• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Well Ch. 2

Getting Well Ch. 2

I had never imagined in my wildest dreams, that my Aunt Beth, would have done what she did! The suddenness of her action shocked me into state of confusion and a bit of uneasiness. So many thoughts raced through my mind, as she finished my sponge bath and covered me with a fresh sheet. I did not know what to say, yet I felt the need to say something. I started to speak in a low voice, but it came out as a stutter, only to have my Aunt reach over and place her fingers across my lips.

"Shuss" my aunt whispered, "Don't say anything."

The look in my eyes must have spoke volumes, as we looked into each others eyes.

"We all have needs!" my aunt went on to say, "You have yours and I have mine." And with that comment ringing in my ears, Aunt Beth leaned down and gently kissed me on my lips.

In a daze, I watched Aunt Beth leave the room, with a sly grin on her face!

The rest of the day went by in slow motion, as I dwelled on the turn of events and what the future seemed to promise. I drifted in and out of sleep, still a bit weak from my injuries.

I was awakened by the voices of my mom and my aunt, as they came into my bedroom with my evening meal. I must say I felt a little uneasy with my mom sitting next to me, as I looked at my aunt sitting on the foot of the bed. With a drone of chatter filling my ears, I was helped with my meal. I did have one arm with only a half cast on it, so I could feed myself, if someone held a plate for me. So as I ate, I heard the two women tell me that I would be getting my hair washed after eating.

Something I really needed after my hair grew back onto my shaven head. The two of them brought into the bedroom a table and a basin, setting them up next to the edge of my bed. Their plan was to turn me sideways on my bed, and let my head hang off the side, over the basin. My mom pulled the sheet off of me as she has done so often before, and the two of them gently shifted me to the desired position. But this time, with my aunt looking down at me, I felt the stirrings of an erection. I could only close my eyes and try to relax, hoping not to get a boner in front of my mom.

The two women carried on with their task, with great care, supporting my head as they shampooed my hair. When they started to rinse the soap from my head, I peeked out through slitted eyelids and suddenly had a view of my moms lace bra through the gap in her blouse, and the full roundness of the breast within. I lost control at that point, feeling the blood rush into my crotch and my penis start to swell. With the mornings memories flooding back into my mind, the sight of a breast so near my face, I quickly had a full blown hardon. My dick was standing at full attention, swaying from the throbbing I could not control and two women staring at it!

My aunt Beth remained silent, but mom, mom uttered, "OH MY!"

I must have turned crimson red from embarrassment.

With my eyes clenched tightly, I waited for what would happen next.

"Your boy has needs!" I heard my aunt say, "And he only has us to help him!"

I was still letting the words sink in, when my throbbing cock was wrapped into a warm hand, a hand that began to gently move up and down my shaft.

My eyes popped open expecting to see my aunt Beth with my rod in her hands, but was shocked speechless by the sight of my own mother caressing my private parts.

In a silence that was deafening, my mom continued to stroke my manhood, sending me into a daze of emotions. It was not long before her efforts brought me to a point of release. I felt I must have gushed a quart of jism, with one stream following another, covering my chest in my juices.

After several moments my spasms eased, and without a word my mom cleaned the pools of sperm from my chest.

In a surreal moment the two women shifted me back into the bed and covered me with a sheet.

I must have slept for twelve hours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Well Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds