Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 02

Again he just came out with it. I had watched him swallow as he asked, so I knew he was just as nervous as I was. I felt flustered again, tongue tied even. I knew I had gone further than I should have already, but Pete filled my head every minute of the day. I wanted him to reassure me. But I was the one who should be doing that, I was older than him. Yes I know I shouldn't have gotten myself into this, I was like a car running on empty and I needed refuelling, even if it was with an 18 year old boy!

"Are you really sure about this Pete? We'll, no I will get into so much trouble if anyone finds out."

"I'm 18, it's not illegal. I know you are a teacher but you are more than that to me now, I want this and so do you, don't you?"

I nodded as our eyes looked deep into each others. I gulped feeling the rollercoaster riding through my belly churning my stomach, and my emotions into mush.

I reached over and kissed him again, my eyes closed and maybe now it was because of love.

I was full of worry about him seeing me naked. How would my body compare to whoever else he had been with? It would be older for a start, but would he like it? I was slim and proud of my flat stomach. Maybe I had a little too many freckles on my back. And that nick on my knee where I had shaved my legs last night, would he notice or care?

"Um, do you mind if I go up first?"

I felt silly and clumsy for asking him, especially as he gave me a little look that questioned me as to why. I suppose now he thought I had something terrible to hide from him. I did in away; I had a 5 inch vertical scar on my left side, where I had been pushed over 3 years ago. I had gashed my side on a wall, it was about ½ an inch wide and I could feel a slight ridge when I ran my fingers over it. That was the result of my brute of a boyfriend at the time. Would Pete find this blemish ugly? He had seen the 1 inch scar on the right side of my jaw, which was from a fist or rather the ring that was on the fist, just two weeks before the push. All because I wouldn't give him the last £20 out of my purse, so he could stay in the pub and get even more intoxicated.

"Call me when you are ready?" he said, squeezing my hand at the same time.

I had sprayed a little perfume on my neck, but as soon as I did I worried about it, would he think I was covering something up? I had even brushed my teeth too. I wanted everything to be OK for him. The last thing I wanted was him thinking I had an old woman smell, not that I had but this was the kind of thing that worried me.

I had fiddled with where I thought the quilt should be. Covering my breasts but not up to my neck felt best, after a few minutes of indecision.

'Shit Gillian get a grip he'll be asleep soon you dithering fool' I told myself. I cleared my throat and tried to call him, yeah right! So what do I say? I'm ready? Come and fuck me? In the end I settled for Pete.

I heard him coming up the stairs. Quickly I remembered to remove my glasses.

I got rather a shock when he entered the bedroom naked. I didn't know where to look, well I did but I didn't want to stare if you know what I mean?

He pulled back the bedcovers and got in next to me, in doing so he exposed my breasts. I had to resist the urge to yank the covers back up. I just wished I could stop my body from visibly trembling.

His eyes roamed to my breasts, which just made me quake all the more! But at least he looked nervous too. So there I was reclining like some submissive star of a 30's film.

"Oh god Miss you're sexy," he mumbled.

Did he really say that! Did he really mean me?

"Oh Pete kiss me?" my trembling voice asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 928 milliseconds