• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girl Next Door
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Girl Next Door

******

Over the next few hours she learned the true meaning anal sex. I never moved from my reclined spot only holding her waist to steady her as she gyrated and rocked to my commands. My senses began to dull my head swimming as each ejaculation drained more and more bodily fluid from me.

Each time I came hot fountains of spunk belching inside her ass she would gobble the air like a fish out of water her eyes crossing in indignity. But I would hold her steady my cock not deflating but waiting for her to start her rhythmic massaging again.

She could hear my breathing becoming more laboured my face paler each ejaculation, it was slowly killing me and there was nothing I could do about it. For Stacey it would only be a matter of time before my heart gave way and she would be rid of my gut pumping cock.

But I cared not and within moments of seminal release my mind desired more sexual satisfaction from the delectable young blonde.

"Oh yesssss Stacey, ugggg start bouncing on it again you slut!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girl Next Door
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds