• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Give Me All Your Love - or I Will...

Give Me All Your Love - or I Will...

His name is Marley, though he ain't no way related to that famous reggae family. I've been in love with his lousy ass for a long time, though he don't ever know it. So many times I've watched his ass stroll past me along the neighbourhood streets, with skank hoe in his arm, barely glancing my way. How jealous it always made me feel to think that a girl like myself could never have a fine looking man as him. I took my time studying his movements: his favourite hangouts, friends and most especially his type of women. It seems he always likes them with long shoulder-length hair; mine is short and kinky.

How I so much wanted to worship the ground on which he walked on; feel him wrap his arms all over me as he would his other women, and giggle when he whispers into my ear. For him, I would walk forty nights in the desert. So many nights I've laid in bed daydreaming about him -- making hot love to him. Always his face was the last thing I saw before my eyes went to sleep. You may take me unserious but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him, if only he would one day stop to glance at my way.

That was when I decided to take matters into my own hands: if he wasn't going to make himself notice me, then I just as well was going to make absolutely sure that he did.

I sold off a couple of my gold earrings and a fancy necklace and went to cop myself a .38 pistol from some juvie gangbanger who lived down the block from where I was. That same day, I drove over to Marley's place. It was a little past four in the evening. I knew his black ass would be at home -- he usually don't step out for his evening cruise until about six. I'd done my homework well on him. I also knew that chances are that he wouldn't be alone, which was why I figured the gun would come in handy to make sure that he and I were ... undisturbed.

I made my way up the stairs till I arrived at his apartment door on the third floor of the building where he lived. I knocked and waited for someone to come and answer, taking the gun out of my waist and cocking back the hammer. I could hear music and laughing voices from behind the door -- it sounded like a party was going on in there. One more time I banged my fist on the door, harder this time, and then heard what sounded like approaching footsteps. There came the sound of the lock fumbling as the door then came open and a blonde bitch wearing a bathrobe stuck her face through the opening at me.

"Can I help you?" she said to me, like I was here to drop off the morning paper or something.

"Yes, I believe you can," I sneered at the same time pushed her ass back into the room, pulling the gun out while I did. I aimed it at her pretty forehead and with the back of my feet kicked the door close. All of a sudden, she looked like a scared mouse, the way she looked frightened at me.

"Please ... please ... whatever it is you want ... ju ... just don't hurt me."

"I ain't here for your stupid behind, girl. Where's Marley at?"

"He's ... he's in the bedroom ..." she said, cocking a thumb over her shoulder. "Round the back."

"Good. Now, take me to him." I turned her around in the passageway and with me behind her, went further into the apartment.

As it turned out, the hoe wasn't the only blonde in the crib with Marley. He was busy fucking another one in the bedroom when the one with the bathrobe and I interrupted him. I went and killed the volume of the rap music coming off his stereo speakers before turning to face them. He too turned scared when I aimed the gun at his head, but he was being brave about it.

"What's the bloody meaning of this, woman," he yelled at me, both hands raised above his head, standing there naked as the day he was born with his lil' black din-ga-lin' wagging between his legs, while the two blondes cringed together at a corner.

"You and I have got business to take care of, Marley," I said to him, and then turned my sight at the girls. "But first, I want these two bitches to get dressed and clear on outta here before I lose my mind and start getting nasty with this hot rod in my hand."

Marley didn't need to say the words - the girls picked up their clothes and rushed past me into the living room. I allowed them to leave before turning to face who I'd come for. I told Marley to sit on the bed while I stood over him, my gun still aimed at his head.

"All right Marley, now you and I are going to talk fine. You see, I've been watching you around this neighbourhood for s long, and you've never once taken a second to glance at me. But it's all right, it's just fine with me, now that I'm here with you."

"Woman, what the hell you chattering about?" he said, pretending to act unconcerned about my presence.

"What I'm chattering about is this: I needs me both a boyfriend and a lover, and I want you to be it."

He snorted. "Woman, you crazy. You better take that gun of yours and run on outta here before you hurt somebody with it."

"Ain't no choice in the matter, Marley. You either take it, or I'm gonna blow a hole through that fancy black dick of yours right now. See if I care." Just to stress my point, I brought my gun hand down till it was touching his now limp member, bringing the cold steel in contact with his skin. Marley jumped at it; the way he looked at me no doubt told him that I wasn't joking.

"Come on, woman. You don't ... you don't need to do this. This stuff you're doing ain't rational."

"What's your answer going to be, Marley?" my voice turned cold at him. "You going to give me all your love from right here, right now, or you want me to blow your sorry ass off this planet?"

I watched as sweat popped all over his face. "Woman ... lady, come on now ... this thing you're doing -- it ain't right."

"I'm going to start counting to three. Either you give me a good answer right now, or your dick is going bye, bye. One ... two ..."

"Lady ... come on, baby, please don't do th --"

"Three!"

"Okay, okay, ALL RIGHT!" he yelled at me, once again holding his hands up high. "You win, woman. Damn!"

"See Marley, knew your ass was good enough to see things my way." I smiled at him and with my other hand started unbuckling the belt around the waist of my skirt. He sat there unmoving, a dazed expression on his face while he watched as I pulled first my skirt, and then my panties to my feet. I unbuttoned shirt as well till I soon stood there naked just like him, except for my bra still cupping my breasts.

"What are you doing, woman?" he asked.

"What I want you to do -- to pleasure me the same way you're pleasuring those other dumb blonde bitches before I came. And you best do a good job, too. Now lean closer."

He brought his head forward and placed his lips between my legs. He held my ass cheeks with his hands and within no time he was digging expertly into his work, while I stood there moaning for him not to stop. It wasn't long before the gun fell off my hand and landed beside my feet -- a good thing there weren't any bullets in it, don't you think?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Give Me All Your Love - or I Will...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds