Gina at a Wedding

"I feel so bad you never got to try that Lisa girl." She had my fly down and was reaching into my pants. Her delicate fingers wrapped around my swelling phallus and she pulled me into the harsh light of the abandoned bathroom. She dropped to her knees and quickly took me into her mouth. Her expert tongue swirled around my dick and she held my ass in her hands, quickly encouraging my cock to a full, rigid erection.

"You think her asshole was tight?" She asked coyly after popping me out for a moment. She quickly guzzled me back down, diving deep for some throat action. Gina's deep throat skills were amazing and I've never met her match. I groaned under her ministrations.

"I wonder if she liked it as much as I do." Again I was balls deep in her. The sensation was so intense - the wonderful sensations of her mouth, coupled with the promise of her back door mere moments away - Wow!

"I wonder if she ever took such a big," all the way down, then slowly back up.

"Thick," again down to her limits and back out.

"Long." Again.

"Hard." And again.

"Cock." My body quivered each time as she deep throated me.

"Up her asshole." She stood up and wiped her chin off, then put her angelic face nose to nose with me.

"Fuck my ass," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am." While she had been plunging on my dick, she had fished out a small tube of lubricant from her purse. She handed it to me and then turned away. She went to the sink, facing the large mirror, bent over, and started hiking up her skirt. I quickly opened the lube and slathered up my aching cock, eager to plunge into her willing depths. In moments I was done and I shuffled over to her just as she was pulling down her panties.

One hand on her hip, one guiding my need into her ass, I pressed the head against her little rosebud. As my flesh touched her she looked at me through the mirror with one last command.

"Honey?" she said sweetly. I looked up, paused, poised, and prepared to plunge my pole into that perfect posterior. Her face beamed the most lovely, happy, pretty-as-a-picture smile at me.

"Yes, my love?"

"Don't be gentle."

"Uhng!" I dropped the hammer and shoved my cock all the way up her ass the second she finished speaking. She felt so damn good! Her asshole squeezed my shaft tight while her depths were warm and subtle. It was a very different feeling from her pussy and I loved it at least as much as she did.

I wiggled my hips a bit, digging deeper and making her sphincter spasm more. I could see her in the mirror, biting her lower lip with this incredible look on her face.

"Damn girl. You look good with my cock up your ass." I didn't give her a chance to respond before taking her hips in my hands and moving her sideways a few inches. I needed her right in between two sinks. Once I had her where I wanted her, I reached forward and grabbed the edges of the sinks and pushed forward, pinning her between me and the counter.

"I hope you're ready for this."

"Is it in yet?" She sneered at me in the mirror. Nasty bitch.

"You tell me," I said, and for the second time that day I fucked the hell out of her from behind.

I wasn't gentle. In fact, once I got to ramming my cock up her ass at full pace I was worried I might kill her. I slammed her against the counter over and over, drilling her ass with the full length of my rigid prick. She held on for dear life, one arm thrown up against the mirror and the other holding on to a faucet. I'd have to remember to fuck her in front of a mirror more often. Watching her face contort and contract, morphing through lust and pain and pleasure and complete abandon was incredible.

She did her best to keep quiet but she had no chance. After half a minute she started barking out her lust with every ass-stretching thrust. They started as grunts through gritted teeth with her lips pulled back, but soon they became gasps and barely curtailed shouts, rising in pitch as I continued to plug her tight hole.

Normally my second orgasm of the day takes a little bit of extra coaxing, but with the heat this girl turned on it wouldn't take but a few minutes. I raced f or it, too. I lifted a hand from the sink and put it over her mouth to stifle her noises even though they were amazing. She managed to get a finger into her mouth and she bit me, hard.

"Ah, damn it!" I smacked her ass cheek hard and she let go with a squeal. I sealed her mouth a little more carefully and grabbed her hip, galloping for the finish line. I wanted to talk dirty at her but the pace was too quick, the action too rough. I fucked her sideways and threw every bit of energy I had into her hot, steamy ass.

When I came I felt like I was firing bullets out of my cock. I drilled deep and launched my shots into her body, barely holding back my own shouts as I continued to keep her quiet with my left hand. My muscles ached and my vision was blurry but you couldn't have stopped me with a chainsaw. I fucked her as hard as I could until her tight, squeezing asshole milked the last few drops out of me.

I stepped back on wobbly legs and pulled my wet cock out of her. She relaxed and let her weight rest on the counter. Her gaping asshole slowly tightened back up as my cum dripped out and spattered on the floor.

"Jesus Christ! You fucking monster!"

"God damn right, I am." I felt like one, too. I felt like Vlad the Impaler.

We rested for a few minutes. I was leaning against the wall and she stayed there on the counter, each of us catching our breath. After a while she stood up straight, let her dress fall back down over her ass and checked herself in the mirror. She was a bit of a mess...can't imagine why...

"I think you are going to Hell for that. Here." She fished out a pack of wet wipes from her purse and held them out to me. "Clean yourself up and get back out there. I'll be a few minutes."

I stumbled over to her with my pants still around my ankles and took the packet of wipes. I cleaned off the slurry of sperm and lubricant from my cock and even rubbed in the hand sanitizer she held out to me. My cock and balls smelled minty fresh. I put myself back together, ran a comb through my hair, and gave Gina a deep kiss before I headed back out to the party.

My absence had not been noticed since everybody else was busy drinking, dancing, having a second or third slice of cake, and generally partying down. I refreshed my JD and Coke and went back to the table, still in a bit of a daze. That had been amazing. Gina liked a bit of anal play and she wasn't averse to some hard fucking, but she had never taken it to the ass like that before. I hoped I hadn't hurt her, but nobody could claim she hadn't asked for exactly what I gave her.

After a while she came back, beautiful and perfect as she had been when she emerged from her parents' house that morning. She came to the table and sat down next to me, her delicate hand landing on my leg. She smiled sweetly at me and leaned in close.

"I never want to hear about this Anal Lisa girl again. OK?"

"Yes ma'am. Are you OK?"

"It was hard not to walk funny when I came in here. Can you go get me a drink?"

Gina was done dancing for the evening, and that was fine with me. I fetched her a couple of drinks while we sat and talked, and soon the crowd started to thin out. Eventually we said our goodbyes, shook hands, slapped backs, and made our way to the exit. Gina took my arm and leaned on me as we walked slowly to the big blue sedan. I opened the door and held her hand as she gingerly sat down.

"Are you sure you are OK?" I asked as I settled into the driver's seat.

"I'm fine. I'll tell you what, though; I've never felt this fucked in my life. I can still feel you in me."

"Don't tell me I finally found your limit." She looked up at me with a gleam in her eye.

"I didn't say that."

The sun had gone down and as I pulled the big Mercury out on the highway to start our long journey home, Gina took off the seatbelt and put her head in my lap, apparently for rest. As the miles droned on I ran my fingers through her dark tresses and enjoyed the simple intimacy. In the darkness I reflected on what a lucky young man I was. Gina had started out a shy, demure virgin intending to wait until marriage to have sex. It had taken a while, but once she gave up her cherry she had become a wild woman. I wondered how far she might go, and if I could keep up with her.

After about an hour she stirred, sat up and stretched. Her happy, tired eyes beamed at me through the dark.

"Have a nice nap?"

"I did. I dreamed about you."

"Was it a nice, happy dream with rainbows and teddy bears?"

"Well hung teddy bears, anyway." Her hand slithered across the seat and found my sleeping trouser snake, still recuperating from the last encounter.

"Is there no end to your naughty streak?"

"God, I hope not!" I couldn't see the smile, but I knew it was there. "Should I make up for what I did to you on the drive up?"

Hmm, that was a hard offer to refuse. But after the ass-fucking I gave her earlier I felt like I owed her. Big time.

"I would surely enjoy that, but I feel like I owe you. We could find a dark place to park and slip into the back seat."

"Maybe. I'm still feeling a little delicate, though. Some monster had his way with me a couple hours ago. He really should be ashamed of himself."

"He is, I'm sure." And he was, a little.

"You just sit back and drive. Let me handle the rest."

For the second time that day she worked her way into my pants as I drove. She quickly had my thickening cock wrapped in her warm, luscious mouth, and I had a feeling she wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

I was right.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds