• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Well Ch. 3

Getting Well Ch. 3

I woke from a dream, a dream that had me naked and sexually aroused before two women.

As my mind shook off the haze of sleep, I realized I was having a memory not a dream.

So many thoughts raced through my mind as I pondered the turn of events. So much to think about, so much to absorb.

I felt a bit overwhelmed, and a bit uneasy, on what I would say to my mother when she came in to check on me. And I did not have to wait long, as I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Taking in a deep breath, I tried to calm my raging nerves, when my aunt strolled through the door.

"Well, Good morning sleepyhead!" aunt Beth greeted me with, "We were wondering if you were going to sleep all day!"

Feeling a bit of relief that it was my aunt and not my mom, I smiled meekly and offered a weak apology, and asked, "Is mom here?"

"Not for another couple of hours." was my aunts reply.

Feeling the stress ease a bit, I suddenly felt the overpowering need to use the bathroom.

Beth, I need to go." I bluntly asked my aunt. "One or two?" she shot back without hesitation.

"One!" was all needed to say.

Without a pause, Beth brought to my bedside the bottle we had been using for such needs, and without asking, lifted the sheet, took my penis into her hand, and calmly guided the stream into the container.

I just lied there watching her calm demeanor, wondering what she was thinking, pleased to feel her touch.

With my deed done, Beth reached over to my bedstand, snatched one of the "quickwipes" and gave my penis a tender cleaning.

I felt a deep sense of closeness to my aunt, with her display of care for me. Reaching with my one usable arm, I placed my hand on hers and looked deep into her eyes. "Thank you!" were all the words I could muster, but the long look into each others eyes seemed to say more.

With a warm smile, my aunt whispered back that I was more than welcome. In the moment I felt as if I was going to cry, and felt embarrassed to do so, and fought back the tears.

In spite of my efforts one tear escaped, and started down my cheek. Aunt Beth leaned down and kissed the droplet off my cheek, and traced its path up to my eye. I sank into a dreamy haze as Beth kissed my eyes closed, all the while very aware she still had her other hand caressing my swelling manhood.

"Beth." I started to speak, but was answered by her shushing me, and commanding that I say nothing more. And ensured my silence by gently pressing her lips to mine.

Beth slowly, carefully, explored my lips with hers, sucking gently as she went.

"Beth!" I tried again, bringing her lips to my ear, and a response, "What do you want?"

In a moment of extreme daring, I whispered back at her, "Beth, will you fuck me?"

I could not believe my own words, how dare I ask such a thing from my moms sister.

It did stop her from kissing my face, as she took in a sharp breath, giving me pause to think I had gone too far.

Beth lifted herself from her closeness to my face, her eyes mere slits, as she looked down at me.

For what seemed like a very long moment, and a very silent one at that, we looked at each other.

Beth broke the suspense by rising from her seat on my bedside, and started to unbutton her blouse.

In a surreal vision, I watched my aunt Beth peel her clothing off, slowly, deliberately.

I knew she had a nice figure, but to see it naked, exposed to my eyes, was even more shapely than I imagined.

In what seemed slow motion, Beth came to be totally naked, and carefully, crawled onto the bed, to straddle me, and with the experience of her age, fucked me into unconsciousness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Well Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 711 milliseconds