Ghost Pt. 03: 1 Stoops Controlled

Janet reached out to hold Kate's hand, the pleasure feeling good as always. She long ago stopped wondering how just touching her brought such pleasure, now only seeking it out.

"Perhaps, since I bear good news, I might get a taste of what to expect?"

"You already know what my ass tastes like."

"Which was why I was hoping for a refresher. By the way, Randy will be at your neighbors at nine. He is quite excited over the prospect."

"Does your lead slave know how to dominate?"

"He'd better or he hasn't been paying attention to what I do and, well, we both know he pays close attention to me."

"What are we doing with cunt puppy?"

"That insane creature can be delivered tomorrow as well. You do know she's a nut case? We can barely keep her enthusiasm reined in."

"Lily loves being a cunt puppy. The first time I let her beg while spanking her own cunt, she came to the point she passed out. She loves being cunt puppy for she thinks she has attention and a purpose. I didn't realize her parents ignoring her was that bad."

"Thus, you allow others to dominate them while you still control their orgasms. You don't trust yourself to not fully harm them."

Kate didn't respond, Janet released her hand.

"It's okay, Kate, to dislike for a reason. Yes, they are phony and hypocrites, people who should be in a burlap bag and left in the lake. But there are too many of them and the lake would overfill if we did all of them. I can see you not liking them, but what about the daughter? What will you do with cunt puppy?"

"Leave her. Let them know of each other, cunt puppy doesn't care that much about them so if they are slaves, she won't argue. They don't care about their daughter so if she lives as a dog, they won't argue. They just want to present the perfect family outside the house, inside they're so depraved, anything goes."

"Damn, I hope I don't piss you off. You're already being like me, and I only had a teacher and a few students at my disposal at your age."

Kate grinned.

"Don't worry, Janet, if you piss me off, I'll have JJ teach you a lesson."

Janet half smiled, wondering how this creative teen would pull that off while hoping she never found out. The professional dominatrix had a notebook at home of punishments Kate did that Janet never thought of using but were highly effective.

They listened to the sounds of the neighbors in their backyards for a moment before Kate took the envelope inside. She was a graduate, not of high school but of the equivalent, which was fine with her. Her parent's always thought education was important, and she hoped they saw their daughter was thinking the same.

The next morning Janet and two slaves arrived to deliver a box into the garage of the Stoops, Kate joining them in a few minutes. The box was opened, cunt puppy looking out, waiting for permission to leave. Kate patted her knees, the nineteen-year-old girl letting out an excited 'yip' before crawling quickly for a head scratch.

Kate looked at the long hair now styled to the sides of the head, so it looked more like ears as the teen wagged her ass in happiness. Janet took out a tail, not bothering to grease it as she pushed it into cunt puppy's ass. Lily eagerly flexed her ass muscles for all to see, the tail wagging back and forth on its own.

"What about her food?"

"The stupid puppy gets a bit of dog food with her normal meal, plus treats if she's good. She prefers the beef flavored but will take any offered."

"What if she doesn't like it?"

"She didn't at first but a few swats on the nose and she will eat shit if that's what you want. I told you the bitch is crazy. In less than two weeks, I'm not even sure she wants to be human again."

Cunt puppy did a bark a few times, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her face and eyes all wide with happiness. She seemed to agree she'd prefer to be a cunt puppy than a person.

Kate and Janet walked through the man door, into the kitchen where the sounds of slapping could be heard. Kate knew cunt puppy was crawling behind, not needing to be told to heel. Even before being sent to Janet's dungeon for more training the girl was highly obedient as a dog, more than she ever was while on two legs.

Going to the front room, they saw Franny sucking a cock while another man fucked his ass. He was wearing his maid outfit, the one with the pink cap and apron. Off to the side, Alice was eagerly massaging her tits while licking out the ass of the man being sucked.

"Hey, Randy, found any problems yet?" Kate greeted the first man.

"No, Mistress Kate, unless one counts they both want to be ass fucked like whores on a street corner. The slut trying to get her tongue up my ass is dripping all over."

Cunt puppy slowly crawled forward, her face in confusing at seeing her parents being treated like this, more, that both obviously loved it.

"Lily? Lily, is there a problem?"

She turned her head to look at Miss Kate, ready to do a bark only to realize the human name meant Miss Kate wanted a human answer.

"No, Miss Kate, just shocked. I am glad they are happy as whores even if they yelled at me being one. I guess I know where I got those genes from."

Lily went back as her father begged between sucks to be used like the faggot whore he loved to be, to be used as the cum dump he knew he wasn't worthy of being.

"Any problem with this?"

"No, Miss Kate, I have you to obey and serve. What they do is not my problem."

"It is, for you still need to return to school as Lily Stoop the same as they return to normal lives for your father's work and your mother's activities. You will attend school as Lily, you will get that cast off your wrist as Lily and you speak and act as Lily."

She leaned to look closer at the disappointed face.

"You still have a year of school to finish. For the record, I've been using your phone and computer. Many of your friends aren't happy you aren't doing sex and drugs anymore so don't expect to be popular. All you need to do is pass with good grades, graduate, and I will see if you can spend more than a few hours as cunt puppy."

Lily nodded, looking hopeful for more than a few hours.

She looked at her mom who was gasping, moisture leaking from the cage covering her cunt, her highly excited cunt from what Lily saw. What a whore.

As Kate and Janet tossed a squeaky toy back and forth for cunt puppy to try to grab with her mouth, she did manage to hit it a few times with her head, retrieving it with several squeaks as she returned it to Miss Kate.

That cunt puppy was enjoying the game was obvious as her pussy leaked with excitement, the red string of her tampon barely staying in place.

"I told you the freak can do this for hours, didn't I?"

"Yes, Janet, and I may let you prove that to me while I sleep."

Janet wanted to do other things while Mistress Kate slept, but was interrupted as Franny came in, bearing a tray of refreshments. He curtseyed to them; the tray offered as he kept his eyes downcast. He was able to see his daughter as she stared back up at her father, the chastity plainly being seen under the sheer maid dress and pink apron. A bit of cum still dribbled from his ass down his leg.

Janet and Kate took a glass of water only, sending Franny back to the kitchen to make sure cunt puppy's bowls were filled. He did a deep curtsey, backing up until he was at the entrance before going out of sight, his eyes never looking up at them.

"You did a good job of training them, Mistress."

"At least I know they obeyed the order to review videos on how to properly serve one's betters."

Cunt puppy moved, her father's image dismissed, as she wanted to keep playing the game. Kate approved of her being trained to crawl with knees at the outside of her ribs since her knees kept getting bloodied when she crawled on the carpet. At least cunt puppy had two ways to crawl for her.

Janet and Kate soon left, Randy and the other slave demeaning the parents while tossing the toy for the daughter. They walked back to the Mar's house, entering to see slut and pervert cleaning the ceiling fans. They were ignored as Kate grabbed a can of soda to sit at the table, Janet not offered anything.

"I don't get to drink anything?"

"I was going to drink this and let you drink my piss from my pussy, but if you keep whining, I'll just send you home."

Janet shut up, making Kate laugh. Yeah, she figured that would keep the dominatrix quiet, at least for a while.

College started a few weeks later, Kate electing to take business courses, figuring whatever she learned could be used at some point in the future. More than art or history would be in her opinion. She was glad she toured the place once she got her class schedule, so she didn't waste much time running around campus like some others appeared to be doing. After slut dropped her off near the building for her first class, Kate found the classroom, sitting in the third row, just off the center of the room. It had a good view while not appearing she was eager to learn.

Class started, basic business terms and how they worked, a jock type of guy sitting two seats over from Kate. She watched the professor pace while lecturing, aware the jock guy spent more time looking at Kate than the professor.

He introduced himself as Brian as he tried to walk with her out of the room. Kate nodded, careful not to get close enough to touch him before she went off to her next class. She didn't want students fawning over her as they desired more touching.

Her first day was good, Brian in three of the five courses she was taking. She hit the library to start homework since slut wouldn't be back for an hour to pick her up. She wasn't happy to see Brian on the opposite side of the table, three chairs to the right, as if he didn't realize she was there. Fine with Kate, she could easily ignore him.

"So, did you get the difference between a monopoly and an oligopoly?"

He asked a second time before Kate, realizing he wasn't giving up, continued to look at the computer screen in front of her as she did the assignment.

"You mean like one company controls the market while the other means two or more control the market?" Kate responded, "Yeah, I did read the chapter."

Brian frowned at the second part of the response. Kate kept typing her answer.

"What about the other two market structures? Don't they merge?"

"If you're blithering about monopolistic and perfect competition, if you had read any of the chapter, you would already know all four merges to some degree or another."

"I didn't think I was blithering."

"Yet still you talk to someone who is trying to do the work."

"Just checking to see if I was the only one in class paying attention."

"Must be true, I was busy checking out that hunky guy in the fifth row. Wouldn't mind doing some merging with him, all that sex appeal radiating off him."

Kate never looked at Brian although he seemed put off at her remark. Good, maybe he'd leave her alone.

He didn't, having to ask her questions after almost every class and later in the library. Bad enough she had to listen to him for three of her five classes, but in the library was too much Brian time for her. She took to sitting at a table near a librarian where Brian's whispering brought attention to him.

"Oh, my God, you have a boyfriend!"

"JJ needs to be put in a cage until she eats all her oatmeal."

Janet grinned, opting to think Mistress was only teasing her. Her complaints about Brian bothering her were too good to pass up. She wouldn't be an older annoying sister to let this go, even if Mistress could make Janet's life bad later.

"Seriously, Kate, this guy has it for you. Is he cute?"

"Puppies are cuter and before you ask, better at personality."

"Sweet nineteen and finally in love! Wow!"

Kate ate the cake Tiffany made for the small party while ignoring the woman at the table. Tiffany was only smiling, not daring to think she'd lose Miss Kate to some guy.

"You give up interior design, you can do baking for a career."

"Thank you, Miss Kate, but after this internship is up, I only hope to try the career. Spent too much time learning all this stuff to just toss it." Tiffany smiled a bit more. "Unless Miss Kate makes that decision."

Kate looked at her while pointing to Janet.

"You're getting as bad as she is. Not your best path as one of mine."

Janet mumbled a bit, making the other two grin at her. Janet had no secret to anyone in the house she was devoted to Mistress Kate, a slave to her, eager to obey and prove her submissiveness to Mistress Kate. Tiffany was also open to everyone there about her desires, but she knew less of what was expected of her or when Miss Kate would actually do slave training of her slave titties Tiffany.

"Which reminds me, if Randy is watching the store, who is dominating the Stoops? Or are they still kneeling at home, hoping someone will abuse them?"

"I have two slaves working them, using them for whatever humiliation and degrading they can think of." Janet took out her phone, showing Kate and Tiffany a short video of Franny drinking piss from a cock and one of Alice gulping down piss from a pussy. Both looked happy to show they had such a talent. "Those were done about twenty minutes ago. Did you see the background?"

Kate nodded.

"I saw cunt puppy watching her parents. Did they have to beg or just obey?"

"Beg of course. Apparently, the daughter is just waiting for someone to play fetch with her. From what I saw on the text, she played with the squeaky toy on her own for several minutes but now wants someone to toss it."

"The family sounds messed up." Tiffany said.

"They are." Kate agreed, "I was thinking of gifting them to you for Christmas so you can beat and abuse them to your heart's content."

Tiffany's eyes widened, looking a bit frightened. If Miss Kate gave it, the gift would be accepted, but she'd rather not. She wasn't the type to beat and abuse anyone.

Kate shifted over, taking a hand behind Tiffany's neck and pulled her in for a light kiss on the lips. She smiled at her.

"Don't worry, I'd let you practice on Janet first." Kate said softly.

Janet wasn't happy to see Mistress kiss someone else when she was right there, her lips eager for any attention. As to being practiced on, well, that was a given at any time with Mistress. Janet just felt honored when Mistress did the abusing and didn't require the other slaves to do so.

Another vibration and Janet looked, laughing as she turned up the sound, restarting the video. The squeaky toy was before the fireplace, cunt puppy in front of it. Apparently, if she wanted to play, she had to bring the toy to one of the slaves, the way blocked by both parents, who were told to crawl and capture the toy from their daughter.

They tried, but cunt puppy was ferocious in her defense of her favorite toy. While the parents tried to bite her, cunt puppy bit hard into her father's shoulder while thrusting out her hind leg to prevent her mother from getting too close. Alice tried to bite the leg only for her daughter to swing around, attacking the neck, Alice yipping loudly before yanking away. Both parents were off to the side as their nineteen-year-old daughter happily squeaked her toy as she went on all fours to a slave so they could play fetch.

"Guess we know which family is more than just a bit dysfunctional."

Kate didn't say anything as she watched it a second time. Her face was calm as she watched it a third time, Janet worried Mistress was getting ideas, ideas not boding well for the Stoop family. She finally handed the phone back before eating the last of the cake on her plate.

"What is on your mind, Mistress? You have that look none of your slaves like to see." Janet asked.

"I have no such look."

"Miss Kate, as much as it pains to agree with Mistress Janet, you do have a look, a look that is thoughtful yet bodes no good for those you are thinking about."

"I resent that idea." Janet said.

Her resentment was ignored, Janet aware Tiffany was off limits to her dominatrix work. For some reason, not yet clear, Mistress treated Tiffany differently than the other slaves. Tiffany may be spanked but only until the ass was red, she may be in bondage but never too tight or to securely, she may be ordered to do things but not anything outside her abilities, so no stretching of the comfort zone like all the other slaves.

"Don't worry about my thoughts." Mistress said before the subject was switched.

They'd soon find out about the thoughts, glad they never seriously pissed off the Mistress who controlled their lives.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds