• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Give Me All You've Got

Give Me All You've Got

Beep. Beep. Beep. Tap tap. Ding.

Those were the sounds Julia was ever so familiar with. She had been working at the local grocery store for 6 months, and could ring up a customer blindfolded. It was a usual closing shift for Julia: cashier, clean bathrooms, fill the soda coolers, and mop the floors. She had completed all but one of her tasks, when the sudden wave of customers kept her from filling the soda coolers.

She managed to get through her line, and was on the last customer. Beep beep beep beep. The last customer only had four items.

"Thank God," thought Julia, "I can finally finish the sodas, and get the hell out of here."

She had been in the middle of fantasizing an extremely hot encounter in the woods with the lead singer of her favorite band, when she realized she had to be at work in 15 minutes, and her pussy was aching for her to finish what she started. She looked up to tell the customer his total, and noticed that he was staring at her chest. She was used to men looking at her that way, since most of her customers were either dirty old men or horny teenage boys, but this guy....he wasn't just mentally undressing her. His frighteningly intelligent blue eyes had a malicious gleam that scared her.

"Your total comes out to $11.37." The tall, lazily dressed man didn't move. Didn't even acknowledge the fact that she had said anything. She couldn't understand why he was looking at her in such a way. She hadn't even thought about what she was wearing, having thrown on a pair of loose black pants and a blouse that she had found on the floor in her hurry to get to work, but she was suddenly feeling very vulnerable, like he was looking right through her.

"Sir?" Still nothing. She went to wave a hand across his face when his hand flashed with incredible speed from his side, and grabbed her wrist in an icy clamp.

"I heard you the first time." His voice was even more frightening than his eyes. It was low, gravelly, and angry. And his hand! Its icy hold on her sent shivers through her body. Who could be this cold?

"S...sorry sir. I thought maybe you had zoned out." His eyes had moved up to meet hers and she felt trapped, unable to move. He let go of her wrist, reached into his pocket, and produced a $20 bill, however his eyes never left hers. Julia, her hands shaking, took the bill. Tap tap. Ding. Her drawer opened.

"$8.63 is your change and here is your receipt."

"How old are you?" asked the man.

"I'm, uh, nineteen sir," She stammered.

"Very good." As the man turned to leave, he growled, "Throw out the receipt." Julia did as she was told, and stood there stunned, as the man left through the sliding door at the end of her register.

"What was that?" she thought to herself. "There was something not right about him. Maybe he was on something." Suddenly, she was startled out of her trance by her manager over the PA system.

"Julia, line one please." The red light under the number one button flashed on her PA phone. She pushed her long, fiery red hair behind her ear, and gingerly pressed the button over the flashing light, trying to sound calm.

"Hey Angela, what's up?" Julia's manager was only a few years older than she was, maybe 21. Julia had always been jealous of Angela's long dark hair, and how it never seemed to get messed up. It was always perfectly pinned back.

"How much do you have left to do?"

" Just the sodas." Julia could hear how shaky her voice was, and hoped that Angela couldn't.

"Are you ok?" Too late.

"Yeah, I'm fine," replied Julia. "I just had a bad customer come in."

"Ok..." Angela moved on, "...Just make sure you have it done by 10:00, so I can lock up and get going. I have a party to go to after this." There was a click as Angela hung up the PA phone.

Quickly, Julia left her register, checked out the Pepsi cooler, and then trotted to the storage room behind register one. She grabbed a tray of diet Pepsi, walked back over to the cooler, and filled the empty slots. She did this for another half hour and managed to fill the Pepsi cooler, the Coca Cola cooler, and half of the water cooler. She ran back to the storage room, thinking only about the huge pink dildo she had a hot date with when she got home. When she got to the water, Julia saw that the tray she needed was at the bottom of a rather tall stack.

"Damn," she breathed aloud. "This is going to make me late for my date." She proceeded to lift off the top tray and start a new stack off to the side. "This would be so much easier if I wasn't so damn horny." With every passing moment, her need to come became greater and greater, to the point that she thought she would pass out if she didn't do something about it.

"Well, Angela probably locked the doors by now, so I guess I don't have to worry about customers walking in." With that, she poked her head out the doorway, surveying the store. Just as she had guessed, the doors were locked, and no customers were in sight.

Julia made her way to the stairwell leading to the employee bathroom, making the most of the peace and quiet that had been granted to her. She sat a few stairs up, taking advantage of the tall stacks of trays in case Angela walked in. As soon as she had positioned herself to her liking, she undid the button and zip on her pants and her nimble fingers made a beeline for her tender clit, rubbing over it furiously to relieve herself of the aching that had so bothered her all day. As her right hand was working away at her clit, her left hand began to massage her breasts, a highly underrated activity in her opinion. She pulled and pinched her nipples, making them hard little nubs of pleasure. As she felt her climax rising, she began to alternate rubbing her clit, and diving into her pussy, intensifying the pleasure and securing an imminent orgasm. Her fingers increased their speed, and her climax kept building until she thought she would burst. Finally the overpowering explosion of her orgasm shot through her body.

Julia had always thought herself lucky in that she wasn't messy. This made doing up her zipper and button when she was done quick and easy. Having gotten the satisfaction she had needed, Julia got right back to work, still horny from the memories of her earlier fantasy. Two trays away from the one she needed, the PA system chimed up again, except this time, something sounded wrong.

"Julia to the o..o...uunnnnn...office, please." Was that a moan? Could Angela have been partaking of a similar activity Julia had just finished? Curious about the odd page, Julia made her way quickly to the back of the store, going through the plastic double doors, past the compactor, finally stopping in front of the office door. Gently, Julia put her ear to the door, listening for moans of pleasure, but none were to be heard.

Knock knock knock. The door opened, and what Julia saw glued her to the spot. Angela was leaned forward across the office chair, hands tied to the feet of the chair with rope, and her mouth covered with duct tape. Her naked body was pale, almost transparent. She had little bite marks on her left shoulder blade, her throat, and her inner thigh. She seemed to be unconscious. However, this scene was not what had Julia frozen. What scared her was the fact that Angela seemed to be the only person in the room, even though her bindings suggested otherwise. Before she had a chance to say anything, her last customer sauntered out from behind the open door, but this time he was dressed in a Victorian style suit and vest instead of his hobo-esque garb from before. His jet black hair, which had been short, dirty, and stuffed into a shredded beanie was now uncovered, and hanging down to his waist.

"Thank you for joining us, Julia," This time his voice was smooth and sexy.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Julia asked.

"I'm sorry about how rude I was earlier, but until I was sure what I wanted, I had to hide my intentions," the man replied. "My name is Jonathan Spectre. I am not from your time, as I'm sure you can see."

"No shit, Sherlock," Julia spat back. She was terrified, but there was no way she was going to let this joker know that.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what is it you came for?" Julia was expecting him to ask her to open the safe or the registers, but what he said could have been taken any way.

"Give me everything you have."

"What? The cash? Sure." Julia turned to head back to the registers, when suddenly she felt an icy pressure holding her back.

"That's not what I meant. I have no interest in material things."

Now Julia was no longer afraid of hiding her fear. She tried to break free of his grip, but he was far stronger than she had anticipated. As soon as she started to struggle, Jonathan spun her around, and pulled her close to him. Being that close to his frigid skin made Julia shiver uncontrollably. His other hand now closed around her throat, and tilted her head away from him.

He leaned in and took a deep inhale of her smell. It was perfect. Much richer than her managers had been, and there was something about it that made him want to sink his fangs in right then and there. It took all of his discipline to let her move away from him, however, his long fingers were coiled tightly around her wrist. Jonathan took a second to compose himself, and then decided on a plan of action.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" In a split second he had moved back in on her, and pulled her right up to him. "Now, if you behave, this will only hurt for a moment, and then the fun will begin."

"What the hell are you doing? You sick fuck!" Julia was no longer shaking from the cold, but from fear and fury.

"Please, calm down. I'm sure you've figured out that I'm not what you would call human. I suppose that I should be totally honest with you. I am indeed a vampire. I do plan to drink you until you are nearly dead. Now, if you behave, I might give you a second chance at life. If not, you will end up like poor Angela."

"She's dead?" Julia couldn't believe it. Angela had only paged her maybe thirty seconds before she had arrived. Her head began to reel with the thought that she would either leave here a vampire, or not at all. She began to feel dizzy and a little nauseated.

"So. What will it be?" Julia didn't reply. It was all she could do to just stand there, trying not to faint from the dizziness. "I can see that you are taking this a little hard, so I'm going to make it easier on you." With that he leaned in, and pressed his fangs just under her skin, releasing a poison that acted as a neurostimulant to humans. Shortly after the sting of his fangs subsided, Julia's dizziness and nausea began to fade, slowly being replaced with wave after wave of euphoria.

Jonathan removed his fangs from her skin, stepped back, and let the stimulant do its work. Each wave that passed through Julia was stronger than the last. It wasn't long before Julia felt like dancing. She couldn't figure out why she was so happy. All she knew was that the troubles of the world had just fallen away, including the recent death of her manager, leaving her with only ecstasy and joy.

"Come here, love," cooed Jonathan. Julia floated over to him on a cloud, and stared up into his brilliant blue eyes. Those eyes that had so scared her earlier were now inviting her in.

In a rush of lust, Julia wrapped her arms around Jonathan's neck, and began kissing him like he was the man of her dreams, forgetting about her manager completely. His skin, which had chilled her to the bone earlier, was soft and warm. The lust that had just overwhelmed her continued to pulse through her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding her hips on his, making her wet down below.

Jonathan, proud of his work, walked over to the table in the little break corner behind the office, and laid Julia down on it. Julia moaned with pleasure as his genitals continued to push and rub on her sensitive mound, which prompted Jonathan to continue his exploration.

Pulling his lips away from Julia's, he began to kiss down her throat, the urge to drain her still echoing in his mind. He continued down, unbuttoning her shirt as he went. Unable to stand it any longer, Julia pulled off her unattractive blouse and started to undo her bra. Jonathan, not wanting her to have much control in the situation, grabbed her wrists, took the rope he had leftover from Angela. He bound Julia's hands together using one end, and tied the other end to the leg of the table. If she had too much control, then she would not be willing to turn once he had satisfied her.

To slightly neutralize the effect of the poison, Jonathan punched his fangs into Julia's throat and drank from her deeply. She tasted richer than her smell had let on, and he began to feel intoxicated from it. Julia gave out a small yelp, as his fangs stung her skin. When he was convinced that she would be more submissive, he pulled out of her throat and continued his earlier expedition, kissing down from her throat and stopping at her still covered breasts. He pulled the cup of her bra down, and began teasing her nipple, provoking more moans from Julia. His skilled tongue flicked and flashed over it, making it harder than it had ever been before. Julia began bucking her hips from the pleasure it all was bringing her. Fed up of her bra, Jonathan pulled out his knife and cut it where the cups attach to each other, letting Julia's supple breasts fall into their natural place. They weren't the balloons that Angela had, but she was still well off.

Jonathan kept kissing down her body, undoing Julia's pants when he got there, but instead of taking the time to undo the zipper and the button, he just grabbed his knife and cut up the legs so that he could rip the pants away, revealing a black and red lace thong.

The smell of her storage room orgasm was strong, and he had to have a taste of it. He ripped her panties away with one easy motion, and plunged his tongue onto her sopping wet vagina. Once again, the taste of her was much better and more intoxicating than her smell. Now moaning louder, Julia was writhing from the intense pleasure of his tongue flicking over her clit in just the right way, and then diving back into her pussy right before she came, drawing out the pleasure.

"I can't take any more of this! Let me cum!" she cried. If this vampire didn't kill her, then surely not cumming soon would. Right when she felt sure she was going to die from the lashing her pussy was taking, Jonathan, with an animal growl, grabbed her head, and sank his fangs fully into her throat, draining her almost to her last drop. This didn't hurt like it did the last time though, this was a different, more intense pleasure than she had ever felt before. Her orgasm racked her body so hard that she saw fireworks when she closed her eyes. Moving quickly, Jonathan let Julia go and slit his own wrist with his knife. He held his dripping wound to Julia's mouth, but she wouldn't drink.

"Julia, my love, drink and live! If you don't drink soon you will die...I can't let that happen. I want you to be mine for all eternity." Barely conscious, Julia tilted her head up to the wound and began to drink. His blood tasted sweet, and the warmth of it began to pulse through her. When she had had her fill, Jonathan pulled his still bleeding wrist away from her mouth, and started to concentrate on healing the wound.

The warmth that pulsed through her slowly gave way to pain, each pulse more painful than the last. The fact that her hands were tied made this even more unbearable. Her head felt like it was about to explode! Her eyes were bulging, and the veins in her head were popping. She couldn't breath. She felt like she was drowning. This continued for 5 agonizing minutes, seeming like an eternity for Julia.

"Don't worry my love," whispered Jonathan, "This is only your body dying. It will be over soon, and then you shall feel better than ever."

As Jonathan had said, the throbbing pain that had her immobilized began to fade, like a tide moving out. Jonathan cut the rope holding her to the table, allowing Julia to sit up. She examined her perfect, marble-like skin, felt her newly sprouted fangs, astonished at this extreme transformation. Her senses were cosmically heightened. She could smell every individual thing around her like never before, some she wished she couldn't. In fact, she could hear the pulse of someone. She wondered how far away they were.

"How do you feel, my sweet?"

"I don't know. Hungry?" Julia replied.

" I have your first meal waiting for you in the office," Jonathan coaxed.

"I thought Angela was dead," Julia was very confused.

"I lied. I'm sorry love, but if you had known she was still alive, you might not have been as willing to cross over." Julia understood, but she couldn't help feeling an inkling of sadness. She had been a friend of Angela's. Not that they were close, but they had partied together before and had talked to each other outside of work.

"You may still have some lingering human emotions, but these are just echoes of your former self. They will fade with time." Trying her best to push the sadness out of her mind, she gracefully moved into the office. Seeing how pathetic and ugly Angela looked, leaned over the chair, Julia no longer felt guilty about ending her life. Hell, she was doing Angela a favor. Without another thought, Julia sank her fangs into Angela's throat, and drank all but one drop of her blood.

"Have a nice after-life," Julia muttered, and left the body slumped over the chair.

"I have a gift for you," said Jonathan, "I've been saving it for the woman I choose as my bride, and now I have found her." He had pulled a large white gift box out from the lockers normally used by the staff, and handed it over to Julia. She set the box on the table she had been changed on, and lifted the top of. Inside there was a beautiful blue satin gown from the same period as Jonathan's. She carefully pulled it on, letting Jonathan do the corset up in the back of the dress.

"Absolutely stunning," Jonathan remarked. With his life now complete, he took his bride, and they left the store in a flash of black.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Give Me All You've Got

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds