• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ginger
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ginger

I had been in a long lesbian period before I moved to the city. After I got here I had some guys now and then or no one at all. I was in a long no one at all stretch when I went to work for your fathers firm. I fell in love with him and until yesterday I had assumed my pussy days were over."

"Are we going to make love?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I don't know. I am sure it would upset your father. We are sort of making love now. I love the breast to breast naked kisses and I want to continue that."

I looked at her and asked her to follow me to the den. We sat in the loveseat and I turned the DVD player on.

"I thought I had taken that out," she said.

"You did. That is my disk."

She laughed and soon we were watching the movie. I reached for my pussy first but it just seconds for Ginger to reach for hers. We masturbated side by side. We both looked at the film and each other as we did. She had two orgasms before I had mine.

We caught our breath. We held hands.

"I love you," I said.

She turned to me and gave me a deep loving kiss.

"I love you," she said.

We held each other for a while before I asked her, "What did you say to Nikki for her to declare herself to me?"

"I told her that misunderstandings occur from lack of communication. I worried about your reaction to Nikki's and mine hunger for each other. I wanted her to tell you in no uncertain words how she felt towards you. I hope you told her in no uncertain words how you feel about her."

I sighed and said, "I did, I told her in the exact same words she had for me. You were right when you said she and I loved each other madly. And I was a bit jealous when she just jumped at you last night but she did ask me first. I am fine sharing her with you until Dad gets back and will be fine If either of you have the hunger return. I know neither of you will ever hurt me. I had the hunger for Marissa once. Nikki had the hunger for Marissa once. Neither of us was scarred by the episodes."

"Marissa was the Hispanic girl with the nice tits and world class ass? The one that gave us the hug?"

"Yes and I can have her in your bed tonight if you wish."

She laughed and said, "I will consider that, thanks."

"What are your plans for today?'

"Housework."

"How about lunch at Petals and a round of miniature golf instead? We can go for ice cream then come home and watch the movie again."

"Perfect," she said. "Maybe Nikki and Marissa would like to join us. We have cool whip."

I was laughing as I called them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ginger
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds