• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

123456

Authors Note: Please take note that this chapter is the last in Gift of the Old, it is extremely plot heavy and the sex scenes are as extreme as my preferences allow. With that said, please tell me what you think of it, and don't forget to rate. Thank you very much.

*****

I had left Credo to his flashback, or whatever it was. My lust and powerful new urge to impregnate as many women as possible, causing me to run rampant through the neighbour hood. No one above the age of eighteen were safe, my pheromones penetrated the air, clouding all rational thought and leading them to me, where they were magically altered and fucked until they became moaning heaps of pregnant bodies. As for the males I implanted the suggestion of bringing more legal women back to me.

I trotted along the street in centaur form, carrying a heavily pregnant Madi on my back. She had practically soaked my fur in her juices, cumming everytime I did. I was also fucking another woman, my tentacles keeping her aloft as my cock penetrated deeper than any human ever could, it's head and shaft bulging obscenely from her normally taut stomach. I wasn't going anywhere in particular, I was just walking along, taking any woman of legal age I came across. I did a quick count in my head, and estimated that I had implanted more than thirty women with hundreds of demonic spawn. In fact they should be birthing them any minute now.

(Third Person)

Credo left the house in a frenzy. He needed to bring Lisa to her senses, otherwise she would end up like him, a servant to the demon king, with no memories of life before hand. He wouldn't let that happen, even if it killed him. Credo felt different now, as though something burned within him, something other than lust, and a need to murder or maim anything in sight. Was this love? He thought, knowing that he was also regaining some of his more angelic properties, such as his wings, which were currently the size of a chickens, but were growing rapidly. He stopped outside the house, sensing the coming of many demons.

He looked around, but there was nothing. It was silent, not even a bird chirped, nor did the wind blow through the trees. Suddenly a scream pierced the silence, coming from the house, specifically the living room. Running back in, he saw the women all spreading their legs and using their hands to caress their stomachs, and wildly rubbing their pussies. Credo looked at them, trying to figure out what was making them suddenly so active, when he noticed a slight movement from one's stomach. They were giving birth already.

He could not do anything but stand there. Watching as the women tried to birth the demons in the natural way, however they had no intention of letting their mother's live, no they tore through the flesh that imprisoned them, quickly making headway and soon ending their mothers. To see human life end in such a gruesome manner affected Credo far more than it should, and he realised that his angelic side was the one repulsed by it, after all Michael was an archangel who was cast down, for loving humans all too much. This hurt him far more than any blade could.

Shutting out his returned love of humanity, Credo began to destroy the twisted creations as they crawled from the torn remains of their mothers, using nothing but his demonic energy to disintegrate them. The demons resembled bats, yet they were all equipped with fangs almost as large as their bodies, with wings that spanned only a foot each. They had the legs of goats, with reptilian claws rather than hooves, their bodies were covered in a mixture of fur and scales, from which half a dozen tentacles waved about each. They were eliminated easily enough.

Leaving the house once again, Credo heard more screams, the same ones that preceded the birth of those vile demons. How will I get them all? He asked himself, to which his other half replied;

"Call on Erackiel; it will answer you now." Deciding that he had nothing to lose, Credo held out his hand and conjured the image of Erackiel in his mind, feeling a powerful warmth flow through his arm, gaining strength until it suddenly ceased, and there it was; Erackiel, except it wasn't. The sword from before had been corrupted by it's time laid dormant within Credo's soul, as such it's form now resembled something far more demonic.

What had been a simple broadsword had turned into a halberd-sword hybrid. The blade was pitch black and split in two like an axe, however the blades were one and a half metres long, twin blades protruded from the hilt, and the shaft was easily four and a half feet long. It's thickness was just right for his grip (It's beginning to sound a tad sexual isn't it?). Raising the transformed black sword to the sky, dark clouds gathering around his location, turning the once bright day as black as space. As he did so a saying from an old human television show sprung to his mind.

"IIIIII HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEERRRRR!!" He yelled. With that out of his system he looked around, seeing the demon spawn now crawling from their mothers' corpses. Counting, their numbers totalled little over two dozen. A simple wave of the massive weapon and they disintegrated.

(1st person)

I sensed it. The power of angels, mixed with a demons. I had no idea how I could recognise it, but I assumed that was my new instincts, granted to me by my demonic rebirth. Is that Credo? I thought and looked back, my tentacles now pulling the cumming female on and off my cock, effectively using her to masturbate. A sharp pain shot through me at that moment, it felt like I was being torn apart from the inside, yet as soon as it began it ended.

"What was that?" I said aloud, panic racing through me. My children? He's slaughtering them. But why? They're demons; his brethren. The answer came to me instantly.

"That angelic power... It's Credos?" I stated in a questioning manner. What the fuck is going on?! I screamed in my mind, as a forced climax shot through me, impregnating the female. After that I left Madi with the woman and went to deal with this new threat.

(3rd person)

The rush was like nothing else. The sense of invincibility was intoxicating, like a drug that gave the ultimate high. Were it not for his present situation Credo would have laughed with jubilation, but he could sense her, Lisa; she was coming, and fast. Feeling no need to rush toward the hurricane of demonic, feminine fury coming his way. The sky remained pitch black, and not a sound was heard, besides the sizzling of whatever flesh remained from the unholy creations. Credo stood amongst it all, waiting for hell's fury to arrive.

(1st person)

It took less time than I'd thought. After only a few minutes, I could see Credo, except he looked very different... almost angelic in his own rite, yet the holy visage was tainted with black veins running along his face, focused primarily around his glowing red irises, centred within dull azure sclera. His body no longer appeared demonic, despite his facial features, but there was an aura around him, one that sent shivers through my body, both from desire and absolute terror. I could see the angel and demon within, and they were one.

I stared at Credo for what felt like a century. He did likewise, watching me for any signs of hostility, or humanity, though the latter was far less likely. It was obvious that he wasn't the same, and that he intended to get in my way. I knew that I needed to eliminate the threat, to clear the way for my offspring, to pave the way for my king... Where did that come from? Shock coursed through me, yet none of it showed on my face, but inside I came to the realisation that I was no longer human, at all. Despite this being my desire, it still hit hard.

I stood frozen. A part of me refused to accept that I was just a demon, just another who served the king, while another side of me wanted it, wanted to be the servant. Neither side gave in, and neither side could compromise... was this an inner manifestation of Credo and myself? Within my mind a single tear was shed, as I realised it to be true; we couldn't back down from each other, and we couldn't find compromise... this was our destiny all along.

I transformed back to my human state. Credo showed no sign of surprise at this, though his finger twitched on instinct. I bowed my head, not wanting to see his eyes.

"You know... when you came to me and offered a change from my mundane life, I was grateful, and then you showed me pleasure beyond a human's imagination." I looked up at him, "So why won't you let me share this with the rest of the world? When they feel what I, what WE, can do, they'll welcome the demons with open arms." He shook his head at this, his expression solemn.

"That's not for you to decide. When I came to you, it was because the king had taken an interest in you... I didn't question it, I merely obeyed. I showed you the pleasures of a demon, a thing I shouldn't have done... look what it's turned you into: A slave to desire, and nothing but a puppet. I see it in your eyes; you know what you're doing, and what will happen if I don't stop you."

"I do know... however if I don't do this then my life will go back to the way it was! I'd prefer to die, then go back to that boring existence!" I'm not sure how I knew that everything would go back to normal, but I could feel it in my gut; if Credo won all my power would be taken. I won't let that happen, I thought with conviction.

With a movement as fast, if not faster than Bruce Lee's punches, I raised a hand and directed a blast of pure energy at Credo. To my surprise he swatted it away like a fly, sending it into someone's vacant house, setting it ablaze. The flames caused shadows to dance across his face, his eyes glowing both with benevolence and malice. He raised his massive sword and swung it in an arc. He was way to far away, even with its absurd length it couldn't reach, and yet I felt a blast of powerful air strike me, knocking the air from my lungs. Around me the road and side-walks have a huge gash in them, like he had slashed through the earth. It wasn't strong enough to send me flying, but it still hurt me.

Once more I raised my hands and blasted him. Like before he swatted the blasts away, strangely aiming for the already burning house, but this time I kept blasting him, never ending my bombardment. He stood there, casually deflecting them as though this were a minor annoyance to him, and then he began taken steps toward me, even as I continued the bombardment, even as he continued to deflect my attacks, he kept walking closer. I could a feel a kind of fear welling within me now, and I finally understood what characters in a horror movie must feel like, being stalked by someone who refuses to stop, who refuses to die. I began backing up now.

On and on, he came closer, taking large enough steps that I had to pick up speed. I could feel my body tiring, the constant attack on him was having an affect on me, draining me of my strength. I stumbled slightly, but righted myself in less than a second. That smallest of time frames was all he needed. He launched himself at me, taking the full brunt of my blasts, all the while raising his massive weapon and once more swinging it in a wide arc, this time however, he was in range. I felt the blade penetrate my side, however he must've halted himself before he could hack me in half, as it only cut me, however the force of the swing created a massive shock wave of air, sending me flying to the side, and through another house. The pain was unlike anything I'd experienced.

I continued flying for what felt like an eternity. It was only a second though, and Credo took full advantage of my weakened state, flying after me like a bullet, and grabbed me by the hair before slamming me into the ground. I tasted blood. My own blood. Then he lifted me up, holding me before him as though he were looking me over, then he threw me into the air, once more shooting after me with dizzying speed. This time he raised a fist and before I could even react, sent me shooting down to earth once more. I lost all consciousness then.

(3rd Person)

Credo descended to earth slowly, surveying the destruction he had caused. The area where Lisa had landed was a crater, and had in fact sent many cars flying from the shock wave, destroying most of the surrounding houses as well. Flames burned brightly, casting dancing shadows across the battlefield. All the corpses seemed to have flown away as well, causing Credo to feel somewhat sickened by the mistreatment of the dead.

"My sincere apologies to you all. I know you must not have wished for this." He said in repentance and resolved to give them proper burials later on.

He landed on the shattered ground before Lisa's unconscious form. He looked down at her, saddened by the turn of events, but with her incapacitated, he could breathe somewhat easier. Erackiel vanished with a flash of blinding light into his soul, and he fell back, sitting on the cold ground.

"The sky's black." He said aloud, his brow furrowed in confusion. He had been in such a rush that he had not questioned the colour, but now that he was able to rest and think, he wondered what had caused it. Thinking over the events, he assumed that Lisa must've been in some way responsible, however with her unconscious that was unlikely, then there was him. His power was both angel and demon, something that had never been seen before, not by Satan, nor by God. The fusion of the two might have caused the phenomenon.

Still puzzling over it a scream pierced the air. He stood to attention instantly. The scream had come from some distance away, and was one of pure anguish. To a human, Credo appeared to have vanished from that spot, only to appear before a pleasure drunken Madi, and a woman clearly in the midst of being torn open from the inside. She seemed to be lasting longer than the others, and her eyes somehow focused on him.

"Please? Please help me! My-my baby!" Credo looked down at her with a mixture of awe and pity, knowing that she would not survive, unless... he reached out and placed his hands on her heavily swollen stomach, feeling the struggling hell spawn within. Exhaling, a light began to spread along her stomach. Instantly her cries ceased.

The demon within also ceased its squirming. Credo inhaled and exhaled slowly, channelling a power he had not wielded for many centuries, one that he hadn't even tested in this manner, and sending it into the womb, or rather the child within. In his minds eye, he could see the demon as a crimson stain on this woman's blue aura, but as he focused his angelic might on it, the crimson began to fade, turning to white. After what felt to be a lifetime, the crimson completely faded, and Credo removed his hand from her womb. He smiled warmly up at her.

"May God be with you two." He said and placed his hand on her forehead, sending her to a pleasant sleep.

Before he could dwell on what had happened he noticed Madi, moaning and trying to relieve her sexual need. While he had been able to purify the demonic spawn, he doubted he could do so for her, since she was far more developed, but it pained him to see her in such a state, the angelic desire to help all living creatures with human blood burning through his mind. Without realising it, his cock had risen, reacting to the display. Credo knew of only one way to assist the dhampir, one that would disgust his angelic half.

"Do it then." Michael said to Credo's surprise.

"Are you sure? Maybe-"

"No, this is your area of expertise. I will let you handle it as you see fit." With the spoken consent, Credo's lips moved into a predatory smile, his eyes alight with lust. His phallus reached its full glory at that moment.

He studied the dhampir in great detail. After releasing her true self, she had a body that rivalled Lisa's, and a lust that seemed to exceed even her's. Now her eyes focused just long enough to see Credo, his naked cock standing to attention above her, drooling a thick stream of pre-cum from the sheer sight of her. A small drop landed on her cheek, her tongue snaking out instinctively to lick it up. Instantly her lust took complete hold of her; she rose from position, to kneel before his cock, as though it were her god. Reaching she gripping it in her comparatively small hands.

"S-So... oh god, so big." She moaned out, her husky voice low and filled with incomparable lust. She began stroking him, her small hands unable to encompass the entirety of its girth, however she made up for it in speed. Using his pre as lubricant, she began to move up and down his length as fast she could, moaning in wanton need, as though it were ploughing her tight, needy cunt right then and there. She slowed her movements slightly, moving to rub the head against her cum smeared cheek, while her tongue snaked out to lap at its glistening length, the taste only serving to break her control further. With a small cry of lust she pulled back slightly, before opening wide and forcing the head past her lips, into the wet heat of her mouth, only to go past that and into her throat. She stayed like that, looking up at him with blood red tears of happiness in her eyes. Then she began to move.

The massive pillar should have dislocated her jaw, however she showed no signs of discomfort let alone pain. Credo looked down at her, an obvious bulge in her throat as she savoured the feeling of him inside her mouth, her tongue lapping at him from within, drawing more pre-cum from his tip, pouring directly into her oesophagus. Madi's eyes rose to meet his, and in her eyes he saw an insatiable hunger. With a wink, Madi began to push onward, taking inch after thick, throat bulging inch. Soon enough she could feel it enter her oesophagus, curious, she placed her hands to her sternum, where she could feel the shape of his cock through her skin, his need pulsing visibly from within her. The sensations erased all higher thought from her mind.

To Credo's surprise she began to pull back, only to leap forward once he was barely in her mouth. Over and over she took his length inside her throat, only to pull back until the head was all that filled her, before plunging back down rapidly. Her vampire blood granted her increased speed, and she used it to its fullest ability, almost appearing as a blur as she deepthroated the magnificent cock before her. Above her, she could hear Credo groaning in pleasure now, and knew he couldn't last much longer. She withdraw his length from her throat completely, breathing heavily in her lust, as she reached to once more stroke his entire manhood, slick with her saliva and his pre, she soon built up speed, sliding up and down at incredible speeds, only stopping a couple of times to suck on his head, practically drinking his delicious pre. Then she felt him pulsate wildly in her grip.

To Credo, this was incredible. He didn't know if it was due to the memories he had observed before, or if receiving the power of an angel had somehow heightened his sensitivity, but he couldn't care less at that moment, as he felt his orgasm build. Madi never relented in her assault, bombarding his control with her skilled hands and mouth, each stroke or lick bringing him ever nearer to utter completion. Suddenly she took him back into her body, forcing his entire cock inside, where it remained, while her hands fondled his balls, her tongue reaching out to lick at the swollen sack. Credo felt the proverbial dam break and he gripped her head, keeping her there whether she wanted it or not, but of course, she did. The first shot was fired directly into her insatiable stomach.

(Meanwhile... in the first person view)

Consciousness returned to me slowly. At first I couldn't open my eyes, but I was aware of my body, and of the damage it had sustained, though I felt very little pain, probably due to my magic. My memory was hazy though, and I couldn't remember how this had happened, with the earliest thing I could think of was seeing Credo standing before me, naked as the day I had met him. But something happened afterwards... didn't it? I could feel my face shift in confusion, forcing my eyes open slightly. Through the haze of sleep I could see darkness, but with bright, flame like light mixed in. My hands shifted of their own accord and I felt the gravel beneath me.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Gift of the Old Ch. 04: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds