Ghost Whisperer Haunting Melinda

Melinda jumps as she feels a hand on her ass stroking her sore cheeks but before she turns around she feels a pair of hands grabbing her boobs. Being groped Melinda wants to scream and run but she is still so horny she lets the hands touch her up. She can feel two sets of hands on her wet body a strong man's hand is now feeling and pulling on her ass while a softer more feminine pair of hands touch up her boobs. Melinda can't believe she is still dreaming or is this real she is very confused as the hands roam her body. She wants to run away and find someone anyone who can tell her this is either a dream or real.

"Relax baby," a woman's voice says into Melinda's air making the brunette stop and stand still, "Just enjoy this baby we will make you feel so good."

Melinda is stunned she knows that voice that was the voice from her jungle dream the sexy older woman who brought her to the edge of orgasm. Now she knows that it's the amazing older woman in front of her she wonders what's behind her rubbing her shoulders. No sooner does Melinda think than when she feels a massive cock rubbing against her ass. Melinda groans as she can feel how big the shaft is as it slides between her big asscheeks. The woman is now right in front of her and Melinda watches her breasts crushed against hers as she now softly kisses Melinda's lips. She slowly moves down kissing Melinda's jaw line before kissing her soft neck her hot breath making Melinda moan from the soft contact. As their big tits crush together she runs her hand down Melinda's mid section and cups her leaking wet pussy. Melinda could scream as finally she touches her sensitive pussy and slowly and teasingly she strokes it. She is so horny Melinda rocks her body back and forth against the massive cock in between her asscheeks and Melinda is stunned to hear a male groan behind her. Not caring if this is a dream or not Melinda moans and lets these two figures in the shower have there way with her body. When she opens her eyes Melinda is shocked as she turns around and she can now see the man as well as the woman. She stares at the slightly older black couple the man with his well looked after chest and mid section with thinning black hair and wrinkles lining his face. A look of pure sexual excitement on his face and for the first time he looks Melinda in the eyes and the soaking wet brunette smiles back at him.

Looking down Melinda sees his massive 8-inch black cock rubbing against her white asscheeks. Melinda had never seen such a big thick cock with grey pubic hair mixed in with the jet-black strands. The woman's long black hair is also tinted with grey but with it tied back in a ponytail and now dripping wet from the showerhead. She is naked also and Melinda stares at her big boobs with huge brown nipples poking into her own soft tit flesh. Her pussy is very hair with black clumps curled around her fat pussy lips and already Melinda can see a touch of pre cum on her pubic hair. They both must be in their forties but the way they are stroking and caressing Melinda's body is so good that the young Ghost Whisperer can do is moan and groan as they fulfill all her pleasures.

"You like this don't you, you little slut," the older man growls into her ear and Melinda nods as the woman fingers her soaked wet pussy.

"Your nothing more than a horny little slut aren't you," the man says again rubbing hid thick cock up and down her asscrack.

"YES, YES I'M A HORNY LITTLE SLUT AND I NEED TO CUM," Melinda screams out bucking her hips into the woman's fingers and the man's cock.

She needs to cum so badly all she can feel is unanswered pleasure and Melinda can't think of anything else but getting her release. The man grabs tightly onto her shoulders and slowly pushes Melinda down onto her knees. She cries out as the woman stops touching her horny body but the second she is on her knees the older woman pushes her wet pussy right into Melinda's pretty face. The smell overwhelms Melinda she has never smelt anything so sweet as she can't help but groan as the woman takes hold of her long hair and starts rubbing her cunt into her face. Melinda forgets her own pleasure and uses her tongue running it down one of the woman's pussy lips. She feels the older woman shudder with pleasure before pushing her cunt deeper into Melinda's face. Melinda feels her nose being pushed into the top part of her pussy and Melinda feels pressure on the back of her head. Taking the moment Melinda pushes her tough into her tight pussy and starts to lick up her sweet smelling juices. She can't believe she is one her knees in her own shower eating out another woman. Normally Melinda's dreams were about lost souls yet here she was like a porn star wet and on her knees licking out another woman's pussy. From behind she can feel the man spreading her bent over legs then to Melinda's shock she feels the big head of his cock pushing against her wet pussy lips. She wants to scream at him to fuck her but she is still nose deep in the older black woman's cunt and Melinda wants to pleasure her in the hope she will repay the favor.

The man wraps his arms around Melinda's chest getting a good feel of her massive tits as he pushes his massive cock inside her. Melinda's pussy has leaked so much pre cum that it's acting as a natural lube allowing the man's massive cock to easily slide into her tight cunt. Melinda moans into the pussy she is eating as the massive cock is thrust inside of her sending her tongue deeper making the woman moan louder. With Melinda's face in another woman's pussy and her pussy getting fucked from behind Melinda's mind is totally overcome with pleasure. She licks, sucks and bites down on the black woman's big pussy as every taste makes Melinda hornier and more determined to make her cum. The man is taking his time pulling his big shaft in and out of her tight pussy but Melinda can hear his loud groans so she starts bucking her hips back bouncing her tight pussy off his cock. The smell of the older woman's pussy on her face is intoxicating for Melinda as she drives her tongue deeper and deeper licking up every bit of pre cum that lands on her tongue. The couple moans are getting louder now as they use Melinda like a sex toy watching her white body as water from the shower sprays off her fine figure. The black woman digs her sharp nails into the back of Melinda's head forcing her deeper as her screams and cries are done in a language Melinda has never heard before. The man even pulls his cock out of her tight pussy and steps back as the woman's eyes roll back into her head as she cries out.

Cumming hard all over Melinda's face the older woman cries out but keeps hold of Melinda's head. She has no choice but to take this older woman's money shot and Melinda shuts her eyes, as her face is soaked with her cum. Her face is completely covered in her pussy juices and Melinda can just feel her cum dripping off her eyelashes. She can taste it on her lips and can feel it rolling down her face. Melinda looks up and gets a blast of shower water cleaning up her pretty cum coated face before turning back to look at the couple. The man is supporting the woman still she is leaning against the shower wall before he turns back to Melinda. His massive cock swinging in between his legs and try as she might Melinda just can't take her yes off his massive meat.

"You like this do you slut," the man says in a booming voice, "Well don't just sit there slut get over her and suck my big black cock."

Melinda has never been ordered around like this before but there is just something about the older man that makes her submissive. On her hands and knees she crawls over to him in her own bath sprays of water hitting her back. Melinda kneels in front of him taking his large cock in her hands slowly stroking it until she sees the mad look in the man's cold black eyes. Aiming the massive cock and her mouth Melinda takes a deep breath before she opens her mouth as wide as she can before sliding the cock into her open mouth. His cock is massive filling up her entire mouth and Melinda fights not to cough and choke on his massive dick. Her mouth feels stretched as the black man's massive meat slides down her throat. He pushes further into her mouth and Melinda moans as she can feel his cock head brushing against the back of her throat. Tears form in Melinda's eyes as she tries everything not to gag on his monster cock. Groaning the man rocks his hips back and forth reminding Melinda she is meant to be sucking him off. Melinda flicks her tongue across his shaft making him mouth as she slides her mouth along his dick. Her wet mouth feels so good and the man strokes Melinda's wet hair as she sucks his big cock. Melinda still can't believe no one has got her off yet and she starts to slurp on his fat dick hoping if she gives him an amazing blowjob him and his partner will let her cum. Her head bobs faster along his shaft and the man is now growling and moaning in a foreign language. His cock sliding between Melinda's wet lips as shower water runs down her full figured body. Reaching down he grabs a handful of tit flesh and squeezes it making Melinda moan.

She scraps her teeth along his shaft and that makes the man howl with delight and he thrusts a couple of times before pulling out of her mouth. His balls grow and he cries out before aiming his fat cock right at Melinda's face. For the second time Melinda's pretty face is coated in a thick layer of cum. This time however the guy is taking careful aim as he moans making sure to cover every inch of her pink, full face. He even shoots at her open and sore mouth and before Melinda knows what's going on he is shooting cum right into her mouth. Melinda nearly chokes on the massive amount of cum he sends shooting down her throat but finally after a few last little droplets land on her full breasts the man moans in delight before sitting down on the edge of the bathtub. Melinda has so much cum in her mouth she is struggling to swallow it all that's when the woman crawls up to her. She tilts Melinda's chin and softly kisses her neck calming Melinda down and allowing her to swallow most of the black man's seed. The woman holds her tightly as Melinda swallows the last of his cum and is now breathing hard and her face is dripping with cum. The woman rubs her soft hands all over Melinda's cum soaked face and rubs the cum down her face and lets his cum drip out off her hands. She puts a stunned and horny Melinda under the showerhead letting the water clean off her cum soaked face and chest.

Once Melinda is all clean she leans over to her and asks, " ARE you ready to be finished off too?"

"Yes," Melinda moans weakly as her pussy feels like's it's on fire and she has never felt herself get so wet.

The woman smiles rubbing her fingers over Melinda's aching pussy before taking the brunette by the he hand and helps her out of the shower. They both dry off in one of the big white towels hanging on the wall and once Melinda is nice and dry the older black woman leads Melinda into the bedroom. Melinda and the woman embrace their lips touch softly while their massive chests crush together. Melinda groans as her big boobs squash together with another woman's.

"Baby my name is Angel and I promise I will make you feel so good," The older black woman says before pushing Melinda back onto the bed.

Landing on the bed back first Melinda looks into her bathroom to see the man she had just sucked off is now gone. Angel climbs on top of Melinda's body but sees the brunette's eye go wide as she looks for the man with the monster cock.

"It's ok child he's had his fun and now he's gone it's just you and me," Angel says in a soft sexy tone as her fingers play with Melinda's rock hard nipples.

Melinda grins at the sexy Angel before rolling over getting Angel on her back on her soft bed. Angel giggles as Melinda drives her face in between her massive boobs kissing and licking her flesh. Melinda runs her hands over Angel's flat stomach as she buries her face in between Angel's massive breasts. Her lips kiss ever inch of her tit flesh before licking her brown nipples as Angel moans. Moving her face down Melinda kisses past her tits and slides down Angel's stomach as her lips lightly touch her soft skin. Melinda reaches her hands up and gropes Angel's breasts making her cry out as Melinda's hands stroke her erect nipples. Kissing slowly down her body Melinda moves past her belly button and is moving closer and closer to Angel's pussy. Melinda is so horny and wet as her inner thighs are caked in her own flowing juices but she really needs another taste of Angel's pussy. She reaches Angel's pussy as flicks her long pink tongue out catching Angel's wet pussy lips. The older black woman groans and bucks her lips as Melinda's perfect tongue teases her pussy lips. Lust powers Melinda as her tongue licks Angel's pussy lips while her hands are pulling and squeezing Angel's massive tits. Melinda's tongue parts open Angel's pussy lips and the sexy brunette pushes her tongue deep into her cunt. Angel runs her fingers though her hair groaning as Melinda works her tongue inside her wet pussy slowly fucking her clit.

"MMMMMMM baby lick Angel's sweaty pussy, fuck it with your hot tongue," Angel moans in encouragement as she wraps her big thighs around Melinda's head.

Feeling Angel's legs wrap around her neck Melinda starts pushing her face forward sending her tongue deeper into Angel's wet pussy. Melinda's hands are still groping Angel's big tits as she licks on her pussy and Angel rocks her hips back and forth rubbing her hairy pussy into Melinda's pretty face. Melinda's tongue flashes up and down Angel's wet pussy tasting all her pre cum as she hears Angel's breathes getting shorter and louder. Angel cries out and cums for the second time all over Melinda's pretty face soaking the brunette's facial features in her cum. Moaning out her second orgasm Melinda waits before lifting her face out of Angel's cunt. Her face is covered in cum and Melinda licked up as much of Angel's sweet cum as she could manage. As Angel crawls up the bed to recover and lay her head back on a pillow Melinda picks up a towel and cleans her face. Once her pink face is clean of cum Melinda looks up to see Angel on her knees holding a massive black dildo in her hands. The thing must be 10 inches long and thicker than Melinda's forearm and the brunette can't help but feel a bit intimidated by the massive dildo. It looks big and menacing in black and Melinda's eyes are drawn to the bulbous head of the plastic cock and Melinda doesn't think the cock head will even fit inside her. Scared of the giant black cock Melinda starts to back up on the bed retreating away from that massive black dildo.

"Come here baby I've got this big black cock and I'm going to fuck you so hard," Angel says grinning at the brunette as she crawls across the bed.

Melinda is so horny but that plastic cock looks like it will rip her apart so she decides to run away but as soon as she turns and moves towards the bedroom door when suddenly she is thrown backwards. She finds herself lying back on her own bed with her arms and legs spread out wide and tied to her bed posts. Melinda can't move as she is tied naked to her own bed and now Angel is standing over her smiling. Pulling at her tight bounds Melinda watches on helpless as Angel leans over her body. She rubs her index finger across Melinda's damp pussy lips sending a shiver up the young Ghost Whisperer's spine. Those black ropes hold her tight to the bed as Melinda struggles uselessly as Angel plays with her damp pussy lips. Angel then tilts her neck down so she is almost at face level with Melinda's pussy then slowly Angel slips her long tongue out and licks Melinda's soaked pussy lips. Melinda groans and digs her ass into her own bed covers as Angel's uses her amazing tongue to tease her dripping wet pussy. The heavy scent of sex is in the air as Angel's hands rub Melinda's inner thighs and hips as her tongue slips its way inside her cunt. Melinda is leaking so much pre cum that her pussy is so well lubed Angel's tongue fits easily inside her. With Angel's tongue pumping away inside her Melinda's entire body is bouncing and shaking for the sexual force. Her big white boobs are bouncing around like crazy on her chest and when Melinda looks up in her bedroom mirror she sees herself naked and bound up being pleasured by another woman.

"Angel please make me cum I wanna cum so badly," Melinda begs her sexy older captor who doesn't even look up at her.

Instead Angel forces her tongue deeper into Melinda's pussy making her gasp and groan in shock. Angel licks up all her juices and her tongue now hits her clit lightly tonguing her ultra sensitive pleasure button. Melinda has been so racked up with pleasure for so long is now ever time Angel touches her bound body it brings her a little closer to orgasm. She no longer cares if this is a dream or not all Melinda wants to do is cum and Angel's tongue is getting her so close. Sweat drips down Melinda's forehead as her big boobs bounce around as she feels a massive orgasm building up inside her. Art the last second Angel sits up and removes her tongue from Melinda's pussy making the brunette groan with disappointment. She was so close and to be stopped again just makes her hornier and willing. Melinda tilts her head up to talk to Angel but as she does Angel picks up her massive black dildo and shoves it between Melinda's legs into her wet pussy. Melinda tries to scream but once again her dream makes her soundless so her screams can only be heard in her own head. Angel works the massive dildo into Melinda's pussy stretching it out and bringing Melinda a skull shattering mixture of pleasure and pain. The dildo fills up Melinda's pussy and with every thrust a new sense of pain fills Melinda's bound body. This fake cock is even bigger than the black man in her shower and it's breaking in Melinda's pussy as Angel thrusts it in and out of Melinda's pussy as hard as she can.

The pain is blinding for Melinda as the huge dildo breaks in her pussy as it slides back and forth inside her. She screams and screams hearing nothing but silence as she pulls and tugs the ropes holding her as if her life depends on it. The dildo goes deeper and deeper Angel's kind smiles gets wider and scarier as Melinda is taken past her own threshold of pain as tears form in her eyes. The next powerful thrust makes her burst into sobs as the dildo fills up her tight cunt. She lets out one more yell that only her own concision hears before pain fills her mind and she passes out. The first thing Melinda sees when she opens her eyes is the clear blue sky above her and the smell of fresh grass filled her nostrils. The whistle of wind was blowing though leaves and Melinda felt no pain and at some kind of peace with herself. Opening her eyes she finds she is back in her jungle village and not only that but she was surrounded by a lot of naked black men holding burning torches and dancing around her. Melinda in fear tries to run away only to find she is tied up again this time with old worn rope tied tightly round her ankles and wrists. The thing she is tied to a circle made out of very strong looking shiny wood, which gleams brightly under the hot sun. Melinda feels her ankles touching something so she cranes her neck behind her to see a large stone table directly behind her covered in black cloth. Looking down for the first time Melinda sees she isn't naked but wearing some kind of black leather dress that sticks to her curvy body.

It's strapless so her tits are nearly hanging out of the tight leather and Melinda's nipples are rock hard and poking up nearly though the material. The dress is so short that all of her legs are exposed and the hemline of her dress is only just stops by her pussy. She feels very exposed in this nothing dress as she tries to turn around only to find a big black choker necklace is wrapped tightly round her neck. She feels like she has been tied up like a sacrifice from a King Kong movie but she knows this is a dream she is sure of it she just wished the feelings and the thoughts weren't so real. With the bottom of her ass almost hanging out of her dress Melinda looks down at the men who are only a couple of feet below her. All the men are naked there cocks semi hard and swinging free between their legs. They all have on white face paint making them look scarier than they are but Melinda is more scared of her current bound situation to be worried by a spot of face paint. The big drum beats start up again and the men dance around her singing a native song and stamping there feet on the ground sending dust flying up in front of them. They move around her all of their eyes on her body and Melinda pulls at her bounds but they are tightly wrapped and the brunette is going nowhere. The men circle around her dancing and yelling there cock's bouncing in front of her before they step closer and start rubbing their dicks on her legs. Melinda groans as 4 or 5 hard dicks rub her soft legs leaving trails of pre cum dripping down her calves.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds