• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gibby Jane Ch. 03

Gibby Jane Ch. 03

After he left, Gibby Jane walked to the bathroom. She could feel her father-in-law's seed run down her legs and she took a soothing bath to ease the pain in her bottom. Her pussy had not been abused but she eased her fingers inside the tight hole to give her some relief. She wanted a proper fuck not this degradation and humiliation from Dwayne II. She ached to be on her back with Dwayne III thrusting inside her as she cried in pleasure but he was far away.

Her fingers slipped in easily and she orgasmed quickly. When she awoke later that morning she tried writing a letter to Dwayne III. She wanted to tell him about his father's unwanted attentions, his rapes of all her orifices and the continued abuse but she couldn't. Instead she wrote him of the lovely picnic, his friends and family and kissed the letter and sealed it.

She hated herself for allowing it to continue. She thought about running away but where would she go? Her entire life was in this little town.

It was a hot Sunday afternoon. Eileen had gone to church with a few of her older children but Dwayne II had declined. He watched them leave the house and opened up his first beer at 830 in the morning.

"Damn fanatic." He swore under his breath as he watched his prim and proper wife get into the station wagon and head off to church.

He dressed in his old blue jeans, wife beater shirt and shoes and headed to his favorite motel. It was a rinky dink place with pay by the hour signs and a few whores gathered outside even at this hour.

He saw the one he liked and motioned for her. A few minutes later they were inside the motel room. She was a large black girl with huge tits and a big doughy ass just like Gibby Jane's.

She had two front teeth missing that made for great head and frizzy nappy hair. He knew her name was La Tonya but he never called her that. He was a racist to his core and always called her Mammy. She was probably about 18 or 19 but looked older. Street life had taken its toll. She had been working the streets for years.

He would never look twice at a black bitch on the street but priorities were priorities. This girl here could suck his cock and take it anywhere plus she occasionally attended meetings of his and provided the entertainment for a fee.

Her eyes were dark but her mouth was wide with thick lips. She wore a tight fitting aquamarine dress that bulged with all her doughy rolls.

The room contained a bed, dresser and bathroom. The bed was well worn with springs that stuck through the mattress and the sheets looked like rags and had stains on them.

"Well, big Mammy. How come you aint in church today?" He asked as he settled himself on the bed.

"I could ask you the same thing." She retorted back. She had spit and fire in her but he liked it. She would pay for it later.

"No sass, bitch." He stroked his cock and watched her eyes as she saw its length. He was big for a white boy and it did stuff her well she smiled.

She nodded for she knew his moods. Women were nothing to him. Just holes in which to satisfy his cock – his needs. He didn't like backtalk and only ever wanted the whores to fuck to his satisfaction.

When they were well behaved he was alright. When they were disrespectful – he could be cruel.

"I got me a fine piece of white ass last night, Mammy. She was the tightest ass I ever broke."

La Tonya walked over to the dresser to leave her purse. "One around here?"

"Shit no. My new daughter-in-law. Yes, ma'am. She was hot."

"Your boy know about this?" La Tonya asked.

"Hell no! You dense, bitch? He's off to Iraq. But I got to take care of the little slut. Make sure she don't spread those legs around town. You women need to know your place. Yes, sir. You surely do."

La Tonya knew he liked his women young and preferred to break their bodies down. He loved fresh ass and new tight pussies but that was hard to come by in this small town. That was why rumor had it he always went after his son's girls.

He had been born into this town and had friends all the way up to the mayor, sheriff and beyond so no one would touch him or talk against him.

"Speaking of places Mammy. My cock's about ready to burst from hot cum. How about I hear you slurp it up?" He saw her already getting onto her knees between his legs.

"You is a good whore. You surely are. Know your place you do and that's a mighty fine thing."

La Tonya undid his zipper and his cock sprang forward – red, hard and throbbing. Her mouth sucked the head hard and Dwayne smiled. "Oh yeah."

He flipped on the remote that had been beside him and began channel surfing.

La Tonya never wore underwear and her one hand held his cock while the other fingered her pussy.

Her two missing teeth allowed his cock to slip into her mouth easier and created a sensation that no one else had.

Dwayne leaned back on the bed as he continued to look for a program.

"Yes, ma'am." He said smiling as he found a baseball game.

La Tonya's head continued to bob up and down as she gave him head.

"Oh, yeah, Mammy. Like that." He once touched her head to shove her mouth harder onto his cock causing her to gag.

He cried, "Yeah!" as a home run was hit and momentarily forgot about the black girl.

She stopped and he glared at her. "Bitch what am I paying you for? Get to it."

She continued to suck him and he stopped her suddenly.

"Come on, now. Bend over the bed. I don't got all day. Shit my wife's gonna be home soon and I got to mow the lawn."

He bent La Tonya over the bed. Her hands pressed into the mattress her legs spread apart. Dwayne pushed her dress up over her hips and to her waist.

"Damn, girl. Your hole as big as an orange." He pressed the volume up before throwing the remote down.

His cock slipped into her ass as he pounded into her. He smiled as he watched the ball being hit.

La Tonya fingered her clit as he pounded away and he stopped her.

"Mammy, what I tell you? You aint here for your pleasure. This is mine. Now stop touching yerself." He jerked her hand away and slapped her ass.

His cock fell into her ass again and again as his hands jerked her hips to him.

"Hot damn, bitch. Yes, ma'am." He smiled as another home run was hit.

La Tonya waited as his cock pulled out and his milk jerked into her ass crack.

"You a good bitch." He smacked her ass again and put a twenty-dollar bill on the dresser.

La Tonya went to the restroom to clean up and he met her outside.

"By the way, I aint gonna need you this weekend. I'm gonna have my little daughter do the entertainment."

"Alright." She picked up her purse and they left the motel room stinking of sperm and sweat.

Every other week, Dwayne and his cronies met at the Circle K Bar off of Main Street. It varied from 5 to 10 to 15 men. They bought ribs, beer and ate up. They talked about whores, cars and mainly about the decline of the white race. Afterwards, a few of the men would treat the others and they would go and pick up some whores for the night.

Oftentimes, Dwayne would bring Mammy and someone else would bring so-and-so and they would go into the woods behind the bar. But tonight everyone was tired and depressed because of the recent storm and all but Dwayne and Hank were left.

Dwayne hushed the other man as they unlocked the door. Hank White Jr. had been buddies with Dwayne since grade school. Everyone in Hank's family called him Junior but his friends called him Hank. He was a stocky man at about 5 feet 2 inches. He was almost bald with a potbelly and small legs. He liked to wear plaid shirts and corduroy pants.

He worshipped Dwayne and enjoyed hanging out with him. He had two sons and a wife who hated sex with a passion. In this, he and Dwayne were alike.

They both stumbled into Gibby's bedroom.

"She's a right piece, Hank. I'm telling you. A right piece."

Hank smiled at the chunky girl asleep. "She's purty."

"She surely is." Dwayne smiled. He was going to enjoy watching her terror and scream as the two men had her.

"I want her first. Then you can have her. I've been thinking about her all day." Dwayne told his friend blatantly unzipping his pants and leaving them in a pile on the floor.

Hank followed suit and the two men were naked from the waist down.

Hank watched as Dwayne's fat cock grew and became enlarged. He had always been jealous of it. Even in junior high, Dwayne had been large.

Hank's cock was not as long but was thick and meaty.

"Let's grab her legs and spread them apart. If she screams – tie this over her mouth." He tossed him a handkerchief.

They grabbed her legs apart and Gibby sat up about to scream.

"Daddy – no-" She cried suddenly in the night and Hank covered her mouth quickly.

"Well, how-di-do, little Gibby." They held her legs firmly to the bed as she thrashed around trying to get away.

"This here my friend, Hank."

Hank nodded. "Ma'am."

"You gonna be right nice to him in a minute cuz he likes young girls."

Hank continued to hold Gibby's leg as Dwayne ripped off Gibby's nightgown.

"I done tole you, girl. I don't want no clothes on your body when I come visitin'."

Her large white doughy breasts, waist and heavy hips were exposed to the men's eyes as was her short little fat thighs.

"Oh damn, Dwayne. You wasn't lyin. She a right piece." Hank whispered to his friend as he licked his lips.

"I tole you. And her pussy is as tight as a drum." He stroked up Gibby's legs and his fingers found her pussy wet and warm dripping her juices.

"Yeah, Hank. She cries and cries but her pussy is wet like any whore off of Main Street."

Hank smiled and nodded.

"It's a damn good thing I'm here to watch after you, girl. Damn good Dwayne III isn't here to watch his wife be a whore. You mind me? I got to teach you respect of the elders."

She shook her head even as she watched her father-in-law settle his porky body between her legs.

"Oh, yeah Dwayne." Spoke Hank eyeing the girl's pussy.

"Yes, ma'am, little girl. You gonna learn to mind your elders."

Dwayne took his fat cock in his hand and slapped it against her wet pussy.

Gibby Jane jerked in reflex but could feel her pussy growing warm and ached to have his cock inside her. She hated herself for it. She knew he was a disgusting, cruel man but she needed the relief he could give her. She almost cried out.

She arched her back into him and tried to get his cock to touch her.

"Lookee here, Hank. Like a damn bitch in heat. What I tell you?" Dwayne sighed.

"You did, Dwayne. You did." He eyed his friend's large cock and the girl's dripping pussy. "She surely is ready for you, Dwayne. Yes, sir."

Dwayne opened her pussy with one finger and then thrust his hard cock inside the girl's warm, wet pussy.

"Ah!" Gibby Jane cried out and then arched and fell to the bed.

Her hips jerked into rhythm as she cried out again.

"Put that bitch's mouth to better use, Hank." He spoke as he jerked his hips back and forth to rock into the tight pussy.

"Oh, yes, sir." Hank spoke as he moved to Gibby Jane's mouth. He untied the kerchief and stuck his fat cock inside the warm orifice.

"And don't you bite ole Hank, girl. I'll make you sorry."

Gibby's mouth worked up and down his shaft as his meaty sausage grew. Her mouth encircled the head like a greedy little whore.

"Damn, Dwayne. She's a natural. Half them whores down at the Circle K aint this good."

Dwayne smiled as the girl's body was jerked back and forth with the movement of his cock inside her small pussy.

"Hell. This little bitch gonna be able to show Dwayne III some things. He'll come back to a better wife then he left." He snorted in laughter and watched Gibby arch into his cock and move her hips around.

"Ok, Hank. Let's flip this hotjack over." He withdrew from her sore pussy and the men flipped Gibby Jane onto an all fours position.

Dwayne ran his hands down Gibby's ass and thighs like assessing a prize mare.

"Damn, Dwayne. I swear – you was so right. She surely a right piece." Hank smiled.

"Yes, Hank. She's her Daddy's girl. She surely is."

Gibby cried out as Dwayne's fat dick pushed into her tight ass.

"No!" She cried out before he slapped her ass until it was red.

"Don't you tell Daddy no." He told her harshly.

Gibby shook her head as he grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her to him – his cock sinking hard into her tight ass. She cried out again.

"Tell ole Hank you want his cock. Do it nicely." He told the girl who only shook her head.

He slapped her ass hard again and this time ground his cock into her ass.

"Hank – "

"Uncle Hank." Dwayne told her.

"Uncle Hank, please may I suck your cock, sir?"

Hank obeyed quickly – allowing the girl to take his meat into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, girl. That's it. Tell your Daddy you love it."

She shook her head only to be slapped again.

"Take Hank's thick cock from out of your little mouth and tell me." Her ass was burning and she did as she was told.

"I love your cock in my ass, Daddy."

She continued to slurp on Hank's cock as Dwayne smiled.

"I know you do, darlin. I know." His cock erupted, filling her small ass hole with thick gobs of cum.

"Me too, Dwayne. Me too." Hank cried out about to cum.

"You go on and give her a facial. For all her sass and backtalk tonight."

Hank erupted onto her face coating Gibby with milky white cum.

"Yes, Sir. That was fun." Hank told his friend as they dressed and watched Gibby go into the restroom cum splattered and tired.

"I want to see you tomorrow at the factory, Gibby. You and I need to talk about stuff." Dwayne told the girl.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied watching them leave.

Gibby Jane looked after them and thought to herself. Tomorrow she was going to buy a rifle and shoot the two men to hell. She promised herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gibby Jane Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 744 milliseconds