Ginger and the Twin Peaks Ch. 04

"I told you I loved it," I answered, shivering with pleasure. I'd cum over and over with Darlene fucking my butt. Exhausted from all the sex, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was dark outside when we woke up. Ravenous, we went downstairs naked and attacked the refrigerator. Afterwards, we sat for a long time, drinking more wine and talking about men, sex and romance. We finally went back to bed and made slow tender love.

Darlene was on her back with her legs in the air. I was on top of her with my head between her thighs, running my tongue up and down her butt-crack and pausing occasionally to kiss her little rosebud. She pulled her mouth away from my snatch and said, "Ginger, I want something I've never done."

"What's that, baby?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

I didn't bother asking if she was sure. I knew Darlene never said anything she didn't mean. "Okay baby, I'll butt-fuck you. Are you scared?"

"A little bit, but I still want to do it."

"Don't worry, I'll take my time and be gentle." I turned my attention to her magnificent muscular buttocks, kissing, licking and occasionally gently biting them all over. I'd wanted to put my hands and mouth on those beautiful mounds of flesh from the moment I'd met Darlene. Now they were mine.

I slowly worked my way to her center, slowly circling her little puckered hole with my wet tongue. She was breathing hard and the juice was oozing steadily out of her pussy and running down her belly. With her super-sensitivity, I was sure she was already close to orgasm. I began licking her rosebud, wetting it with long flat tongue strokes.

She was so close to cumming, I couldn't resist pushing her over. I slid two fingers into her dripping snatch, angling them to catch her G-spot, while I wrapped my lips around her clit and began flicking it lightly with my tongue. That did it. She screamed and began thrashing under me.

When Darlene had spent herself, I turned my attention back to her asshole, putting my tongue in the center, wetting it and gently teasing it open. She relaxed quickly. I stuck my little finger into my mouth to wet it, then pressed the tip against her tight little hole and gently applied pressure. My finger easily slid in, up to the first joint. "Good girl," I whispered as I began slowly rotating my finger. In a few moments, she'd relaxed enough to take the rest of my finger.

"That feels so good," she gasped, caressing my probing finger with her anal muscles. "No, don't stop!" she protested a minute later as I began withdrawing my finger.

"Don't worry," I answered reassuringly. "I've got more for you." I stuck my index finger into her hot wet cunt to lubricate it, then slid it smoothly into her asshole. "Oh God!" she screamed. "That feels so good!" I began finger-fucking her vigorously, quickly driving her to another orgasm.

"Baby, you're a real anal slut," I said. "You just didn't know it until now. It's time for something bigger," I continued, pulling my finger out of her butt and getting to my feet.

"That dildo?" she asked, obviously alarmed. "It's so big. Is Ken that size?"

"No," I answered, opening the nightstand drawer and removing several objects. "Ken has a nice six-inch cock and I'm going to start you out easy. Now get on your hands and knees."

Darlene watched intently as I removed the giant dildo from the strap-on and replaced it with a smaller model. I wondered about reattaching the butt-plug. Would the additional stimulation make it too hard for me to keep control? I did it anyway. A few moments later, I had a new cock. Three new cocks, if you counted the dildos I'd slid into my pussy and ass while attaching the harness.

I moved behind her on the bed and put my face between her butt-cheeks. Her little rosebud was opening even before I touched it with the tip of my tongue. "Good butt-slut," I breathed. She gasped and squirmed with pleasure as I licked her hole. "Baby, I love the way your ass tastes," I whispered as I pulled my face away and slid my lubricated index finger inside her.

"You're so hot and tight," I said. "Now I'm going to give you another finger." I crossed my middle and index fingers, lubricated them carefully, and began sliding them into Darlene's butt-hole. "That's good, babe," I said encouragingly. "Your asshole is the most beautiful one I've ever seen, especially with my crossed fingers slowly pressing inward, opening you, stretching you. Does it hurt?"

"A bit," she gasped.

I kissed her butt, as close to her center as I could get with my fingers in the way. "Sweet little asshole," I whispered. "Relax your muscles . . . yeah, like that. You're a brave girl . . . and an anal slut in the making."

"Tighten your muscles again, harder! God, you squeeze good. Relax again now. Okay? My fingers are half way in. I'm going to start pulling them out. Just a little. Now back in. Feel that? I'm in a little further. Work your muscles while I'm moving in and out. Yeah, that's right!"

"I'm all the way in now, moving slowly in and out. Yeah. Push back while I push in. Feels good, doesn't it?"

I looked at our reflections in the mirror. Darlene's wonderful face was glowing with anticipation, mixed with a touch of fear. I was right behind her, wearing the expression of a satyr. I briefly thought of Ken tenderly preparing me for this moment. I wondered what it's like to be a man, to have a real penis with flesh, blood and nerves? How does it feel to push your cock into a woman's body?

Still finger-fucking Darlene's asshole, I guided the dildo's head to her pussy mouth and slid my fake cock inside. She screamed in excitement as I took her cunt. The sight of my prick sliding in and out, combined with the sensations produced by the probes in my twin holes made it hard to keep control. I wanted to thrust blindly into her, violently driving myself to an explosive orgasm. Fearful of hurting her, I held back . . . a little. She finally came, screaming and thrashing beneath me. I held on and continued fucking her through her climax. It was so exciting, I almost came myself.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I was smearing lubricant on the dildo's head and shaft, coating it carefully. I already knew the answer. "This is it," I said after Darlene nodded. I placed the smoothly rounded head of my cock at the entrance to her asshole and slowly pushed forward, stretching and opening her wider than my two crossed fingers had done. "Does it hurt? My cock head is all the way in. Ready for more?"

Darlene nodded again. Good. I slowly pushed inward, stopping and withdrawing slightly when her muscles resisted too strongly. "You're so hot and tight." I moved back and forth, gradually advancing. "Feel my balls. I'm all the way in. Are you going to . . . Oh, yeah! Cum for me!"

"Wow! That felt so good. Now, I'm really going to fuck you. Don't we look great, reflected in the mirror? Why is your face all screwed up? You're cumming again! You naughty girl, you really are an anal slut."

"Brace yourself. I can't hold back any longer." I was thrusting into her fast and deep, slamming my pelvis against her buttocks. She was pushing back at me, synchronizing her motions with mine. The dildos inside my cunt and asshole were fucking me just as hard as I was fucking Darlene's ass.

I was gasping for breath, pounding her ass so hard I was almost knocking her over. She was cumming and cumming. I was so close . . . I stopped abruptly for an instant, all the way in, with my balls pressed against her buttocks. I pulled almost completely out, then rammed my cock home. A split second later, I did it again. And again and again, cumming all the time, as I drove Darlene to her strongest orgasm of the evening. We finally collapsed together, panting as if we'd been wrestling jaguars.

Later, I kissed her and held her closely as we relaxed in bed. "That was fantastic! You were absolutely wonderful. I've never fucked a woman before. Was I okay for a virgin?"

"You were absolutely fantastic," Darlene answered, giggling. "I have a confession to make."

"What's that babe?"

"I wasn't quite an anal virgin. I have a glass dildo, one of my favorite toys. It warms to my body temperature. It has a wonderful texture and slips, slides and rolls around so smoothly. One end is shaped like a slim four-inch penis. The other end has a tip like a bumpy golf ball. It's nice to twist and turn, to rub in and all around my lips, my clit and in my pussy to stimulate my G-spot."

"I've used that sweet little glass dildo to train my rosebud to let something in. I like to kneel in front of a mirror. I'll put the bumpy end on the floor and slowly lower my ass onto it. It helps when I can totally control pace, speed and depth. I can go for a nice ride, watching all along the way, with my hands free to do other things. It feels delightful fucking myself in the ass, but having you do it was really amazing."

"Oh babe, that's so cool!" I exclaimed, kissing Darlene again. "Can I watch you play with your toy some time?"

"You bet!" she answered. "Up to now, it's been just for me. But I'd love sharing it with you."

We rested for a while, first kissing and talking softly, then lying still, simply enjoying the closeness of each others' bodies. Eventually I became restless, although not for sex. For the moment, all my desires in that area were completely satisfied. "Darlene, will you pose for me. I really want to try drawing you."

"Honey, I'd love to sit for you, but it's been a long day and I'm sort of tired. Do you have a camera?"

"Sure," I answered. "That's what I was planning. I usually work from photos, anyway."

"Great! I want to take some pictures of you, too."

We took a few shots of each other, then decided we looked pretty disheveled after a full afternoon and evening of sex. We got into the shower together and spent a long, increasingly erotic time soaping each others' bodies and washing each others' hair. After hastily toweling off, I took a lot of steamy photos of dripping-wet Darlene. I climbed back into the shower to get wet again and she shot me. The photo session turned sexual and we made each other cum in the middle of the bathroom floor.

Afterwards, we dried off and fixed our hair and makeup, not that either of us used much more than lipstick. We went through the apartment, playfully taking turns snapping each other in all sorts of erotic poses. Darlene delighted me by lifting her breasts to her mouth and sucking her own nipples. We finally ended up back on the incredibly rumpled bed, having wild sex.

Darlene was on her back. I was between her spread legs, eating her out. She suddenly gasped, "Suck my clit babe, really hard." She really went wild, thrashing on the bed, squeezing my head between her thighs with a grip like a vise, cumming and cumming. When it got too intense, she pushed me away. Seconds later, she grabbed me back. "Stop for a minute," she finally gasped. "I'm burning up." After a brief pause, she begged me to eat her some more.

We finally collapsed in exhaustion. "Wow!" Darlene whispered as we clung together. "I usually haven't liked a lot of attention on my clit. When I'd get the really big intense orgasm from that, I'd be done. Today, I decided to throw that idea out the window. It was left over from the old days, anyway."

My tiger woman turned on me, driving me to several explosive orgasms. Afterwards, basking in the glow of total satisfaction, I fell asleep almost instantly. When I woke up, it was cold. Pale silvery moonlight was shining into the room. I was alone in the bed. I sat up abruptly. "Darlene?" I called.

"It's okay honey," she answered from the shadows. "I got up to look at the moon and I've been standing here watching you sleep. You're so beautiful." She came back to bed. "Oh! You're so cold!" she exclaimed. "Poor dear! I'll fix that." She spread the quilt over the bed and pressed her body against mine. I fell asleep almost instantly, bathed in her warmth.

We woke up late Saturday morning, went out for breakfast, came back to the loft and made love until mid-afternoon. I unloaded the camera into the office computer and burned CDs for Darlene and me. After she left, I spent the remainder of the day catching up with email and languidly preparing to return home. That night, I dreamed about her.

Three weeks later, she sent me a full-sized print of a stunning oil painting. It was the two of us together, not quite touching but crackling with sexual intensity. Our faces were flushed, our nipples were swollen and the dampness between our legs was almost visible. I came while staring at it.

The day before I received the print, I'd sent Darlene a copy of the colored pencil nude I'd done of her. I thought about her all the time. We were talking on the phone and emailing each other every day. I loved Ken more than ever, but I was also falling in love with Darlene. I wondered if she felt the same way.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds