• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girls Night Out!

Girls Night Out!

123

Like my last letter, this letter has portions that are works of fiction and some portions that are in fact non-fiction. This is letter came to fruition though a combination of work from my husband and I. Please enjoy this letter for what it is and let me know what you think.


In the morning I woke up early (6:30) feeling refreshed to start the day. I had slept so well wrapped in my husbands' arms.

I was still drunk from the sexual craziness that happened the night before and I still could not believe how excited my husband was about what had happened. We had talked about the cuckold lifestyle, but I only ever chalked it up to fantasy talk or a little role-playing that would get us both excited for each other. Then we would fuck each other silly and fall fast asleep soon there after.

My husband had expressed in the past, in great detail, how excited it got him to think of me with another man, so far as to take his pants off while we talked about it to show me how hard it made his cock. Now I think I really understood and it made me feel a love deeper than I had ever felt for him before.

It was so nice to be able to wake up and cuddle. I nuzzled up a little closer to him and I noticed his cock was hard as a rock. He was still naked from the night before so I slipped my head under the covers and gently took his cock in my mouth and just gently sucked on the head and about halfway down his shaft so as not to startle him awake.

As I continued sucking on his cock he groaned as he started to awaken and open his eyes. I then let his now wet cock slip from lips and started licking and teasing his shaved balls as he moaned and groaned with delight. Then I grabbed his cock and stuck it deep down my throat to give him the proper blowjob he deserved after the pleasure he had allowed me last night.

After a several minutes of that I could tell by his groaning and the thrusting of his hips that he was about to cum so I stopped so I could prolong the pleasure.

I slowly made my way up his body licking as I went along. I licked his stomach, and his chest, stopping to focus on his nipples for a while. Then I made my way up to his neck and over to his ear. I was intentionally driving him crazy and it only served to make us both hotter for each other...he was getting louder and louder and I didn't want the neighbors to hear so I put my breasts in his face and told him "suck on my nipples." As long as something was in his mouth he was quieter now.

By now I was straddling him while he gave me and my nipples some much needed attention. I then started to slowly slide down on to his cock, then with a jolt he stopped me by picking me up off his cock and flipped me over onto my back and said, "Don't rush me! I'm not done yet..."

He lay down next to me and was passionately kissing me as he slid his hand down between my thighs. My pussy was hot and wet and so ready for him to touch me. He began by teasing me...he would touch my clit ever so slightly to give it a tickle and then would slide his hand up and play with my nipples again. He was driving me crazy and he knew it. Next, he took his fingers and slowly touched the rim of my vagina then gently and slowly slid his fingers deep inside me.

As he started thrusting his fingers in and out, I reached down and pulled his fingers out of me and pulled his hand to my face. His fingers were dripping with my wetness. I took his fingers one by one in my mouth and sucked all of my juices off while he moaned with excitement.

I then placed his hand back between my legs and I told him, "Make me cum, baby." He just smiled and slid down my body to eat me out. He started by sucking on my lips and then he licked my clit with his oh so talented tongue as he gently slid his fingers in and out of me. He had a magical touch that was driving me crazy. Then I could feel as he turned his hand and started rubbing on my G spot with the tips of his fingers. With that I couldn't hold it off any longer and I came all over his face as I grabbed his head and bucked my hips into his face. He was so delighted to feel me quiver in ecstasy.

As I pulled him back up and close to me I could see his face was covered with my cum. I started licking my juices off his face and kissing him as we rolled around kissing and fondling each other.

I stopped and told him I needed to fix some things. I grabbed the adjustable bed remote and adjusted the bed so he was sitting up, then I crawled over and straddled him. As I straddled him, his cock was flat against his belly and I pressed it up against my clit. I started to rock my hips back and forth to slowly slide my clit across his hard cock. I could tell I could easily make myself cum again like this.

I moved so his hard cock would naturally find its way into my, oh so hot and oh so wet, very wanting pussy. It seemed like I could feel every centimeter as I slowly slid just the tip gently in and out of me as I teased us both. Very shortly thereafter, I got tired of teasing and I thrust down very fast and hard, taking all of him inside me. I could feel his balls against my ass as I swiveled and ground my hips into him. My husband groaned with delight and pleasure.

He then playfully said, "You're a naughty little girl!" to which I replied, "You haven't seen anything yet."

As I began to really ride his cock I told him, "Suck on my tits." Which he gladly complied with. As I was riding his cock with him sucking on my tits was just too much for me and I started to cum again. I happily came all over his cock with a loud moan as my pussy convulsed on his cock. I then gently slid his still hard cock out of me and went down on him to lick off all the juices.

I moved over and sat on the edge of the bed and jokingly said, "Thank you for getting up and servicing me, that was amazing. Now I need to get up and start my day." Then I said, "I've already cum twice, I'm all good."

He said, "You're a very mean, naughty girl." I replied, "If I'm so naughty, I should probably be punished." Then leaned over towards him, I looked deep into his eyes and said, "Take me and make me pay for being so mean!"

My Husband then picked me up and threw me down on the bed, grabbed the back of both of my knees, pushing them towards my ears and shoved his hard cock deep inside me. He was thrusting so hard but slowly with his big cock and it felt so good.

I looked into his eyes with a lusty mischievousness and between my moans of ecstasy told him, "That feels really good, it's not much of a punishment." As I smiled away.

He then pulled his cock out, flipped me over and said; "Now you're going to pay!"

He pushed me face down, ass up, onto the bed as he grabbed my hips and slid his cock deep into my wet pussy.

My pussy was so wet from all my cum that it covered his cock. Then he took his hard cock out of my pussy and slowly slid it into my ass. I playfully squeezed to make it harder for him to push into me as that big hard cock stretched me out.

As we got into a rhythm of him fucking my tight asshole I said, "That's it, make me pay...punish me."

He thrust his cock in and out several times then, suddenly he pulled it out. I pleadingly said, "No, don't stop yet, you were about to make me cum again!"

He said, "I need to get something." And he reached over to my nightstand and picked up my vibrator. He switched the vibrator onto high speed and slid it deep in my pussy. Then he shoved his hard cock back into my ass.

As he was fucking my ass he told me, "I can feel that vibrator and it's driving me crazy."

There was no way I could talk with the way I was being fucked but I was thinking, "its driving me crazy too."

Through my moans and screams of ecstasy I yelled, "I'm going to cum."

Cu... cu... cu... cumm.... Cumm... cumming!!!! Ahhhh!!!

I think that's what finally sent him over the edge too and I could feel his cock pulsate as he filled up my ass with his hot cum.

After we'd both finished Cumming we collapsed onto the bed with him on top of me.

As his softening cock slipped out of my ass I began to come back to reality and hear the normal sounds of the morning outside. Birds chirping, cars headed to work, etc.

What perfect timing. As he rolled off our bed and headed for the shower, Tom said, "I need to leave for a morning meeting." and I said, "I'll go get you breakfast before you go."

I walked him to the door, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a sweet good-bye kiss. I told him, "I really liked being punished, but I liked being a bad girl even more." And with a little smirk I sent him on his way.

I had to run upstairs to get showered, dressed and start my day. I have at least some flirting to do today...

So later that day I was feeling horny again... it seems like the more I get it, the more I want it.

I figured I would call my husband and tease him over the phone... always good for a little fun as he explains to me how hard I make his cock from me telling him about my past flirting expeditions or having him listen to me moan while I fuck myself with one of my many vibrators.

Anyway, once I had navigated my through his work phone system and got him on the phone I heard him say, "Hello, this is Tom. Who's calling please?"

In my sweetest voice possible I said, "Hi honey, how are you?"

"Doing much better after the way you treated me like a King this morning. How are you doing, my sexy Kitten?"

"I'm doing okay, but you know how I am, the more I get the more I want."

"So you're calling to tease me and make my cock hard and uncomfortable while I'm at work...."

"Who me? Sweet innocent me..." I said, following up with, "actually, Yep!"

"Well honey, I appreciate that you thought of me, however, instead of torturing me, why don't you come downtown and meet me for lunch? You know how I love it when you come down here and show off that hot body of yours."

To which I replied; "Well, I guess since you put it that way, how can I resist. See you in an hour? Okay?"

"Sounds great... meet me at that trendy little diner you like, that's around the corner from my office".

So he wants me to show off my hot body, huh... hmmm. Now to pick out an outfit.

I ended up picking out a wrap around look, snakeskin print three quarter sleeve dress that gathered on my left hip which pulled everything tight to show off all the right curves. Plenty of cleavage, just short enough skirt to still be presentable but to keep the little boys wondering.

For undergarments I picked out a red lacey pushup bra, which really wasn't needed since I had recently gotten my breasts redone to a full 36 double "D" by a fantastic plastic surgeon. Of course, I also wore a pair red lace wide cut thong panties that laced sexily up the top of my ass. And a pair of red suede, open toed, four-inch platform heels.

When I got downtown, the only parking available was on the street between my husbands' office and the new construction building across the street. As I stepped out of my SUV and walked over to the sidewalk, it seemed as though the entire construction site stopped working in an effort to undress me with their eyes.

There were plenty of catcalls and whistling as I strutted down the street. Just before I rounded the corner I looked over my shoulder and gave a little wave to all the construction workers. Continuing around the corner and down the street I continued to enjoy the random glance or outright staring by passersby. As I entered the diner to meet my husband he was at the hostess station already waiting on a table so I walked up behind him and grabbed his ass to give it a little pinch. He immediacy spun around and upon seeing who it was, smiled and wrapped his loving arms around me to hug me tight.

As we released our hug he stepped back to admire my sexy choice of apparel that I had worn for him.

We were seated shortly thereafter at a corner table that allowed me to sit right next to my husband. This was perfect for me because I could reach under the tablecloth and rub his leg or even his stiffening cock whenever he made me laugh or giggle about some thing he said.

While we were at lunch, since I was feeling ultra sexy and more than a little frisky, I made the decision that I would go back to his office with him to give a proper send off.

When we finished with our lunch and were headed back through his office lobby he mentioned, "Hey honey, I have to stop on the 7th floor to pick up some paperwork. I'll meet you upstairs in my office. Okay?"

I said, "No problem, cant wait to see your new office."

We rode the elevator alone in silence up the 7th floor where he got off and another well dress gentleman boarded the elevator with me.

As I stood there I had a strange feeling that he was undressing me with his eyes. I could feel him staring and I could hear him breathing.

As I glanced over towards the elevator control panel that was chromed I could tell in the reflection that his cock was hard which made me giggle with delight.

As we approached the 15th floor, I stepped forward to exit the elevator awaiting the doors to open. When the doors opened I stepped out and glanced over my shoulder and blew him a kiss. Then proceeded on, to my husbands' corner office to wait for him.

I entered his office and was absolutely amazed by the view. I walked over and sat in his chair and put my heel-clad feet up on the corner of his desk.

When he walked in, he startled me and I jokingly scolded him by saying, "You just walk in like that without knocking?" As he walked towards me I quickly stood and offered him the chair. He sat down and I quickly sat on his lap.

I then leaned over and gave him a kiss on his neck and then licked his ear as I felt his cock get hard under my ass.

We made out like hormone-crazed teenagers for several minutes until I hopped off his lap and got on my knees in front of him and began to take his pants off.

He sat up with a jolt and tried to pull me away from his chair while saying, "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! Wait a second baby" as I pushed his hands away, he continued to resist. "Honey, I'm at work, we cant do that here."

I jokingly said, "I have to give you a good end to your lunch, besides, we haven't had sex in your new office yet...." I then pushed his chest back into his chair and pulled his hard cock out of his underwear to where I could have some fun with him.

He quit fighting me as I began to lick and suck his cock to its full hardness. As I started to get into a rhythm I could tell that he was not going to last very long.

Just then, we heard a knock at the office door and heard the door unlatch as someone turned the handle to come in.

Since I was in such a precarious position I had no choice but to duck into the foot well of my husbands desk as he quickly slid his chair up to his desk to hide his hard cock that would have been in full view of anyone that entered.

I then heard Jeff, another partner with my husbands law firm say, "Hey Tom, hey we need you down the hall for that deposition going on." As I leaned over and gave his still hard cock and nice long lick from his balls, all the way to the tip, he replied, "Okay, I'll be right there."

Almost immediately I heard the door latch back shut and my husband pushed his chair away from his desk to see me ducked under his desk with a smug look on my face.

"That was a very nice effort, but now I have to go to a meeting that I'm late for." He said as he zipped and buttoned his pants back up.

I said, "If you can be late, I'll finish what I started..."

"I would love to let you finish me off but unfortunately I can't." He said. "Can I take a rain check for later tonight." To which I mischievously said, "I don't know, I'm still horny now and I'm in dire need of some hard cock to make me scream. I might need to go find some elsewhere."

He just smiled and jokingly said, "Guess a woman's got to do what a woman's' got to do." Then he leaned towards me to give me a peck on my lips and said, "Let yourself out, okay Kitten..."

I gave him an exaggerated sigh and frown and he was off.

I sat back in his chair to ensure my hair and makeup didn't outwardly appear to have been disheveled and then walked towards the elevator.

As I left my husbands office to head for home I figured I would have some innocent fun with the construction workers that were oh so pleased to have seen me get out of my car. This time I made sure to walk on the same side of the street as the new building so they could get a closer look at me.

When I turned the corner onto the street where the construction was, I began to add a little strut to my walk. The sounds of the construction work began to again diminish and be replaced by the hoots and hollers that I had heard earlier.

Just then I heard a loud horn that apparently signified that they were done for the day. All of the construction men were starting to gather around on the sidewalk outside the site.

So I suddenly decided that I was going to take this opportunity to have some fun. I eyed two strapping young gentleman that were talking to one another and walked right up to them to start a conversation.

We had a little banter back and forth where I stroked their ego quite a bit and I mentioned how scary it must be to work so high up off the ground. They eagerly tried to convince me that it's really not that bad once you're up there working.

All at once my wheels started turning and I thought this would be a great opportunity to have some fun with my husband.

I was quickly able to convince them to take me up to the 15th floor to see if I thought it was scary myself.

They handed me a hard hat and we proceeded over to the construction elevator. On the ride up we continued our fun, flirty banter and I could tell that they were both enjoying the view of my tight fitting outfit and the bit of skin that I was showing. I played a little hard to get but didn't want to outwardly shut them down.

Just then, the elevator doors opened at the 15th floor and they both motioned for me to exit first. Just like the true gentleman that they were but I'm sure they just wanted to get a better look at my ass.

We walked over to the edge of the building where I could get a clear view of office tower across the street that my husband works in.

Just then, I realized that I had a clear view of the conference room that my husband was litigating the deposition in. I waved and tried to get his attention but to no avail. So I picked up my cell and sent him a text message. I told him, "Look out the window across the street and see what play toys I have with me."

Just as I saw my husband pick up his phone to read my text message I put one arm around each of my tour guides and said, "Wow, it is kind of scary up here."

I actually wasn't scared at all but any reason I could drum up to get closer to the hot young virile construction workers was okay by me.

The gritty smell of their muscular bodies was quite arousing and I found myself being seriously turned on.

Just then I noticed my husband had moved closer to the window and was peering straight across the street at us. I then pulled off my hard hat to let my long brown hair flow freely in the wind and with my other hand I blew my husband a kiss.

As my husband waved in response, I asked my two new friends to wave back. While they waved, one of them asked, "Who is that?"

I replied, "Oh him; that's my husband, he's a partner at the law firm across the street."

As I felt their grip on me instantly relax as they almost stepped away from me I said, "Oh don't worry, no reason to be scared, we have the kind of relationship where my husband likes me to have a little fun on the side."

Still a little leery of the situation, they suggested we head back down stairs.

The ride back down the elevator was not nearly as flirtatious as I would have liked. I could tell they were still taken aback by what I had said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girls Night Out!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds