• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant

Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant

123

Let me tell you about how I got to make my own sister Julia pregnant, with my girlfriends encouragement and help. But first I have to tell the life story of my lovely girlfriend Jenny.

Jenny and I got together with simply because I found out that she's the result of incest. Don't get me wrong, she's drop dead gorgeous and a wonderful friend. But if I hadn't learned that she was the product of incest I'd probably never hooked up with her, since before that I didn't think she was "the girl for me".

I thought that she was the kind of good girl that would be disgusted to know that incest is a major turn on for me and that me and my sister often would end up making out when we are alone. Alas we never did more than that before my girlfriend arranged for me to breed my sister. I loved what I got from my sister and realized it was more than most brothers get, so I'm happy my girlfriend got us further.

I had known Jenny as a childhood friend, we had classes together and we got along well. For some reason we never became more than friends, she's a gorgeous lady as I said and I had many nice wet dreams about her but we never got closer than friends. Honestly it probably was since I though she was out of my league I never let her close.

One day I found her alone in the local pub, staring into a bottle which by the looks of her wasn't that nights first one for her. At first I though she'd been stood up, dumped or something like that and since we're friends I felt that the least I could do was see how she was doing. It was obvious she wasn't happy, and at first she tried to pretend nothing of it. But, since she knew I knew her enough to see past that, and she wasn't really in a state to put up a fight about it really. So, she fairly quickly gave in.

"Shit... No, I'm not OK... I'm fucked up... If you only knew you'd be disgusted with me... b...bu..but it's not my fault even..." she was really struggling not to have a break down in the bar. I put my hand on hers.

"Jen, let's go home, we can talk there and you really should be drinking any more tonight."

She was staring to object, but I wouldn't take no for an answer and I didn't like the looks I'd seen some of the others in the bar had shoot her. So, I took her home to her apartment, thinking that she'd be more comfortable talking about things there - and honestly, if she was too drunk and would make a mess... well, her place rather than mine.

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't tell any any one and trust me if you knew what's in my head YOU would be the one disgusted."

"You're just saying that to be nice... I feel, tainted..." she clearly didn't know how to start telling.

"Jen, I get that it's something difficult for you to say, but just take a deep breath, and try to say it."

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, exhaled, then looked at me with worry in her eyes. I took her hand and held it firmly, and she closed her eyes again and took a deep breath holding it in long enough for me to start loosing my attention span (which meant I was now looking at her boobies with one eye, her eyes with another so I'd know when to avert my gaze). She exhaled and I snapped my eyes to her face hurriedly, her eyes still closed but I could see tears building up. I knew she was about to tell me the truth.

"My brother's my dad, 'n' he raped mom who got me!" she blurted out so fast I almost missed what she said. She started crying in relief from letting it out.

If I wasn't so turned on by incest, and had read more than the occasional non-consensual incest story I'd probably been floored by hearing it. But honestly, to me it made me look at her in a new light. That she was her own brother's daughter made her more interesting to me. The rape part was something that didn't bother me as much as perhaps it should, anyway it didn't make her any less desirable to me for sure.

"So, you're the product of incest?" I said almost without thinking.

"I know, you must think..." I put a finger on her lips.

"No, I don't think you're tainted, in fact, I think it makes you special to be both the daughter and sister of your own dad. Don't be ashamed of being an incest baby, you're a rare gem."

She was still in tears, but confusion was spreading on her face.

"But, you don't get it! Who on earth would ever want to be with a girl like me!" she clearly hadn't understood what I mean, so I said it in clear words.

"I would Jenny, I would love you to be my girlfriend, knowing that you're the result of incest is a plus for me."

"What? Really? Seriously? You better not be jerking me around, I really couldn't take that right now..."

"Look Jenny, I think incest it hot, and one of the reasons why I never made a move on you is that I though you would think I'm sick for thinking incest is hot..."

"I... I don't know... incest is..."

"Incest is hot," I said just to affirm that I'm serious about all of this.

"But, I've always thought that incest is wrong... and now I find out that... I'm the fucking result of it! My fucking brother is my dad! I've always thought I never had a dad! He's always been there like a father figure, and now I know he literally is my father... fuck... what the fuck do I do?"

She was venting, this is good, she's letting the facts finally sink in it seems. Until now I'm guessing she did her best to wash away the thoughts with alcohol and then hope to wake up and that it was all a bad dream.

"Jen, breathe, and be proud. I get that it must be very confusing for you. But I'm here for you, talk with me. Don't be ashamed, your brother is still your brother and all the positive things he's done for you hasn't gone away. As you said, he's been there for you like a father, and finding out that he really that is should be positive - let's talk about that first and deal with the other part later."

"I honestly don't know what to think... thanks I really need to talk, or I will go insane... I feel like my brain is burning up..."

"The last part's couldn't possibly have anything to do with all those bottles you spoke with before me?" I said trying to lighten the mood with a joke. It did provoke a stifled chuckle from her, you know the kind of laugh that slips through even though you're not really in the mood for jokes.

"Seriously Jen, try not to think of everything at once, focus on letting the fact that your brother is your dad sink it and think about how he's been there for you."

I'm hoping that she'll start seeing all the good things her brother has done in the light of him actually being her father, and that it'll make thinking of her brother as her dad more positive. The part about him raping their mother is something I'm dying to hear the details about, but I knew that I wanted Jenny as my girlfriend and that was my main focus now. Hearing about those details could wait until I've done what I can do make her feel, no, realize how awesome it is that she's the product of incest - of course, if she wants and needs to talk about the rape part I will let her, but now would not be the time to force it.

"Thank you," she said in between sobs, I held her firm and close in a hug which seemed to make her feel more comfortable and I felt that her sobbing was a part of her processing all this, letting it sink in, "I really need you know, please stay with me tonight..." She seemed so vulnerable now, and I reassured her.

"Jen, you're a rare precious gemstone, and I'm not leaving you now, tonight or any night you'll welcome me to your bed."

"You'd fuck me even knowing I'm..."

Apparently she got my hint, I got rock hard thinking about the possibility of getting to sleep with Jenny. Even if she wasn't an incest-kid it would be awesome, but knowing that made me even more desperate to be with her. To enter her and fill her with my cum. Knowing it's a pussy made in her mothers womb as a combination of her egg and her son's cum... Seriously I don't know why, but it's so fucking hot to think about...

"Yes Jenny, I would love to fuck you and your incestuous body. A body you should be proud of - you're a total knock out." I could see desperate need of sexual confirmation grow in her eyes.

"Please, I beg you, I need this, I fucking need the proof..." she was desperately struggling to get out of her clothes and undress me - but being drunk she had hard time, but I quickly joined in to help, "...in..." there's her bra, wow her tits are even better than I imagined, "...side..." she's naked save for her socks and panties that only made it of one of her legs still trapped around the ankle of her other foot. Somehow that's so erotic to see, my shirt's shredded and my pants and boxers down by my feet, "...me."

As she said that last word, I entered Jenny for the first time ever, in that moment she was my incestuous girlfriend. I'm looking into her wide open eyes, and all I could say to her was how I loved her and that my proof would soon be deposited deep inside her.

After which I did my best to last as long as I could, which given how excited I was was not long enough to get her going before I came in her. But I did my best with to finger her while still trying to stay inside her. I really didn't want to leave her warm hot pussy, and finally manged to get her going at which time I was getting hard again and managed to shoot one more load into her as she was milking my dick. She was smiling for the first time this night and mouthed "thank you" before she passed out, probably more from mental exhaustion that being drunk - she had a most serene and relaxed expression on her face. Something told me she believed that everything will be OK with me and that if nothing or no one else, I would be there "despite" her being the product of incest. I hoped she already had begun feeling good about the latter part, if not, I'd work hard to make her.

The next morning I wake up first, my girlfriend is still sleeping looking beautiful and relaxed. I'm thinking about getting up and making us breakfast, but just in-case she'd wake up before I'm back in bed with breakfast and worry where I am I decide to wake her up with a kiss.

"Good morning, how's my incest girl feeling?"

"Hung over, but happy someone still loves me", she said half-awake.

"I'm sure your mom and dad loves you too, I'm gonna fix us some breakfast honey stay put."

She gave me a "you're crazy, but you're right" smile which I can't resist returning with a kiss on those smiling lips of her. She lies back smiling, and I smile even more as I see her boobies come in to view as the bed-sheets doesn't make the trip back along with her, but drops down just below her belly button. I think that she's not objecting to the way I say mom and dad over mom and brother as a good sign she's getting more comfortable with the thought of her brother being her dad.

I make us breakfast and we spend the rest of the morning in her bed talking about how she feels like she might have overreacted a little, which I said was natural, it's a lot to process that she hasn't been without her dad as she'd always thought. She'd been told their dad had died in a car accident after she was born, but in fact he'd died just before her brother was born.

She admitted that she had somehow always had thought of her brother as sort of her dad, since he pretty much did his best to be a father figure for her. It was just that finding out he really was, threw her world on end. Mostly because she didn't think she'd ever be able to find a boyfriend that would accept her as she is, and she couldn't reconcile that her brother, her dad, that had been nothing but good to her had raped their mother and there by given her life. She was not only the product of incest, but also of rape. I told her that it's not strange that she'd feel confused and conflicted over that, and that when she's ready we'll talk about it.

With my constant praise of her incestuous breed, Jenny started feeling pride being a very special girl. She later told me that she was so happy that she had me to help her realize that my brother's daughter is kinda cool and something she started wishing she could tell the world instead of feeling ashamed about.

Within a week she was ready to tell me about the rape of her mother. It wasn't as bad as it might sounded at first, well, yes it was a rape but their mother had forgiven him as soon as she realized that the rape had given her another child which was something she'd though would never happen after her husband died. She realized that her son being the father was as close to her husband doing it as it could get too.

But, getting back to the rape, it was his 21st birthday and all guests had left so it was just him and his mom left in the house. His mom had gotten a little too drunk and passed out in the sofa while they were supposed to be cleaning up together. So he was a bit pissed at her, and being a little drunk he didn't quite think all the way.

After he'd cleaned up the worst mess he said fuck it, I'll let her pick up the rest tomorrow. He thought about just leaving her in the sofa, but though he was a bit angry he still felt that he'd better check in on her so she's breathing or so... Long story short, he ended up carrying her to her room, raped her and since he did think about protection or let alone whether his mom was on the pill (which in his defense isn't something mot sons think about) it lead to him and impregnating her.

---

Jumping ahead in time for a moment, I did get the full story from her dad who was happy to finally have someone he could share the story of how he became the father of his own sister. Since you're reading a this, I'm guessing you'd like to hear those details too.

-

He could see that she was breathing slowly, she had a red dress and high heels one of which looked like it would come undone any time soon. The fabric on one of her shoulders had slid down a little, exposing the black strap of her bra. He guessed from the strap that she probably had a black bra on, which he non-nonchalantly confirmed by letting his eyes follow the strap down her cleavage, a nice lacy black bra it seemed.

His mother always wore stylish clothes, and since it was just the two of them it happened that she walked around in just her bra and panties so it wasn't that much of a deal for him, but he didn't usually see her from this angle.

Her boobies were firmly held in place by her bra. It was a really nice sight that sent a small tingle to his groin, which is probably why he thought that picking off her heels would be a good wait to have plausible deniability for moving her legs to get a peek at her panties to satisfy his curiosity if she wore matching kickers.

He was happily rewarded with another tingle in his groin when he moved her legs around and got her heels off while looking at his mothers crotch that had a pair of black lacy panties that kept him from finding out how she kept her pussy and what kind of pussy she had sent him in to the world from.

As he sat there between his mothers legs, leaning closer in, thinking about the place they joined up, he started smelling his mothers pussy scent and felt that he just had to get a proper taste and see how his cock would fit inside his mother... but the sofa would be so uncomfortable, his bed to small for the both of them so by the elegant process of elimination it was obvious to him that carrying his mom to her bed and having her there would be best course of action for inter-course, and it was also big enough for him to spend the night comfortably.

So, he carried his mom to her bed, got her naked and started licking her pussy. He really liked the taste of his mom, somehow it was so much better than any other girl he'd tasted before. He thought about how they say boy likes their moms cooking the best, and thought his mom had the best cookie between her legs.

After having licked her so she was really wet, so wet that he his face was dripping with his mom's pussy nectar he started thinking that her pussy surely must be wet enough for him to slip into his former 9 month home so he kissed his way up to her mouth and impatiently guided his cock into the place it was created 21 years ago. He though that if licking his mom's pussy was amazing, it was nothing compared to the feeling of her pussy lips kissing the head of his cock, or the feeling of sliding deeper, and deeper and... all the way into his own mom. He felt at home, being there, inside his own mom.

Feeling her pussy all around his cock, he wondered how this must be feeling for her - to once again have her son in her, but this time as a man, a man about to cum. He felt so excited, just being still inside his mom felt so good he almost forgot it would feel even better with a little motion and then to finally explode inside her. Luckily nature made sure he didn't forget, more or less automatically he began moving out and in he didn't last long, he didn't care it felt so amazing to finally cum inside his mom.

He'd fantasized about having sex with her from time to time, but it was nothing like the real deal. He felt his cock soften inside his mom, and he couldn't wait to get hard again - he just had to do it again, and again... he managed to get 4 or 5 loads of incestuous cum inside his mom before he passed out on-top of her with his dick deep in her not counting the times just enjoying the ride with carnal passion.

What he didn't know or have any thought about was that his mom had not been on the pill since his father's accident, thinking that there was no point since there was no man in her life, no one to get her pregnant. On top of that, this night, just happened to be the night she was ovulating so that when her son came inside her, he sent the sperm that would later become their daughter when it found their mothers very fertile egg.

So as mother and son lay passed out together in bed a new, incestuous, life began inside. Once again this womb would be the host to the mix of her egg's DNA and that of her husband, although only half as much of his DNA - making her daughter, which unsurprisingly inherited her good looks.

Then, morning came finding a son still in his mother's bed. Not only that, on top of her with his dick placed at the entrance so that when it awoke and raised to greet another day it would find its way back inside where life had begun, 21 years ago and again mere hours ago.

"MMhmm... Oh, what the... fuck! Oh, no, no, no... fuck..." he awoke hearing his mother cussing and starting to move under him, he was a bit groggy still but clearly felt that his growing morning wood worked it's back back inside the pussy it has spend most of the night inside pumping full of incestuous cum. He almost instinctively held onto her to stay on top and inside.

"Mom? what's the matter?" he said, knowing just what it was and by now quickly having realized from the tone in his mother's frantic voice that this might be the last time he'd be inside his mom, the last time cum in the pussy that feels so good right now.

"Shit... stay still, I think your... your c... is..." despite her words she was herself moving around trying to get out from under him, which only stimulated his cock and further made it grow and nuzzle deeper inside her.

He knew she wouldn't get away unless he let her, and he would, but not before once more feeling the pleasure of cumming in his own mom and this time with her awake and feeling it too. He took command and began rhythmically pounding his mom.

"No, no, don't, I'm... please..." he came quickly and she felt it, "please tell me you didn't just..."

"...cum?" he answered as a question, "Sorry mom, I had to cum... feels so amazing..." he panted in his mother ear.

"You FUCKING had to cum in me? Son, do you have ANY IDEA what you just did?!?" his mom said sounding more panicked than angry.

"Yeah, I took advantage of my own mother..."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Girlfriend Gets My Sister Pregnant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds