• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gina, My Teacher Ch. 3

Gina, My Teacher Ch. 3

I was so horny from my fun with Gina that I needed Bob's big cock in me right now. I took his cock out of my mouth and told him "Fuck me now!"

"You bet honey" he replied. "I have been wanting your pussy again ever since the camping trip" With that he pushed me onto the bed and raised my legs over his shoulders. Then he put the tip of his big cock at my soaking pussy and slid it in with ease. "I love your big cock Bob" I screamed," as he hit bottom and bumped the entrance to my cervix. "I know you do baby," and I am going to give you every inch of it until you beg me to stop" he said. He pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy except for the head and then slammed his whole cock deep into my pussy. There was a slight pain as he hit bottom again but as he continued to drive deep into me," the pain subsided and I felt nothing but pleasure. I came within a minute and was soon cumming continuously as he kept driving deep and hard into me.

I looked up at Gina and she was rubbing her clit like a mad woman. "I thought you were too worn out to continue?" I questioned. "Honey," when I see Bob slamming his cock into that smooth," hot pussy of yours," I can't help myself" she moaned.

"Bring that lovely pussy over here and I will lick it for you" I said. Gina quickly moved over on the bed and turned around so that she was squatting over my face. She then lowered her dripping pussy to my face and I started licking her like there was no tomorrow. She came within seconds and was soon moaning for me never to stop.

Bob was still driving hard into me and making me cum almost with every stroke. My legs were getting tired so I told Bob to let me get on all fours so he could doggie fuck me. "Gladly" he said. "I can play with your lovely ass too."

"I am yours so do what you like" I said as I turned around. I had Gina lay on her back and as I went back to eating her pussy," Bob placed his cock back in me. As he drove into me," he seemed to be going deeper than before and I experience feelings inside that I have never had before. I was not cumming so much that my legs were getting weak but I was determined to outlast him.

I felt him playing around my pussy with his hand and then felt him insert a finger along side of his cock. I didn't think that there was any room in there because his cock was so big," but his finger seemed to slide in easily. "What are you doing to me?" I asked.

"Gina Told me that she fist fucked you and I want to see just how much this beautiful cunt can take" he said.

"Please be gentle" I pleaded.

"Don't worry baby," when I am done with you," you won't be able to walk home" Bob boasted. With that," he added another finger along side of his cock and the first finger. It was really tight now but there was no pain.

"How far do you want to go?" Bob asked.

"Do whatever you like. Just stop when I tell you, okay," I said.

He soon added a third finger and I didn't think my pussy could stretch anymore when he squeezed a fourth one in and soon was fucking me with his fingers along side of his big cock. I was in heaven and cumming continuously again. I had all but forgotten about eating Gina so she got up and moved behind me to observe what Bob was doing.

"Honey I can't believe you can take all of that" She squealed. "Do you want me to play with your ass? "God Yesssssssss" I moaned. Gina then lubed her finger with my pussy juice and inserted it into my ass. I could feel everything inside of me working together. Gina would wiggle her finger and play with Bob's cock through the thin wall between my pussy and ass. I absolutely drove me crazy.

I was not cumming so much and so often that I was almost oblivious to what they were doing. Gina then inserted two fingers into my ass and began finger fucking me ass hard. I almost passed out from the pleasure but I knew that they were not done and I wanted to enjoy the greatest sexual experience of my life. Gina added another finger and as she did," I exploded with a cum so hard that I began shaking violently. "Are you alright?" they said in unison. "Oh Yes," keep fucking me!" I screamed. "You are going to make me pass out soon."

I now had Bob's huge cock and four of his fingers driving into my pussy," and three of Gina's fingers slamming into my ass. There was absolutely no pain," only tremendous pleasure as they continued to ravish me. All of a sudden I felt light headed and that is all I remembered until I woke up in Gina's arms an hour later.

"Welcome back" she said with a smile.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You just experienced the ultimate sexual experience," my love. You passed out from pleasure" she said.

"Wow," have you ever done that?" I asked. "

Only once" she said "but now that we have met you I expect that it will happen more frequently."

"I can't wait to go home an tell Bill what happened" I said. "I bet he won't believe me."

"Next time bring him along and he can join in the fun" said Gina. "You still had holes that were available."

"I just might do that" I sighed. As I got up to get dressed," I could hardly walk. Gina helped me get dressed and then drove me home. What a night! I just couldn't believe that someone as young as Gina could have the sexual knowledge and experience that she had. She was a very good teacher though and I looked forward to many more sessions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gina, My Teacher Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 725 milliseconds