Girls' Night In

When her orgasm subsided, Renny opened her eyes and said to Sue, "I don't usually stop at one orgasm. It takes two or three to get my clit really throbbing, and occasionally I just keep going and going until I lose count!"

* * *

"Did that teach you what you wanted to know, Sue?" asked Renny.

"Yes Renny," said Sue with love and gratitude in her eyes. "And it was the sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Well, my darling girl," said Renny, "after the time you've had, you deserve it. And take this," she said, holding out the vibrator. "You are now the proud owner of your very own number one! And come here babes and give me a kiss."

Sue climbed onto the bed, gratefully accepted the vibrator, snuggled up beside Renny and pecked her on the cheek. "Not like that, silly!" Renny chided her affectionately, "A proper kiss." Renny leant over Sue and brought her mouth down to her friend's. Their open mouths locked and their bodies entwined.

Amy had been very quiet since they went to the bedroom, but she had watched the whole thing with great admiration for Renny, for her willingness to perform solo masturbation so Sue might now have some sexual enjoyment. After a length and passionate kiss, Renny sat up and noticed Amy sitting in near darkness in the corner of the room smiling at her and Sue. "Ren," said Amy, "You never cease to amaze me. That was the best demonstration, complete with running commentary, of how to get the most out of a vibrator, that has probably ever been given. You ought to teach evening classes in it. Shit, you've even taught me a trick or two."

"Come and join us over here, Amy," said Renny, motioning her over to the bed.

"Sure," said Amy, lying down at Renny's right side.

When Sue left them to take a quick shower and use the loo (taking her number one with her, they noticed) Amy turned to Renny and said, "You've got a strap-on, haven't you, Ren. Where is it?"

"In the cabinet there," said Renny, "Second drawer down. Why?"

"Because," answered Amy, getting up to fetch the device, "I'm gonna give Sue what she doesn't get from that useless jerk of a husband: a bloody good fuck." Amy returned to bed with a black phallus, its strap adangle, brandishing it angrily at the thought of Mike, as if ready to use it in combat with him.

"Amy?" said Renny softly.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." She and Amy kissed as she and Sue had kissed. Languid, sexual kisses. Kisses in both cases instigated by Renny. This was the first time that Renny really acknowledged her bisexuality.

"Looks like I'll be using this on you too," said Amy, smiling, when they separated. "I had no idea, Ren. Thought you were as straight as a dye."

"Ah, it's not that simple Amy. Never is, is it?" said Renny. "Upbringing I think. Brought up I was to keep the lid on this sort of thing. It's taken me a long time, too long, to break free of it. As for that," she said, glancing down at the sex toy lying between them, "I'll wait till our next night in. Tonight is Sue's night. And talking of Sue, she's been in the bathroom a long time!"

"Yeah," chuckled Amy. "Girl's best friend. Go get her outta there while I undress and get this baby on." Amy stood up and began undressing but Renny stayed right where she was. She had to admire Amy's tall, athletic figure, her short, jet black, shiny hair, her intelligent, quizzical, pretty features. Amy was broad-shouldered and had small breasts. But, thought Renny, she was proof, if proof were needed, that small tits can be sexy, very sexy. They were kind of perky, upward-pointing. When you looked at them, they seemed to look back at you. What is it about this damn girl, wondered Renny, even her tits have got attitude!

"Sorry to disturb your reverie, Ren, but when you're quite through staring at my boobs can you go and get Sue out of the bathroom?" said Amy with mock indignation though noting with pleasure her friend's dreamy, faraway gaze.

"Oh, sure. Sorry, just couldn't resist having a lech," said Renny. She shook herself awake and got up, unsteadily, the wine taking its toll. She tottered to the bathroom and, trying the door, found it locked. "Sue," she called through it, "You okay babes?"

"Yes," came Sue's voice after a brief pause. "Listen, can you give me just another couple of minutes. It's just that I've been using your present like you showed me and I'm nearly, you know…"

"Cumming?" guessed Renny.

"Yes," Sue confirmed.

"No Sue," said Renny. "You must stop what you're doing, come out of their and come with me to the bedroom right now, Amy's waiting for you. And don't worry about 'cumming'; that will be taken care of."

Sue emerged from the bathroom, holding her new vibrator and smiling shyly but excitedly at Renny, who took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom. She took the vibrator from Sue's hand, put it down and led her over to the bed, where Amy lay beneath the duvet.

"It seems we were right, Amy," said Renny, "Sue's got herself all worked up with her new toy. Wanted to be left alone for another couple of minutes cos she's just about to cum. Reckon she's nicely prepared for you. Now Sue, don't be shy, girl, everything off!"

By now Sue was rather past her usual shyness; she slipped off her skirt and blouse, bra and panties, with alacrity. Renny got into the right side of the bed and Amy lay on the left. "Come on," said Renny, patting the space between them, "In you get."

Sue climbed over Amy to the centre of the bed and slid herself under the duvet. "Renny and I," said Amy, turning to Sue, "Have discussed your situation and we're agreed that you've been cruelly deprived of every woman's birthright: cock." She manoeuvred herself on top of Sue, shifting the girl over to the left side of the bed and looking down at her. "So," she continued, "With the aid of Ren's strap-on, I'm going to give you a really good seeing-to. Alright?"

"Yes," Sue's voice was tiny and tremulous with excitement.

Amy knelt between her legs, pulled the duvet away and pushed it off her and toward Renny. Sue gasped delightedly when she saw the strap-on. Amy leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth, massaging her tits with one hand and supporting herself with the other.

"Sue darling," said Amy, "You were just about to cum when Renny dragged you in here, weren't you?"

"Yes," said Sue.

"So you need me to fuck you, don't you babes."

"Yes," Sue's voice became even shakier.

"You need me to fuck you real hard, don't you," said Amy, more a statement of fact than a question.

"Yes."

"Then you gotta ask me for it, sweetie. I wanna hear you ask," teased Amy.

"Oh Amy, please fuck me," cooed Sue, opening her legs wide, "Really fucking hard. Fuck me with that thing all night. I need it right up my cunt, please Amy!"

Renny smiled broadly to hear Sue talking like this. The poor girl, she realized, was right on the edge. Sue had said enough for Amy now; no more teasing, down to business. Amy gently pushed the tip of the strap-on against Sue's pussy lips, which yielded gratefully to the pressure and seemed to pull it inside her. Amy's strokes, slow and shallow to begin with, gathered momentum and penetration until she was giving her friend the fucking she so badly needed. Between her moans, Sue managed to utter a few words of pleasure. "Oooh! That feels fucking wonderful! Oh yeah, don't stop. That feels so good, that's just so beautiful!" Sue arched her back and screamed when the first orgasm hit her. And as she came, Amy kept up the tempo, leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Renny lay beside them, watching as if in a dream. It seemed they would fuck all night. After a while, a soporific feeling crept over Renny, the sedative effect of the wine. The movement of the bed didn't disturb her at all; it was as though she was being rocked to sleep. She felt like she needed matchsticks to keep her eyes open. She wanted to say what a great night in it had been but the words wouldn't come. She stayed awake long enough to see Sue enjoy several more orgasms. The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was Sue being turned over and fucked from behind. That's how I want Amy to take me, thought Renny, doggie-style, all fours, hands and knees. But she was losing the battle to keep her eyes open and sleep claimed her. Ah, sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds