• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Girls Night Out

Girls Night Out

12

Amy is best described as petite. She is 4 ft. 11 in. tall. She has short blonde hair and brown eyes. Her breasts fill a B cup bra. She has legs all day long and knows it. She loves showing them off. All of her dresses and skirts are short. She is 25 years old and has been married to John for 5 years. He is the love of her life and vice versa. She is the secretary for a department manager in a large corporation.

John is 6 ft tall and weighs 185 lbs. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was the manager of a supermarket. When John was 18 he had the mumps. He was one of the very few who developed orchitis. He is able to function sexually, but he is sterile. His 7 in. cock is enough to keep Amy very happy. They have sex about twice a week.

Every other Friday night Amy and three of her friends from work have a girls night out. They have a few bars they like that have good dance bands. On this particular night they picked The Club. Amy arrived a little early. Her three friends car pool so they will all come together. Amy sits at the bar and orders a drink. He phone rings.

"Hi, where are you guys?"

"Is your spare flat too?"

"An hour? I may not wait that long. I feel a little uncomfortable being here alone. If I'm not here when you guys get here, that will mean I went on home.

"OK, see ya."

She has half a drink left. She decides to have one more and leave it they don't show.

She is sipping her drink and a large man walks up next to her. He is well over 6 ft. tall and is as black as night. He orders a drink, looks at her and smiles. She returns his smile.

"Hi, my name is Brian."

"I'm Amy. Nice to meet you."

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?"

"It's girls night out and my friends had a flat tire."

"Ah yes. Meet with your friends, have a couple of drinks, dance and go home.

"That's it, but it's not working out that way tonight."

"Well, there is no reason why you can't have a good time while you're waiting. Would you like to dance?

"Sure, why not."

They dance one dance and she excuses herself and goes to the ladies room. As she walks away Brian reaches in his pocket and pulls out a little plastic packet. He tears off the corner and dumps some powder in her drink, It dissolves and disappears. He waits for her to come back.

'One more dance and I'll buy you a drink."

"OK. Let's go."

She takes a sip of her drink and they move to the dance floor. The music stops and he suggests they dance the next song too. They dance to one more song and go back to their seats. She takes another sip and feels a warmth come over her. She finishes the drink and Brian orders another.

"If my friends don't show up after this drink I'm going home."

He pulls her to the floor as the band starts a slow set. He pulls her close. He is watching for signs that the drug is working. As they float around the floor she pulls closer to him. He smiles.

Her nipples are tingling and her pussy is getting wet. He pulls her close and pushes his half hard cock against her. He hears a small gasp and she pushes against him. Her pussy is getting her panties wet. The dance one more and go back to the bar. He leans over and kisses her. He knows she is ready for him. She moans and gives him her tongue. He sucks up her tongue and licks her lips. She moans and pulls him closer. The chemical is taking over her mind and body.

"How about we go and take care of that little fire that's burning in your pussy."

"Oh god, yes. How did you know."

"I can see it in your eyes. Your pussy is wet and ready, isn't it?"

"Yes, Let's go to your place."

"You go out first. I'll be right behind you. Just wait a few minutes and I'll be there."

Amy walks out and stands by her car. After a few minutes, Brian walks up. He takes her in his arms and kisses her. She moans and wraps herself around him. He breaks the kiss.

"Take your panties off and give them to me."

She takes them off and hands them to him.

"Here. They're all wet.

"Give me your keys, I'll drive."

He hands him her keys and they leave for his apartment.

He keeps one hand on the wheel and reaches over and puts his hand on her knee. She pulls it up to her pussy. She lifts her ass and pulls her skirt up. He slides his finger in her wet pussy. She scoots forward in the seat and opens her legs for him. She moans and holds it in her. She spreads her legs wider, lifts her feet and puts them on the dashboard. He has complete access to her. She reaches over and unzips his fly. She pulls his cock out and gasps. She sees her white hand on his huge black cock and a thrill runs through her body.

"Oh god. What a beautiful cock. It's so big. I've never seen one that big."

"Think about it going in your sweet white pussy."

She shivers at the thought.

The get to the apartment and he leads her by her hand to his door.

"Come in, baby. This is where you get the big black cock. Are you ready for it."

OH god yes. I'm so ready."

He leads her to the bedroom. She sees the walls are all covered with mirrors and there is one over the bed.

He sits on the bed.

"Show me that beautiful body. Take off your clothes."

She hurries and undresses. She tears her dress in her haste for him.

"Easy, baby. We have all night."

He pulls her to him and tweaks her nipples. She moans and pushes them to him.

"Yes. Yes. My nipples are on fire. Suck them for me."

"Look in the mirror and watch me suck your nipples."

A thrill runs through her as he sucks and twists them for her. She moans and groans. Her pussy juice is running down her legs.

"Oh fuck. I'm so wet for you."

"Take my clothes off. I want you to get my black cock ready for your white pussy."

She quickly undresses him.

"She looks at his cock. "

How big is it. It must be a foot long."

"Just a little over ten. Do you think your pussy can take it."

"It will or I'll die trying. I want that monster in me."

He moves back and lays on the bed. She kneels between his legs.

"There it is, baby. Suck it and fuck it."

She holds it with both hands. She sees her white hands on it. A shiver runs through her. She leans down and kisses it. She inhales his scent as her pussy juice drips down her legs.

"Oh what a beautiful cock. It's so big and black. It's going in my little white pussy."

As she says it the thrill runs through her again.

"Look in the mirror and see that white girl holding that black cock."

She looks and shivers again. The contrast is overwhelming her.

She starts licking it to get it good and wet. She wants it in her pussy now. She moves over it and rubs it on her pussy lips.

"Watch in the mirror. Watch yourself take that big black cock up in your white pussy."

She watches herself like it's another person. She pushes down and feels his cock opening her pussy. It stretches open and the head pops in. She squeals and cums.

"See that big black cock in your pussy?"

She looks and sees his black cock in her. The thrill runs though her body again.

"Take it baby. Take it all the way in."

"Oh shit. It's so big. My pussy is so stretched. I gotta go slow."

She works up and down, taking a little more each time. It hits bottom and there is still two inches left.

"Oh fuck yes. So fucking big. My pussy is full of big black cock."

The chemicals have taken complete control of her mind and body. Her husband or the possibility of getting pregnant never comes to mind.

"You still have two more inches to take. Push down and take it all. Put the head against your cervix and push is in."

"Oh fuck. No one has ever been in this far. This is so fucking hot."

She pushes down slowly and feels her cervix open slightly. His cock is slowly entering it. She pushes a little more and it opens more. He thrusts up and it all goes in. He screams and cums hard.

"Oh fuck. It's in all the way. Holy shit, that is so good."

He flexes his cock and the head swells in her. She cries out and cums again.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on your big black cock. Big and hard. Oh god, yes."

"Look in the mirror again. She that married white pussy full of black cock."

She looks and the thrill runs through her body again. Her pussy juice is running all over his cock and balls.

"Stroke it just a little. Keep it in your cervix. Milk it with your pussy. I have a big load of cum waiting for you. It's going in that hot married white pussy."

She takes little strokes and his cock moves in and out of her cervix. Her clit is rubbing on his pelvis bone. He holds her hips and controls her strokes.

"Fucking a big black cock with my married white pussy. Yes. Yes. Big black cock in me."

"Work it baby. Make it shoot my hot cum in you. Take my black cum in your white pussy."

He lets her work a while and pulls her off. He gets behind her and pulls her ass to him. He lines his cock up with her pussy and takes her in one slow stroke. She screams and cums as his cock goes in her cervix again. He grabs her hair and pulls her back. He back drops and her ass comes up. He goes in a little farther. She screams and cums again. Her cervix grips his cock just behind the head. All of his cum will go in her womb. Her pussy muscles are squeezing him hard. He can't hold back any longer. He pulls her back by her hair and starts pumping his cum in her. She is screaming with each shot of his cum. Her orgasms run together. She looks in the mirror and sees him taking her. The thrill adds to her orgasm and she faints. He keeps pumping in her till his balls are empty. He lets her drop and falls beside her.

He waits for her to come back. She looks at him and moves onto his chest. She kisses him all over his chest and neck.

"Holy fucking christ. I fainted. I've never cum like that. You fucker, you're going to kill me."

"Don't worry, baby. No one ever died from cumming. Look up in that mirror. She that white woman that's full of black cum. Look at her."

"She looks really fucked out and she has all of his cum in her."

"I think you've never been blacked before. Is that a little turn on for you?"

"It's fucking amazing. You're my first one. If I had known it was this good I would have done it long ago."

"You're my first white pussy too. It's something I always dreamed of. Having a hot white pussy on my black cock. I should thank you for that."

"Well, you're going to get a lot more before I'm done with you. It's the best I ever had."

She slowly jacks his wet cock. She watches herself in the mirror as it fills with blood. She move down and kisses it. The thrill hits her again.

"I want you again. I want more of that monster black cock. I want more of your hot black cum too."

He moves over her and puts his cock head on her pussy lips.

"Guide it in, baby. Show me how much you want it."

She takes it in both hands and pushes up. The head goes in and she moans and cums. She grabs his ass and pulls him down. She looks up in the mirror and she sees his big black body covering her. The thrill hits her again. She sinks her nails in his ass cheeks and locks her legs over his thighs. She watches his black cock slide into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Push that black cock all the way in me and fuck me."

He slowly pushes down and enters her cervix again. She screams and cums as it stretches her out.

"Yes. Yes. Big black cock in my cervix. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm ready for your hot cum."

He strokes in and out. His bone hits her clit and his cock reams her cervix out. She is humping up, meeting every stroke.

"Give it to me. Give me that hot cum. Squirt that hot black cum in my hot white married pussy. Fill me again."

She milks him hard and feels his cock swell. His cock head flares in her cervix and the scream together in mutual orgasm. She sees his black ass thrusting in her in the mirror. She keeps milking him, draining his balls in her. All of his cum goes in her womb.

"Oh fuck. Hot pussy taking all my cum. Hot married white pussy. So fucking good."

He rolls of her and his cock slides out. She pushes her body against him.

"Damn, girl. You have the hottest pussy I ever had. I never thought that little pussy would be able to handle my cock. You're amazing.

"You're amazing too. I never had a cock in me that far and I never in all my life came that hard. I am coming back for more and more."

"You're staying here tonight. What are you going to tell your old man when you get home?"

"I'll tell him some guy dropped a date rape drug on me. It happens a lot. He should buy it."

He thinks, 'Holy shit. She doesn't even know I drugged her. She thinks it was just the alcohol.'

"I'm sure glad you can't handle you liquor."

"I think that bartender was a little heavy handed. It hit me really hard."

"It sure made you hot. And I was lucky enough to be there."

"Another thing that amazes me. I never thought about going black. The way it thrills me is amazing."

"It must have been somewhere in you mind and it just came out. Seeing your white skin on my black skin makes me hot too."

"I'm gonna sleep with all your hot black cum juice in me. It feels so good in there."

"Snuggle up to me and lets get some sleep. I'll give you some more in the morning."

She cuddles up to him. He pulls the blankets over them and they fall asleep.

Amy wakes the next morning. She sits up and rubs her eyes. She looks around and sees she is alone. She sits on the side of the bed and pulls a blanket around herself. He mouth tastes like the bottom of a bird cage. She sees a bottle of water on the night stand and takes a big drink. She rinses her mouth out and takes another. She doesn't know, but Brian added some chemical to it. It has just enough to maintain her desire. She sits, sipping the water and remembering last night. She remembers how hard she came on Brian's cock. It flashes in her mind that she doesn't use birth control and she may get knocked up. A little panic creeps into her mind.

She looks around and finds the bathroom. She adjusts the water and gets in the shower. The drug starts taking control again. The thought of maybe getting pregnant gets pushed out of her mind. Her pussy starts to want a cock. She hurries and finishers her shower. She dries off and goes looking for Brian. She finds him naked in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Mornin, baby. How you doing this morning."

"I'm good. I was looking for you."

"You found me. Sit down there and have some breakfast."

"I'd rather fuck you first."

"You're hot for it aren't you baby. Eat and then we can go fuck. I want some more of that white pussy."

"Good, because I want some more of that big black cock."

She quickly eats some pancakes and drinks some coffee.

"Three is something I want you to do before we fuck. I want to shave your pussy. Part of my dream was a white pussy that was shaved."

"I've never done that, but I can just for you."

He takes her in the bathroom. He sits her on the counter and gets everything out. She leans back and spreads her legs. He takes his beard clippers and cuts it all down short. He squirts shaving cream on is hand and rubs it around. He carefully shaves all around her asshole and pussy.

"Beautiful. A hot white shaved pussy. Hang on while I rub some lotion on it."

He gently rubs lotions on her. He notices her pussy juice is running down her ass crack.

"You're all wet for me. Let's go fuck."

"You're on, big boy. Let's get that big black cock in my pussy."

She grabs his hand and leads him to the bedroom. She pushes him back on the bed and crawls on his chest. He grabs her by the waist, lifts her and holds her over his face. He slowly lowers her on his mouth. She cries out as his tongue touches her pussy lips. He lets go of her and holds her breasts. He licks her pussy and tweaks her nipples.

"Is that good, baby? You like how I eat your pussy?"

"Fuck yes. You mouth is so good. Don't stop."

He licks and sucks on her pussy. Her juice is getting all over his face. He sticks his tongue in her and puts his thumb on her clit. He rubs it a little and she howls and cums hard.

"Fuck yes. OH shit. Cumming on your face. Yes. Yes."

He waits till she stops cumming and lifts her again. He holds her over the head of his cock. He lets her down till her pussy lips touch his cock.

"Take it, baby. Show me how much you like my black cock. Take it up in your hot white pussy. Watch in the mirror as is goes in."

She looks in the mirror and the thrill hits her. She holds it and slowly takes the head in. Her pussy lips open and close on the crown. She gasps as it stretches her out. She looks in the mirror again and slowly takes his cock up in her. It hits bottom and she pushes down a little. She feels is touch her cervix.

"Take it, baby. All the way. Put the head where you want my hot black cum."

She pushes and feels it open for his cock. She drops and takes it all at once. She screams and cums. Her orgasm rockets through ever nerve in her body.

"Oh fuck, so fucking good. I got it all in. It's ready for you hot black cum."

She starts working on it with just her muscles. She keeps the head in her cervix. She squeezes and grinds on his bone."

"Watch yourself. Look at you taking my big cock in you. Watch when you cum."

She looks at herself riding his big cock. The thrill runs through her again. The black on white thrill makes her pussy squeeze him harder. He juice is running all over him. She squeezes and grinds faster and faster. She cums three times before she feels his cock swell. She gives one last squeeze and grind and his cock flares in her and shoots hot black cum in her. She screams and cums again.

"Good girl. Take that hot cum. Take it in you white pussy. Drain my balls in your hot pussy."

"Oh fuck. So fucking good. Yes. Yes. Hot black cum in my hot white pussy. Oh god, yes."

She rolls off him, trying to breathe. She lays her head on his shoulder and hooks her leg in his.

"So fucking good. My hot black lover with a big black cock. I'm in heaven."

"I'm there with you, baby. No one has ever fucked me like you do. You are the best I ever had."

"I'm gonna fuck you one more time like you like it. Then I'm going home."

She grabs his slimy cock and starts licking their cum juice off it. She jacks and sucks on it. She watches it fill with blood. It come up full hard and she moves over it. She drops on it and takes half of it in one stroke. She pulls back out and takes it all.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. So fucking big and hard. What a great cock. Big and black."

"Work it baby. Work that white pussy on it. Watch your white pussy take that black cock."

Se looks in the mirror and once again the thrill hits her. She shivers and pushes down and takes it in her cervix again. She squeezes him and grinds bringing herself to orgasm two more times. She feels it swell in her and starts cumming. She holds the head with her cervix and milks it. It swells and squirts hot black cum in her. They both cry out in orgasm. He holds her down, squirting every drop he has left in her. He pulls her down on his chest and hugs her. She is mewing and trying to breathe. He pussy keeps milking his cock. It slowly deflates and slips out.

"Oh baby. You make me cum so fucking hard. I'm never going to be able to say no to you. We have to work something out so we can keep this going. It's possible that I might get pregnant, but I don't give a fuck. I'll deal with that if it happens. The black on white and the possibility of getting pregnant is a thrill I can't resist. I know I want more and more of you. Fucking you is almost a religious experience. You make me talk to god."

"The possibility of you getting knocked up never entered my mind. I just assumed you were on birth control. If you want to keep fucking me, all you have to do is call me and I'm here, ready for you hot white pussy."

"I have a feeling that I'll be working late a few nights a week from now on."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Girls Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds