• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Girlfriend Makes A Discovery

Girlfriend Makes A Discovery

She came in holding papers I recognized as the one I ripped from my ex’s diary describing our sexual exploits in great detail.

She waved them in the air with one hand on her hip, “Why would you keep this from me?” I didn’t respond.

After a few awkward moments of silence a smile broke across her face. She wagged her finer at me in mock severity saying, “You’ve been a bad boy (punctuated with a girlish giggle) and I want to know all the dirty little details!” and with that she jumped up on the bed and snuggled next to me.

I felt awkward and was still unresponsive.

She noticed my apprehension and put me at ease by saying, “You didn’t confide in me because you were probably worried about what I might think - right?”

I nodded yes.

She continued, “Well there’s no need for that because I almost came in my panties when I read those pages. I got sooo hot ”

I experienced a mixture of surprise and relief.

After another moment of silence, “So … is what I read really true?” I thought for a moment then nodded yes. She just said, “Wild!”

She appeared to be in deep thought, “So … how long has it been … since … well you know … you had it up the ass?”

I said not since I broke up with my ex.

She looked at me intensely with raised eyebrows then asked, “Have you ever been with a man?”

I became defensive saying, “I’m not gay!”

She gave me her disarming smile, grabbed my crotch, and said, “I know that baby. I know that firsthand (she gave my crotch a gentle squeeze). But that doesn’t mean you can’t experiment does it? (I didn’t say anything) Being curious and experimenting doesn’t commit you to a lifestyle does it?”

Acknowledging her logic I agreed. Overcoming my reluctance to talk, I told her I hadn’t been with a man but did occasionally fantasized about it.

That sparked her interest and another round of questions, “When you fantasize what does he … or they look like?”

I stammered, “They?”

She licked her lips, “Yeah, you know you could take on more than one at a time (she paused for effect).”

I was getting aroused and just said, “Big.”

She asked, “Big muscle wise or something … else (with that she gave a wicked smile).”

I replied, “You know.”

She pursed her lips together and tilted her head to one side and gave a long puzzled hum, “You mean big as in hung don’t you?”

I nodded as she continued, “So you’re a little cock whore. You don’t care what they look like as long as their packing monster man meat.” She looked down at my rising erection and said, “It looks like all this talking is getting you hot and bothered. I’ll have to do something about that. I would be remiss in my duties if I let you go unsatisfied. So baby, will you be my bottom bitch?”

I nodded yes.

She jumped up went to her dresser and pulled out several items laying them on the bed, “Put these on and I’ll be right back.” With that said she went out of the bedroom as I held up a pair of black silk thong panties. I could tell she had gotten them for me. I smiled to myself as I put them on wondering what she was up to. Next, I pulled up the garter belt and rolled on the fancy black lace-top stockings attaching them to the garter. I was admiring myself in the mirror when she came back in.

The room suddenly closed in on me it felt like a blast furnace. I had a wide-eyed expression of astonishment at seeing her completely naked except for a large life-like strapon cock jutting menacingly from her crotch. She rocked her hips back and forth causing the pendulous appendage to swing up and down. It had me mesmerized and so excited I tented out the front of my panties.

She said, “What do you think baby? I got it just for you … or should I say you nice tight little ass.”

I stammered, “It’s so big.”

She replied, “You aren’t exactly cherry plus I read you’re a real size queen and like ‘em big. This will feel like the first time. Don’t worry I’ll be gentle … for awhile.” She grabbed hold of her cock and fisted it back and forth as she crossed the room. She embraced me passionately giving me a long deep kiss. I could feel her cock against my inner thigh as she grouped my ass. The seal of our lips broke then she pushed down on my shoulders until I was on my knees.

I looked up at her as she made a lewd stroking gesture toward her mouth, poking her cheek out with her tongue, giving the imitation of giving head. She placed her hand on my head, moved her fingers though my hair, getting a good grip then pulled me forward until the tip just touched my lips. I lolly-popped it then licked the shaft down one side then the other as she gave me encouragement. I tea bagged the fake balls then began a coordinated stroking and sucking motion.

She looked at me with fevered lust filled eyes and hissed, “That’s it baby suck that cock! Feels like the real thing doesn’t it … oh that’s right you haven’t had a real one … yet.”

I paused momentarily looking up at her and said, “Yet?”

She said, “If you ever decide to experiment there’s plenty of ways baby – plenty of ‘em trust me.”

Going along with her debauchery I coyly asked, “Oh is that so?”

She gripped the cock and lightly dick slapped me across both sides of my face saying, “For starters there’s glory holes were you can do this (she inserted it into my open mouth) only they’re real and you can suck ‘em anonymously – they just stick ‘em right through holes in the wall and you suck ‘em off. All without anyone even seeing who you are.”

I began to bob my head up and down as the salvia dried on both sides of my face.

She said, “There’s plenty more opportunities believe me baby. But first you need more practice with me.” She grabbed my head forcing it down my throat. I resisted the gag reflex and let it slide all the way down.

My forehead was pressed against her stomach as she said, “Holy shit! You can deep throat like a paid whore. I guess you don’t need any practice after all – you’re ready now aren’t you? (I mumbled my answer) It’s would be a shame to let that talent go unused.”

I proceed to suck her off until my jaw started to hurt then I stopped but she understood, “Don’t worry baby, most men cum within five minutes of a good blow job anyway, so you’re a pro already.”

I got up and she led me over to the bed. “Now I get to return the favor” and she began to give me a blowjob. It didn’t take long until I came and instead of swallowing like usual she brought her face up next to mine.

I hesitated knowing her mouth was full, but she pulled me to her lips. I opened my mouth and we French kissed rolling our tongues around then we both swallowed. She used her index finger to swipe the corner of her mouth as she asked, “How did you like that baby?”

I was catching my breath but I managed to say, “wow.”

She ran her fingers up my stocking covered leg and asked, “Was that your first taste of cum?”

I was enjoying the afterglow and said, “Yes it was.”

She asked, “How did it taste?”

I replied, “Different.”

She continued,” Did you enjoy being on your knees sucking cock?”

I mumbled a yes.

She commented, “You know I was surprised at how good you really are.”

I smiled and said, “Thanks honey I enjoyed doing it.”

She returned my smile and said, “I haven’t even fucked you yet.” She snapped my garter, “You know this is only a taste of what I can do.”

I said, “really” wondering what she had in mind.

“I can dress you up to look just like a girl and no one would know the difference. Just think of all the fun you could have.”

I was hooked so I asked her what I could do.

She paused then said, “You could do a guy or who knows maybe a couple of ‘em. You know … get it from both ends anal and oral. Or what I would really like to see is (she was getting excited at the prospect which surprised me) …” She stopped and appeared to be thinking mischievous thoughts so I pushed her to continue. She blurted out, “What I really want to see is a double anal penetration like in the movies or even a gangbang.”

I responded by becoming aroused again, which she in turn noticed. “I guess your open to the idea – right?”

I was reluctant to let myself go because all this was so new and I thought it was just too obviously gay for comfort. I said in a subdued tone, “I’m not gay honey.”

She began tweaking my nipple and said, “I know that silly. We’re just having fun, fantasizing and playing games, so since your dressed like a girl and sucked cock like a girl why don’t you totally immerse yourself in the role of being a girl, and let me really get you off?”

My last bit of resistance finally broke down and I said, “Ok honey I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

She whispered in my ear, “Ooooh baby, that’s music to my ears, but you know it’s not just me that wants this. It’s you too. You want to be taken and used, and I am going to do that right now.”

She rolled me over so I was on all fours. She got behind me and moved my thong to one side.

She began to smear lubricant on my asshole working a single finger in gently. “Wow, you’re really tight. I can’t wait to fuck your ass.” She inserted two more fingers and began to ream me out until I was ready.

She said, “Be a good little slut and spread those ass cheeks for me.”

I did as I was told. I felt the pressure of the large head against my opening.

I looked in the mirror and saw the dildo bending in an arch under the pressure of trying to invade me. She kept up the pressure until the head popped inside me causing a spasm of pain shooting through my body.

I let out a moan like a slut in heat and grabbed handfuls of the bed sheets, clinching me teeth.

She continued her slow thrust pushing inch after inch into me. I was breathing heavy and moaning. I had never had so much inside me. I felt like I was being split in two.

She stopped and rubbed my ass cheeks and lower back asking, “Is that too much or not enough baby?”

I said, “Oh honey it feels so good – I don’t know if I can take anymore.”

She leaned over onto my back and said, “Relax we have all the time in the world baby – just relax, relax, relax.” I could feel her beasts rubbing on my back. I began to loosen up and she began pushing forward until she bottomed out.

She let out a whoop saying, “What a slut I knew you could take every fucking inch and you did.” I could feel her hips against my ass cheeks.

My arms were trembling as she said, “I’ll give you a few moments to get used to it then we’ll rock-n-roll baby!”

She began these slow pumping motions in and out of me. I felt like I was being impaled on the forward thrust and like I was being pulled inside out on the withdrawal.

She commented, “Wow your ass has quite a grip on my cock your lips are pulling on it hard. Do you like having a woman fuck your ass?”

I had no more designs on retaining any dignity as I said, “Oh yeah, my ass is all yours, fuck it good baby.”

She grinded against my ass and rotated her hips exploring new territory as I let out a gasp quickly followed by a panting moan. She quickened the pace and began to piston in and out of my ass like a porn star.

I began to trust backward eager to meet every thrust. You could hear the slap, slap, slap of our bodies as she fucked me hard.

She slapped my ass saying, “Now that I know how hungry your ass is I promise to feed it regularly baby.”

Like a total whore I said, “Please fuck me.” My ass was making these obscene wet sucking noises. She slapped my ass a few more times and really slammed into me.

She said, “Will you do whatever I want?”

I moaned yes enthusiastically.

She pulled back on my hair causing my back to bend. “Good, whenever you are wearing girls clothes I will be in charge.” She kept up her thrusting and I looked into the mirror watching her fuck me.

I said, “In charge?”

She slowed down to the point of almost stopping and said, “That’s right think of me as your master or your pimp baby!” She grinded against me hard I let out an involuntary groan. Sweat was beading up on her taught tone tanned body.

So close to another orgasm, my ability to think was entirely absent, all I could do was parrot the last thing she said, “pimp?”

She passionately said, “Oh yeah baby, just think what it will feel like to get a real cock up there. It will feel almost like what you have up there now but it will be real. The real thing feels so much better than plastic believe me.” She gave a little thrust to emphasize her point.

At this point I couldn’t even communicate so she continued, “Close your eyes and imagine it’s a real man back here fucking you raw, with balls slapping up hard against your ass, with another man waiting his turn.”

It was then that I had a massive orgasm causing my whole body to twitch, and then something surprising happened I continued to have a long continuous intense orgasm that matched her thrusts.

She fucked me into subdued puddle pf bliss. I had to literally beg her to stop.

She withdrew the immense cock with a popping sound making the comment, “Whew, look at that ass its gaping wide open like those sluts in the porno moves – you have definitely been fucked baby.”

After giving her along kiss I said, “I know, that was incredible honey.”

She asked, “You didn’t even have to jack off to cum did you?”

I said, “That was the first time I ever came that way without having too.”

She replied, “That was your first anal orgasm and I made it happen!” She beamed with satisfaction for a job well done.

She noticed anal lubrication oozing from my ass and said, “Wow you look so sexy in woman’s lingerie after having been fucked up the ass hard. Imagine that’s real cum oozing from your hole baby.”

She inserted three fingers into me and jokingly said I had loosened up a bit. My ass involuntarily milked her fingers with hungry pulses. She was absolutely surprised saying, “My, my, my what muscle control you have. That’s incredible baby, you’ll make some guys cock dance with joy when you do that.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Girlfriend Makes A Discovery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds