstairs, and Jane calls them to say hello to Sandy. They run down all smiles greeting her with hands gently placed on her upper arms and a peck on each cheek.

"Is Mike still in the office girls?"

"Yes Jane, we haven't heard anything from him while you have been gone." Lucy smiles at Jane.

Jane looks at Rebecca and the girls and asks if they would make Sandy a drink of whatever she fancies while Jane goes to see Mike.

Knocking on his door then opening it a little "Hello honey, come on give this a break and join us. Sandy is here, you know the waitress that works with Rebecca at the bistro. You need a break anyway love so leave that and come relax with us."

Mike turns and gives a huge sigh "Phew, I thought I would never finish Jane, I swear this is the first and last time I go for such a contract. Still, there's no more can be done now, all reports and tenders are sent and it's a waiting game now. Give me a few minutes to go and freshen up then I'll join you all" Mike gets up and gently giving Jane a kiss he goes upstairs leaving her to rejoin the others.

"Ok guys, Mike will join us in a bit, in the meantime I hope you have all introduced yourselves?" Jane looks around at everyone.

"I have already met Sandy with mum" Sam smiles looking across at her.

"Rebecca has introduced me to Sandy, so we all know who we are now" Lucy flutters her eyes at Jane smiling.

Jane sees that everyone has a coffee or tea and pours herself one then sits with them all. They are nattering and Sandy is questioning how the weekend has been and the girls are keen to say how lovely it has been. Jane looks at Rebecca and smiling turns to Sandy, telling her maybe more detail later. They all laugh.

Mike has had a quick shower and changed into a pair of denim jeans with a check shirt left loose outside of his jeans. He goes over to Sandy to introduce himself properly.

"Yes, I've seen you many times with Jane at the bistro. You must like it there." Sandy looks up at him smiling.

"We do love it for the food, the environment but also the lovely staff." Mike looks down at Sandy's bare thighs and smiles as he bends to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Right, now we are all here shall we get lunch?." Jane looks around at everyone.

"It's all ready Jane, Lucy and I have set the table ready while you were gone so all we have to do is get the food to put on the table. You all go on in and Lucy and I will bring the food in for you." Sam stands and smiles as Lucy joins her, and they go to the kitchen.

"They seem such nice girls, and if I'm not talking out of turn....." Sandy looks at Rebecca, "They are both lovely, gorgeous and very sexy girls. They dress so nicely, none of this ripped jeans and stuff like a lot these days and such good manners" Everyone agrees with Sandy as they make their way to the dining table where they take their seats an wait for the girls to bring the food.

"Here we are then, all freshly prepared by Jane and mum this morning and served to you by us with a smile" Sam puts down serving dishes and Lucy follows her with more. The girls found a couple of little white aprons earlier in the bedrooms and for a bit of fun have put them on in the kitchen and are now looking like beautiful young waitresses. Everyone has a laugh and compliments them on how they look with Mike even venturing a gentle spank on Sam's bum.

The girls then get the wine and acting the part of waitresses ask what everyone is drinking in turn and pours them a glass each before taking their own seats at the table and joining in.

"They make wonderful waitresses don't you think? Sandy looks at the others and they all agree.

They all tuck in to the food and enjoy each other's company while sipping the wine and doing a little flirting and fooling around. As they finish the girls both stand and offer coffee to everyone. They all say yes and are told by Lucy to stay where they are while she and Sam clear the table and bring the coffees.

By the time they return with the coffees everyone is laughing and joking about prompting the girls to ask what's so funny. Jane tells them they have been giving the Sandy the run down on their holiday and some of the things we did while there. The girls blush a bit feeling embarrassed in front of Sandy, but she soon tells them not to worry, she thinks its fun and wishes she had been there with them.

Once the coffees are finished the girls once again clear the table and put all the dishes into the dishwasher setting it going while they rejoin the others in the lounge. Rebecca and Sandy are sat on the larger sofa together while Mike and Jane are in the armchairs.

"Come on girls, take a seat and join us" Jane gestures to the smaller sofa and they both sit there together.

They all get to know each other more and find they have a lot in common. Sandy asks if she can use the bathroom and Jane points to the small toilet in the rear hallway but Rebecca suggests that she might like to use the larger bathroom upstairs and offers to show her where it is. Jane smiles and gestures for them to go and so off the pair go.

While they are gone Jane thanks the girls for their help and Mike joins her saying they are so well thought of, and they are so pleased to be such close friends.

Rebecca has shown Sandy to the bathroom and while there and standing close together Sandy kisses Rebecca on the lips lingering for a while before pulling away and saying how sorry she is for doing that. Rebecca smiles at her and putting her hands on Sandy's upper arms she kisses her back. Rebecca takes Sandy's hand and leads her to the spare bedroom where she shuts the door and the pair embrace kissing passionately.

Sanyd whispers "What about Jane and the other's Becks? Won't they wonder where we are or even come up and find us in here?"

"It's fine Sandy, Jane won't be concerned at all and I have waited so long for this. We are all of a similar mind and very close friends Sandy so don't be worrying about them." Rebecca kisses once more before taking her hand again and leading her to the bed as she climbs onto the bed and kneels kissing Sandy as she stands there. As they kiss, Rebecca slides a hand softly up the back of Sandy's thigh and makes her shiver with delight. Sanyd hesitates no more and lifts Rebecca's top off as Rebecca unbuttons Sandy's dress allowing it to fall to the floor. Both in just their underwear now they lie back on the bed caressing and kissing before eventually they are both naked.

Lucy gets the others a drink as they talk in the lounge and when she offers one to Mike he looks up at her and smiles before taking the drink and gently pulling her onto his lap. Sam giggles and Jane moves across to her.

"You both look delicious Sam. Your short skirts show off your firm smooth thighs so well and those ankle socks really look sexy." Jane kisses Sam as she slides her hand along Sam's thighs. Sam parts her thighs and Jane's hand slips between them as they kiss. Sam shudders and sighs as she feels Jane's hand on her pussy rubbing her clit through the knickers.

Meanwhile Mike is making similar moves on Lucy and before long Lucy has taken her knickers off and straddled Mike sitting on his lap. They kiss and Lucy reaches down to unzip him releasing his cock and holding it against her wet lips. Mike slips Lucy's top off over her head revealing her pert young breasts and can't resist sucking them as Lucy flips her head back thrusting her breasts towards Mike, all the time she is writhing against his cock.

Jane and Sam are laying along the sofa and tasting each other's pussy's as they begin to climax together while Lucy now slides down over Mike's cock and starts to fuck him.

Sandy can't believe what she is doing with becks upstairs but is revelling in it as they both writhe and cavort around on the bed. Becks gets Sandy into a scissor position and they are both gasping and breathing so heavy as they rub each other causing each to climax and release all of their juices before falling in a heap on the bed fully sated and hot from the intensity of their love making.

Sam and Jane have climaxed and are sitting back on the sofa exhausted form their lovemaking as they watch Lucy riding Mike's cock. Both Sam and Jane are finding it very erotic watching, something Sam has never done before. She looks at Jane who cuddles her close as Lucy screeches out and Mike thrusts one last big thrust into her as they both cum.

Turning Lucy sees Sam and Jane watching and is embarrassed by what she has just done but it's all a learning curve for the younger members and they are enjoying it immensely.

Sam suddenly realises that her mum hasn't come back and sits up straight querying where she could be. Jane reassures her that her mum is fine and to relax, to let her mum enjoy herself. As they all dress themselves and settle again the lounger door opens and a red-faced Rebecca comes in followed by Sandy.

"You two ok then?" Jane smiles at Rebecca and Sandy as they take a seat again.

Lucy offers them a drink and serves it to them. As she leans forward to hand them the drinks Sandy looks at her knowingly and smiles giving her a wink. Lucy smiles back and looking at Sandy is thinking how attractive she is which is turning her on again. She quickly stands up and turns feeling a little awkward. Was that a 'I know what you have been doing' wink or a 'I fancy you' wink. Either way Lucy finds it arousing and slips off to the bathroom to sort herself out and make sure her clothes are together as they should be, and she hasn't dressed untidily.

The afternoon comes to a close and Jane orders a taxi for Sandy to take her home as she has been drinking and won't drive. At the door as she is leaving Sandy kisses everyone goodbye and has a special hug and kiss for Lucy causing her embarrassment again along with feelings of lust.

"See you in work then Sandy" Rebecca says as she kisses her goodbye.

Sandy thanks Jane and Mike and tells them she hopes they will meet up again very soon. As she leaves the others return to the lounge and settle down. Jane will take them all home in the morning but for now they can have another evening together enjoying each other's company.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Getting to Know You! Pt. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds